Story of the Stablehand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne lifted her hips up and drove deeply into the other woman. Meredith gasped and moaned and Daphne decided that she would do anything to hear the sound again. "Yes I want to do this again. As many times as we can." Shuddering, Daphne watched as Meredith came again before she grabbed her hips and held her down as Daphne herself came. Hips locked as she thrusted, she gave a hoarse shout as she shot ropes of cum into Meredith who gasped and twitched with each shot.

"Christ how much do you cum?" Meredith asked in wonder. "Oh lots. This is normal." Daphne answered as she thrusted once more, shooting a final rope. Meredith groaned and smiled. "I feel so full. So glad that I am on the pill." Rolling off of Daphne, she pulled her with her until their limbs were tangled together as they cuddled.

"Best fuck that I have had in a long time." Meredith said, still smiling. "I was good?" Daphne asked, wondering if Meredith was just saying that. Looking at Daphne, Meredith leaned forward and gave her a light kiss.

"If you were any better, I think I might be dead." Running her hand along Daphne's face, she said "Cute, funny and a great fuck. You have everything going for you. So glad that you're here with me."

Daphne blushed and looked everywhere but at Meredith. She could count on one hand the number of compliments that she had gotten over her life and never knew what to do on the rare chances that she got one.

With her eyes roving across the room, she noticed that the door was cracked slightly open and she frowned. Someone could have been watching them. Giving an internal shrug, the more likely reason was that Meredith in her usual absent-minded way simply forgot to close and lock the door.

A hot shower, her first time and soon a full meal? Could anything ruin tonight? Suddenly she frowned. Maybe something could ruin this moment.

"Let me up. I have to pee."

"Seriously? I'm comfortable."

"Meredith!"


12