Str8 Turn Out Ch. 02: Too Close to Home

Story Info
A domineering neighbor opens new doors and one to the past.
1.8k words
4.68
25.3k
48

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Str8 Turn Out 2: Too Close to Home

A domineering neighbor opens new doors and one to the past.

Thanks to Whome712 for helping a newbie author with editing and to everyone who sent such positive feedback. I truly appreciate it!

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements as a young man is coming to terms with his sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

"Dude you should get a TV this big for your place."

"I don't know. It might be a bit too big for my apartment..."

"Huh? You know we have the same size place. Yours is just a mirror image of mine. In fact, your bedroom shares a wall with mine..." He gave me a knowing look. I turned white. He knew! He'd heard everything through the wall. His hand moved to my thigh just short of my crotch and squeezed. "I'd love to give you a ride sometime, sweetcheeks."

In panic, I mumbled some excuse and headed for the door.

"Just so you know, I've got a ten-inch cock!"

My hand froze on the doorknob...

The mere mention of a big cock had caused me to hesitate. It was all the encouragement my cocky little neighbor needed. What was his name again? Tyler...Tyler Johnson. He had only moved in a few months ago. Tyler came up behind me, his hand cupping my right butt cheek and kneading the sore muscle through the two layers of filmy black nylon of my running shorts. I let out an involuntary gasp when I felt his two smaller fingers push between my buns and tease my hole. "Don't worry, sweetcheeks. I'll open you up nice and easy before I bitch you."

I was so nervous that I was sweating more now than I had during my run. I could have beaten the little runt to a pulp, but he was so confident and assured of himself that I just stood there frozen as he continued to grope my butt. "I-I need to p-prep..." I stammered lamely.

"OK, sweetcheeks. Go "prep" yourself but be back here on the hour or I'll come get your sweet little ass." He gave me a hard swat on the butt and pushed me out the door. "Make sure you wear those little booty shorts too, sweetcheeks!" He closed the door and I just stood there in shock in the hallway for a moment.

Was I really going to let this happen again? Was every guy I passed now checking out my butt? Could being fucked up the ass once somehow send out a signal that my butt was available for the taking? Was I walking differently now? Could men tell that I had taken a cock up my ass? I had noticed more than a few guys glancing my way as I was jogging in my little, short shorts - and by the way, they're men's running shorts, not booty shorts!! OK, they did fit my butt like a glove and I could have worn my old long soccer shorts, but I wear my little nylon shorts just for running, it's not like I'm strutting my butt to attract other men...

I ducked into my apartment and headed for the bathroom. I had just enough time to give myself an enema and take a quick shower.

With just a few minutes to spare, I made the short walk down the hall, but I felt like I was walking the last mile. Being fucked by a man was supposed to be a one time, bucket list thing, but here I was offering myself up to my neighbor like a street hustler.

I rang the bell and a few seconds later the door opened. Without a word, Tyler motioned me inside and closed the door behind me. "Right on time," he gave me an approving pat on the butt like my old coach used to do. "Good boy!" just like with my coach, his approval gave me a bit of a rush in my core. "Just don't ever keep me waiting, sweetcheeks." SLAP! He delivered a hard spank to my butt that was meant as a serious warning.

"Yes, Sir." SIR?! Why was I calling him Sir? Tyler was just a kid, five years younger and five inches shorter than me!

He gently patted my butt again. "Good boy. Remember your place, sweetcheeks."

"Yes, Sir." I replied meekly and followed him into his apartment. I expected him to head for the bedroom but instead he led me into the living room. He stopped and turned, "On your knees, sweetcheeks."

"Umm, I thought we..."

He glared at me, "You do what I tell you, sweetcheeks."

"Yes, Sir." I replied meekly and dropped to my knees before him. I wasn't liking where this was going. I had never sucked a dick before, and I had no desire to start. But he had already made up his mind.

"You look good on your knees, sweetcheeks," Tyler unzipped his fly. He saw me pull back. "Ain't you ever sucked dick before?"

"No, Sir." I replied weakly. "Never."

He smiled at the thought of taking my oral virginity. "Don't worry. I'll walk you through it."

"Yes, Sir." I gulped as he hauled his prick and balls out of his fly. Holy shit! It looked like bratwurst with a side order of a couple of hard-boiled eggs! I reached out to take it in hand, but he slapped my hand away.

"Mouth only! Now kiss my dick right on the tip." I hesitated and swallowed hard. "Go ahead, sweetcheeks. You can do it," he encouraged.

I leaned forward until I could feel the warmth of his cock on my face. I pushed my lips out and for the first time in my life, they pressed against a man's cock! It was warm and spongy against my lips and started to press back as it began to harden.

"That's it. Now smooch the head, sweetcheeks." Ugh! To each his own, but I really never had any attraction to guys dicks. Oh well, I guess I was going to add another checkbox to my bucket list... I started to apply wet kisses to the head of his cock. His cock jerked against my kissing lips and he let out a small moan. Encouraged by his reaction, I started applying a little tongue with each kiss. "Mmm... now you're getting into it, sweetcheeks." Suddenly I wanted to please Tyler more than anything. "Wrap your lips around the shaft and work your tongue around the head." I eagerly complied. My tongue circled the head and licked the piss slit. The salty taste of pre-cum landed on my tongue. He moaned again, "Good boy..." I moaned around his cock at the pleasure of being called a good boy. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me forward a bit until I had about three inches of his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him as I stroked the underside with my tongue and applied some suction. "That's it, sweetcheeks. You're gonna make a great cocksucker!"

Cocksucker. The word hit me like a slap in the face. I was sucking a cock! I was now a cocksucker. I would now always be a cocksucker. Forever. They could even carve it on my tombstone.

"Hey! I didn't tell you to stop! Get back to work!" Tyler started moving my head and I got my mouth back to work. "Don't look so sad. I'm gonna make you my personal cocksucker, sweetcheeks. You'll have my cock in your mouth every day of this lockdown. Every day. For the next six weeks that we're stuck inside, you'll get to suck my big cock every day."

The thought both sickened and thrilled me. There would now be a LOT more cocksucking checkboxes on my bucket list! He tightened his grip on the back of my head and started to gently bob my head on his cock. I gagged when I got about halfway down. "Easy, sweetcheeks. Now breathe, good, hold your breath and take as much as you can." I bobbed forward and managed about another inch before I had to pull off, gasping for air. "C'mon. You can do better than that. Try again. Breathe. Breathe. Hold it and try again." I dove in and managed to swallow two more inches before I had to pull off again. "Good boy." Tyler soothed, looking down at me and ruffling my hair. "Keep trying. I expect 110 percent effort from you."

HOLY FUCK!

I looked up into his eyes in shock. All the pieces suddenly fell into place with his 110% comment. All through high school soccer, Coach Johnson was always telling us to give 110%! Tyler JOHNSON! This kid was my old coach's son! I now noticed the family resemblance and couldn't believe that I was on my knees sucking his cock as he was directing.

"Try again. Breathe. Breathe. Hold it and try again." Tyler pulled my head forward again. I looked up into his eyes as his big dick pushed into my throat. It was like taking orders from a younger version of Coach. Only instead of soccer, Tyler was coaching me on the finer points of sucking cock! I had never let Coach down and I sure as hell wasn't going to give his hung son anything less than 110 percent. I grabbed onto his hips and forced my head down past my gag reflex, spearing his hard cock into my protesting throat until my nose touched his pubes! "Fuck, YEAH! You got it all, sweetcheeks. Good boy!" he bellowed above me.

Memories of Coach flooded my mind as my oxygen level dropped. The encouraging pats on my butt, which were often followed by firm swats of admonishment, the comforting arm over my shoulders, the easy physical familiarity of his large strong hand in the small of my back as he laid out the game strategy for me. During my four years of high school, Coach had pushed me beyond my limits both on the field and in the gym. I learned to trust in his authority, give him my full obedience and work through pain to achieve a goal.

Lack of air forced me to pull off until I only had about three inches of throbbing cock in my mouth. I gasped for air around it, tasting and smelling the turgid member that was as close as I would ever get to servicing Coach's cock. Then I dove back down to the root again! I bobbed on the cock eagerly teasing the underside with my tongue. Coach's son grabbed my head and speared my throat with his cock, mashing my nose in his pubes as he climaxed. "Here it comes, cocksucker! UHN! Take it, bitch!" His cock swelled on my tongue and I felt it shoot thick ropes of cum down my throat. I moaned as I felt millions of his sperm cells slide down my gullet, valiantly trying to impregnate my belly. I pulled off his cock and gasped for breath. There was no denying it anymore.

I was now a cocksucker.

...and I had a new Coach.

To be continued...