All Comments on 'Story Time Ch. 02'

by sleeplessgurl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep going!

This is a great second chapter. I really like the characters. Very hot! I hope you have more stories for him (and us) to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ME TOO

I liked both stories and obviously you have a total of 5 stories on the computer so don't stop now. You are an excellent writer and I like the way you build the story (just as you explained it to James). Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great Chapter 2 !

Chapter 2 is a wonderful addition to the original work. You have a very strong talent and I hope you continue to add to this story. I'm waiting for Chapter 3....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Your stories are sweet and naughty. I read all three today

Thanks for the lump in the throat romance mixed with really great sex. You write for intelligent and educated women. Your three stories already set you far above your peers.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 13 years ago
Beautifully done

I like the contrast between the sexual assurance of Kate-in-the-story and the tentativeness of Kate-the-author. I think you've also convincingly given us a different authorial voice for the play-within-a-play, which is hard to do. Congratulations!

petitmortpetitmortover 13 years ago
wonderful

What a gifted writer you are! You pick a premise that all Literoticans can relate to and then you tell it wonderfully well! What I liked best was the way you established the characters as real people, with all the doubts and insecurities that real people have, and then allowed them to find each other naturally over the course of the story. Believable, relatable, and ultimately erotic as hell.

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Super sexy!

This story made me hard and touched my heart at the same time. Loving sex is so much hotter than meaningless sex, to me anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot!

Excellent story. I can't wait to read the next one. Very descriptive scene when you went down on him. I can tell you love doing it. What a lucky guy.

Phil

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

It's very nice of her to write a 'service manual' for him to follow while getting to know her. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous