Stowaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted and I reached into my pocket and handed her the key. "There you go you sexy boat nymph," I teased her.

"Wow, promoted to sexy boat nymph." As I walked over to the dock lines and heard her mutter not thinking I could hear over the engine starting. "You sexist asshole."

"Hey, that's sexist asshole, sir." I smiled over to her, knowing she would soon wake up and be in a better mood.

Lorie did a great job backing out the boat and heading it toward the channel. While she steered the boat I got the sails ready and by the time we were at the channel entrance I had the sails up. Lorie knew exactly what to do and put the engine in neutral, headed the boat about 30 degrees into the wind. When we started to pick up speed Lorie cut the engine and the boat efficiently moved along cutting into the waves. Everything got quiet.

"Wow, you two make a really good team and Lorie I'm impressed. You knew exactly what to do. You've learned a lot in the past few days." Stephanie was smiling at her daughter.

"I have a really good teacher," Lorie said in a quiet voice, looking down at the deck.

"Not a sexist asshole anymore?" I came over to Lorie and put my arm around her.

She paused for a second and then flipped on the autopilot and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a huge hug. She gave me a kiss on the lips and in a second she realized her mother was right there and jumped out of my arms.

I reached for her hand and decided to lighten the mood. "Okay young lady, you have given me a lot of lip this week, however, that was the nicest lip I've gotten all week. Anytime you want to give me lip like that I'll take it." I leaned over and gave Lorie a quick kiss on the lips.

She actually turned red and looked at her mom to see how she was reacting. Stephanie kind of ignored us and sat looking out over the water and the waves.

"Stephanie, the plan for the day is to sail to a nice little cove I know, where there will be no one else. I thought we would drop anchor and do a little swimming and have lunch. After lunch we can either swim ashore or just sail around or whatever we fancy." I explained.

"It sounds wonderful," replied Stephanie.

We arrived at our anchorage. It was a perfect day for a swim. I handed the controls over to Lorie and went to the bow and released the anchor. She cut the engine and boat drifted backward while I let out additional anchor chain.

When finished, I went back to the cockpit and announced, "Time for a swim."

Lorie and I instantly ripped our clothes off and dove off the swim deck into the clear water. When we surfaced we turned around to face the boat and saw Stephanie standing there looking somewhat confused.

"Come on. The water is nice," I shouted up to Stephanie.

"I can't. You're... you're... you're naked."

"Yes, there is no one around. That is the point."

"I can't be naked in front of you and Lorie."

"Are you embarrassed about some horrible disfigurement?" I asked.

"No, it's not that."

"Have you never seen a penis?" I was sure she had but went with Lorie's comment from yesterday.

"Of course I have..." She just stood there frozen. Suddenly we heard a "Oh fuck it," and Stephanie took off her clothes and jumped in the water.

Lorie was in shock.

Stephanie wasn't in the water 20 seconds when she exclaimed, "This is wonderful. I have never felt so free!"

Stephanie was as good as her daughter in the water and began swimming around and under the boat. I grabbed a small floating ball that was easily tossed and threw it over to Stephanie.

"Here catch," I said as I threw it slightly in front of her so it would land and splash her in the face. She lunged for the ball and quickly picked it up and threw it at me as hard as she could. Of course she missed me and thus started our game of keep-away.

We had lots of fun wrestling and trying to take the ball away from each other. I discovered Lorie could be distracted when she raised her arms to keep the ball away from me I would pinch her nipple, which just happened to be right in my face. She would instinctively wrap her hand around mine to keep it there allowing me to steal the ball.

"I found your Kryptonite." I shouted the first time I did it as I swam away.

Lorie and I got into interesting wrestling matches after that, with her being careful to not stick her tits in my face. It did however, involve a lot of touching, rubbing and maneuvering. After one such long effort with Lorie, Stephanie attacked me. She stopped dead in her tracks when my cock stabbed her in the stomach.

I thought for a second she was going to reach down and grab it but instead she angled slightly and trapped it between us. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around me squeezing it tightly between us. She then grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear. "I see you have the same feelings for Lorie that she has for you." She then paused for quite awhile and then whispered. "It's been so long since I've..."

Without finishing her sentence, she pushed herself away from me and swam away.

