Storytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the record, putting my foot down (or trying to put my foot down) and saying something like, "No, Becky, you can't mess around with Rachel and Steve," never occurred to me, except as a laughable passing thought. I was the last person to say to someone else that they shouldn't have a good time with other consenting adults!

So, at the agreed upon time, I initiated the Facebook video conference with Becky. When she answered, I saw that they had pulled the coffee table some distance back from the couch and set the laptop on that. Becky was kneeling on the floor in front of the laptop, and Rachel and Steve were seated on the couch. Rachel was wearing a bathrobe, as I'd had Becky instruct her, and Steve was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

Steve was an olive-skinned guy about my age, with thick, black, curly hair, and a bit of a dad bod. He was kind of built like an aging quarterback, particularly relative to my more wiry, academic build.

Becky had changed into a short skirt and a light top. She grinned at me and said, "Hello there, babe!"

"Hi there, gorgeous!" I smiled back. "Hi guys. Any second thoughts?"

"Oh no!" Rachel laughed. "You're not backing out on us. You've got us all riled up over here."

"Oh? Well, that's a good thing," I smirked. "Okay, here's the setting: Steve's gone off to work for the day, and Rachel assumes Becky's gone too. So, you two move off to the side, and Rachel just try to act like none of us can see you."

Rachel laughed a bit nervously and said, "Right, act like no one's watching while the three of you are staring at me."

"Yep," I smiled, "exactly."

Steve gave his wife a kiss and then moved off-camera, and then I watched Becky's lovely legs crossing in front of the screen.

"Oh, honey," I called. "Make sure you have your phone with you. I'm going to use FaceTime in a bit."

"Got it!" she laughed.

"Okay, Rachel, you've got your laptop? Good. So, you're bored and feeling a bit frisky, so you find some porn to watch."

"Well, if I must!" she smiled at me. She opened the laptop, which was actually on her lap. "Do you actually want me to find some porn?"

"Sure, if it won't take you too long."

She arched an eyebrow at me and made a loud scoffing sound.

Chuckling, I said, "Let me know when you find something hot."

"Oh, hmm, oh this will do nicely!" she smiled.

"Good," I said. "As Rachel watches, she feels her body beginning to respond and decides to slip her fingers down into her robe and between her legs."

"Good idea," Rachel murmured and then quickly did just as I'd said.

"She strokes her lips, feeling how moist they're getting already. She keeps doing that for a while, watching the action on the screen."

If Rachel was reluctant at all, it didn't show, and she was doing a good job of just watching her laptop and acting like Steve and Becky weren't there watching her. I couldn't see what she was doing clearly, but she certainly did seem to be enjoying herself.

"She spreads her lips with her fingertips and then slips one of them between the lips, into her pussy. She takes the moisture she finds there and spreads it around, over her clit."

Rachel moaned a little and seemed to need no further encouragement or direction from me. I let her continue, slowly masturbating to the porn she was watching, for a couple of minutes, and then I called Becky over FaceTime.

"Hey, baby," she said in a hushed voice.

"Hi there," I smiled, wrapping my hand around the microphone of my headset, which was plugged into the computer in front of me. "Give your phone to Steve. He's gonna be our cameraman for a while. You need to go over to your room, count to, like ten or something and then come out and discover your sister on the couch playing with herself."

Giggling a little, she whispered, "Okay!" and handed her phone to Steve.

"Hey buddy," I said to Steve, "you doing okay so far?"

"Hell yeah!" he grinned.

"Good! I'm thinking you should just use that phone like a movie camera. I'll tell you if I need you to show me something in particular, okay?"

"Sure."

By now, Rachel was really getting into it. Her legs had spread nicely, and I could make out the motion of her fingers as she played with herself. Then Becky came around the corner, but still out of my view. I heard her say, "Rachel, are you... oh, hello!"

I was impressed by how well Rachel responded with embarrassed surprise, slamming the laptop closed and quickly rearranging herself on the couch. She said, "I, uh, I thought you were out."

Becky just rolled with the situation, saying, "Oh, don't be shy, what were you watching? 'Must've been hot." She moved into the frame and sat next to her sister, to Rachel's right.

I didn't need to prompt Rachel, who said, "No, I don't want you to get ideas."

"Oh? Now I really want to see," Becky grinned at her sister and reached for the laptop. When Rachel slapped her hand and pulled the laptop away, my wife said, "Oh, come on, sis, I won't tell."

Becky was completely ad libbing, which was fine with me, and Rachel seemed to either think Becky had been told what to do or was fine with rolling with things regardless.

Rachel sighed a bit theatrically, which was also in line with her normal character, and said, "Fine!" She repositioned the laptop, opened it, and restarted the video.

Becky leaned in closer and said, "Oh, nice! They're hot. Hehe, it says they're supposed to be sisters. Do you think they really are?"

Rachel was a bit distracted by the video again already and just said, "I don't know, maybe."

"They do look like they might be," Becky admitted, leaning in still closer to her own sister. "Oh, I get it, that's why you didn't want to show me."

"Mm-hm," Rachel murmured, apparently trying to look at the porn, but also sneaking a look at me on the laptop on the coffee table.

"Encourage her, babe," I said to Becky.

Right away, Becky said, "Go on, don't let me keep you from enjoying yourself."

"Don't be ridiculous," Rachel said a bit weakly. "I should get dressed."

"Oh come on, sis," Becky purred. "This is hot." She moved her hand over the robe that was covering her sister's thigh. When Rachel made no move to push her away, Becky pulled the robe aside enough that she could move her fingers down between Rachel's legs.

"Rachel parts her legs a bit further to let Becky touch her," I directed.

As she began to stroke her sister's lips and then clit, Becky looked back at the porn and said, "Oh, where did he come from? He's got a nice dick, doesn't he?"

"Mm-hmm," Rachel nodded.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we had a nice cock like that to... oh, that looks like fun!"

"Yeah it does," Rachel breathed.

"Becky pushes her fingers up into Rachel," I said, and Rachel inched forward on the couch and spread her legs further to accommodate her sister's questing fingers.

Rachel's cheeks were flushed and her breath was ragged. There was no doubt that she was really getting into things.

"Rachel reaches up and opens her robe enough so she can squeeze her breast." She followed my direction quickly, and I got my first glimpse of my sister-in-law's full breasts. She clasped and squeezed the left one.

Becky was in the spirit of things and clearly didn't need any coaching from me. I could see the muscles of her arm flexing as she worked her fingers in and out of Rachel's pussy. I later found out she was also using her thumb to rub Rachel's clit. Becky looked down at the screen and said, "Don't you wish Steve was home right now so he could do that?"

"God yes!" Rachel breathed.

Then, again without any prompting from me, Becky lowered her head to Rachel's right breast, and Rachel arched her back and groaned. For the moment, Rachel took her eyes off the porn in front of her and let her head roll back.

On my end of things, I sat and watched, doing my best to ignore the raging hardon in my lap. Then, I remembered Steve!

"Psst, Steve," I said into the phone while covering my laptop mic. "Get in there and show me what's going on."

Without a word, Steve hurried into his living room and panned the phone's camera up over his wife's legs, gave me a nice long shot of Becky's hand as she fingered her sister, and then moved up to a closeup of Becky sucking on Rachel's tit. Then he moved slowly up over his wife's neck and to her face. She was looking at him and then looked at me on the phone. She gave us a smile and licked her lips.

When Steve backed away a bit, I said, "Becky gets up and kneels on the floor between her sister's legs. Rachel moves the laptop out of the way and spreads her legs to let Becky go down on her."

Steve and I watched as Rachel pushed herself down on the couch until her butt was on the edge of the cushions, and Becky got down on her hands and knees to start licking at her sister's pussy and clit. Rachel was now squeezing both her tits tightly and rocking her pelvis against Becky's mouth.

"Becky pushes her fingers back up into Rachel's pussy," I said, "focusing her licking and sucking on Rachel's clit."

From the computer's vantage point, I had a nice closeup of my wife's butt and exposed labia. She had apparently decided to do without panties for the evening. I could see that she was already quite dewy with excitement. From Steve's phone camera, I had a longer view of Rachel slouched down on the couch, her legs stretched out on either side of Becky, while Becky busied herself licking and fingering.

I was contemplating 'my' next moves when Rachel cried out, her right hand flying from her breast to the back of Becky's head. Rachel arched her back and groaned loud and long, with what seemed to be a nice, intense orgasm. We watched as she pushed herself against Becky's mouth and then, when she was done, pulled back as she collapsed back on the couch.

After giving Rachel a moment to catch her breath, I said, "Becky moves up toward Rachel, kissing her way up her sister's beautiful body."

Becky hadn't gotten too far, though, when Rachel decided on a bit of her own ad libbing. She sat up and pulled Becky to her, kissing her passionately. Steve focused the phone camera on the two girls making out, and murmured, "God, that's hot!"

I had to agree, as we watched them eagerly undressing each other, pushing the bathrobe off Rachel's shoulders and arms, pulling Becky's top up over her head and arms, then helping Becky wriggle out of her short skirt. I was in no hurry to break up this scene of the two gorgeous and very naked sisters making out there. I particularly liked the image on my computer of Rachel's hands squeezing my wife's ass tightly. Eventually, though, I felt like I needed to do something, and probably ought to get Steve in on the action.

"Rachel decides she'd like to return the favor," I cut in. "She pulls Becky up and coaxes her to lie back on the couch."

What I had in mind was that the two women would simply switch places, but as it turned out, Becky laid down along the couch, with her head cushioned on some pillows against the arm on the right arm rest (on my left). Rachel crouched over her sister, continuing to kiss her.

"Rachel begins to slowly kiss and stroke her way down Becky's body..." I directed.

Steve and I sat back and watched as Rachel did just as she was told, moving slowly down over Becky's naked body, lingering quite a while on her little sister's nipples before kissing her way down my wife's belly and then settling in between Becky's thighs. I directed Steve to give me a nice long closeup pan. He started with Rachel, giving me a good look at his wife as she started licking and fingering her sister. Then he took his time moving up along Becky's body, apparently enjoying the opportunity to take in the view of his sister-in-law on display for him. When he got up to her face, I saw that Becky was smiling up at both him and me.

When Steve backed away to give a more comprehensive view from the end of the couch, Becky reached down with both hands to hold her sister's head to her pussy, and I decided it was time to take this little play to the next level.

I quickly whispered some instructions to Steve, while watching the two women on my computer screen, and then, finally got undressed as he moved to the front door of their house. Once he was there, I said to him, "Okay, now you just come in like you would normally, and catch the girls, okay?"

"Should I be upset?"

"Would you be upset?"

"No," he laughed.

I laughed as well, "Just go in and make some kind of noise or say something so they notice you're there."

On the computer I could see that Becky was enjoying what Rachel was doing, and on my phone I watched as Steve came in and headed right into the living room.

"Oh, um, wow!" I heard Steve blurt out.

Becky twisted around a bit on the couch to look at Steve, and Rachel raised her face from between her sister's legs. Before I could come up with a response to feed them, Rachel said, "Hi, honey! I hope you don't mind, we started without you."

"Uh, no," Steve stammered a bit. Either he was a natural actor or he was still feeling a bit awkward about the whole situation, because he certainly could not have been surprised.

"Well, get undressed, honey, and join the party," Rachel grinned before going right back to licking her sister. I got the distinct impression Rachel had been wanting to say something like that to her husband for a long time, probably in just such a situation.

I ignored the blurry, confused motions on my phone, but saw motion on the left side of my screen as Steve got undressed. It didn't take long.

I felt like I needed to direct at least this next bit, so I said, "Becky sees Steve standing there, smiles at him and beckons him closer."

As Steve moved over to my wife, I realized he would soon be blocking my view of something I really wanted to watch, so I said to him, "Steve, you're going to need to give me a good view of what's going on."

Steve immediately gave me a shot of Becky smiling at him. His cock was bobbing out in front of him at about half-mast.

"Becky reaches up and takes hold of Steve's cock, stroking it, while Rachel continues to lick and suck at Becky's clit. Rachel is now fucking several fingers in and out of her sister's wet pussy," I narrated. "Becky pulls Steve's cock to her mouth and begins to suck him."

Then I watched as Steve held the phone so I could see my wife begin to suck his cock. She wrapped her hand around the base, and wasted no time in wrapping her lips around the fat purple head. She proceeded to pull more of his length into her mouth as he hardened. I felt my own cock straining as I watched her pumping his increasingly long and thick cock hungrily. Then she was moaning around Steve as she came.

I'd never seen Becky doing anything with any other man. I'd certainly never had a chance to watch and hear her climax with a cock in her mouth like this. It was insanely hot!

Becky pushed Steve back a bit, letting his now-slippery wet cock escape, so she could shudder and catch her breath. She groaned, "Oh, fuck, that was a good one!"

