Story of Osu Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god! Sergei! Yes! Oh..."

Whatever Sam had planned to say trailed off in a series of ragged cries as she threw her head back and rocketed towards orgasm. This was no gentle lovemaking. This was feral, animalistic, rough and she couldn't get enough of him.

Sergei's cock pounded into her dripping pussy, over and over, faster with each stroke, until her voice was one continuous keening wail. She was fast approaching a thunderous climax and was simply chasing the primal need of his cock in her.

She wanted, no needed, his ultimate release. She wanted him to lose his mind inside her body. God, she was so close...

Sergei's mind was unraveling and it was all because of this woman. Every fibre of his being had one purpose now: to drive his cock into her tight, wet pussy as hard and as fast and as long as he possibly could.

When she clenched around him and bit his nipple, he thought he would erupt right then, the pleasure was so intense. It was all he could do to keep from spewing hot and hard inside her at that moment. But instead, he took up a punishing pace and force, pistoning into her with everything he had. Each stroke was deeper, more brutal than the one before and she was meeting him thrust for thrust.

He watched her, rising above him like a goddess, riding him hard, and it brought him even closer to the brink. Still driving fiercely up into her heat, Sergei slid his hands up to palm Sam's breasts. The next moment, as their hips crashed together and her clit mashed between their bodies, he firmly pinched both her nipples and gave them each a swift tug.

It was the last straw for Sam's body. Her eyes flew open as her pussy closed on him like a vise and she came explosively on top of him.

Eye contact. Who knew it could be that much of a turn on.

When her orgasm hit her, Sam's eyes had flown open at the sensations. Sergei watched it happen above him, but didn't expect what came next.

Wide and shocked, Sam's gaze met his as her body convulsed around him and a ragged cry tore from her lips. Her orgasm ripped through her body and around his cock, and the feel of that happening while their eyes were locked was like high voltage. He could feel her climax around his throbbing shaft, but he could see what it did to her in her eyes as he met them. That was all he could take and, mere seconds later, he was driving deeper still and following her over the edge into insanity.

His release hit hot and hard, dragging a harsh shout from his throat, and it seemed to go on forever. Wave after wave of mindless pleasure coursed through him as his cock pulsed repeatedly, pouring his very soul into Sam's body.

Seconds later, Sam collapsed on his chest. He could feel her gasping and panting as much as he was, as he slowly came back to earth after the shattering experience.

"Oh my god." Sam whispered. "Wow."

Kissing her hair, Sergei laughed quietly.

"Wow, indeed. Sam, I...I don't know what to say. That was...just wow."

Sam raised her head slowly and looked at him with wonder in her eyes.

"I've wanted you for two years now, and I just knew you would be something special. But I never expected this. I..."

Dropping her head to his chest again and splaying her hand on his skin, she groaned softly.

"Wow. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you. I have no idea how I'm going to keep things professional and proper between us in public."

Sergei's brows raised in surprise at her admission.

Two years? She'd been wanting him as long as he'd been obsessed with her?

If that was the case, it's no wonder they were explosive together. Sergei had been having the most erotic fantasies about her since not long after they had met, but the real thing was so much more exciting and arousing.

She wasn't wrong, though. Tomorrow was going to present some challenges.

"Tomorrow is going to be interesting, that's a certainty," he said.

"I don't know how I'm going to be able to behave around you. You make me want to break all the rules."

Sergei wrapped his arms around Sam and pulled her close, tucking her against his chest and turning her face up to his. He kissed her, slowly and softly as he snuggled her against his body.

"If we're going to be in any condition to handle tomorrow, we should try and get some sleep. Do you mind if I stay here, or would you prefer having your room to yourself for the night?"

He held his breath waiting for her answer. If she wanted to sleep alone, he would respect that, but he didn't want to let go of her.

Sam curled more tightly against Sergei and shook her head.

"I don't want you to go anywhere," she said.

"I can't promise I won't try and jump you in the middle of the night, but I'll attempt to behave."

She didn't want to move from his embrace. This was the most incredible experience in her life, and she wanted to prolong it as much as possible.

"Stay with me," Sam urged.

Stay with me.

With those words echoing in his head, Sergei kissed Sam once more and turned out the light, plunging the room into darkness.