Str8 Turn Out Ch. 01: That Empty Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Papa Bear waited a moment and then started moving. Small, gentle movements at first and then working up to slowly working his full length in and out of me. I felt my ass start to open up for him and was grunting every time he bottomed out.

"You got it all, pretty boy. Your pussy feels so amazing!" PUSSY?! WTF! I'm a dude! Then Papa Bear kicked his fucking into a whole new gear and his hips were now spanking my ass! All I could do was moan out "HUNH!" in an embarrassingly high pitch every time he bottomed out in my new pussy. We were really testing the springs in my bed as they sang along with my "HUNH!s" and Papa Bear's groans. After all the time I wasted with butt toys I was finally getting the full experience of being FUCKED!

I felt like I was getting CPR as Papa Bear's bulk forced the air out of my lungs on each downstroke forcing another HUNH! out of me. My arms went spastic, my hands grabbing convulsively at the comforter, my hair and finally Papa Bear's arms in a desperate attempt to hold onto something - ANYTHING - as Papa Bear rocked my world.

I felt like my brain was on overload as it tried to process the waves of intense sensations that were blasting out of my new ass pussy and my core. Every inch of his cock felt like a foot of cock was sawing over the nerve endings in my ass canal. This was the most INTENSE experience of my whole fucking life!!!

"Hang on beautiful boy." Papa Bear husked in my ear. "Now we're going to fuck for REAL!"

Wait. WHAT?! This was his idea of a WARM UP???!!! He's gotta be kidding, right? Right?!

NOPE!

Papa Bear lifted up onto his knees and grabbed my hips and true to his word, started to fuck -FOR REAL!

His hips started to slam my butt twice as fast, twice as hard and it felt like twice as deep. Forget moaning HUNH on the downstrokes, I was now just wailing in an uncontrollable falsetto as he slammed my hips back and forth in counterpoint to his own. I flopped around like a ragdoll on my bed as he used my ass like a fleshlight. Papa Bear groaned and grunted, I howled like I was being disemboweled, the mattress squealed in protest and the headboard threatened to bust through the wall. Suddenly, I felt a weird sensation. The crotch of my CK briefs felt warm and wet like I was pissing myself. OMG! I was having an ass-gasm! I was cumming without even touching myself. It was like Papa Bear's big cock was forcing the cum out of my balls.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of having my guts puréed, Papa Bear screamed "FUUUCK!!!" and collapsed on top of me, flattening my pillows into the mattress as he grunted his load up my ass. We both laid there recovering, panting for breath and basking in the warm afterglow of hard, balls-to-the-wall man-sex. It was difficult to catch my breath with his bulk pressing down on top of me, but for some reason I was enjoying it. Normally I would have been disgusted by the thought of a hairy, sweaty, older man lying on top of me, but now I only felt wanted, appreciated and safe.

"You good, beautiful boy?" Papa Bear husked in my ear as his scratchy beard nuzzled my cheek.

"Hell, yeah!!" I chuckled, turning my face to his and sharing a slow, deep kiss. We kept kissing as he lifted onto all fours and I rolled onto my back under him. It was a wonderful, gentle moment after our animalistic hard rutting. I was enjoying having his bulky hairy body on top of me as we kissed and nuzzled. The truth was that he could have me again if he wanted, but all good things must come to an end.

"Shit! Is that the time?" he suddenly blurted and rushed to get dressed. I glanced over at the clock and was equally surprised. How long had he been fucking me?! Was it really a half an hour? I felt grateful that I caught him at the end of a long day of construction work. If he had fucked me when he was fresh in the morning, he might have fucked me through the wall! He dropped to one knee on the bed and leaned over to give me a sweet wet kiss. "Sorry I have to run, beautiful boy, but I have to get home and shower before the wife gets home." He turned to leave but paused. He pulled a blue bandana out of his back pocket and tied it around my neck. "A little souvenir of your first time. You take care, beautiful boy." He kissed my cheek and then he was gone...

I surveyed my bedroom. It looked like a warzone. You would not have been surprised to see a chalk outline of a body on the bed - or the ceiling! I felt a sudden need to go to the can. When I managed to get shakily to my feet it hit me just how sore my ass was both inside and out! After a quick sit down, I started the shower and peeled my hard used CK briefs off. They were soaking wet with my cum in the front and butt lube in the back. I smiled. Maybe I'll have them framed as a souvenir of my first official butt fucking. I dropped them on the counter and pulled Papa Bear's bandana off over my head. I couldn't resist sniffing it. Mmmm... it smelled like my Papa Bear. I hit the shower and relaxed under the spray. It felt like I had just had the hardest workout of my life and every muscle was sore - especially my butt! As I soaped up my asshole I noticed it felt different. A shudder went through me when I realized it no longer felt like a tight ring - it felt like a well-fucked pussy. Then I realized with relief that I no longer felt that empty feeling inside.

It had worked!

Papa Bear had fucked that empty feeling out of my ass that I had lived with ever since that guy had tried to mount me months ago. I was done with the butt toys, the enemas, the gay porn, all of it.

What a relief! Now I could get back to my straight vanilla lifestyle...

Then COVID hit.

You know the drill, social distancing, masks, no large gatherings. It put a real kink in my social and sex life. I was left jerking off to straight porn, but as you have already guessed, I missed my Papa Bear. So, I slowly returned to gay porn. Of course, it wasn't long before I started bear hunting online. This was yet another whole new universe for me. Before Papa Bear, I never would have been interested in porn featuring burly older guys, but now I couldn't seem to get enough! I spent many a lonely night jerking off to some twink getting plowed by a grizzled bear while sniffing Papa Bear's bandana. That familiar emptiness started to return, but not in my ass. What I really needed now was another man to take charge of me.

I wouldn't have long to wait.

About a month after my deflowering, I had gone for a Sunday morning run with just my mask, short black nylon running shorts and a wifebeater tee shirt. I was heading down the hall to my apartment when I saw my next-door neighbor just unlocking his door. He was a cocky little guy, about 5'-6" and maybe 140 pounds. He smiled through his mask. "Hey, dude! I just got a 75" TV! Come check it out."

He waved me inside. Damn the thing was huge! I was a bit envious, but it seemed a bit over the top for a small apartment. He let me flip through the channels and got us some waters. We sat on the couch watching ESPN and I was marveling at the clarity and the size of the TV it was almost like being there.

"Dude you should get a TV this big for your place."

"I don't know. It might be a bit too big for my apartment..."

"Huh? You know we have the same size place. Yours is just a mirror image of mine. In fact, your bedroom shares a wall with mine..." He gave me a knowing look. I turned white. He knew! He'd heard everything through the wall! His hand moved to my bare thigh just short of my crotch and squeezed. "I'd love to give you a ride sometime, sweetcheeks."

In panic, I mumbled some excuse and headed for the door.

"Just so you know, I've got a ten-inch cock!"

My hand froze on the doorknob...

To be continued...

12