All Comments on 'Str8 Jake'

by DrHenderson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’ve read all your stories these last few days and this one is definitely my favourite! It feels very real, there’s a few musings about Jake that are so specific I refuse to believe that he isn’t a real person.

bienclarbienclarover 3 years ago

I really liked this overall, but having Rawiri turn out to be a date-rapist was pretty lame. It felt contrived, like you wanted to get rid of him without making Nik look bad for actively picking Jake. Sometimes good people do selfish things and hurt the people around them — that's life.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

Slowine4meSlowine4meover 3 years ago
Great Story

I have read all your stories and this is my favorite! B#### left me kinda uncomfortable, but that boils down to preference. I hope you continue to write.

SilentHerbivoreSilentHerbivoreover 3 years ago

I agree Rawiri's situation seemed like an easy way to get him out of the story. But a good read nonetheless. I thought the dynamic between the two was cute. I can see this as being a longer story. I would have loved to see more of the characters and how their relationship and feelings evolved over time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i usually refrain from reading romantic stories in literotica, but wow huhuhu this was so sweetttt more pleaseeee :>>>

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! MORE PLEASE!!

I absolutely loved this. Can we get more please. Maybe an epilogue if nothing else. I wanna see this flourish into their relationship more and I just loved it so much!!

SeakinkletsSeakinkletsalmost 3 years ago

Cute little short story, but the drugged thing came out of nowhere and was in bad taste. Nikau was drugged and nearly raped on a date, that's a very serious thing to,just flippantly shove into a story to force the two characters to interact. Him getting drunk would have solved the exact same problem and not randomly made the other guy into a rapist, nor used such a serious and traumatic subject matter for literally 2 paragraphs.

krystalstephx12krystalstephx12almost 3 years ago

Loved this but can I make a suggestion? Sometimes it's really difficult to figure out who is speaking bc of the formatting. Where you have the quote and then right after you say "Jake smiled" or something, but it wasn't Jake that was talking. Hopefully this makes sense but I think it would make a big difference if you just started a new paragraph w "Jake smiled"instead of having it come right after the quote.

Love your stories tho.this trope is definitely one of my faves!

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 2 years ago

Yes! Loved it absolutely,

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

Anyway not Nik having to work with assaulter after all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this! I liked that you painted Rawiri negatively. I feel like it’s better than Nik stringing Rawiri along, and then dumping him for Jake. Sure that’s realistic, but it would be an asshole move on Nik’s part and I definitely wouldn’t have loved him. I do however wished that we see Rawiri getting his comeuppance for attempting to rape Nik. But I still enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. Have you ever considered continuing it a little further to see how these two pan out. I’ve read this story too many times to count and always want more of the epilogue I guess. Sorry, you got me invested… that means it was well written :)

seatacguy21seatacguy21over 1 year ago

I need a second part!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Jake is so faithful to even follow Nik on the date and really find out what the other guy had that he didn’t. Lucky for Nik. I’m not a fan of the term faggot but I understand the situation with it being their little secret

monarc7monarc73 months ago

I feel for a straight friend. We actually did it 4 times. Just mutual HJs and me sucking him. I guess he was also curious. I never told him i have fallen for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous