All Comments on 'Story Telling Ch. 02'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Once a Loser

You just can't help yourself!

He's (YOU) useless, she's a slut and you love it.

No one likes you, I'll bet your colleagues have no use for you.

If you must continue, why not put this wimp dribble under fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

what a pathetic piece of crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get a life loser author.

You really do write trash that isn't worth putting online. You really are a sick asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
PUKE!

PUKE LIKE THIS BELONGS IN THE FETISH CATEGORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
finished

Hubby has been led down the path that his wife wanted him to go. She now has everything out in the open with her husbands approval through her manipulation and all he will get from now on is satisfaction from his fist. Marcus will now continue the husbands degradation and humilation where he will become just a servant to both him and his wife and she will continue to get the best sex of her life provided by Marcus and all his friends. Nicely written and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice

Your story is so realistic but the detail is such that it seems like it's a true story seen through the eyes of a child. Your were a naughty boy sneaking around at night watching and listening to your mother and father while they entertained guests. You need to pull down your pants and wack your little pee pee ten times with a ruler saying, " I'm one sick deranged little puppy" over and over.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Wrong category

You are well into abusive mind control or fetish or even a wannabe gay category... Please categorize your wimp hubby martyr krap in the correct category.

YusakuYusakuabout 13 years ago
Correct Category

Anyone who's been here a while knows that Loving Wives is the place for cuckold stories. Good job, looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The wimp and cuckold brigade are out in force tonight. The previous commentator must be one of them. He is wrong a loving wife does NOT ACT THIS WAY. A writer with a fetish for humiliation or a reader for that matter are the only people who enjoy such lifestyles. The rest of us will just see the name of this writer read part of the story and vote 1 star. So here is your 1 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, really loving wives are sometimes witches or bitches, who knows?

For men and women who do not love cuckold, read another story that you like it.

I do not gay, I do not read it.

I hope number 3 is coming

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Very predictable -- futile hope that hubby would be anything but wimpy

It seems obvious that Aila has been cheating on her husband for quite some time. Marcus at the bar was clearly a set up. For her to slip into his arms just "because a black lover was in their fantasies for the past few months" lacks credibility. The reason she was so comfortable with him is because she has fucked him numerous times previously.

It's very interesting that a wife who, because of cancer or some other health condition, can't have sex with her husband (or lacks desire, ability, interest, what-have-you) expects that her husband keep to his vows and suppress his physical needs in favor of loyalty to, and companionship with, his wife. Yet somehow we have the notion that a husband is supposed to be so giving, so "unselfish," that if he cannot fully function sexually the way he did as a young man, he should provide a surrogate male for his wife to receive super sex and he should just suck it up (literally as well as figuratively).

The idea of Aila's forbidding her husband's use of Viagra to help him get an erection is ludicrous. To see how stupid this is, let's reverse everything for a moment. Some women after menopause need extra lubricant, or hormone cream, in order to continue having sex, because they are dry even with lots of foreplay and adequate desire. Should a man forbid his wife to use something prescribed by her doctor to help with lubrication because it is somehow "unnatural," and then demand to have her blessing to fuck younger women who juice up easily with their pre-menopausal pussies?

I have the feeling that Aila has dominated and belittled her husband for much of their marriage, punctuated with little reinforcing rewards of loving when he does what she wants, such that he might have erection problems even if he were 25 years younger. Now he somehow believes that the only way he can get an erection is through humiliation (that reads cuckolding). The fact that the "plumbing" and "wiring" work just fine clearly implies his problem is mainly psychological (I don't blame him -- were Aila my partner, I would be turned off, too).

The author seems to believe his (is it really a male author) readership wants to read about wimpy male humiliation with fetish cream pies and racial overtones. But why isn't this story in one of those categories (i.e., Fetish, or Interracial), since those seem to be the overriding themes of this story? Has this author ever written a story where the husband has a pair? I suppose the next chapter will see hubby in chastity, sleeping in the guest room, actually playing servant to, and supporting, the interloper alpha male who has "satisfied" his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another wimp story by balboa

Please stop writing and instead spend your time finding mental professional help. Your desperately in need of councelling. Everything you write is the same slut wife abusing a wimp husband.

Please stop writing, this site is about erotica, not mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
VILE!

The only word that can describe this piece of shit. I'll bet if the authors coworkers knew he wrote this shit he wouldn't have a friend left. But, then, maybe he already is lonely and that's why he writes it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1 star shithead

Mail your gay shit to Yusaku .... keep your gay shit out of the this category ... theres a difference between being cuckholded and your gay shit as we see it unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
story telling

I actually fell asleep while reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
haters gotta hate...

Great story-like that you took your time. keep it going. Unfortunately there is no cuckold category but it doesn't really matter, folks who say they hate these kinds of stories still take time to find them and read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anon below

not so asshole, didn't read this crap-but still deserves a "1" or better yet "0"

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I didn't read this one either, but I know what kind of crap this POS writes about. Auto *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous