All Comments on 'Story Telling Ch. 03'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dumb sick - dumber sick - sickest stupid

3 chapters of your life sicko.<P>

The sad thing is anyone around you who used to care now knows that you are what you do and spend time on {ie this male humiliation - self disrespect fetish crap}.

soon - when this fetish excitement wears off - doesn't get the job done - doesn't get you excited enough to get it up - what then sicko?<P>

Get some help soon or we'll see you soon on the sexual offenders webpage. Not much to live for eh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your stories...

Are the worst kind of sick masochistic shit and you are the worst excuse for a human being fo0r writing this crap. I hope this isn't true. If it is, do the rest of humanity a favor and register as a sex offender, along with your Grand Canyon cunt wife so we can know where you all live and protect our kids!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I have heard that the author has in the recent past undergone a surgical procedure for testicular carcinoma. I request the author to comment on this. His perspective has changed since the procedure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well, another sicko chapter by a sicko person.

This "person" (or, better, sick animal) is got to be just trying to piss normal readers off. This is what happens when a person sticks their penis into an electric pencil sharpener. You become a male hating, male degrading person since you can't get it up anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hit the road jack

Yep a real sicko - This male figure is sad sad sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well written

Lets be honest, this was well written. I just dont get the genre. The wife tells the husband shes cheating on him and enjoys making him the fool. He's cool with it. I just don't get why the husband always so useless in bed or small. Why did they get married if the husband so useless. Still dont see the reason for personnel attacks on authors thou. Don't like their tales, don't read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sad

Unfortunately Terry seems to take everything that his wife does in stride. When Aila gave him the discs showing her having intercourse with Mark over a period of time I thought the light bulb would go on to find out she was cheating on him. Apparently he likes the ridicule and humiliation and about all he can do is snap his carrot and sometimes Aila will provide the lotion to help him masterbate, what a loving wife. I guess you would say different strokes for different folks. I have to give Aila credit because she has her cake and eats it too. As a bonus she gets to degrade her husband and she mentioned that she was in a relationship with her husband, just not a sexual one. Actually if she was honest she would tell you that she keeps her husband around to pay the bills and to verbally and physically abuse and humilate him. It is very sad but since Terry has no gonads, things will continue to decline until Aila finds that she is bored with him and she kicks him to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still at it..

Listen, you're gay - get over it.

No real man would put up with this and she does not respect you! Her love went out the window shortly after the 'I do's.

Leave her, go to a gay bar, find a lover and enjoy yourself. She is going to have you sucking Marcus and Mark anyway so why not take what little pride you have left and go out on your own - she won't miss you.

Oh, stop writing and showing yourself off to all of us, we know who you are and even the fags have no use for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...AILA NEEDS TO GET SEXUALLY SATISFIED !!!!

..Aila's sex drive may be satisfied with the 3 month job Terry gets her as the poolside erotic masseuse on the nudist African swingers cruise trips..she is popular and has 18 half hour "sessions" per day and she is live on the ships 800 screens and on the internet 24/7 ..she loves the huge horse-size hung basketball players..what fun ..Looking forward to your "massage" stories ..Thanks ,,,,::::: ,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
merits a 1

I'll stop reading your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your name was enough to vote 1 star. Your stories will always get a 1 star rating until you put your FETISH in the correct category. Stick with the sick twisted freak small dicked cuck husbands that will enjoy your shit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All she truly feels is pity for her husband

And when your feeling is pity, the eroticism and love vanish. Aila does not love him, she ridicules and pities him. She keeps saying "honey" but that is bullshit. She might as well say, "Slave." Because that's how he acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
His problem is 100%! His selfish lousy in bed wife

He can't get it up because she's a selfish cunt who doesn't know how to please a man.

His mistake is staying with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"1"

not worth that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous