All Comments on 'Str8 Guy Loses Bet to Gay Roommate'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story, I'm sure since you live together you will get a chance to talk about it and even maybe return the favor sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I hope we get more episodes to this story!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 4 years ago

I love it I’m sure they will somehow connect again but will be interesting on how you might write the story.

jehu47jehu47almost 4 years ago
Great Story

This is extremely well written. You really had me going. Thanks.

I hope there’s more of this.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Dang

I felt for him. He waited too long to let his affection be known.

BarrySDBarrySDalmost 4 years ago
I must agree !

I experienced my first cock when I was in my teens with an older guy. I knew from that moment and after many years of having Oral with women and guys that the best masturbation and Oral sex is with a man.

Great Story well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. The sex was hot if one-sided. And now, too late. Or is it? Maybe more chapters could follow. Oh to have had a Max as a roommate when I was in college! cp

Sk8erboi89Sk8erboi89almost 4 years ago
Hot!

Loved the stomach touch, soft tickling and rubbing parts. Mmmm well written, had me very turned on :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope somehow, sometime this year the straight guy gets his way with Max -- and that Max loves it. Maybe they can have something with each other after all. The straight guy was a bit surprised thing worked out the way they did1

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesalmost 4 years ago
True friendship, true benefits

I've always thought that it was illogical for straight guys to deny themselves the pleasure another guy can give -- especially when he's a good friend. Even without sex, male friendships can be very intimate. But add the pleasure factor, even if the pleasure only goes in one direction, and the bond could be so much greater. I hope Max will see the longing in his roommate's eyes. It would be great to see this relationship develop! Thanks for a very hot, nicely-written, and cathartic story.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I gave in. I met a guy via a tickling site and permitted myself to be stripped, cuffed spreadeagle and tickle tortured. Who was to know it would turn me on. I was bound and gagged and refusal was out of the question. I was taken and used for his pleasure and saw to my satisfaction. I can never get enough. I’m hooked. Guys are the best for bondage, tickle torture and a few other interests. 👣

Ticklishsoles

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 3 years ago
wow

I woulda lost that bet too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gotcha, buddy!

What a superb story - so intimate and exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please, please, please!

Please write a follow-up story! This story was too good not to have a chapter 2 or 3 or 4.....

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 3 years ago

Please add more chapters to this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've had several otherwise straight guys tell me that they weren't attracted to men in general but every once in a while, a guy would come along to make them rethink their position. I have always believed that the vast majority of people are inherently bisexual but repress it - and this is true of people who identify as both gay and straight - thanks to societal norms and pressures.

ceecii13ceecii13almost 3 years ago

Not even going to lie, the ending almost made me want to cry.

MThomasMarkMThomasMarkover 2 years ago

Don't leave us hangin, haha! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, sir ...may I have some more? Seriously. Really well done! But, when will you post the obvious "Part two" this story cries out for? Companionship turns to friendship. Friendship turns to curiosity. Curiosity turns to lustful play and sharing emotions. Now, that compassion approaches love ..and it should bring them together in every sense. Please, continue this irresistibly sexy story of discovery.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

That’s a bit heartbreaking, an opportunity missed. Beautifully written.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Erotic, sexual, intimate and just hot hot hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Great story. I’m impressed with your writing. Very erotic story and like others have said, this begs for at least a second part, or more. I know this is over kill but for this story I have to give it no less than 15 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bro came announcing his relationship in his (straight guy) jeans and sneakers. Not one of the items, BOTH of them at the same time. You ain't fooling me Max, I know angsty bf energy when I see one. Franco is more likely to be the first to cheat, but Max is no way going to give up on his fantasy str8 guy.

cmiextracmiextra11 months ago

Feels like a beginning that needs finishing.

Marshall52Marshall529 months ago

This was a very well written story.... excellent buildup to to end. Hope that additional chapters are written. Really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was an amazing story! It sounds perfect for a continuing series, but I understand if this is where it ends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.