Story of Adenos, the Envoy Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then moved up and kissed her mouth again, a little less savagely than before. This time her hand found my cheek and she returned the kiss. I felt her tongue run across my lips and then across my teeth. She moved her leg under mine so that our right legs now crossed. I ground my prick into her hip and gasped for air before kissing her again. My thigh rubbed against her soft pubic bush.

I rose to my knees and parted her legs. With my left hand resting on her knee, I used my right hand to guide my cock toward her pudendal slit. The tip felt the curly hairs and I pushed it downwards, finding the lips. There was little moisture, and she gasped as I shoved into her all the way.

I lay on top of her and kissed her lips and moved out and in twice and then her cunny was slick and wet.

Her arms caressed my back and then curled around my neck. Our faces were inches apart as we breathed into each other's mouths. Her legs moved up higher and framed my sides. She pulled my face down so it rested next to hers. My mouth was against her cheek and then I felt the flick of her tongue in my right ear.

She gasped again as I resumed pumping. We smacked together wetly and she lifted her rump higher off the bed. I drew her chest tight against mine and buried myself deep inside her as my seed began to spurt. She cried out, "I'm not afraid! Not anymore! I'm not afraid!"

I fell heavily against her and she gasped. My prick was still throbbing and I kept it deep inside her until it was completely limp. I crawled off of her and lay heavily on my back next her.

She began to rise put I put my hand on her breast and pushed her down roughly. "We're not finished yet." I panted from the exertion. "Not until I've made a good try at giving your master that son he wants you to have."

I climbed on to her and we mated twice more. Her gasps grew louder until they were moans and cries. I then fell asleep, my left arm holding her tightly to my side so she wouldn't flee. If her master came looking for her I wanted him to find her this way.

. . .

Light stung my eye and I felt a weight on my belly. I awoke to find myself looking up into the servant girl's face. She was straddling my belly. Her wiry bush tickled. Her hands rested on my shoulders. Her face was no longer expressionless. Her jaw was set and her eyes were determined. Her dark, curly hair fell about her face and shoulders. She reached behind her with one hand to coax my cock back to life.

She then moved back so my cock rested between the lips of her cunt. It looked as if this white-skinned woman had grown a brown-skinned cock. She moved up and down, her cunt skating along the length of my cock, back and forth.

"You punished me, last night. Now I'll punish you," she said, her voice low but steady.

She hoisted herself up and then drew my cock upwards and slowly lowered herself until the tip of my cock just touched her cunt. Her hands grasped either side of my belly. She bounced up and down, taking just a little bit more of my cock into her each time. All the time she looked directly into my eyes. It seemed to last forever.

Then settled down heavily and my cock was buried in her cunt. She wriggled. Now she leaned forward and swung herself back and forth, so that her breasts stroked my nipples as they bounced around. She placed her forehead and nose against mine. Then she kissed me roughly, just as I had done the night before.

She leaned back and drew her arms up until they were stretched high into the air. She looked straight ahead of her and closed her eyes. She began to ride me, at first slowly, then quickly, her arms still streched towards the ceiling. I placed my hands on her hips and thrust my hips upward to meet her downward thrusts.

I felt the gush of her juices all down my cock and on my balls. She leaped off and sucked my cock into her mouth. Her teeth tickled my shaft and her tongue danced all over until my seed spurted out. She sucked and sucked and swallowed loudly. Then, holding my limp cock up with one hand, she licked clean every inch of my cock and balls and even stuck her tongue up my anus.

. . .

Kiyah then rose and began to tidy the room.

"What are you doing?"

"My lord, I am performing my duties."

"Duties?"

"My Lord Kaliathos has given me to you. I am your personal servant while you visit our island."

Kaliathos must have sent her as a spy, I thought. He's not very subtle, is he? Nevertheless, there was nothing much for her to learn, anyway. The official part of my visit was largely over. I was merely a visitor now while I readied for the next voyage.

"Well, put some clothes on, at least."

"My lord, you rent my clothes last night. I have nothing unless you give it to me."

"Take one of my robes. It should do."

I arose and selected one of my purple silk robes. She pulled it over her head and then I took a wide strip of white cloth and tied it as a belt about her waist. I then looked at her, up and down. The robe, made for a man, was a bit tight across her chest and I reached out to fondle Kiyah's protruding breasts.

"My lord, you are never satisfied." Kiyah smiled shyly and reached down to caress my cock, which was again stiff. We mated once more, gently, before I readied myself for the day.


12