All Comments on 'Str8 Turn Out Ch. 01: That Empty Feeling'

by Humiliater

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow a 10inch cock, how can a gurl say no I can't wait for the next chapter x sissy Lucy

bottomfunbottomfun12 months ago

Wow, what a hot and horny read, great work. Looking forward to the next part.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold12 months ago

Great start.more please

rob69bjrob69bj12 months ago

Great Story !! well done x

MidnightlabMidnightlab12 months ago

wonderful you absolutely must write more and often

HumiliaterHumiliater12 months agoAuthor

Bottomfun and sissy Lucy, Thanks so much for your positive feedback! The next chapter will be on its way soon! H.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196912 months ago

Great arousing story! I cannot wait for the next chapter. You write well. You create imagery that turns the reader on and makes him feel as if he is part of the action. Thanks. Needed the excitement and the hard-on you created!

HumiliaterHumiliater12 months agoAuthor

Thanks, BlueEyes. I truly appreciate your encouragement and your kind words. Since you've been a "good boy" I have another short chapter on the way and another in the works. I hope you enjoy them. H.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story super hot could really see it all in my mind had to read with one hand busy the whole time ;) can't wait for more and will be hard all day bc of this story

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies12 months ago

I was so nervous my first time, I had a few drinks for me to relax enough to let my friend take my virginity. It wasn't what I expected. I knew it would hurt, but I felt so "different," being a guy, and letting another guy fuck ME! The next day, I was disgusted with myself. I'm not Gay! Still, it happened, and I couldn't get it out of my head. After that I used dildo's, but it never felt the same. I wanted to try this again and did with another guy. I began to like it, which scared me. Over the years, I was with a man here and there. Kissing always melted me.

When I started to like it again, my 2nd thoughts and stupid discretionary needs would always stop things. I was always too afraid to relax and be myself and accept things.

Anyway, what you wrote..."Normally I would have been disgusted by the thought of a hairy, sweaty, older man lying on top of me, but now I only felt wanted, appreciated and safe." I felt the same way at that moment. I miss it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story! I would love for my first time to be just like that!

Cowboi_tex89Cowboi_tex8912 months ago

Great start to an amazing series

Billr1960Billr196011 months ago

Loved it, the details mmmm

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a great first time story with lots of wonderful sexy details. Especially loved that he had an assgasm.. that made me gasp out loud slightly, wishing it was happening to me..

(Also enjoyed Michaelfantasies detailed comments as well..always good to see..)

Thanks so much for a great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mỹ first time was with a good looking fit college student.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First time with a married bẻar man type gay sex was similiar to this story. Next tỉme was gym type married man. I loved feeling his firm body was so hot.

Badboy1616Badboy161615 days ago

Amazing! I love how he enjoyed his first time. Nothing like getting it from behind by a big bear. I love that feeling!! Please keep writing! I’m horny as hell and now I want to be fuckedup the ass hard!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

SO HOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous