Storytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I watched my phone as Becky's face contorted in ecstasy and she cried out, "Oh, fuck yes! Yes!"

"Oh, hell yes, Beck', that's so hot!" Rachel said. Then Rachel was moving on the couch. On the computer, I saw her scooching forward, pushing her pussy toward her sister's face. With a smile, Becky leaned forward and began to lick and suck at Rachel's pussy and clit.

The phone camera work got a bit frenzied then, as I caught glimpses of Becky looking up at me and Rachel, Rachel's belly flexing as she ground herself against Becky's mouth, Steve shoving into Becky from behind, Rachel's tits jiggling, and Rachel's face.

Then Rachel was holding the camera up to talk directly to me, saying, "Your wife is gonna make me come again, while my husband fucks her. I want to see you come with us."

"Okay," I managed. I leaned back in my chair, used the armrest to prop up my left hand with the phone-camera and stroked my very hard cock with my right. I don't remember being so hard in my life. On the computer screen in front of me, I saw my wife, being fucked hard and deep by my brother-in-law while she went down on her sister. Little bits of the image were so hot: the curve of Becky's ass, right where I could make out the thickness of Steve's cock penetrating her; the lines of Rachel's leg and Becky's back; the way Rachel's belly arched back and gave way to her heaving breasts with their hard nipples... to say nothing of the sounds of the three of them grunting and moaning in sexual frenzy!

I heard Becky groaning in a way that told me she was coming again, and then Steve was pushing deep into her from behind, saying, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

When Rachel said, "Now, cum with us!" my cock erupted in my hand, spraying a hot jet of cum that hit my chin and splashed over my chest and belly. I heard Rachel crying out with her own orgasm, but my body was clenching as I had perhaps the longest, most intense orgasm of my life. As I opened my eyes and came to my senses, I realized that I had made a terrible mess all over the front of me.

"Oh my," Rachel said, seeing my state. "Too bad you have to clean that up yourself."

I laughed and said, "Maybe you can help me with that in the future."

"I better!" she laughed.

I watched as they disentangled themselves a bit. The phone was passed to Becky while Rachel moved around to suck the last remnants of cum from her husband's cock.

"Wow!" Becky said to me. "That was wild!"

"You enjoyed it?" I smirked.

"Hell yes, I did!" she grinned. "I know you did too."

"I definitely did, yes. What's next?"

She laughed and said, "Well, you're telling the story, aren't you?"

"You two are insatiable!" Rachel said.

"Uh huh, and?" Becky said.

"Well, at least give me a minute to get cleaned up a bit," I laughed.

The phone's battery died long before their stamina did. By the time they called it a night and I crawled into bed, I'd lost count of all the orgasms I'd watched, though Steve didn't come again, and I only managed one more. I wasn't sure how all of this would change the dynamic in their house, or how things would go when we could all connect in the flesh, but I was quite sure it would be fun.

I did know that I had been charged to come up with another scene for them to act out, for next time.