Story of Osu Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam & Sergei arrive at the karate tournament hotel.
2.7k words
4.69
1.3k
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The atmosphere in the car was charged when Sergei and Sam took to the road again after their explosive interlude.

The plow going by had improved things considerably and the rest of their trip to the karate tournament passed quickly in an electric but fun atmosphere. The sexual tension was palpable in the car, but they still managed to talk and banter like they usually did.

An hour later, they were pulling up at their hotel for the tournament, amazed that the snow they had seen at the higher elevation was nowhere in evidence. The evening was balmy in the valley.

"We actually aren't that late," Sergei noted, "despite our...adventure." A flush crept across his high cheekbones and his mouth tilted in a shy but pleased way.

"We still have most of the evening ahead of us," he continued. "Many of the others from the dojo will probably already be here - they were leaving the city much earlier than we could."

They entered the hotel, Sam carrying her bag over her shoulder. Sergei had wanted to carry it, but thought it might make them look like a couple if anyone else from the dojo saw them arriving.

He glanced at Sam and had another realisation.

"Why don't you take a seat over in the chairs and I'll check us both in? You may not want people from class seeing you in what is pretty obviously my shirt."

Sam glanced down at herself, noting her hard nipples were clearly evident and she had the "morning after" look to her in Sergei's large t-shirt.

"Ah...good idea. Will you be able to check me in?"

"It won't be a problem," Sergei assured her.

"I made all the arrangements and everything is charged under the dojo, paid out of the tournament registration fees.

I'll grab your room key and you can go have a hot shower while I unload all the gear with a cart. I'll bring your bo with all the other gear."

"Need my help unloading?"

Sergei tossed her a look that said there was no chance he was letting her haul gear. Ever the polite one, though, he simply shook his head.

"No, thank you. You take it easy and I'll find you as soon as I can. I have to check in with Shihan and the tournament organisers."

Sam sighed in disappointment at anything that delayed them exploring whatever this was between them, but she knew Sergei had responsibilities and that he would meet them fully. She couldn't help watching his ass as he walked to the reception desk and thinking about how she wanted to see it a lot more privately. Lord, that man was beautiful.

Sergei arrived at the desk and started the check in process.

As Sam watched, the desk clerk handed him two room key folders. Then, after something Sergei said, took them back and checked his computer. A moment later, he handed Sergei two different folders and completed the check in process. Sergei headed back over to her, stuffing one folder in his back pocket.

"Here you go, you're all set. Room 6011. I'll be at your door as soon as I can."

He shot her a look that managed to be both smouldering and promising, then his smile turned lopsided, like he was enjoying a pleasant secret.

Sam looked around the lobby to see if anyone else was around. Seeing they were alone, she shot him a direct look, wet her lips with her tongue and smiled.

"Looking forward to it."

She was gratified to see Sergei's response. His eyes darkened with arousal, his breath caught and she could have sworn she saw his cock twitch. Good. Let him want as much as she was wanting.

She tossed her bag over her shoulder and headed to her room, swinging her hips a little more than usual in case he was looking. Peeking over her shoulder as she reached the elevators, she saw him quickly turning away to head out the door, holding his room key folder.

Caught you looking, she thought, encouraged.

Sergei had watched Sam saunter to the elevators, his shirt covering that delectable ass but somehow not hiding a thing. Damn she was sexy.

Blowing out a harsh breath, he took the check-in folder out of his pocket, idly wondering what Sam would think of her room, as he used it to cover his quickly returning erection and turned to go.

Twenty minutes later, Sam was wrapped in a large, white towel and drying her hair. The shower was heavenly, but even running the soapy washcloth over her body made her tingle with wanting.

She felt like a caged wild animal, restless. She had paced her room, taking in its comforts, before taking the edge off with hot water. The only disappointment in her room was the connecting door to the next suite. She hated those in her private space and always checked them immediately to make sure the other side's door was secured.

Just as she turned off the hairdryer, she heard a faint "whump" from that door.

She padded barefoot out of the bathroom to investigate, and could definitely hear sound from the other side. A phone ringing and being answered.

Cautiously, she opened her side and was surprised to find the inner door of the adjoining suite was now open. Poking only her head around it, she spied Sergei. He was standing by the bedside, talking on the phone and looking at her with a questioning expression, as if to ask if this was ok with her.

He had clearly just come from his own shower, as water droplets clung to the hard planes of his chest and stomach, and a towel was slung low on his hips.

He looked mouthwatering, absolutely delicious, and Sam was seized by a delightfully wicked thought.

She stepped around the door, into the room, and Sergei's eyes took in the expanse of creamy skin before him and the towel knotted over her breasts. His eyes darkened instantly with desire.

"Yes, Shihan, the arrangements are taken care of for the morning registration and welcome events." Sergei said into the phone.

He was clearly still talking to their organisation's highest-ranking member. He didn't take his eyes off of Sam, as she walked slowly towards him, her gaze intent.

Reaching him, Sam smiled with a devilish grin and leaned towards his chest. Snaking her tongue out, she slowly captured a drop of water with the very tip of her tongue.

She could hear Sergei's breath catch, but he managed to keep up his end of the conversation.

Working slowly, she proceeded to flick her tongue over each droplet she could find, working her way over his broad, muscular chest and down over his hard, flat stomach. She could hear Sergei's breath coming faster as he tried to handle the sensations while sounding professional on the phone. He was going to lose that battle, she thought, as she trailed her fingers across his chest and stomach and slipped lower.

She could already tell his cock was responding to her nearness, as it pressed insistently against his towel.

Dipping her fingers in under his towel at the knot, she pulled it loose and dropped to her knees. His large, throbbing cock sprang free and pointed right at her.

This was going to be fun, she thought. She couldn't wait to taste him.

Looking up at Sergei, she captured his gaze with hers and, without breaking eye contact, slid her mouth over the head of his cock. His hips bucked in response and a small, strangled groan snuck out of him.

"Sorry, Shihan. I didn't catch that last part. Could you please repeat it?"

Sergei's gaze was locked on hers, watching her slowly slide her mouth down over his thick, hard shaft. His eyes closed against his will at the pleasure, as he felt his tip reach the back of her throat.

He couldn't believe this was real.

Wrapping her hand around the base of his cock, Sam slowly sucked and drew her mouth up his shaft, pausing to swirl her tongue around his tip before releasing him. Slowly, so slowly, she circled his head with the tip of her tongue.

She could taste the first salty drops just starting to seep from him and she looked up at him to find his gaze back on her. Meeting his eyes again, she slowly licked his taste from her lips and smiled at him with a mischievous grin before dropping her gaze to the flesh before her.

Slowly, torturously, Sam slid her tongue down his length, pausing to give a quick flick to the sensitive underside of his head.

She could hear Sergei struggling to keep his breathing steady, but the throbbing in his cock continued to grow. She didn't think it could possibly get harder, but she intended to find out as she teased every inch of his thick, swollen member.

Reaching his base, she lightly drew the nails of both hands up his muscled thighs as she dipped to suck first one, then the other of his balls into her warm, wet mouth. He stopped mid-sentence and had to quickly catch himself to continue the conversation.

His cock surged insistently, and Sam traced her tongue back to his tip in a meandering journey that had him starting to silently pant.

"I'm so sorry, Shihan, but would it be possible for us to continue this discussion in the morning?" Sergei asked.

"A situation has come up that requires my immediate and full attention. I hope you understand." A moment later, he replied "Osu, Shihan. Goodbye," and flung the phone onto its cradle. He looked down at Sam.

"You. Are. Evil. I..."

Whatever he planned to say next was cut short, as Sam dropped her mouth over him and sucked him into her mouth again, strongly and deeply, with her tongue lashing his head.

Sergei's knees buckled momentarily and his hands tangled in her hair as his head tipped back in a ragged cry.

"Oh, fuck!"

Wrapping her hands around his hips, Sam slid her mouth up and down Sergei's thick throbbing cock relentlessly.

Her fingertips slid over the contours of his taut ass, urging him deeper into her mouth, then she splayed her hands out over his chest and dragged them down over his washboard stomach towards where her mouth was making him crazy.

Taking one hand and wrapping it around the base of his shaft, she pumped his hard cock in time with the movements of her mouth. She could feel him getting close to orgasm. His cock was unbelievably hard and his hips were starting to pump helplessly, driving him into her mouth with abandon.

