Story of Osu Pt. 03

Story Info
Finally Sam and her Sensei have the chance to play.
8.1k words
4.94
2.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's head was reeling from the experience of pleasuring Sergei.

She had closed the door on his side of their connected rooms behind her as she left, making sure to leave her side open for him to join her. She desperately hoped he would join her - that he wasn't put off by her being so aggressive. She'd seen an opportunity to get something she'd badly wanted since not long after she'd met Sergei.

For almost 2 years, she'd fantasized repeatedly about sucking his cock.

She had watched him in class, expertly demonstrating techniques that could harm others or defend oneself, and she had watched him warmly engage with everyone who came to the dojo. Over all that time, she couldn't shake the desire not only to get very naked and sweaty with him, but to taste him on her tongue and feel him lose his sanity in her mouth.

Her mouth had literally watered at the opportunity he had presented to her. She had to take it.

Thinking about the feel of him in her mouth, the taste of his skin, the way his cock twitched under her tongue's ministrations, and the salty tang of his complete undoing had Sam feeling her need even more keenly. She turned towards the door he would come through, hopefully soon, and tried to wait patiently. Not her strong suit, she admitted to herself.

Sam lifted her hand and lightly brushed her nipple, giving it a little tug and groaning quietly as it was already hard and sensitive.

What was he doing to her?

She was always a highly responsive lover and bold with a partner, but this was different. Here she was, standing stark naked in the middle of the room, and she was ready to start on herself if he didn't get here soon.

She didn't know she could ever want this much.

Continuing to roll her nipple between the fingers of one hand, she couldn't help sliding the other down her stomach to press the heel of her hand just over her pubis. The pressure on her clit was slight, but enough to make her breath catch.

Slowly, she started to rock her hand against that sweet spot, just enough to take some of the edge off her need. Damn, she wanted Sergei's hands on her, his touch on her skin, his cock deep in her heat. She'd been so wet and needy from the moment she stepped into his room.

At just that moment, Sergei stepped through the door.

He was stopped short at the sight that greeted him. His breath stuttered out of his chest and his mouth grew dry instantly at the picture she presented. Naked, strong, unashamed and willing to find her own pleasure. Could there be anything more erotic, more arousing?

As he watched, her face took on a feral look and she drew her hand down, sliding a finger into her folds. She made eye contact with him as she rolled her nipple in one hand and started lightly stroking her clit with the other.

He watched her bold, wanton display for a heartbeat and was just restarting his heart when she threw fuel on his fire. Slipping her glistening fingertip from her folds, she lifted it to her mouth and slid it between her lips, sucking her own taste from her skin. Sergei broke then, moving towards her like a predator.

Closing the short distance between them, he lifted Sam with his hands on her ass and slammed her against the wall behind her. Her legs came around his waist and he ground his rock hard cock into the juncture of her thighs.

Grabbing her wrists, he planted her hands on the wall on either side of her head and leaned in to her face. Stopping so close she could feel his breath on her, he ran his nose up the skin of her neck, inhaling her scent.

He paused when he was eye to eye with her and his arousal made his accent even stronger than usual when he growled at her.

"After all that's happened today, I haven't even kissed you yet. And when I do, I'm going to taste you on your own lips? Jesus, Sam. Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

He flexed his hips and ground his erection hard into her, the towel he wore the only thing preventing him from sliding deep and hard into her heat.

With that, Sergei dipped his head and claimed her mouth.

The shock of the first kiss ran down his spine and raised goosebumps on him. He didn't think he could possibly get harder, but his barely-restrained cock leapt and surged against her, becoming almost painful.

He pressed her hands against the wall and plundered her mouth, over and over, needing for just this moment to take from her lips. He could taste the sweet nectar of her arousal on her lips and tongue, and more; he could taste himself as well. The combination made his head spin and his heart race.

Sam's heels dug into his lower back, urging him deeper into her.

Pressing against her softest flesh, he knew his body was going to take what it needed and soon. Sam was clearly of the same mind, because she rolled her hips against his and dragged at his towel with her heels, forcing it from his body.

In seconds, he was free from the barrier and his hot, hard cock pressed up against her slit. This is what he had craved for two long years. The anticipation was blissful and torture at the same time. Here he was, eye to eye with Sam and flesh to flesh.

He wanted to slow down and appreciate what he was being offered, but he was simply too far gone. He needed her, now.

Drawing back slightly, he looked Sam dead in the eyes as he slowly slid into her depths. She gasped and her eyes widened with the feeling of him filling her, but he was almost beyond noticing anything but the feel of her around his cock. His entire awareness narrowed to the feel of his hard, throbbing shaft sinking deep into her tight, wet pussy.

He couldn't get enough, couldn't stop driving his head to the limits of her heavenly depth.

"Oh, Sam," he groaned. "What you do to me. So fucking sweet..."

He leaned in to kiss her then, wanting to connect and bring her with him, because he was rocketing far out of control. She seemed to know that, though, and spurred him on by sinking her teeth into his lower lip at the same time she intentionally clenched hard on his cock.

Sergei didn't know that kind of sensation was even possible, and it almost took the last of his control. Her pussy clamped hard on him from all around within, not letting up as he pounded into her. With a tortured cry, he drove her hips hard into the wall, pounding out his need into her body.

He was seconds from coming inside her when he managed to rein in the animal he'd quickly become.

He managed to switch gears and slowed to an almost glacial pace, drawing himself completely out of her and sinking back in so slowly, there was only the sound of their tortured breathing in the room.

Sergei's mind cleared just enough to remember that he'd planned on tormenting her in return for that phone call he'd endured with her kneeling before him. He needed to change things up in a hurry, though, because he wasn't going to be able to hold on if he spent much longer fucking her like this. He was only human.

He had a sudden flash in his mind about how she's looked when he came in the room, which almost made him come on the spot, but then helped his resolve.

Sam had been touching herself, taking her own pleasure because of her needs. She was that aroused after taking him to heaven in her mouth. Now here he was, almost coming undone for his own pleasure and she was offering herself freely for that purpose.

She deserved better, and he wanted to do so much worse to her.

Pressing deep into her one more time, he held himself steady and still. He could feel her clit throbbing against his pelvis and she rolled her hips and mewled with need.

She was so wound up, so needy, and his stillness frustrated her. Rolling his hips back at her to crush her clit between them, she gasped with the jolt of sensations he produced in her body.

"Hmmmmmm," he rumbled against her neck.

"I think we need to switch things up or I'm going to just fuck you fast and furious until I'm spent."

"What's wrong with that?" Sam asked, breathless with need.

She couldn't believe he'd just stopped like that. Having him pound into her body was what she'd been craving since that highway patrol officer had interrupted them in the back of his car.

"Oh, we'll get there, don't worry. That's a necessity. But I need to explore what's before me, here."

Wrapping his hands around Sam's ass, Sergei lifted her from the wall, causing a whimper to be wrung from her as his cock surged inside her.

Swiftly, he turned to the king-sized bed and laid her across it, driving deep once more as they settled on the mattress. Sam couldn't help the ragged moan that escaped her at the deep thrust, and was hoping Sergei was planning to just change spots.

To her great disappointment, Sergei withdrew from her depths and retreated, kneeling between her spread legs. He paused a moment to just look at her like that.

She was a goddess. Tousled hair, lips swollen from his kisses, generous breasts with their hard little rosebud nipples.

His gaze raked lower, over her taut stomach, strong legs splayed wide for him, and at their apex, pure nirvana. Her smooth skin and glistening folds beckoned to him, demanding his attention. She was plump and pink from his aggressive pounding, yet still so delicate and delectable.

"Mouthwatering...." Sergei said. "In fact..."

Finally, finally, Sergei took an opportunity he'd been longing for since he'd met Sam.

She had the most incredible breasts, breasts he hadn't been able to help sneaking glances at during class. She was always modest at the dojo, wearing a sports bra and tank top under her gi, but he had often been unable to look away from her when she changed in and out of her gi top for the class. Without fail, when she switched back to her sweatshirt at the end of class, he would be rewarded with those glorious breasts being capped by her hard nipples. His mouth literally watered at the sight. Three times a week, he waited for that moment and longed for the feel of her puckered buds stabbing his tongue as he sucked them.

Looking down at her spread out before him, he realised this was all of his dreams come true.

Leaning down, he wrapped a hand around first one breast, then the other. Sam's breath hitched as his strong fingertips closed on both her nipples and started to roll and pinch them.

Already so tightly wound up from his hard cock ramming her mere moments ago, Sam reacted with a cry of pleasure at the sensations. Electricity seemed to race from her nipples to her throbbing, untouched clit, leaving a trail of fire in its wake.

Her head lolled from side to side as she gave herself over to the feeling of Sergei's hands on her flesh. Closing her eyes, she felt her arousal growing even higher and her hips flexed towards Sergei in need.

Suddenly, she felt the warm, wet caress of Sergei's mouth on her. His tongue slowly circled one nipple, while his hand continued to tug and play with the other. When his lips closed on the peak and sucked strongly on her, the feelings were so intense, her back bowed off the bed and she cried out.

This was unlike anything she'd felt before. She'd never been this turned on just having her nipples sucked. At this rate, she was going to come apart long before he did.

Reading Sam's reactions well, Sergei wondered just how far he could take her like this.

Continuing to pinch and tug with his hands, he began a concentrated assault on her nipples with her pleasure his only goal. Carefully reading her reactions, he pinched that little bit tighter and sucked a little bit stronger with every passing second.

Sam was trembling and lifting her hips at him with desire. Quickly escalating his assault, Sergei sucked hard at her nipple and closed his teeth around the tight bud with just enough force to reach the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain. With a high, keening wail, Sam wrapped her hands around his forearms and came apart before his eyes.

Panting hard, she opened her eyes to find Sergei watching her from his spot between her legs, his throbbing cock so close to where she wanted it. It was almost too much stimulation to see him so aroused by her, his cock glistening from being inside her, but he was far from done with her.

Dipping his head, Sergei proceeded to track a slow, leisurely path with his mouth, from her deliciously pink nipples down her ribcage and across her stomach. He paused to rake his teeth wickedly across her hipbone, making her her gasp and writhe with need.

His objective was clear and Sam was beside herself with desire as he approached his goal.

Sliding down onto the bed between Sam's legs, Sergei was captivated by the sight before him. Her warm, moist petals were spread out before him and called to him like a siren.

He ran his nose lightly up her slit, inhaling the perfume of her arousal. Spreading her legs wide, he blew gently on her clit, watching it swell even further. Sam whimpered and tilted her hips towards him, begging for his mouth on her. She was beside herself with need for what she knew was coming next. Every nerve in her body screamed out for his attention on her centre.

Dipping his head, Sergei took her by surprise. There was no gentle caress for her, no soft stroking of her wet folds. Taking her in much the same fashion she had used on him earlier, Sergei dove in to her wet snatch and honed in on her throbbing, sensitive clit. Drawing it between his beautifully-sculpted lips, he sucked it firmly and flicked his tongue across it rapidly.

Sam's hips rose off the bed towards his mouth and a throaty moan was dragged from her as the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her in seconds. Almost immediately, he had her on the very edge of release, her legs quivering and her cries rising with every lash of his tongue. He could feel her clit throbbing hard under his tongue, and he knew she was seconds from orgasm.

Switching suddenly, Sergei slowed to a languorous, slow-motion laving of her folds and little button. Making sure to stroke deliberately over her clit with every glide of his tongue, he held her there on the edge of release, listening to her cries become more desperate and passionate.

She was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted and he lost himself for a while in this slow exploration of her most sensitive cleft.

Sergei wanted to stay here forever, worshipping her pleasure centre endlessly, but he needed to hear her come apart again. The sound of her was so erotic; he was determined to taste her this time.

He needed her orgasm on his tongue. He couldn't wait any longer for it.

Sucking her hard clit between his lips again, Sergei gave it a few quick flicks of his tongue. He could feel Sam's orgasm closing in on her fast and knew just how he wanted to take her over the edge. Sucking hard, he drove two fingers deep into her pussy, while at the same time closing his teeth on her delicious little nub. Not letting up at all with the sucking, he ground his teeth firmly but gently around her clit, while pressing up into her G-spot with his long, strong fingers.

Sam's orgasm roared over her, her voice a harsh cry and her limbs quivering helplessly. Her head thrown back in ecstasy, she barely managed to avoid screaming at the overwhelming pleasure.

Sergei could taste the juices of her release, as she mindlessly drove her hips up against his mouth. Damn, she was so delicious. He switched to a slower, gentler stroking of her clit with his tongue, as his fingers slowly slid out of her and back in with an almost lazy stroke, bringing her back to sanity gently.

A large part of him was feeling anything but gentle, though.

Watching her, hearing her, tasting her had done his hard, throbbing cock no favours. He was trying to be gentle for Sam - that had been one hell of an orgasm, he knew that. But sitting up and looking at her, sprawled out naked, wet and tousled before him, all he could think about was burying himself in her pussy. He was desperate to drive deep into her and pound her hard, like he had against the wall, only this time to chase the shattering pleasure he knew was waiting for him inside her.

Sergei was struggling to handle the almost painful surging of his cock, because Sam would likely need some time for desire to build again after that.

He wasn't prepared for her next words.

"That was...that was...Oh. My. God." she gasped.

"How can I still need you so much? Please. I need you to fuck me. Hard. Now. Please!"

She reached for him and he was momentarily stunned at this incredible, erotic, surprising, passionate woman. Sam clutched at his shoulders, raking her nails across his back as he moved up her body.

Wasting no time, Sergei claimed her mouth again at the same moment he slid his thick, throbbing cock deep into her wet, tight heat. The air left his lungs in a gasp at the feeling of her muscles closing on his length. She was so tight, so wet, and so ready for him.

With her meeting him thrust for thrust, Sergei began to slam into her body with a singleminded purpose. Every stroke out of her left his body aching to return.

This was not going to be slow and sensual, this was going to be hot, hard and animalistic.

Sergei wanted to sink his teeth into Sam's skin, mark her as his, brand her inside with his searing flesh. Each slam of his cock into her depths filled her body and made her gasp and cry out, as the pleasure mounted out of control for them both.

Suddenly, Sergei felt that same all-encompassing clenching on him. Different from her orgasm, he could feel Sam's internal muscles closing all around him, so tightly, in time with his thrusts. This was something she was doing to him on purpose, and it was driving him out of his mind. He didn't know how she did it, but it was like she could intentionally contract all her muscles around every inch of him. He felt like he was caught in a never-ending orgasm of hers and it was shredding his control and his sanity. Helplessly, he drove his cock into her, again and again.

Determined that she was going to come with him over the edge this time, Sergei reached for Sam's sensitive nipple and gave it a sharp tug. Hearing her ragged cry in response was like music to his ears. He loved the sounds she made when she came and he knew she was so close.

He continued to tug her sensitive peak in time with his driving thrusts until she was crying out with each stroke. Finally, he pinched her flesh firmly and drove as deeply as he could into her pussy. He knew instantly she was there with him as he felt her thundering orgasm around his cock. Seconds later, he was joining her with a hoarse cry, pouring his hot release into her depths. Shuddering helplessly, they rode out the aftershocks of the mutual explosion that had gripped both their bodies.

Stroking in and out of her slowly as they came back to earth, he looked down into Sam's face. Settling gently back inside her and holding still, he dropped his forehead to hers and closed his eyes.

"Wow," he breathed.

Sam wasn't quite sure what to make of what had just happened. She had never had her body respond to anyone else the way it did to Sergei. There seemed to be some sort of strange connection between him and her nerve-endings. All he needed to do was look at her, speak near her, make the slightest contact with her body and she was a buzzing bundle of hyper-alert sensations. Even now, lying thoroughly fucked under him, she could feel parts of her body still humming in response to him.

It was surreal. All she could do was echo his statement.

"Wow."

Sergei slowly felt his heart return to a steadier pace, as his body came back down from its heightened state. He'd never felt so physically charged in his life.

What was it about Sam? She'd been in his life for a couple of years now, as a student and friend, but his awareness of her just kept growing. Even now, when all he should want is to roll over and pass out, he found himself thinking of other ways to bring her pleasure.