Story of Osu Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like nothing he'd ever experienced before.

Sliding out of her with a reluctant sigh, Sergei rolled over, bringing Sam with him until she was sprawled across him, her hand splayed across his chest. A thought made him chuckle.

"I think I might finally be able to have a conversation with you for ten minutes, without being distracted by thoughts of being inside you," he said.

"Well, five minutes at least."

Sam laughed at that, and the feeling it gave him while she was laying on him made him reevaluate that statement immediately.

"Maybe we should use that time to have some dinner," she quipped. "I have a feeling I'm going to need my strength for more than the tournament!" Sam loved that they could laugh together in a moment like this. She had no idea where this was going with them, but she knew that they would both have a lot more fun if they could keep their friendship while they were finding out.

"Do you want to eat?"

Sergei looked down her body at the expanse of silky skin and rumbled in his sexy accent, "Hmmmmm. Looks delicious," and slid a hand over her ass.

And just that quickly, his cock started to twitch. He couldn't believe he could even consider being able, but his body made it clear that he was most definitely going to be capable, and eager, very soon.

Sam's eyes darkened as she raised her head from his chest and looked at him. A slow undulation in her whole body told him he wasn't alone in how he was feeling.

She was incredible, he thought.

But just at that moment, his stomach growled loudly between them. The sudden expression on both their faces was comical, and they both burst out laughing, the moment changed and the sexual tension momentarily broken.

"Ok," Sam smirked at him.

"The warrior needs to eat. Do you want to go down to the restaurant or order room service?"

Sam preferred to opt for room service - she wasn't sure how well she would be able to behave in Sergei's company in public, and there were people she knew around and a lot of people who knew Sergei. However, she let him choose what he was comfortable with and kept her opinion to herself.

"I'd rather order in," he said.

"One, I don't have to share your company with anyone else and, two, there's no need to get dressed." A flush crept across Sergei's angular cheekbones as a thought occurred to him.

"Julie and Chloe were the ones at my door, earlier. They were inviting me to join them and some of the others for dinner downstairs.

I don't think I can behave appropriately in front of the other students with you around. Not just yet. Tomorrow will be hard enough."

Sam was ridiculously pleased at this comment. She wasn't sure how tomorrow would go for her, either, but she was happy to leave that problem for tomorrow.

Tonight was theirs.

"Room service, it is!" she said.

She hopped out of bed and walked to the desk to retrieve the room service menu. Tossing it at him, she blushed and looked down.

"I'll just need a minute to, um, freshen up. Be right back." She darted into the bathroom and closed the door.

What? Sergei thought. Then he realised that she was still very full of his last release. For some reason, the thought turned him on. He wanted to fill her again...and again...

Turning at the sound of the bathroom door opening, he watched her return, still gloriously naked. Her skin looked like rosy cream over her muscular body.

He was never going to make it through a meal with her like that.

"Hold on a moment," he said.

Reaching for the t-shirt of his she had worn earlier, that was draped on a chair, he pulled it over her head.

"There, now I can think straight. Ok. Dinner."

"No fair!" Sam complained with a laugh.

"Now I have to control myself with all your deliciousness on display?!"

Deliciousness? Really? Sergei was pleased to know she was as affected as he was. Still, he quickly grabbed a pair of shorts from his room and dragged them on before returning.

"Better?" he asked.

"Not in the least." Sam snorted.

"I much prefer you naked, but at least I can maybe hold up my end of the conversation now."

He pulled Sam down onto the bed with him and together they looked over the food options and selected things to share. Sam called in the order, since they were in her room, and they sprawled across the bed, chatting and laughing while they waited. Soon enough, room service arrived and they settled in to enjoy their picnic on the bed.

Sam was thrilled to see roasted asparagus on the plate and quickly grabbed a spear, raising it to her lips. She popped the head in her mouth and was hit by the most delicious blend of salt, garlic and the roasted veggie. She closed her eyes and groaned in appreciation. Closing her lips around the flowered end of the stalk, she sucked it with enjoyment.

"Now that is a sight worth seeing." Sergei commented roughly.

Sam opened her eyes, surprised, and caught Sergei staring at her mouth with a carnal expression and a sudden, raging erection. She didn't have a clue what she'd done to provoke them, but she wasn't about to complain.

"What?"

Sergei shook his head and smiled at her.

"Watching you eat is just x-rated for my body. I'd forgotten that.

I had such a hard time, literally, at the Christmas potluck for the dojo. I had to stay in my seat the whole time you had your meal. Watching your mouth move and your pleasure in the tastes kept me hard and thinking very inappropriate thoughts all evening."

"You're kidding!" Sam laughed, both embarrassed and pleased.

"I thought it was just me who felt that way. I look at the pictures from that night and I keep thinking it's obvious for anyone to see how much I wanted you. I'm surprised no one said anything."

Sergei was stunned.

"You hid your feelings better than you think. I had no idea you were interested."

"Interested?" Sam chuckled, as she returned to her dinner.

"I can't help getting wound up, even in class! I love the training, and I work hard at it. But by the end of each class, I'm so worked up over you it's embarrassing! I'm wet, incredibly wanting, and my nipples have been hard for so long it's almost painful.

I'm surprised you couldn't tell."

Sergei raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"That was because of me?

I thought you were just cold getting changed. I most definitely noticed and felt like I was taking advantage by looking. But watching you change after class and getting to see that was my favourite part of the week."

Sam shook her head is amazement.

"I wish I had known earlier. You have no idea how many times I came home from class, so crazy with wanting you, only to have to take the edge off myself!"

The thought of Sam, pleasuring herself to manage her wanting for him, shut him down for a moment. His mouth dropped open, his breath shuddered to a halt and his eyes blinked slowly once as he processed that thought. He groaned, long and harsh, at the mental picture of that scene.

Blowing out a breath, he looked at her and smiled.

"Perhaps we can come up with a better solution. Although I have no idea how I'm going to be able to handle class with you now. Do you have any idea how you affect me? It's staggering."

He shook his head and managed to turn some attention to eating. He would much rather have Sam's skin under his mouth.

"Right back at you, Sensei," she smirked.

"Just talking about this has parts of me rather wet and clenching."

Sergei blushed at that, and also what had just occurred to him.

"On that subject, I have to ask you something. You made me feel something earlier, a couple of times, that I've never physically felt before.

What on earth did you do to give me that feeling of...wow...how to describe it...like your whole body closed on me...on purpose...yeah, that was....wow."

He looked almost physically uncomfortable with arousal. Whatever that was she had done, it was incredible; and he wanted that experience again...and again.

Sam blushed at his very deep appreciation of that particular trick. Explaining was a little embarrassing, but if he could face asking, she had to let him know.

"Um, ok. That was a pleasant side effect of other training. You know how hard I've worked at core conditioning? Well, it turns out that strong lower abdominals can bring a lot of fun options along.

It felt so incredible, having you inside me...and when I came around you before...my muscles tight on you...well, that was pretty mind-blowing for me. I just thought that maybe I could repeat that feeling on purpose with some control. It seemed to work...and, you seemed to enjoy it."

She looked down in embarrassment

"Oh. My. God. Yes." Sergei, ground out.

"You have no idea. Just, wow. Yes."

He was now painfully hard and desperate to be back inside her, and experience that particular feeling again. Yet, here they were, still managing to enjoy a meal together, despite the overwhelming sexual tension between them.

She was not simply the most arousing, most erotic, most desirable creature he had ever encountered. She was also fun, and caring, and smart, and sweet, and witty, and getting to be pretty dangerous in the ring. She was the complete package.

To distract himself, he looked again at his meal and realised he had devoured every bite. Funny, but he still felt hungry - and he didn't think it was food he was craving. Reaching for one of the dessert morsels, he looked curiously at Sam.

"What is this?"

"This," she said solemnly, "is Heaven."

At his raised eyebrow, she looked at him with an impish, earnest expression.

"I mean it! Pure Heaven. This, dear Sensei, is a deep-fried chocolate truffle. Trust me. It's like nothing you've eaten before."

Skeptical, but amused by her description, Sergei raised the warm confection to his lips and took a bite. His teeth bit through the crispy, tempura-batter exterior and a river of warm, dark chocolate truffle flowed over his tongue.

She was right; this was incredible. The warm, slightly spicy chocolate flooded his mouth and coated his bottom lip.

Groaning with pleasure, he flicked his tongue out to catch as much of the filling from the shell as he could, dipping into it a few times before popping the last of it in his mouth. Simply divine. Looking back at Sam to tell her how right she was, he was arrested by her expression. She looked frozen with shock.

Sam felt like her entire brain had short-circuited in the last few seconds.

Watching Sergei's teeth and lips as he sampled the first bite of the chocolate had brought her to a complete halt. She couldn't focus on anything but his mouth.

The sound he made as the taste reached him was positively sexual - she felt everything below her waist clench tight in response. It was like she was immediately, overwhelmingly in need of him and all he'd done was eat a chocolate! She couldn't even remember how to breathe. Then she watched his tongue flick once, twice, three times into the confection and, with each stroke, all she could feel was that tongue on her clit.

She had never had her body respond like this. Her brain was struggling to catch up and failing completely.

Sergei turned to her then as if to say something, and suddenly stopped. He looked startled, almost worried, but he also looked simply edible with a spot of chocolate still showing on his bottom lip.

Not taking her eyes from his mouth, Sam crawled deliberately towards Sergei.

Part of her wanted to throw herself at him, but this treat before her needed to be savoured. Stalking her way up his body without pause, she settled a knee on each side of his hips and pressed him back against the bed.

She paused to run her tongue across his bottom lip to claim the smear of chocolate, and groaned quietly at the intoxicating taste of the spicy confection and Sergei. Unable to resist seeking more, she sucked his lip into her mouth and bit down gently but firmly.

She felt like she was holding back a wild animal that just wanted to tear him apart for her own pleasure. Desperate for something to help her retain some control and not attack him, she tried to make her brain work. Releasing his sexy mouth, she finally spoke.

"Remind me to feed you chocolate more often. That. Was. So. Hot."

Sam rolled her hips against the ridge of Sergei's erection that she could feel through his shorts. She could feel her wet folds, pressing against the fabric and his hot, hard flesh underneath. It made her feel even more needy.

She wanted him inside her, again. How was that even possible? She claimed his mouth again in a deep kiss, and he met her urgent lips with his own, feral and aggressive in return. His hands gripped her hips where she straddled him, pressing hard into her skin, urging her tighter against him.

Sergei was on fire. His whole body scorched and burned with need for her.

Her shocked look at him had lasted for only a second before her eyes had gone almost black with need and she was crawling towards him. He felt almost like the prey of a hunting cat, but a most willing and eager prey. She straddled his lap and he felt the heat of her through his shorts, searing his flesh and making him even harder.

Before he could say a word, she had him flat on his back under her. She dragged her tongue across his lower lip, sucking it into her mouth and biting down in a way that made it clear she wanted as badly as he did.

He wondered what had sparked this sudden change from their low, simmering tension to immediate need. Whatever it was, he was right there with her.

When she spoke, her voice was rough with arousal and he was stunned by her words.

She was turned on by the way he ate dessert?

He realised that Sam was as far gone on this addiction as he was. Before he could think of anything to say in return, he felt her hips roll against his, pressing herself more firmly against his already rock-hard cock.

He could feel her slick, wet folds against him, her arousal soaking through to his skin almost immediately. God, she felt so good. He needed to be inside her, now.

Sergei felt Sam's mouth on his at that moment, and his heart thundered at the same rate as the pounding in his cock. He attacked her mouth in return, needing to deepen their connection as much and as fast as possible.

Reaching for her hips, he dug his fingers into her flesh and pulled her closer to him, slowly dragging her pussy the length of his shaft.

Letting go of Sam's hips for just a moment, Sergei quickly stripped his shirt from her body.

She rose above him, a naked goddess, and arched her back to roll her hips against his length again. It was almost too much to take and he felt his cock surge in response. He was so close to being buried inside her, it was torture.

Reaching for her hips again, he drew his hands forward and lightly brushed her clit with his thumb. Back and forth, he lightly teased her hard little nub until she was gasping small cries with every breath.

His plan was to make her come on him like this, but Sam had other ideas.

Lifting her wet pussy off his lap slightly, Sam leaned down and claimed Sergei's mouth again.

The next thing he knew, her hands were slipping into the waist of his shorts and drawing them down his body. She slid a little lower on him to start removing them, but stopped partway down his chest to close her lips on his nipple while her foot dragged the garment the rest of the way down.

Looking down his own body, he saw Sam's long hair spread across his chest while her mouth worked magic on his nipple. He'd never known he could be so sensitive there, but her lips and teeth were making him crazy with need.

He felt her warmth laid across his body, but was unprepared for what she did next. Sliding just a little lower, she dragged her mouth across his ribcage, nipping at his skin and making him groan. But what undid him was the feeling of her large breasts being pressed around his rock hard shaft.

Holy fuck!

Looking down his body, he could see her watching him with her hands splayed across his muscular stomach. She was using his body to support herself and her arms to press her glorious breasts around his thick cock.

He could see his tip just protruding from her cleavage and, without breaking eye contact, Sam swiped her tongue across it once before starting to slide herself gently back and forth around him.

Closing his eyes at the intense pleasure, Sergei had to bite his lip to keep from coming all over her face right then and there. She was every erotic dream he had ever had, all wrapped in one real-life fantasy.

Groaning harshly, he managed to hold on and enjoy several strokes of her luscious mounds around his pulsing shaft, but when she started sliding her mouth over his tip with each downward glide, he knew he needed to move.

He was seconds from losing himself and he wanted her with him when he did. Pumping his hips once, then once more, to feel the sensation of his pulsing head sliding into her hot sucking mouth, he growled in animal lust as he dragged her from around his cock.

Pulling her up his body, he lifted her hips over him. Pausing for just a moment to make eye contact with her, he slid his entire length inside her in one hard thrust. Freezing there, deep inside her, he just watched the sensations claim her body.

Knowing he was now able to give her pleasure as well, he again found the control from earlier. He was going to fuck Sam, and fuck her hard, until she was out of her mind. He wanted her to come apart around him, on him, above him and for him.

She was his mission.

Holding her hips firmly, he drew her slowly up his length until his tip was just barely outside her wet heat. Pausing there for a heartbeat, he just as slowly lowered her back down, until his steel shaft was buried to the hilt inside her again.

He continued at that pace, using her body to slowly stroke his throbbing cock, content to build her need slowly but steadily. Sam's head tipped back as she enjoyed the slow, relentless pace. She was so tight around his cock, her muscles clenching and milking his length with every stroke.

He never wanted this to end.

He could feel Sam starting to roll her hips against him each time her ass settled in his lap. He knew she was getting even more aroused, and he could feel her hard clit each time she ground against him.

He knew she must be feeling the same driving need, but he wanted to take her even higher. Sliding his had across her abdomen, he targeted her bundle of nerves with his thumb and started slowly circling it with each stroke she took on his cock.

Sam cried out instantly at the mindless pleasure radiating through her body at his masterful touch. She wasn't sure how much of this she was going to be able to take.

His callused thumb circled her clit so slowly, so insistently, it was instantly driving her mad. She felt she could come at his touch in any moment, but he was stroking her so slowly, she was held with the tantalising release just out of reach.

Whimpering at the overwhelming pleasure, she rolled her hips forward to meet his hand, clenching hard on his cock with her inner muscles with every thrust. She couldn't wrap her mind around this visceral need he effortlessly created in her body.

Planting her hands on Sergei's chest, Sam started to move on him with more intention, increasing their pace slightly and landing harder on his cock with each stroke.

Hearing Sergei gasp at the change, she smiled at being able to turn the tables on him a bit. Looking him straight in the eyes, she purposely clenched her lower abdominals and closed her body firmly on the length of his hard, throbbing shaft inside her. Leaning down over his muscled chest, she nipped firmly at his nipple.

His response was immediate and powerful. Grabbing her hips forcefully, he began driving into her body, hard and fast. The contact was almost punishing in its ferocity; her body slammed down on his rock hard cock and her sensitive clit ground between them brutally each time their bodies came together.