"Oh god, Sam. You've got to stop. I'm going to...you..."

Squeezing suddenly, Sam sucked hard and drew her mouth close around his hot flesh, working her tongue around and around his tip. It was the last straw for Sergei's control and, with a shout, he came hard in her mouth. His salty release spreading over her tongue and down her throat.

Sliding her tongue over him, Sam took all he had to give and continued to suck him gently to wring every last drop from him.

I was right. He is just so damn delicious.

She'd never be able to keep her mouth off him. Even now, as she slowly released him with a last long lick, she wanted to start all over again. Perhaps...

A knock at the door startled them. From the corridor, they heard a woman's voice.

"Sensei? Are you there?"

They both looked towards the sound, then at each other. Sam took in Sergei's shellshocked expression and smiled up at him with a devilish grin. Sergei's towel was on the floor in a heap around him and he looked like he could barely stand.

Rising to her feet and reaching for the knot over her breasts, she pulled off her towel and handed it to him, smirking and turning for the connecting door - leaving him watching her walk away naked.

Looking over her shoulder before she closed his side behind her, she threw him an inviting look.

"You should probably cover up before you answer that." With that, she shut the door behind her delectable ass.

A second knock roused Sergei enough to quickly wrap the towel around him and head to the door, grabbing a t-shirt from the end of the bed along the way.

He didn't want to open the door half-dressed. In fact, he didn't want to open the door at all and would much rather be next door, buried deep in Sam's body.

Woah, down with those thoughts. Deal with whoever's at the door.

He opened the door and leaned his torso around it. Standing there was Julie and her daughter Chloe, both students at the dojo. Julie smiled warmly at him.

"Oh, good, Sensei! You're here! We were headed downstairs for a late dinner and wanted to see if you'd like to join us.

Everyone's arrived and a few of us didn't eat beforehand, so we're meeting in the hotel lounge for drinks and food. Want to come?"

Twisting a wry smile at her choice of words, he shook his head.

"Thanks, but I've only just come and was planning on an early night. The weather made the roads more interesting than I expected, and I really need to be in bed as soon as possible.

I'll see you all at breakfast. Osu!" His accent made his word choice seem completely natural.

"Osu, Sensei!" they chorused, and left him.

Shutting the door, he leaned his head against it. He needed a moment to wrap his head around what had just happened.

He'd been completely unsure whether Sam would be put off by the change he'd arranged in rooms when they'd arrived. He'd asked about switching to connecting rooms for himself and his "assistant," along with access to training space, and it had been a nonissue to make it happen. So, he jumped at it.

Admittedly, he was hoping to maximise the time he got to spend privately with Sam without compromising her reputation at all, but it was too good to pass up. He had just hoped she wouldn't mind.

When she appeared around the connecting door, he had wished more than anything that he didn't have to continue talking to Shihan Collins.

Sam had completely surprised him.

He had realised immediately that she was pleased with the fact that they were connected neighbours. But she'd completely thrown him when she'd advanced on him and he'd felt the first touch of her tongue on his chest. He was hard immediately, and wasn't sure how he was going to manage the situation.

He hadn't counted on Sam being the one to handle the situation, but that she had and he'd never been 'handled' quite so effectively.

Sergei was used to being a man who gave pleasure. He enjoyed it; he was good at it.

Having Sam worship his cock the way she had, while he tried to keep himself together, turned his world on its side.

Looking down at her, watching her slide her mouth over his flesh while she looked him dead in the eye - well, he couldn't pretend for a moment anyone but Sam was in control.

It was so fucking hot. But aside from how mentally arousing that was, the fact of the matter was that he had just gotten the best blowjob of his life.

Even now he was till trying to wrap his mind around how fast she'd gotten him hard, how out of control she'd made him, and how incredible the feeling had been when he'd lost his mind on her tongue.

That woman had the sexiest, most talented mouth he had ever experienced.

Still standing there, with his head resting against the hotel room door, Sergei realised his cock was already straining against the towel he wore.

He'd dispatched all of his responsibilities for the evening and a naked goddess had just walked out of his room, mere moments ago.

What the hell was he doing in here?

Taking a moment to hang the 'Do Not Disturb' sign, Sergei turned and headed for the connecting door, shedding his t-shirt as he went.

To be continued...