All Comments on 'Str8 Sensitive Guy Gets Explored'

by Str8SensitiveGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ticklishsolesticklishsolesalmost 4 years ago
Holy Crap!

I loved it! I’d love nothing more than to be forced into a situation in which I had no control whatsoever. I loved every word and (shhhh) I’m so aroused.

Ticklishsoles

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

I’m leaving this comment on January 25, 2022, having just discovered the writings of St8SensitiveGuy. I can see he’s been a pandemic poster and I don’t know how I missed him and his fantastic, dynamic stories. I struggle with “Non-consent / reluctance” as a genre but this was hot. Probably the protagonist’s inner dialogue made it enjoyable. And that’s what this story was: enjoyable. Sexy in a way that’s alien to me but sexy nonetheless. Five Stars and reading part two right now

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m not into being tickling but I really like this. I am into feet and shoes, but not in this exact way. I like reading tickle porn stuff because I’m into the themes surrounding this. Usually it leaves me a bit confused at the end but this did not. I’ve been going through your stories and I guess you haven’t posted in a while. Please keep writing. You’re really good at balancing the hardcore themes of fetish, humiliation, degradation, with sweet romance and tender coming out stories in way that feels realistic as opposed to giving me whiplash with a side of bad slash fic.

Your opening was amazing. You quickly established the back story and developed the character in a Hemingwayesque number of sentences.

I agree with the other commenter “sexy in a way that’s alien to me” but like that’s what makes it so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStr8SensitiveGuy@Str8SensitiveGuy
Bisexual male when not at work spends time reading, writing, running, bingeing True Crime and watching baseball and basketball.