Story of the Stablehand Pt. 01

Story Info
A stablehand finds a new home. Futa story.
3.9k words
4.65
12.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne had a slight problem. The little Venezulan didn't have a problem with being 5'2, having unruly curly hair or working long hours at the horse ranch. No it was the fact that she had it bad for her boss and her boss's step-daughter. Light airy laughter passed her as she spread hay around for the horses. Speak of the devils and they shall appear. Both cantered by on chest-nut colored horses without a care in the world. The mother and the owner of the ranch a Mrs. Sarah Irons, lead the way. Taller then Daphne (not that was exactly difficult to accomplish) and supremely gorgeous. Blond hair tied back into a loose pony-tail, Sarah had a plump fit body with an ass that just wouldn't quit.

She may be in her late thirties, but she was still hot as hell. A grade A MILF. Daphne's breath hitched and she paused as she watched Sarah's large chest bounce a little when the horse jumped over a little mound of dirt. Arguably, the best part of Sarah wasn't her amazing body but her apparent genuine kindness. It wasn't the condescending kindness that you often found from the rich, but apparently a genuine kindness that came from the goodness of her heart.

Or at least it appeared to be. Daphne knew for a fact that she was a sweet woman, but often wondered if she was really as nice as she appeared. A loud laugh interrupted her thoughts and she turned to watch the step-daughter, one Meredith Stone. Meredith stood a couple inches taller than Daphne, her hair was also pulled back into a loose pony-tail but was midnight black to Sarah's blond. Where Sarah's reached her shoulder, Meredith's reached the middle of her back. Where Sarah was plump, Meredith wasn't as curvacious and had a modest size of tits and was far more muscular than her step-mother.

It amused Daphne to note that where Sarah had a curvaceous ass to die for, Meredith was more of a bubble butt. Meredith was also far more olive-skinned then pale. Her sightly sharp features spoke of her Chinese heritage. Both women were absolutely gorgeous in their own ways. They rode away on their horses, laughing away.

Daphne felt her cock tingle and she frowned. Bad enough that she could be accurately described as a dark-skinned twig, but she just had to be a freak right on top of it. A hermaphrodite by birth, she carried both sets of genitals. She would sooner die then voluntarily reveal this fact to anyone. Life was difficult enough without the scorn and problems of being outed as a freak. Her phone trilled and Daphne glanced at it.

5pm. With no overtime today, her work day was over. Taking the band out of her hair which immediately poofed up like a dark cloud of curls, she put the tools away and petted the horses still in their stalls as she left. She snuck a glance at the happy two, still on their horses laughing and smiling away. Daphne had surprised herself by not being jealous of their wealth (though more money then she had would always be nice) but of their happiness and family.

Growing up, hers was the exact opposite. Violently abusive on a good day, at thirteen she had been driven from her home to roam the streets of Caracas with the other poor kids. A couple years later she had abandoned Venezuela entirely and had made her way up to the rich estates of upstate New York. Here she had gotten lucky with Sarah's ranch. Normally a businesswoman of some sort, Sarah had left behind that life to train and raise horses and to give riding lessons. Shortly after she did that, she had met and married Meredith's father. Some big time banker or some such.

They were nice enough to give a fresh faced nineteen year old whose english was terrible a job as a stable hand. Daphne at least did acknowledge that without them, odds were that she would be dead. She was on her last ropes when she finally reached their place. A year of working there had done much to help keep her alive. Such thoughts about how she had barely avoided a slow death of starvation or exposure to the elements didn't phase the little woman. Growing up with such a life had taught her much about how fleeting life usually was and that it included her own.

After about an hour of walking down a dirt and gravel road that had seen better days, Daphne came up to a rotting and dilapidated cabin. She sighed. Probably going to have to move soon. A part of the roof looked ready to cave in. Long abandoned, Daphne had moved in and had been living there for the better part of six months. She had moved there after the abandoned warehouse she had been living in became home for a pack of feral dogs.

Sighing in defeat, she went around back and climbed through the window. Mainly because the front and back doors were jammed with something and wouldn't open unless she forced it. Grabbing a bucket, soap and some jugs of water, she placed all outside before stripping out of her clothes and wrapping a blanket around herself. Tossing her work clothes and the two other outfits that she owned into the tub and poured the soap and water over them.

Grabbing a large stick, she started to clean her laundry. Her mind didn't wander while she worked, it just went blank. She moved on autopilot, with her arms going up in down as her clothes were repeatedly dunked in the soapy water. She kept at it until her arms burned and she couldn't lift them any more. Wringing her clothes out, she laid them out on the clothes line and wiped the sweat from her brow. Too tired to go through the process of bathing right now, she resolved to do it later tonight, before the sun set completely.

Trudging back into her house, she grabbed the first book that she spotted and collapsed on the grungy couch and started reading. Another night to herself. Daphne didn't cry. She didn't sniffle. She hadn't cried since her father had hit her in the head with a rock when she was younger. Why start now?

A loud pounding on the front door interrupted her reading. "Who the fuck?" Daphne asked out loud. Whoever it was, they were certainly impatient as they started knocking again and this time it was faster and louder. Grabbing her trusty aluminum bat, she went around back. Bare feet softly padding through the overgrown grass, she called out "Hello?" in her accented english.

She was brought up to a halt when she saw a chestnut colored horse feeding on the grass in the front of her cabin. Not just any horse, but Jupiter! Meredith's personal and favorite horse all saddled up and standing in front of her cabin eating grass without a care in the world. Striding forward, Daphne gently took Jupiter's reins. "Jupiter! How did you get here? Dios mio Meredith is going to be so angry!"

"There you are!" a voice shouted, scaring the hell out of Daphne. Trying to calm her racing heart, Daphne turned towards the voice, seeing a Meredith racing towards her in her thigh high riding boots and tan pants. Her black jacket was undone, leaving the white button up shirt she had on visible.

"Ms. Meredith, what are you doing here?" Daphne asked in confusion. Meredith answered by practically tackling the smaller woman off of her feet and spinning her around in a hug. "Looking for you obviously. You never look happy so Sarah and I decided to invite you to dinner." Meredith answered cheerfully. "So I followed you home." Meredith frowned. "Wait that came out wrong." Daphne smirked and waited to see what she would come up with. "I don't have anything else. That's what I did. Lost you for a bit so I had to circle around. I was surprised that you live here. Are you homeless?"

Meredith was truly as excitable as a puppy and had the sunniest disposition. She was also as blunt as a sledgehammer. Daphne coughed. "Yes I sit here."

"Do you mean squat?"

"Yes that."

Meredith brightened. "Let's take a look." She dropped Daphne and sprinted back to the cabin leaving a spluttering Daphne behind. Cursing in spanish and english, Daphne grabbed the reins for Jupiter and guided him to the back of the cabin. She got there just in time to see Meredith's legs disappear through the open window. "Oh goddamn it!" Daphne yelled. Seeing to Jupiter, she made sure that he was fed and secured when a loud shout erupted from the cabin. Both Daphne and Jupiter turned towards the noise.

It was then Daphne's turn to shout as her precious few belongings went sailing out the window. "Chica what in fuck are you doing?!" Daphne yelled as Meredith flopped out of the window. Righting herself, Meredith frowned at Daphne, who continued to glare at her. "Okay. No. You're not staying here." Daphne stomped her foot. "Why not? It is my home!" Meredith stared at her. "Daph, there's a spider the size of a dinner plate next to your pillow."

Daphne scoffed. "You exag..exa.."

"Exaggerate?" Meredith supplied.

"Yes that. His name is Javi. He is no bigger than my hand. Eats the flies and cockroaches." Meredith stared at her and Daphne looked away. Why was she trying to justify herself to some rich girl that she's only talked to a couple times?

"Be that as it may, you're not staying at this rotting shack any longer." Meredith said with great finality. "Oh yes. Where am I supposed to go?" Daphne snapped. Meredith rolled her eyes. "My house genius. We have like...I don't know fourteen rooms."

"I don't need help. I am fine." Daphne snapped. Meredith frowned and gently put her hands on Daphne's shoulders. "Daph. I know we've talked maybe a couple times, but trust me when I say that I want to help you. I don't want you living out here in this rotting shithole."

Daphne sighed. Perhaps it wouldn't be the worst thing. At the very least she could have a hot shower. "Fine. Just stop throwing my things please." Meredith brightened. "I only promise to try!" she said cheerfully. Grabbing the backpack that had been thrown out earlier, Meredith started to stuff everything into the bag, giving up when Daphne had to take it and show her how to pack the bag properly.

Meredith slung the bag across her back and mounted Jupiter with ease that spoke of years of practice. Reaching down, she lifted Daphne up and put her side saddle across her lap. A light clicking sound from Meredith and Jupiter started walking at a sedate pace.

They were silent for a bit before Meredith spoke up. "Daph, I know we don't talk much, but this is not okay. Please, next time say something." Daphne found her head resting on Meredith's shoulder as she thought about what she had said.

"All my life, in Venezuela and America I always take care of myself. This no different. But thank you. I will think about asking next time." She said quietly.

Meredith beamed. "That's all I ask." Meredith started talking about the house and Daphne didn't hear much, just enjoyed listening to her melodious and cheerful voice fill the air. After a few minutes however, Daphne had to cut in. "You talk about showers four times in five minutes. Why?"

Meredith looked at her. "Because you stink. Duh."

Daphne jerked back and Meredith had to grab her to make sure that she didn't fall off of the horse. "How do you know that I stink?" Daphne snapped. "It could be you that stinks! You've been riding horses all day!"

Meredith rolled her eyes. "Yea, and I still smell better than you." Daphne frowned and turned her head away from Meredith. "Excuse me for working for a living." Now it was Meredith's turn to be offended. "I work!" she snapped.

"Office work and college does not count. You push papers all day. So much work. If you're not careful you might chip a nail. Or get a paper cut."

"At least I don't smell and live like a barbarian!"

Daphne jerked in the saddle and rounded on Meredith. "I do not smell that bad! You smell! Impressive for a paper-pusher!"

Meredith's growled and Daphne glared defiantly back. They launched into a massive argument, going back and forth about everything from how they smelled to their respective hair styles. While they argued, Daphne failed to notice that her blanket had shifted, showing hints of everything below the waist. She also failed to notice that Meredith's eyes dropped several times.

Finally they both ran out of steam and the arguments trailed off into silence. Daphne leaned on Meredith and her breathing evened out and her eyes started to close. The steady clop-clop of Jupiter's hooves proved to be strangely hypnotizing and the exhaustion from washing her clothes earlier was starting to set in. Meredith placed her chin on Daphne's head and hummed. "Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there."

"Not...sleepy." Daphne muttered. Life had taught her the hard way that you could only rely on herself and falling asleep in front of others was a great way to be taken advantage of. Meredith snorted and rubbed Daphne's back and started to hum a song. Daphne groaned and buried her face further into Meredith's neck. Despite herself, her eyes started to drop and soon she drifted off.

"Daph. Daph." A voice whispered into her ear. A gentle shaking and Daph frowned. Whoever it was they could kindly fuck off. She wanted to sleep. "Daph if you don't wake up, I won't be held responsible for what I have to do."

Groaning and lifting her head up, she slowly opened her eyes and looked as the sun finished setting, giving the sky a reddish-pink haze. Daphne looked at a smiling Sarah and kept her face blank. Having changed, she was now wearing a white tank-top and jeans. It took everything for Daphne to keep her eyes on Sarah's face. She was pretty sure that she succeeded.

Sarah reached up to help her down, and Daphne kept a death grip on her blanket. Nimbly, Meredith jumped down from Jupiter and said "She was staying in old man James's house." Sarah frowned as she took Jupiter's reigns. "That mold infested death trap on Jewelry lane?"

Meredith nodded. "That's the one."

Sarah frowned. "That settles it then. Originally we were just going to invite you for dinner but now we are going to have to have you live here. You won't pay rent but you also won't get a pay raise. Sound fair?"

"Do I get a choice?" Daphne asked, feeling slightly annoyed.

"No." Sarah and Meredith said simultaneously. Daphne sighed. "Yes that is fine. Where am I sleeping?"

Sarah smiled, no doubt pleased that she wasn't being difficult. "Meredith will show you'll be sleeping. I'll take care of Jupiter." Meredith grabbed Daphne's arm and Daphne had to jog to avoid being yanked off of her feet. Behind her, Sarah called out something in another language. Meredith groaned and rolled her eyes and yelled back in the same language. "What was that?" Daphne asked.

"Sarah learned Mandarin because my dad's Chinese and to talk to me. She thought it would help us be better friends if we had some things in common."

"Did it?"

Meredith smiled. "Yea. Mandarin's a difficult language and I grew up speaking it. The fact that she learned it just for my dad and I is pretty goddamn nice."

Meredith guided Daphne up the stairs and directed her to a room. "Shower's at the end of the hall and my room is right across from yours. Here's your bag, dinner is in a couple hours." Daphne tossed her bag into her new room and made a beeline for the shower. Despite her protests earlier, she knew for a fact that she didn't smell good.

Turning on the shower, Daphne nearly cried as the hot water poured out of the shower head and steam wafted out of the shower. Tossing the blanket aside she jumped under the shower and stood there, enjoying the hot water beating down on her skin. Regretfully, she turned off the shower and climbed out, blindly grabbing a towel.

Feeling like a new person, Daphne walked back to her room with a spring in her step. Once inside, she had just tossed her towel aside when Meredith said "So I wasn't seeing things." Daphne shrieked and grabbed the closest thing to her, which turned out to be one of the decorative pillows on the bed. She covered her crotch and started to babble in English and Spanish. Daphne knew what was going to come next. Meredith would call her freak and kick her out and if she was lucky that was the only thing that she would do and her she was about to go on the run again have to find a new place to live-

"That's weirdly cool."

What.

Daphne shut up mid-babble and started at Meredith. "What?" She asked, staring at Meredith. Not sure that she heard her correctly. Meredith stepped towards her and gently removed the pillow. Daphne allowed her, not really sure where she was going with this. "Wow. You have the whole set. Best of both worlds." Daphne's breathed hitched as Meredith's gentle hands touched her. "You okay?" She asked, concern in her eyes.

"Ye..yes I am fine. Your hands are cold." Daphne answered. She felt her stirring under Meredith's inquisitive hands. "Oh wow. You're growing. I think you might be bigger than my ex." 8.5 inches by Daphne's last measurement, but who checks that kind of thing? "Oh man. Have you ever?" Meredith asked.

Eyes still wide like a deer in the headlights, Daphne shook her head. "Oh that's not good. We can't let that be." Standing up, Daphne watched as Meredith took off her clothes. Having changed out of her riding clothes, Meredith removed the oversized t-shirt and shorts. She wasn't wearing a bra or underwear.

Now fully erect, Daphne stared at the beauty. B-cup sized chest and a shaven mound that was already starting to drip. Daphne watched as Meredith rubbed her thighs together, clearly turned on. With a gentle push, Meredith had Daphne leaning back on the bed as she climbed up and positioned herself over Daphne. Raven-black hair fell around the both of them, creating a curtain trapping themselves in it. Daphne stared at Meredith. Her full lips and sharp features and looked down on her body. She ran her hands up Meredith's arms, feeling the muscles before running them down her sides and stopping at her hips.

She should feel trapped underneath her, but for some reason she didn't. She felt a degree of safety that she never really had felt before. "Beautiful." Daphne whispered. Meredith blushed, her cheeks turning a bright red.

Daphne wondered why she would blush from that, surely she has heard something like that often? Meredith's eyes suddenly snapped towards her. "Oh my god I am so sorry. I didn't ask if you wanted to do this, just pushed you on the bed and got ready to ride you. This is wrong I should have asked-"

Daphne rolled her eyes and gently pulled Meredith down, slowly filling her until she was completely impaled on her throbbing cock. "Meredith. You are cute but you talk way too much." Meredith groaned and rolled her hips, eyes rolling to the back of her head. "Oh shut...shut...up." Rolling her hips, they both gasped and Daphne grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. It took a few moments, but she managed to match the other woman's rhythm and they moved together. Hips moving quickly and forcefully, Daphne stared in wonder at the face of the woman riding her. Open mouth and gasping, her eyes closed as she moved. Seized by something, Daphne suddenly jerked forward and kissed her. Meredith gasped and grabbed Daphne's face and held her. Daphne moaned when she felt Meredith's tongue swipe at her mouth, as if asking permission. Moaning, Daphne opened her mouth and fell back as their tongues dueled for supremacy.

Stopping only because they both ran out of oxygen, they both panted and smiled at each other. "So good." Meredith muttered. Daphne reached down and grabbed Meredith's bubble butt. Sitting up, she buried her face between her chest before taking a dusky nipple in her mouth and alternated between sucking and nipping at it. Meredith gasped loudly before threading her fingers through Daphne's hair and pulling her closer. Still rolling her hips, she started to moan louder as Daphne alternated between her tits.

"I thought oh god just like that you were a virgin." Meredith said in between moans and gasps. "I learn quickly." Daphne said smugly. Hips slapping together, Meredith nodded approvingly. "If you're this good now, I can't wait to see what you can do after a few more rounds." Meredith moaned "If...If you...hnngg" Confused, Daphne at first thought something was wrong as Meredith started to shake and then she gasped as suddenly the other woman was just so tight. Meredith collapsed against Daphne, panting heavily. "If...you want...to do this again." She finally gasped out. "I really hope you do."

12