Stowaway

Story Info
Uninvited guest shows up on my sailboat.
15.2k words
4.74
16.9k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthology of Sailing - Story 1: Stowaway

I had been prepping the boat for the past hour to take it out on the big lake for a day sail. It was a quiet day at the marina with a couple of people working on their boats, some people walking around looking at the boats and 3 young ladies perhaps in their early 20's just laughing and general horsing around.

I didn't pay much attention to the people around me, I had a couple of things to do before I could leave and I had a full day of sailing in front of me. I quickly readied the lines, started the engine and backed the boat out of the slip. I noticed 2 of the girls watching intently as I pulled away from the marina. I thought it was curious but perhaps they just liked watching boats.

When I got out beyond the breakwater, I put up the sails and stopped the engine. I turned the wheel and the sailboat did exactly what I expected, the sails filled with the wind and the boat surged forward. I was on a close hulled tack, cutting through the waves, going about 6 knots with the shore getting further and further away.

I sailed on this heading for about 10 minutes and decided to tack back on the port side. I tacked quickly and the boat lost speed swung around about 60 degrees and listed back in the other direction. The boat quickly picked up speed and I distinctly heard a thunk and thought I heard a tiny scream. I quickly dismissed the scream because the sails can sometimes make weird sounds with the wind so I began a mental list of things in the saloon that could be loose and flopping around.

I set the boat on autopilot and started to go below when I realized there was someone down there. I crouched low just above the stairs thinking it would be a good idea to know where that person was before I went down there. Suddenly a blond head with a ponytail appeared right below me and in a flash I grabbed the ponytail and hung on.

"Ow"

"Come on up here. Who are you?" I barked, hanging on to the hair with all my might.

She turned and started climbing the stairs. I immediately recognized her as one of the girls from the marina. Realizing she was probably harmless I released her hair and watched her slowly climb the stairs. She had her head hung low and it was clear she knew she was in a lot of trouble.

"Sit!" I pointed to the bench on the port side of the boat.

I took a moment to collect my thoughts.

"Okay, what's your name and why are you on my boat?" I asked.

Still looking down. "Lorie, Lorie Jones."

"Well Lorie, you are in a lot of trouble. Stowing away on a boat is a serious offense." I said, not having a clue if it was or wasn't.

"It was a dare. My friends dared me to go on your boat and below and get off before you saw me."

Contemplating my next move, "okay Lorie, how old are you?"

"19."

At least she was a legal adult and I had witnesses that I hadn't kidnapped her. I started to feel like this might just be a harmless prank. "Lorie, do you still live with your parents?" I asked.

"My mom." She still hadn't looked up at me and I still hadn't got a very good look at her face.

"Well, we need to call your mom," I said.

"NO! Please no! Please, please, please, please don't. I'll do anything. I'll scrub the deck, wash the windows,... teach me to sail and I'll help you run the boat. Just don't call my mom." Lorie began to sob.

I sat quietly for a moment contemplating my next move. I didn't want to get Lorie in a lot of trouble with her mother. However, on the other hand, as an adult, she needed to accept responsibility for her actions and getting on a strangers boat could have been a huge mistake especially if she gotten on the wrong boat.

"Look, what you did was really stupid and could have been very very dangerous. I want you to promise me you will never do anything like this again and you will never get on someone's boat unless you know them and know they are a good person. It is probably more dangerous than getting into a strangers car. You would never do that, right?" I scolded Lorie.

Lorie looked down at the deck and nodded her head.

"Get your phone out and call your mother," I said as Lorie began to panic.

"What do you want me to tell her?" Lorie reached into her pocket for her phone.

"Tell her you met me and I've asked you to go out sailing with me. If she says no, we'll turn around and go back in. If she says yes, we'll stay out and do some sailing. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

Lorie looked up at me and smiled for the first time. She then looked back at her phone and hit a couple of buttons.

"Hi mom. Hey I met this guy and he invited me to go sailing on his boat. Is it okay if I go?"

I shook my head in disbelief and motioned Lorie to hand me the phone. "Hi Mrs. Jones. This is Tom Wheeler. Look I ran into your daughter and she started asking me questions about the boat and how to sail it. My plan today was to take it out and do a little sailing and thought it might be fun to teach her a bit about sailing and put her to work. I'm not sure what she had planned for the day but spending time on the boat might be better than wandering around town getting in trouble. .... Nope, she is all by herself. Look, I know this is weird but feel free to call George at the marina... or you could call Jim the mayor - we were college roommates. They'll both vouch for me ... Yes, I'll bring her back hungry and tired. Oh wait, I have a kitchen on board, I'll let her do the cooking. She'll be tired. ... If you need to get a hold of us, you have Lorie's number and mine is 313-555-1873. We'll try to stay in cell range but if it is an emergency the marina can get me on the VHF. ... Sure, I'll hand it back to her."

I handed Lorie back her phone and listened in on the rest of the conversation.

"Yes, mom. I will do everything Tom tells me to do. Yes, there are lifejackets. Mom, it is a huge boat it can't possibly tip over. ... Yes, mom. ... Yes, mom. ... Yes, mom. ... Yes, mom! ... Bye."

Lorie rolled her eyes and put her phone away.

"Your mother seems like a nice person." I said, smiling at Lorie.

"Ya, maybe, when she isn't being my mother." Lorie groused.

"Well, today I am the lucky one. It is a wonderful day for sailing and I have a beautiful young woman to do all the things I don't like to do." I thought for a second. "Actually there isn't anything on a sailboat I don't like doing except maybe going up the mast." I smiled at Lorie.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Lorie beamed.

I paused for a second. "Do you not own a mirror?" I smiled at her. "I see the most wonderful shade of blonde hair. Eyes that are bluer than this water. A pretty face. A smile that is electrifying when it actually appears. A personality that is kind and cares for the people around her. Someone I would like to get to know better."

Lorie was beaming.

"Well miss beautiful, time to teach you some sailing and put you to work." I pointed at her.

We spent the next hour identifying and naming things on the boat, showing her the process of tacking and jibing and the various fundamentals of sailing. When we were done I pointed to things on the boat and she gave me the correct name and what it was used for. She got everything correct.

"Smart lady." I smiled at her.

"I have a really good teacher." she came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Now we are going to put all that information to work." I said.

I showed her how to work the winches and where to be during various points of a tack. We did the first one really slowly and I talked Lorie through each step as she worked the winches. It is always better to learn on a smaller boat where mistakes are easier to identify and easier to correct but she did really good.

We did it again, this time a little faster, and again and again. On around the 7th time I saw she was looking at the sail and not me to get her clue on when she should release the sheet and winch on the other side. I knew at that point she was getting it.

"Want to take the wheel?" I asked.

"Am I ready?"

"Sure." I smiled back at her.

We were on a port tack and I stepped back and allowed her to step in front of me and take the wheel. I showed her what happens to the boat and the sails when you steer closer into the wind and what happens when you fall off the wind. I put us in irons causing the boat to stop and how to get out of it safely and back on course. I was really enjoying myself with my arms wrapped around this young lady, smelling her and feeling her occasionally bump back against me.

I stepped back. "All yours. Do you want something to drink?" I asked as I headed down below into the galley.

"Do you have beer?" I heard coming from the cockpit.

I turned at the bottom of the stairs and looked up at Lorie. "Yes I do and no you can't." I smiled back at her. "You screwed up and told me you were 19. Nothing we can do about that now." I turned back to the refrigerator and got us each a bottle of water.

I handed the water to Lorie who replied in a somber and unenthusiastic "thanks".

"Do you mind if I take some of these clothes off? It is starting to get warm out here." Lorie said.

"No problem. On my boat you can take off as many clothes as you want." I smiled back.

Lorie started to take off her sweatshirt. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said." taking a swig of water.

"You would let me run around naked on your boat?" she said with some surprise in her voice.

"You are over 18, there isn't another boat in sight. No law says you can't." I smiled back at her.

There was a short pause. "Do you sail naked?" she asked.

"Sometimes, when the weather is nice and there is no one around. Who's to know? It is very freeing. Are you shocked?" I asked.

"No, not really. Just hadn't thought about it and you don't strike me as the nudist hippie type." She smiled back.

She removed her sweatshirt, sweatpants and t-shirt to reveal a very tiny orange bikini.

"Holy..." I stopped myself at the instant I realized I had said it out loud.

"Like what you see?" She smiled and modeled the swimsuit for me.

"You're going to be trouble, aren't you?" I said shaking my head slowly.

"We kind of knew that going into it. Now didn't we?" she asked smiling and winking back at me.

She removed her shoes and socks. I gathered everything up and took them below. While I was down there I realized it was going to be a nice day and shed my sweatshirt and put on a pair of loose shorts with a t-shirt. I grabbed a bottle of sunscreen and went back up top.

"Here, put this on. Let's keep that skin beautiful." I smiled at Lorie.

"You put it on me. I'm busy steering the boat." Lorie sounded matter of fact about it.

"Autopilot. Turn it on. Right there on the console to your right." I commanded.

Lorie looked dejected. "Well at least do my back for me." she said but did not touch the autopilot.

I paused for a second and realized that she had me and I really was going to put my hands all over the back of this beautiful woman. I opened the bottle of lotion and began to squirt some on my hand when Lorie noticed my hand shaking.

"Relax Tom. I'm legal. Remember, I screwed up and told you I was 19." She gave me a sexy smile.

Oh my god what have I gotten myself into I thought to myself.

Lorie moaned in appreciation all the while I applied the sunscreen to her back. She said I needed to do the back of her legs so I squatted down behind her and was staring directly at one of the most amazing asses I had ever seen. I did her legs and she kept insisting I wasn't going high enough.

"Okay, but if I get sunburned down there you'll have to kiss it and make it a whole lot better." She winked at me. Lorie finished putting sunscreen on her front and then ordered. "Turn around. It is my turn to have some fun."

It was at this point I had a sinking feeling I had made the wrong choice in clothing. I normally don't wear much while I'm on the boat just by myself (which is most of the time). However, today I thought I definitely needed a pair of shorts and grabbed a loose fitting pair with nothing on underneath.

Lorie leaned in tightly and began rubbing lotion on by back.

"Are you using your hands or your boobs to put that stuff on me? I exclaimed in surprise.

"You'll let me use my boobs?" Lorie exclaimed with way to much enthusiasm.

"No! Definitely not! Sorry I brought it up. What you are doing is fine, sort of." I quickly wished I hadn't said anything. If Lorie's intent was to get my attention she definitely had it.

Lorie finished my back and put more lotion on her hands in preparation to do the back of my legs. Lorie came around the front and said. "I think it might be easier to be in the front and reach around to the back so I can get better leverage. She was looking directly into my eyes and I was looking directly at her left nipple that had popped out while she was rubbing herself on me.

"My hands are all greasy and I don't want to get it on my bikini." She continued to look me directly in the eyes but clearly knew her tit was in plane view. "Maybe you want to cover it or maybe we should just let it stay out and be happy." I was paralyzed with both fear and lust and couldn't move or speak. Lorie dropped to her knees and had her lips not 4 inches from the growing bulge in my shorts.

Lorie started at the ankles and slowly and methodically began massaging up my legs. I swear I could feel her breath through my shorts and onto my cock. I was frozen in lust as she pushed her hands up under the shorts and began massaging my ass. All I thought about was grabbing that ponytail and pushing it closer to me but I didn't. I think Lorie was trying to push the leg of my shorts up but my hardening cock was putting so much stress on the material it definitely wasn't going to move.

Suddenly while her hand was completely inside the leg of my shorts, she reached around and grabbed a hold of my cock. I jerked and took a step backward, yanking my cock out of her hand and leaving Lorie kneeling on the deck.

She slowly arose and walked silently to the bench and sat down. She opened her legs, put her hands and wrists between them, closed them up and began wiggling. Even I could tell she was beyond horny and just wanted relief.

I came over and sat next to her. I began stroking her hair. "Hey beautiful, I'm sorry. You caught me by surprise."

There was a long pause while Lorie wiggled trying to get the relief she needed.

I continued to stroke her hair. "You know it is okay for women who are 19 to masturbate. Everyone does it. It is perfectly normal. If you want to go below and have some alone time, it is okay with me." I tried to assure her she was perfectly normal.

Lorie looked up at me. "I've never touched one until today. I've never even seen one except in pictures." She removed her hands from her crotch, revealing a huge wet spot. She looked me directly in the eyes and pulled back the crotch of her swimsuit revealing a wispy blonde patch of hair. She stuck a finger in her pussy and began rubbing, all the while staring into my eyes.

"I need to look at you while I do this." She moaned. She stared at me and began moaning incoherently. "I want your cock. Your cock feels so good. Put it in me, put it in me. Show me your cock, show me your cock, let me see it, I want to see it so bad." She was now pleading to see the thing she touched. Her fingers were a blur rubbing her pussy.

I decided I could help her get the relief she was so desperately needing. I quickly dropped my shorts and my cock popped out. I picked my leg up and rested my foot on the bench and moved my cock about a foot from her face.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed as she went off like a rocket and every muscle in her body began to twitch as her orgasm ripped through her body. She slowed down and leaned her head back and moaned softly as each wave continued to softly course through her. She just sat there with a dreamy expression on her face as each wave got softer and softer. Finally she lifted her head.

"Oh my god. I have never felt anything like that before. I hope sex is half that good." She started to come out of it but still slurred a couple of her words.

It was like I hadn't seen her before. She was glowing, radiant. Her tit now completely exposed was perfect, she had the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. Her eyes were bluer than the water behind her and her perfect blond hair just glowed. I looked down at my cock that was about a foot from her face. She was still staring at it and started to lick her lips. I realized that as horny as I was, we had gone a little too far and I was in a position to take back control of the situation.

I took my foot off the bench and quickly pulled my shorts back to my waist. Lorie was still splayed open and started to put things back when she discovered a problem. "Oh my god, they are soaked." she exclaimed and pushed them down to her feet.

"Is there somewhere I can rinse them out?" She smiled spinning them on her finger.

I pointed to the stern of the boat and the swim deck with the wash-off hose hanging on the port side. Lorie rinsed them off and then hung them directly in my view on the boom vang. She then went over to the port bench and sat down with her legs spread.

"Oh no you don't. We are going to do lines and knots. Every sailor needs to know how to tie various knots so we start today." I opened one of the deck lockers and pulled out a 50ft line and handed it to her. I took one end and handed her the other.

"A bowline is probably the most important knot a sailor needs to know. It will not work its way loose but it can be easily untied if you need to." I showed her how to make it and then watched her do it. "50 times, tie and untie until you can do it with your eyes closed." I said and then returned to the wheel of the boat and took it off of autopilot.

"There all done." she exclaimed handing me the rope with a knot in it. I undid the knot and handed it to her in her left hand.

"Show me." I said. She looked confused not having the muscle memory or experience to tie it with her left hand.

"I'll be back." she said giving me a glare. She went back to the bench and learned to do it with her left hand. Then she flipped the rope around and did it backwards with both hands repeating it over and over again until the muscle memory kicked in. She walked back over to me. "Got it."

"Okay now we are going to work on the proper way to coil a rope." I smiled at her.

"What, you are not going to test me on the bowline?" She seemed somewhat offended that I did not test her new skills.

"Despite your pussy being on complete display, I was watching your hands while you were practicing." I said quickly looking down at her still exposed tit and hardening nipple from the cool breeze that was coming in.

"Mister, eyes, up here." she caught me looking at her amazing tit.

"You screwed up and told me you were 19. I can look." I reasoned with her.

She reached up and grabbed her tit and then whispered in my ear. "You can play with it too, if you want to. Remember I'm 19."

I changed the subject by showing her how to coil a rope and tie it off. I got behind her, grabbed her hands and showed her how to make each loop and then wrap it and then pull a loop through to finish it. When she appeared to have the hang of it, I reached up and grabbed her tit and gave it a squeeze, it was more than a handful. Lorie gave out a moan and when I released it and pinched her nipple, Lorie let out a loud moan and dropped the rope.

"Do it over." I commanded.

"If I hadn't screwed up and told you I was 19, I wouldn't be having these distractions." Lorie said as she grabbed my hand and pushed it back onto her tit.

It was starting to get cool and in a few hours it would be dark and time to get Lorie back to the marina. Lorie helped me get the boat turned back around toward the marina and then I showed her the kitchen and asked her to heat up a can of stew for us for supper. About 20 minutes later Lorie came out carrying 2 bowls of hot stew. We sat on opposite sides of the cockpit.