Stowaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So can we talk about your tits for a minute?" I asked looking at the left one that was still outside her bikini top.

"Talk, talk, talk and no action. Is that all you do?" she smiled at me.

"Why is the right one still encumbered in that bikini top?" I asked.

Without missing a beat, Lorie reached behind her and untied her top and dropped it on the bench next to her. She was now completely naked.

"I get sailing naked." She said. "It is very freeing, with the wind and the forces of nature."

"Well if you like this, if you are free tomorrow, we can go out and go swimming. Do you swim?" I asked.

"Like a fish. I've never been skinny dipping before." She admitted. "I'll go but only it you go also." she smiled.

We finished supper and I went below to do the dishes while I gave Lorie helm duty. I gave her the heading and asked her to call her mother and just inform her we would be back at the marina in about an hour, if the winds held.

When we saw the harbor lights I told Lorie it was the saddest part of the day and she needed to put her clothes back on. I took the opportunity to put my sweats back on and when I returned to the cockpit Lorie was completely dressed. I turned the engine on and furled the sails and made ready the dock lines and fenders.

"You want to want to take it in?" I asked.

"No. I'm not ready." she said a bit panicked.

"Don't worry, I'm going to be right behind you. I'm not going to let you make a mistake. The only way to learn is to do it, okay?"

I showed her the power controls and how to read the wind and where to position the boat to account for the wind. We stopped in the middle of the harbor and I showed her the bow thruster and let her experiment with it.

When we made the final turn toward my slip we saw someone standing there waiting for us. "Oh my god. It's my mother." Lorie exclaimed. "What if I make a mistake? She'll never let me go again."

"Don't worry. I am not going to let you make a mistake. I'm right behind you. I can take over within a second. You are going to do just fine." I reassured her.

"You're doing great. A little more toward port. A little more. Perfect. Now decrease the power. A little more. Now put it in neutral. Let it glide. Back to forward. Just a little bit. Perfect. Now neutral again. Excellent. In a few seconds I'm going to have you shift it into reverse. Wait. wait. Now reverse. Back to neutral.

The boat came to a sudden stop right in the middle of the slip.

"Stay right here." I said as I stepped over to the dock lines and grabbed each one and cleated it to the dock. I stepped back on board and pointed to the key. "Now turn it counter-clockwise and your duties are complete for the night."

Lorie turned the key and the boat went silent. "I did it." Lorie exclaimed.

Just then Lorie's mother walked up to where we were getting off. "Hi, I'm Tom Wheeler." I said extending my hand.

"Stephanie Jones. Lorie's mother." she replied.

Stephanie was a babe. I see now where Lorie got her good looks from, I thought to myself.

"Stephanie, I'm planning on going out again tomorrow. I would be delighted if Lorie came along. She did such a great job for me today and with me being all by myself she really is great crew, if she doesn't have anything else to do."

"Please mom. Please." Lorie interjected.

"Well, I guess it is better than wandering around town with those two idiot friends, getting in trouble." she said.

"I'd love to have you join us, if you are available?" I said.

Lorie shot me an instant death ray look.

"Oh I can't. I have to work tomorrow. Perhaps some other time." she said.

Lorie had an instant sigh of relief on her face.

"So what time tomorrow, Lorie?" I asked.

"I'll drop her off on my way to work. Say around 8:00?" Stephanie asked.

"8:00 it is then." I said as Lorie began to walk away with her mother.

"Lorie! Can I get a goodnight hug. Your mother won't mind." I said as she was only a few feet away.

Lorie quickly stepped back to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. She then whispered in my ear. "Think about my pussy tonight because I'm going to be thinking about your big hard cock and what I want to do to it." She kissed me on the cheek and ran back to her mother.

----- Next day

I had just finished my coffee when I heard someone slowly plodding along the boardwalk toward my slip. Lorie looked half asleep but even in her half awake state she looked amazing - the face of an angel and the body of a goddess.

She was carrying a backpack which I grabbed from her and helped her aboard. She kissed me on the cheek and then went below. A second later she asked me to hand down her backpack, which I did.

I had the boat pretty much ready, so I started the engine and cast off the lines. I headed out of the harbor thinking Lorie probably grabbed a bunk down below and I might not see her for a few hours. However, I was wrong. Lorie came back up about the time we had just cleared the harbor. She was completely naked and laid down on the port cushioned bench with herself completely splayed open - one leg on the floor of the cockpit and the other on the bench. Her golden haired pussy was completely open. I could see everything.

I took a quick look around and there wasn't another boat in sight. I looked back at her pussy and thought about giving it the licking it so deserved. I put the boat on autopilot and got down on my knees and decided it was worth a closer look. I pulled her lips apart and got a closer inspection. It had been awhile since I had seen a 19 year old virgin pussy.

I pulled out my phone and took a couple of pictures making sure there was no face in the frame. I squeezed a tit and decided it would be okay to suck on a nipple. Her arms instantly wrapped around my head trapping me while she moaned loudly. I sucked on her nipple for a couple of minutes while Lorie moaned in delight.

I broke away and said. "I think you are going to like this."

I moved to her pussy, stuck my tongue in and licked from bottom to top, carefully avoiding her clit. I did this for about 30 seconds while Lorie moaned in appreciation. Then I dragged my tongue across Lorie's clit.

"OH, FUCK YES!" Lorie screamed.

I did it again.

"YES. YES. YES!"

I decided it needed constant attention. Lorie started screaming incoherently and thrashing her head back and forth. I kept it up for a couple of minutes and then sucked on her clit and flipped my tongue rapidly across it.

Lorie froze for a couple of seconds and then screamed. "HOLY SHIT!"

Her body began to convulse and twitch. I grabbed her hips and used all my strength to keep my tongue in contact with her clit and keep my ministrations going.

Finally she screamed. "STOP!" and pushed my head away. Lorie collapsed and flopped back on the bench and tried to catch her breath. She laid there motionless for about 3 minutes not moving.

Finally she looked up at me. "You thought I would like that? Like it? Like is not the right word. That was the highlight of my life. Oh my god. That was fucking fantastic." She said still laying motionless with her legs spread apart on the bench.

Lorie closed her eyes as I walked back to the wheel and took it off autopilot and then put the engine into neutral and raised the main sail. I set the sail, clicked back on the autopilot and turned off the engine. Then I unfurled the jib, sheeted it in and the boat picked up speed. We were headed to a nice cove where I knew we would be all by ourselves. This would allow us to swim and not be disturbed.

Lorie actually fell asleep as we sailed to our next destination. I can't remember when I had such a nice scenic view - the blue water, the white sails billowing in the wind and the blonde naked goddess, perfect in every way. I couldn't help but wonder what Lorie would do now that she was on the journey to being a woman.

About 11:30 Lorie woke up and immediately came over to me and gave me a hug, making sure she had rubbed her tits all over me.

"Sunscreen." I said handing her the tube.

I wish I had taken a video of Lorie putting on sunscreen. She did it clearly for my entertainment purposes and wow was she sexy. When she was done she went down below to make lunch leaving me as hard as a rock.

We arrived at the spot I had picked out and I dropped the anchor. Soon Lorie appeared with a plate of sandwiches and a couple of drinks. We ate quietly sitting across from each other as I watched Lorie's tits wiggle as she ate her food and drank her water.

When finished, Lorie brought booth feet up to the bench placing them on each side of her. This had the effect of opening her legs and giving me a perfect view of her spread open pussy. She put a finger in her pussy, closed her eyes and began to masturbate.

"Oh fuck my tight little virgin pussy." she moaned as she began moving her finger.

"Rip me open with that big cock of yours." her finger began to move faster.

"Give it to me. Slam your cock into me. Give it to me." her finger was a blur.

She continued to moan incoherently and rub her clit for the next 5 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but fairly certain it didn't include clothes so got rid of mine as quickly as I could. The last item to go was my underwear. When I pulled down my pants my cock popped out. Lorie was watching and when it bounced up and down. She closed her eyes and let out a scream as her orgasm ripped through her.

Every hormone in my body wanted to fuck the gorgeous boat nymph sitting next to me with her legs splayed apart. However, a tiny voice said. "This is her first. She needs more time." So I stepped down to the swim deck and jumped into the cool lake waters.

This was the ideal solution to my overactive hormones, or at least I thought. About a minute later I saw a naked Lorie dive into the water and disappear. About 45 seconds later she appeared right in front of me with one hand gripping my cock and the other wrapped around my shoulder hugging me tightly.

"I want to make you happy." she whispered in my ear.

"Well, you have a good grasp of it." I replied.

A second later she was gone under the water. I felt her swallow my cock and wrap her arms tightly around my butt. There was an intense rush of pleasure as she sucked hard on my member under the water. I had been treading water because we were anchored in about 12 feet of water. My arms and legs froze and I slowly slipped below the surface.

I quickly regained my composure and reached down and pulled Lorie off my cock. I grabbed Lorie's arm and headed for the surface. We both broke the surface and grabbed a breath of air.

Lorie look at me. "Oops. Did I do something I shouldn't have?" She gave me an impish grin.

"You almost killed me!" I said finally recovering from what just happened. "Although not a bad way to go," I smiled at Lorie.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" she swam over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

I let her hang on while I slowly tread over to the swim deck. I lifted myself up onto it and dangled my legs into the water positioning Lorie in between my legs. Lorie put her hands on my legs and my cock was about 4 inches from her nose. She hung there for a few moments just looking at it. She slowly moved her hand over and grabbed my cock at the base, she paused again and then looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I could see the wanton lust in her eyes.

She bent it toward her and opened her lips. She hesitated and I could see the fear she had that doing something wrong might mean the end of something she didn't want to end.

"Don't worry." I assured her. "It will be amazing. Just go as deep as you can and be sure to swallow everything when I cum in your mouth, okay?"

She nodded as she opened her lips and put the tip of my cock in her mouth. She was a quick learner as she watched my face as she tried various things like going as deep as she could and using her tongue around the tip of my cock. She sped up and slowed down watching my facial expression. She planted soft kisses on the head and sides. She licked along the underside keeping one eye on me for my facial expression.

She was getting into a rhythm when she found my kryptonite. She had me completely in her mouth and at the same time reached down and grabbed my balls and gave them a soft squeeze. That was it for me.

"Oh Fuck!" I screamed. Every muscle in my body rent rigid. I looked at Lorie and shot a blast that had to hurt. She seemed surprised and swallowed immediately as my cock recoiled and blew another load of cum into her mouth. I had only one sensation, my pleasure centers in my brain were working overtime as my cock shot round after round of cum into Lorie's mouth.

I collapsed on the swim deck.

I woke up a minute later to feel Lorie squeezing my cock trying to milk the last cum out of it so she could enjoy it to the last drop. Lorie saw my eyes open.

She whispered. "I think I might have found a weakness." She was smiling like she had just won the lottery.

"With great power comes great responsibility." I shot her a scorned look.

"No. With great power comes great fun." she corrected me and then started playing with my deflating cock.

I sat up and reached for Lorie. I pulled her out of the water and laid her on top of me. "You have a little evil streak in you." I said giving Lorie a hug.

"No, I have a huge horny streak in me and it is your fault. If you don't fuck me with that huge cock of yours I'm going to go insane." She said, wiggling her lower half on me hoping to get my attention.

"Well, it's getting late and time to go." I suddenly announced and rolled Lorie off me and onto the swim deck.

I pulled the anchor up and set the sails to go back to the marina. Lorie sat there for a few minutes and pouted but eventually got up and assisted me with some of the chores and became her typical cheery and happy self.

About halfway to the marina Lorie got a real serious look on her face. "Promise you will fuck me tomorrow."

"No, I will make love to you tomorrow and I will be so good, you will be sore all the next day." I smiled back at Lorie.

"Okay, part of that sounds fun. The other not so much." Lorie replied

"Not to worry, you'll learn to like the making love part also." I smiled back.

When we got close to the slip, I noticed a person out on the dock waiting for us. "Did you call your mother?"

"What? No. What is she doing here?" Lorie complained.

"Well, make sure everything is buttoned because you're going to get inspected." I teased Lorie.

Lorie did a quick pat down of her clothes just to make sure everything was in order.

"You going to leave that cum on your cheek for your mother to see?" I said in a deadpan voice.

Lorie froze and then gave me a dirty look. "Very funny. I do not have cum on my cheek."

"Okay," I said reaching over and dragging my finger across her cheek and sticking it in her mouth. This brought a mmmm from Lorie as she realized there was something tasty and salty on my finger as she ran her tongue all over it and tried to suck my fingernail off me. Little did she know I had felt my cock drooling with all the sex talk and when she wasn't looking I reached in and wiped it with my finger. I then made it feel like I wiped her cheek and stuck the finger in her mouth.

We were still far enough away that her mother couldn't see us but I couldn't resist. "You might not want your mother see you sucking my finger." I said.

In a flash she spit out my finger and hid behind me.

"Oh no you don't. You're taking the wheel. I'll handle the dock lines." I stepped to the side and gave Lorie a nudge toward the wheel.

"Okay, talk me through it again." Lorie took the wheel.

"All right. Imagine this boat as a long hard projectile working it way into the small virginal slit, oops slip. You're going to push it inside it and when you reach the place where you can't go any further, you're going to turn on the engines and let them flow." I said in a slow sexy voice.

"Would you fucking stop that. I'm so fucking horny I can barely stand up. How am I supposed to steer the boat with all that sex talk." She turned around and gave me a look that would kill.

"Okay, I'm right behind you. Holler if you have a question or need help." I said backing away a few feet behind Lorie.

Lorie did absolutely great and when I was certain she had everything under control and the boat was in good hands and she would not need me to jump in and rescue her, I quietly walked over to the stern dock line and waited for the boat to come to a stop. When it did, I dropped the line over the dock cleat. I heard the engine stop and saw Lorie look behind her for me.

She panicked for a second. "You were supposed to be there in case I needed help."

"I was. However, when I realized you weren't going to need any help, I went over and did my job. Congratulations on a job well done." I held out my arms for a hug.

Lorie leaped into my arms and gave me a giant bear hug.

"You're becoming quite the little seaman." I said loud enough for her mother to hear who was walking up to the edge of the boat.

Lorie whispered back in my ear. "Who really wants more of your semen."

I released Lorie, held onto her shoulders and looked her directly in the eyes. "The only way that is going to happen is if you work hard at it and practice every time we go out, okay?"

"Okay, I promise. I want to be the best." She smiled and winked so her mother could not see it.

"Hi Stephanie. What brings you her tonight?" I asked.

"Well, I was in the area and thought I would give Lorie a lift home. I also have tomorrow off and was wondering if the offer of taking me out on the boat was still open?" she asked.

"Sure it is. I would love to have you along tomorrow. The more the merrier." I smiled back.

Lorie shot me an angry glare and stood there stunned.

"Well, is there anything I need to bring?" Stephanie asked.

"Nope, just bring Lorie. She is the important one." I looked over at Lorie, who was still scowling at the thought of her mother on the boat.

Lorie and her mother left and I watched them get in Stephanie's car. It wasn't 3 seconds when I got a text from Lorie.

Lorie: What the F is wrong with u. U promised me we would ml.

Me: we will.

Lorie: Not with my mother on the boat.

Me: Not a problem. I have a way with MILF's

Lorie: My mother is not a MILF. She is an ugly hag that won't even let me use the word tit. She turns red and scolds me every time I use the word sex. I can't believe she has ever seen a cock.

Me: How did you happen?

Lorie: It certainly wasn't because she was horny because that has never happened. Maybe I was a test tube baby.

Me: Bet I'll F both of you tomorrow.

-

Lorie: U r out of your mind.

Me: If I win, I get to give you a facial.

Lorie: If I win, you have to convince my mother to allow me to spend a night on the boat.

Me: Deal.

Lorie: Deal.

Me: BTW Don't touch yourself tonight.

Lorie: Ur mean.

Lorie and her mother arrived at 8:00 the next morning. Lorie looked her typical sluggish and sleep deprived self but Stephanie looked ready to go. She was wearing a t-shirt, white jean shorts and sneakers. I offered them both a hand as I helped them aboard.

"I have only one rule," I said as I helped Stephanie step on board. "For your safety, the safety of others and the safety of the boat, it is important that you do exactly as I tell you. Don't ask why, just do it, okay?"

"Are we going to be in any kind of danger?" Stephanie asked, somewhat concerned.

"Nope, not at all. However, there are things that tip, tilt and swing and sometimes those things happen fast and without a lot of warning. So to prevent any bumps and bruises stay, alert and it is certain to be a fun day," I smiled.

"Are you awake enough to drive?" I looked at Lorie.