Storytelling

Story Info
Wife shares a deep fantasy with her husband.
2.8k words
3.95
90.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
La Luna
La Luna
8 Followers

The air was cool around us as we sat on the patio in various lawn chairs. "I can't believe how beautiful the weather is here," Dustin said. "In Arkansas you just sit still in 70 degree weather and sweat." I had to agree, for June, it was almost chilly. There was a full moon, none of the persistent Kansas wind and no humidity. "Are you guys planning on moving back up here soon?" Dale asked as he drank his beer. "Yeah, I hope within the next 6 months."

Let me give you a little background on who we are. My name is Misti & my husband is Dale. Dustin is my stepbrother and he and his family have come back to home to visit for a few days. We have all come together for a BBQ at my Dad's house. It's getting late & everyone has either left or is in the house. We have been talking about all kinds of things under the sun; it's been so long since I actually talked to Dustin. Which is sad because when we were younger, we used to stay up all night and talk on the weekends he stayed with us. Some other things too, but that's another story. I don't think Dale has ever really gotten to know Dustin, so I am really enjoying the evening. Suddenly, out of the blue Dustin asks,

"So, you guys have been married almost what...4 years?" We agree and he goes on, "How do you stay satisfied?" There is silence for a little while, and I ask him what he means. "I mean, I love Laci, but we've been together for less time than you two and I hate to admit it, but I get bored with our sex life."

Needless to say, I was floored. I couldn't believe he came out and said this to us. I was waiting for Dale to say something, as I was speechless. But I felt like we should say something, not leave him hanging after a statement like that. "Seriously?" I said.

"Yes, what do you do?" I wished I could've seen the expression on his face to see if he was serious or just being mischievous. He definitely had a devilish side that I had forgotten about. Then I heard Dale say from the other side of me, "Well, what have you tried?" Now I wished I could see his face but I could tell from his voice that the naughty side of Dale was coming out too.

"Oh, I don't know, I tried spanking her a little and that didn't go over too well. She won't watch any kind of porn and very rarely gives me a blowjob. She just a little too reserved."

"Have you tried getting her drunk??" I ask, "It always works for me," and started cracking up.

"What about role playing?" Dale says.

"Has that worked for you guys?" Dustin asks.

"Well, we've actually only really done it a few times. The last time Misti told me of a fantasy she has and we acted it out, it worked pretty well."

"Yeah," I say, "it was almost like another person was actually there!" I can't say this came out completely accidentally, I did want Dustin to know about my fantasy a little. Just to give him something to think about. I then excused myself to go to the bathroom and get another beer. This was getting interesting, but I wanted the two of them to talk a little by themselves, maybe to kick things up a notch. I was starting to get wet.

Once inside, I could stand next to the kitchen window and just barely hear them talking.

"Laci just doesn't express herself that much," Dustin exclaims. "She has never told me about a fantasy she has. I wish she would." After a few seconds, he adds, "So her fantasy was to have a threesome?"

"Yeah, I guess she wanted to tell you in a 'subtle' way" I hear Dale answer.

"Do you mind me asking if it is a guy or a girl added to the picture?"

"I think she had better tell you herself, she might not want me sharing her secrets."

"Ah, you can tell me, Misti and I have shared more secrets in the past, as I'm sure you know."

Oh shit, I think it's about time for me to get back out there, I had never told Dale about Dustin and I when we were in High School.

"What do you mean?" I can hear Dale say as I open the door and step outside with more beers.

"Oh hell, she hasn't told you," Dustin says.

"OK, now I have to know. Misti, is there something you want to share with me about you and Dustin?" "And is there something you want to share with me about who was in you fantasies?" Dustin adds, starting to laugh.

"Gees, I leave for a few minutes and I get into trouble," I moan. "OK, first things first, Dale, we did fool around a little occasionally, but we never had sex."

"What does 'fooling around,' mean exactly?"

"You want all the details??" I asked him.

"Actually, yes."

"Wow, well, I know there was a lot of backrubs, some kissing eventually, but I think that was about it." It wasn't the whole story, but Dustin didn't add any details and Dale just said, "Damn, I've got an even dirtier girl than I thought!" Sounds like he was all right with it.

"OK, my turn, I was asking Dale if he would tell me if it was a guy or a girl in your fantasy, but he thought you should be the one to tell me."

"Hmm, sounds like a fair question," I decided it was going to be me to kick it up a little and just see what would happen. "Are you volunteering for the part?" I waited to see what Dale would say, nothing but silence. I waited to see what Dustin would say, waiting, waiting, finally,

"I'm about to cum in my pants thinking about it! Why don't you tell me how it would go?" I am suddenly completely wet, but I don't want to start without some kind of agreement from Dale.

"It's not a threesome without Dale, what do you think honey, should I fill him in?"

"Just don't leave out any of the good parts," he says. If I was wet before, now I am soaked.

"OK, this is how it would go."

We all meet in a hotel room with a huge king size bed. There is a bottle of chilled champagne and a bottle of wine waiting for us. Neither of you has said so, but I know that I am going to be in charge of getting things going since I am the connection between us. I ask Dustin to pop open the champagne and Dale to uncork the wine. We fill our respective glasses and make a toast to us.

That is when we discover the Jacuzzi in the bathroom. Mirrors surround it and I know this is where I want us to start. I pull each of you by the hand into the bathroom and set you down on the bench next to the Jacuzzi. I tell you I'll be right back and I turn on some sexy music in the other room I turn the lights down low and enter the room again swaying to the music.

I have never done this before, but I am going to do a striptease for the both of you. I see both of your eyes light up and your bodies relax at the same time, as you understand what is going to happen when I start unbuttoning my shirt. Slowly, I grind and spin to the music as I take off my shirt. Next, I turn around and unzip my skirt; wiggling my ass, it slides to the floor and you both take in the view of my red lace thong and round ass.

In my bra and panties, I dance over closer to where you two are sitting and lower my ass onto Dale's lap. Slowly rubbing it up and down your lap, I can tell you have a rock hard cock. I am rubbing my tits and you reach around and pull my right nipple out of my bra and pinch it. I guide your hand away because there is no touching yet. Then, I rise up, turn around and lower myself into Dustin's lap. Gyrating, I can tell your cock is hard too, and I don't even remember what it feels like, so I am anxious to take it out.

I control myself a little more as I reach back and unhook my bra. I slide it off and swing it over my shoulder. I start rubbing my hard little nipples on your shirt and you reach up to take one of them in your fingers and roll in around. You then grab my waist and lean me back while you latch onto one with your mouth. I let you suck for just a moment then jump up and away from you, the dance isn't quite over with. The panties are last. I turn around again with my ass facing you, hook my fingers in the sides of my panties slowly lowering one side at a time until they are right underneath my ass. Then, I suddenly bend at the waist and slide them all the way to the floor giving you both full views of my shaved pussy and asshole. Dale didn't even know I had shaved completely. I hear a small groan from behind me but I couldn't even tell whom it was from.

I walk back to you and bend down giving Dale a huge wet, sloppy kiss while unbuttoning his shirt. I take his shirt off and can tell Dustin is moving beside me taking his off too. I tell you to hold still that I am in charge of taking off all clothes tonight. With that I start kissing Dustin and slide his shirt over his head. I run my hands over his chest and arms and grind my dripping pussy into his crotch. Dustin's pants are next since he is so anxious.

I am nervous, I can't believe I am doing this, but I unbutton, unzip, and have you stand up so they can slide off. Your cock looks so appetizing, I have to take it into my mouth and suck it. With this, I hear the groan again and Dale says that I look so damn sexy sucking a cock, even if it's not his. Dustin agrees with a few grunts and I must say Thank you to Dale so I turn to him and kiss him with the mouth that was just on Dustin's cock sharing a little precum with him. I thought this would freak Dale out, but he was so turned on, it didn't even phase him.

I unbutton, and take his pants off too. Oh, the most beautiful cock, I must lick it and suck it. I want the whole thing in my mouth. As I take Dale's cock in my mouth, Dustin is rubbing my ass and I can feel that he is stroking his cock. I feel his fingers rub my smooth pussy lips and his fingers enter my pussy, I groan and suck even more at Dale's cock. Then I feel Dustin's tongue slowly lapping at my pussy lips and fucking into my hole.

Then the nibbling and my clit starts and the your thumb starts slowly circling my asshole. Dale is watching and tells you to go ahead and slide it in, I like it in the ass and you do. I feel like am going to come because it feels so good. Dustin hits my sweet spot with his tongue and furiously sucks and licks and I come with his thumb fucking my ass, it is a quiet one because I have Dale's cock buried down my throat, but you both can tell I came.

Dale says its his turn with my pussy and spins me around as he sits down on the bench again. This plants your cock into me to the hilt and it feels so good I cry out. Sitting on your lap, I start bouncing up and down on your cock and pull Dustin's cock over to me. I stroke it and take it into my mouth keeping my strokes timed with Dale's strokes into my pussy. I grab your ass and you grab my head and start fucking my mouth, I gag a little but it I am so turned on that I take relax my throat and just let you fuck me.

I hear you ask Dale how my pussy feels and him say that it is, "So wet and tight, that you could fuck it for days" and this turns me on even more. Dale says I am "One sexy little thing" like he always does.

"Quite a sexy little bitch that sucks a mean dick!" Dustin agreed. This kind of talk got me moaning.

"I think it's time to let Dustin have a piece of this wonderful pussy; and for me to get at that gorgeous ass. I know what he is planning and I am excited. This is something I have never done, but wanted to do for a long time. Dustin opens a condom and puts it on; I push him down on his back and straddle him enjoying the slow stroke in.

You don't know what Dale and I have planned, so Dale tells you that he is going to put his cock in my ass while yours is buried in my pussy. The DP I have been wanting! I slowly fuck Dustin while Dale starts finger fucking my ass, getting it stretched and ready for his cock. Then I tell you to try to get it in and I feel your cockhead nudging at my asshole.

I stop moving and just wait for you to enter. It's so tight at first so you just go very slowly, but I am so turned on my muscles are very relaxed. Suddenly, I feel completely filled and you start fucking my ass. I can't believe how good it feels to have two cocks inside me. Dustin is slowly humping, as he can't move too much. Dale asks me how it feels and I tell him I never imagined it would feel so good. I love his cock in my ass! My clit is getting a lot of friction and Dale tells me I am such a dirty girl with my brothers cock in my pussy and his cock in my ass that I start to scream and come forever. As the waves of pleasure rip through my body I can feel first Dale start to come and then Dustin and then we collapse in a pile on the bathroom floor. I have never felt so fulfilled in all my life. Then I remember about the Jacuzzi and get another idea. But that's another story.

I slowly open my eyes and realize I had been stroking my thighs as a told the story. Shit, I felt like I had the orgasm for real.

"So, does that answer your question?" I ask Dustin. I look over to him and see the huge protuberance in his pants.

"Uh, I guess so, except that now I have another problem."

"I can see that! What a enthusiastic response!"

Dale says, "Wow, why haven't you told me stories like that before??"

"I don't know, but judging from the bulge in your pants I should do it more often." We start laughing and just then Laci walks out the back door. The usually pale skin of her face looks flushed and there is a look there that I have never seen before.

Dustin quickly turns around and says, "Hi, babe," while trying to hide his erection. He must have recognized the look because he took her hand and just led her back over the chair he was sitting in. She sat down on his lap and I figured she must know something. That was when I remembered the kitchen window and how I had heard the two of them talking earlier.

I then asked her, "So, how much did you get in on?"

"Oh, I heard all about you getting fucked in the ass" she says "that was a very good story." She is grinning.

"Thanks, I was just explaining to Dustin about one of my fantasies and about role playing. But you know, I've always wanted to actually act out something just like that."

"Well, that sounds like a great idea. But first, I've got a story to share too."

That was a just the beginning.

La Luna
La Luna
8 Followers