All Comments on 'Story of the Stablehand Pt. 01'

by RoadtheLascivious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh yeah

More please. 5 stars! I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Good First Story

Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start

Keep them coming

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
A good first offering.

There are a few editing issues regarding sentence construction, paragraphs, and dialogue but nothing to spoil my enjoyment of the story.

I thought it made a nice change the way you approached the subject matter, unlike many futa stories, and your characterisation of Daphne and Meredith. Little things like the “learned Mandarin” gave an indication of Sarah’s character without having it pushed on the reader.

Many writers don’t realise you have to let the reader think for themselves, use their own imagination to visualise, and not explain everything to them. Many writers as so busy writing everything that’s in their mind they don’t realise perhaps that’s not what the reader wants. It’s a trap I fell into when I began writing. I think you’ve done a good job in that respect and look forward to reading more.

Sam_WolfSam_Wolfalmost 4 years ago
Great work

You should write a second one to this. It was great. Felt the struggle of Daphne and would love to see them grow closer. Sex scene was great too.

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvralmost 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved it! Definitely hope there's more to come!

allen_mooreallen_moorealmost 4 years ago
Waiting for more

This was a fantastic story! Well done!

I hope you keep writing and publish the next chapter soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoadtheLascivious@RoadtheLascivious
Writer exploring the wonderous world of literotica. Thought I would give it a try. Constructive criticism is always welcome.