On the computer I could see that Rachel was disengaging herself and moving around to get closer to Steve, and that Becky was twisting around to get a better angle to go back to giving her brother-in-law head. On the phone I watched her eagerly bobbing her head up and down on his very erect cock.

Then Steve handed the phone over to Rachel, who backed up enough so that I could see my naked wife bent over on the couch giving her husband an enthusiastic blowjob. I watched as Steve took Becky's head in his hands and then pulled her to him. He threw his head back and then groaned loudly. Rachel moved in closer, and I could see Becky's throat as she swallowed his cum.

It was Rachel's turn to provide a bit of narration, saying into the phone, "Your wife just sucked my husband off. How hot is that?"

"Pretty fucking hot!" I admitted at once.

"Now what do we do?" Rachel asked, while I was watching Becky milk the cum out of Steve while looking up at him with a saucy smile.

In another minute or two, I had them turn Steve around to face the coffee table and then kneel in front of him, Becky on his right and Rachel on his right, and had them take turns licking and sucking on his cock, to make sure he was ready for more action. I got to sit back and watch my wife and sister-in-law, both gorgeous and naked, as they played with Steve's cock and balls until he was as raging hard as he had been before.

I then had Steve sit on the couch, with Rachel straddling his lap, facing the coffee table and the laptop. Becky helped hold Steve's cock up so her sister could sink down on it. I watched as my sister-in-law slowly rode up and down on her husband's cock. Rachel fixed her gaze on the camera in front of her and my face on the screen as I watched intently. She smiled at me and squeezed her tits as she fucked.

Meanwhile, Becky busied herself reaching around to fondle Steve's balls and tease Rachel's clit while she leaned over to make out with Steve as he pushed up into his wife. I directed her to move around in front of her sister, who she immediately began kissing. Becky took it upon herself to begin stroking Rachel's clit more intently. When Becky lowered her mouth to Rachel's breast and started sucking on her nipples again, Rachel arched her back, pushing her tits into her sister's mouth. Then Rachel was crying out as she shook with her second orgasm.

I was about to tell them what to do next, but then Becky was moving to kneel down in front of the couch. The phone was handed back to Rachel, who showed me that my wife was now licking and sucking at Steve's balls, the base of his cock, and then Rachel's clit. I watched my wife's face getting messy with a wonderful mingling of spit, Rachel's juices, and no doubt a healthy amount of Steve's pre-cum. On the computer, I could see that Rachel was leaning back, making it easier for Becky to lick her, and that Steve's bigger hands were now reaching around to cup and squeeze his wife's tits.

"Oh, god, Becky, you're going to make me come again!" Rachel moaned. Then she held the phone up so she was looking right at me and said, "Show me what you've got over there."

It took me a second to work out what she wanted, but then I pushed myself back a bit and held my phone so she could see my almost-painfully hard cock with my hand wrapped around its base, holding it up for her.

"Oh, sis, you've been holding out on me," Rachel murmured, and then she was shaking and moaning as another orgasm hit her.

When she came down, Rachel said, "Okay, I'm good. I want to see you two fucking. That is, if it's okay with the author."

I laughed and said, "Sure it is! How do you want them to do it?"

"Oh, it's my turn, eh?" Rachel said.

In short order, I watched as my wife got on her hands and knees on the couch and Steve got behind her. Rachel held the phone in front of Becky's face, so that my wife was looking into my eyes when she said, "Baby, Steve's about to fuck me. I love you, honey."

"I love you too!" I grinned.

"Oh, fuck yes! He's fucking me. His cock is inside me, fucking me. God, Rachel, your husband's cock is fucking me. It feels so good! I needed to be fucked so badly. Fuck me, Steve!"

"That's good, babe," I smiled. "Take his cock, make him cum inside you."

"Oh yes, god, I need that!"

"Reach back and play with yourself, baby," I said. "Make yourself come while Steve fucks you."

"Do you want me to...?" Rachel started.

"No, stay there," I said. "I want to hold this angle. God, this is hot!"

"Yeah it is!" Rachel said from off camera. Glancing at the computer I saw that she was sitting on the arm of the couch, holding the phone in her right hand and reaching between her legs with the left. Apparently, she wasn't quite as done as she'd thought.

Also on the computer, I could see that Steve was holding Becky's waist in his hands as he was pulling her back on him. His head was down and he seemed to be really plowing into my wife.