"I need to take a small break. I got more worked up than I thought," Stephanie announced as she went over to the swim deck but did not get out.

Lorie swam over to her to see if she was okay. Almost immediately it was obvious they were having a classic mother daughter conversation. I decided it wasn't something I needed to be involved in so I went underwater and began inspecting the boat.

The crystal clear water afforded me a perfect view of the bottom of the boat as I swam underneath it. It also afforded me a perfect view of Lorie and Stephanie, up to their shoulders in the water, hanging on to the swim deck with their legs dangling down toward me. Stephanie had her hand in her pussy and was frantically rubbing her clit.

I decided releasing sexual tension at this point would be a bad thing, so I swam up behind them and made sure my cock rubbed up against Stephanie's leg as I rose to the surface. I felt Stephanie jerk as my head broke the surface.

"What are we talking about?" I asked trying to make it sound innocent.

"Nothing." Both of them said in unison.

"Well, then I have a ball you can not have," I said, giving the ball a toss and holding on to both of them so they could not get it.

We played for another half hour and twice Stephanie "accidentally" grabbed my cock and gave it a tug. However, she finally succumbed to fatigue and swam over to the swim deck, crawled up on it and collapsed.

I also decided I had enough and pulled myself up on the swim deck and sat there with my feet in the water waiting for Lorie. Lorie swam up and I grabbed her just under her arms and pulled her out of the water on top of me as I reclined back on the swim deck.

We made out like teenagers for about 10 minutes. Suddenly Lorie sat up on me and announced, "It's time for you to make me a woman."

With her mother 2 feet from her watching intently, Lorie raised up, grabbed my cock and pointed it at her pussy. She slowly lowered herself until just the head was in and then she stopped.

"Slow Lorie, real slow. Let your pussy get use to the size," Stephanie said.

Lorie had her eyes closed and was focused on the new sensations coming from her pussy. I felt the resistance and had an urge to push up but was determined to let Lorie do this at her own speed in her own way. Suddenly the resistance was gone and Lorie dropped completely onto my cock. A tiny tear formed in the corner of Lorie's right eye.

"Just stay there and don't move until the pain is gone and you are used to the size. You are doing great Lorie." Her mother encouraged her.

Lorie just sat there for about a minute not moving or saying anything. I was incredibly turned on by this lovely creature that was making me a part of this experience. I reached up and squeezed her tits and then pinched her nipples. Lorie gave out a loud moan and then finally opened her eyes. She leaned down and dropped her right tit into my mouth

I sucked on it as Lorie moaned and then began rocking her pussy up and down on my cock. Lorie was slowly losing control and about 3 minutes later she had a mind blowing orgasm. She twitched and spammed while her pussy squeezed and pulled on my cock.

"Oh my god, that was incredible." Lorie slurred her words as she slowly came down from her first orgasm with a cock. She sat there for about a minute and then began rocking back and forth on my cock. It wasn't 5 minutes when she had another orgasm.

After she had recovered she pulled off me. "Fuck me dogie." she commanded as she got down on all fours. Shoot your cum in me.

I knelt behind Lorie and aimed my cock at her opening. I pushed in and we both let out a moan. I held my cock deep inside her just enjoying the sensation and letting Lorie get use to this new position.

I grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out of Lorie's very tight pussy.

"Lorie, you can adjust the sensation in your pussy by either raising your upper body or lowering it. It changes the angle of his cock inside you," I heard Stephanie tell her daughter.

Lorie lowered herself slightly and let out a scream. "Oh fuck, yes!"

Lorie had not only positioned better for her but the pressure on the underside of my cock was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. I began pushing and pulling her hips trying to drive my cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. Lorie was now screaming incoherently and flinging her head and hair back and forth.

Suddenly she stopped making any noise and then screamed. "Oh my god. OH my god. OH MY GOD, IT'S HAPPENING!"

Lorie let out a primal scream and her whole body stiffened and then began to twitch. Her pussy clamped down on me and sent these wonderful rhythmic waves up and down my cock. Every nerve ending in my cock became alive and the sensation I was feeling was incredible.

I pulled Lorie's hips towards me as hard as I could, driving my cock deeper into her than it had ever been before. I let out a primal groan and began shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep into her pussy.

I finally came down from my orgasmic high and released Lori's hips. She slumped forward and lay passed out, face down on the swim deck. I looked down at my half hard cock which was dribbling cum, blood and Lorie juice. I looked over at Stephanie and she was staring at my cock and had 2 fingers in her pussy, frigging herself frantically.

I laid down between Lorie and Stephanie and the next thing I knew I had one of Stephanie's nipples in my mouth. It seemed like the polite thing to do would be to suck frantically on it - so I did. I rolled it around my tongue, bit lightly on it and sucked on it like my life depended on it.

Stephanie let out a scream, began convulsing and then laid quietly on her back trying to catch her breath with her legs completely wide open. She finally turned her head my direction and mouth the words, "thank you."

"My pleasure." I replied, reaching up and giving Stephanie's left tit a big squeeze and pinching her nipple. Stephanie grabbed my hand and forced me to keep it on her tit. She released it quickly when Lorie moaned and moved her head in our direction.

Lorie rolled over on her side. "Are you okay?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Lady-land is a bit sore but if you had half the fun I did, you won't stop smiling for a month." she said smiling back and giving me a small kiss on the lips.

I stood up and then reached down and grabbed Lorie's hand and pulled her up. "Come on, time for food. You too Stephanie." I said reaching out for her also and pulling her up. She gave me a hug and rubbed her tits into my chest. I looked down toward her tits and it was at this point that I saw my half hard cock, covered in blood and cum.

"However, I think first I might rinse off and become springtime fresh." I said as everyone looked at my cock.

Lorie looked down at herself. "Oh ya. Eww. Me too."

We both lowered ourselves into the water. Lorie insisted in rubbing my cock and surrounding areas to make it all clean.

"Fuck, stop it. You know what you do to me," I scolded Lorie.

"Yes, I do and I kind-of like it. It's your cock saying its fun time. Time to go play in Lady-land."

"You want me to stick it in Lady-land?" I looked at Lorie.

"No, no. I need at least a day to recover." Lorie realized I was serious.

"Then stop rubbing my cock." My cock now almost fully erect.

"Sorry, it's just so much fun. Go fuck my mother. That's probably what she needs. I'd like to see her with a smile on her face for a month instead of bitching at me all the time."

"Are you serious?" I asked. "Your mother is gorgeous."

"Yes. Fuck her. Fuck her good. She could use some happiness in her life." That last part Lorie trailed off, realizing that raising a teenage girl all by herself was probably not fun and her mother certainly needed some physical companionship in her life.

Lorie and I climbed back into the boat and found Stephanie still naked fixing lunch.

"I see Lorie got you all cleaned up." Stephanie said staring at my now fully erect cock.

"Yup and thanks for making lunch. That is so sweet," I said, walking over to Stephanie and giving her a hug and making sure my cock rubbed against her stomach.

Stephanie moaned and I thought for sure she was going to reach down and grab my cock but she didn't. She just looked over at Lorie with this strange expression on her face.

"Well I thought after lunch I would let Lorie take the boat and you and I could get to know each other a little bit better." I said.

"I think that is a great idea." Lorie chimed in. "You two should get to know each other better."

"Well," Stephanie said giving me a hug back and grinding her flat stomach on my cock, "we all agree."

After lunch I started the engine and put it in neutral. I went to the bow, gave Lorie the signal to go forward slowly. I pulled the anchor up and then gave Lorie the signal to turn the boat into the wind and into deeper water. I grabbed the main halyard, unfurled it and did the same for the jib.

I went back to the wheel where Lorie was standing and put the engine in neutral and shut it off.

"The boat is yours," I told her. "Go anywhere you want. However, keep it under control at all times. If you need to jibe, do it exactly as I showed you. If you need to tack, you'll have to do the wheel and sheets all by yourself, okay?" I smiled at her knowing she was going to love doing this and taking control of the boat.

"Yes, sir," she snapped me a salute making her tits bounce delightfully.

I laid out extra cushions and invited Stephanie to come lay next to me. We were both wearing sunglasses so it gave me an opportunity to really check out her naked body.

"I really wanted to thank you for inviting me along today. I'm having a wonderful time. I can't remember the last time I dedicated a day to just having fun." She said.

"Well it's my pleasure. If you don't mind me saying I can definitely see where Lorie gets her drop dead gorgeous looks from," I said.

Stephanie turned a slight shade of red and pushed her chest out slightly. "No, I don't mind you saying." She smiled at me and put her hand on top of mine.

My cock twitched and started to grow. "Lorie hasn't talked about her father but it couldn't have been easy bringing up Lorie all by yourself. You clearly have done an amazing job. She has a wonderful personality, she is super smart, nice sense of humor, generous, thinks of others first and eager to learn and try new things. You've even given her a sense of responsibility which she takes very seriously." Now looking at Lorie and how well the boat is currently sailing.

"That is so nice of you to say," Stephanie said as she squeezed my hand which made my cock grow a bit more. "Her father was a mess. We got married right after high school because everyone said we were the perfect couple. I got pregnant with Lorie right away and her father got bitter and angry about being tied down when his buddies were out partying and fucking other women. He became physically and emotionally abusive. One day when he hit little 2 year old Lorie, I got a kitchen knife and demanded that he leave or I would kill him. I took pictures of the bruises on Lorie and on me and found a lawyer. A week later I had a court injunction against him with a restraining order to never come within a 1000 feet of either Lorie or me."

I wiped away the tears that were rolling down Stephanie's face and then reached out to give her a hug. Stephanie, however, leaped into my arms and gave me a huge hug and squeezed like she would never let me go.

"I don't know why I told you that. I never tell anyone that story. Even Lorie doesn't know the truth about her dad," Stephanie whispered in my ear.

"I think it might be time to tell her. She is an adult now and she knows not all men are like that. There are men out there who love her for who she is and will protect her, be her partner and let her grow and become the woman she wants to be.

Stephanie lifted her head, tossed her sunglasses next to her and mashed her lips directly onto mine. In a second she had her tongue in my mouth and we were making out. 10 minutes later Stephanie came up for air, she was flushed, panting and looked over at Lorie.

"For god's sake mom, let him fuck you already, before you burst," Lorie exclaimed from the wheel of the boat.

"You don't mind, sweetie?" Stephanie panted.

"Gosh no mom. I love you, I love him. I can't think of anything better than you loving him. When I introduce you to a movie I like, and after watching it you like it also, it doesn't mean I will like it any less. I want you to be happy." Lorie reasoned with her mother.

Stephanie smiled, rolled over on her back, spread her legs apart and lifted them into the air.

I was on my knees in a second staring at the open flower that was in front of me. I had a serious cum a couple of hours ago and knew I was going to last longer than I did this morning. I was, however, rock-hard and decided to rub my cock up and down Stephanie's slit. I would rub her clit for a few seconds and then rub it around her hole and then back to her clit and so on.

This was driving Stephanie crazy. She was moaning and screaming incoherently and every time I got near her hole she would push her hips up trying to force me into her.

Finally after about 5 minutes of teasing her, she screamed out. "Put it in me or I'm going to fucking rape you."

"Can't rape the willing," I said as I began to slide my cock into her. I got about half way into her when she had her first orgasm. I quickly slid the rest of the way into her and began thrusting into her.

About 5 minutes later she had another one. I quickly pulled out of her and flipped her up on her knees so we could do dogie. She lasted a lot longer than Lorie but made it very clear from the beginning that she wanted to set the pace. She had a mind blowing orgasm and her pussy squeezed relentlessly on my cock.

However, I still had a little more stamina in me so I flipped her on her side and mounted her in kind-of an X pattern. She seemed to really like that position because she didn't last very long in that one.

I flipped her on her back again and mounted her missionary. I knew I was getting close so I banged her with everything I had. When she went off and had her orgasm, I grabbed her legs and lifted them over my shoulders. I pushed into her with every muscle in my body, gave a grunt and shot jet after jet of hot cum into her pussy.

I quickly recovered and pulled out of Stephanie and stood up. I looked over at Lorie. "I should probably clean up," I said as she looked down at my wet cock, oozing cum and dripping her mom's fluid.

"Ya," was the only word she said as she looked at it disgustingly.

I was back in three minutes, all clean and dried off.

"That's better." She smiled at me and reached out and gave my cock a gentle squeeze.