Str8 Turn Out Ch. 03: My Coach, my Master

Story Info
My domineering neighbor takes full control.
2.3k words
4.68
25.2k
46

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Str8 Turn Out 3: My Coach, my Master

My domineering neighbor takes full control.

If the word "coach" brought you to this tale, you might want to read the previous parts first for this chapter to make any sense.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements as a young man is coming to terms with his sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere.

I was now a cocksucker.

...and I had a new Coach.

I knelt before Tyler as his cock started to soften in my sore throat. I had just taken my first load of sperm from my old high school soccer coach's son. Tyler eased his grip on my head as he recovered from his orgasm and eased his cock back out of my throat to lay on my tongue.

"That was great, cocksucker," he husked catching his breath. "Now it's time for cleanup duty. Suck my cock clean like a good boy." Ugh. Most of his load had gone down my throat untasted, but I could already start to taste traces of his cum. Gross. But like a good cocksucker, I followed my new coach's advice, I started sucking his cock and swiping it clean with my tongue. He moaned above me as I coaxed the last of his load out of his cock and onto my unwilling tastebuds. Yuck!

I felt his tongue start to harden in my mouth. "That's it sweetcheeks. Get me hard again so I can bitch you right." Oh shit! But I obeyed my new coach and sucked harder while I swiped my tongue around his cockhead. Tyler ran a finger over my sunken cheeks. "Good boy. You got sweet cheeks on both ends!" he chuckled. "OK. Get up." I got to my feet on shaky legs with my rigid cock pitching a tent in my black nylon running shorts.

Tyler stood at my side and massaged my hard cock and ass through the filmy nylon. I closed my eyes and moaned as his small hands groped me. It felt awesome to be manhandled by this smaller alpha male! He whispered in my ear, "Who owns this body?"

"You do, Sir..." I moaned.

He swatted my butt. "Say it, sweetcheeks."

"You own my body, Sir."

He swatted my butt again. Hard. "Try again, bitch!"

"You own this body, Sir!"

"Good boy. You're learning your place." Tyler patted my butt approvingly.

I couldn't help moaning in response. I was really starting to love being called a good boy.

He pushed me forward toward a low backed loveseat. "Assume the position, bitch." I hesitated. Apparently, this is where he planned to take me. There was a big towel spread over the couch and on the end table was a bottle of lube and a box of condoms. Magnums! Having seen the dimensions of Tyler's prick I was having serious doubts about my ability to take it up my ass. His face darkened. It sent a chill down my spine. I quickly clambered onto the couch, kneeling on the seat and grabbing the back of the couch while arching my back to present my ass.

Tyler leaned over my back. With one hand on my shoulder and the other stroking by nylon clad butt he whispered a warning in my ear. "That was your one freebie. The next time I will take my belt to these sweet cheeks."

I shuddered. "I'm sorry, Sir. It won't happen again." Not only was my new coach stern, but he was also fucking scary too! Tyler pushed down on my shoulder until my chest rested on the back of the couch with my head hanging over. My butt was now fully presented for the taking! While Tyler was kneading my buns and savoring the view, I was left looking down at the carpet runner that led to the kitchen, then I raised my gaze and noticed the pictures on the wall. There amongst the usual vacation pics was one of Tyler and his dad smiling with their arms over each other's shoulders. It creeped me out big time! It was like Coach was there in the room the whole time, watching me suck his son off and now presenting my ass like an eager bitch waiting to be mounted!

Coach Johnson had been a father figure for me all through high school, having his smiling face watching his son and I engaging in man-on-man sex suddenly made the whole affair seem somehow incestuous to me. It also made my boner so painfully hard in my nylon running shorts that it threatened to rip through them.

Tyler slid the back of my shorts down, exposing my ass to the cool air. Tyler spanked my ass playfully. "Damn! Look at those sweet cheeks." He grabbed the lube and spread the cool liquid over my hole. I moaned as he slipped two fingers in and started to spread me open. "That ain't no virgin hole for sure. Sweet. That should make this easier for you, bitch."

"Thank you, Sir."

He rubbered up and I felt the head of his cock press against my entrance. OMG! It felt like the fat end of a baseball bat! I tensed up, but Tyler went into coach mode, stern but encouraging. He stroked my back, sliding my wifebeater up my torso to my armpits so his hand could stroke my bare back. "Easy, sweetcheeks. Just push back. Don't make me take it," he warned. I took a deep breath and pushed back like I was taking a dump. His huge cockhead breached my hole and sharp pain stabbed through my core! I tried to pull off but he held me in place by my hip and shoulder. "Easy, bitch. Breathe...Breathe..." My breath came in short gasps like a woman in labor as I tried desperately to adjust to his size. The pain subsided a little and my gasps for air slowed. "Time for more." I shook my head. My coach spanked my ass hard! "Time for more! Push back like a good boy. Do NOT make me take it!" he barked. With all my concentration I forced my protesting ass muscles to push back. Tyler slid a good three thick inches inside me. "Good boy. Good boy. Breathe. Breathe..."

My head hung over the back of the couch shaking no, no, no... It was too big. It was just TOO big. I was making short moaning gasps as Tyler's cock stretched my chute to its limits. Then my ass coach started moving inside me. Little short jabs that caused my ass to loosen a little - just a little. That was all he needed.

"Time for more! Push back like a good boy. Do NOT make me take it!" he barked again. "Open that ass for me, bitch." I was starting to cry hysterically. Too big. Too big. But somehow I followed my coach's order and pushed back...

"Gooood boy!" Tyler enthused as another five inches punched up my guts. I was a blubbering mess. His cock was now into virgin territory. Nothing had ever been that deep inside me before. My arms flailed over the back of the couch, while my legs were motionless. It was like that huge cock was blocking any signals from my brain from reaching them. Tyler started to move his cock gently back and forth just a few inches causing my hole to loosen.

"Time for some more! Push back like a good boy. You're almost there, sweetcheeks. You're doing good. You're doing good. Don't make me take it!" he warned, gently now. "C'mon sweetcheeks. Be a good boy and give your Master 110 percent."

Somehow I did it for Coach. I focused past the rush of conflicting nerve impulses and pushed back one last time. It was all Tyler needed. He punched forward with the rest of his unforgiving log of manmeat until his hips hit my butt mounds. I howled at my impalement while on his big screen TV, the crowd cheered as their team scored.

They may have been overjoyed, but I was in agony. Tyler leaned on my back, wrapping one arm around my neck and the other around my waist, preventing my escape. "Easy, sweetcheeks. You got it all inside you. I'm so proud of my good boy," Coach Tyler whispered in my ear.

Coach was proud of me! I was his good boy. I was also in agony and sobbing, "Please...too big...too big...please...no more..." Like a good coach, Tyler wasn't going to let me wimp out. His hips started to move, sawing the telephone pole he had jammed up my ass in and out slowly. It felt like I was getting splinters up there too! I pleaded between sobs, "NO...stop...pleeese...no more..."

"Try to look through the pain, sweetcheeks," Coach whispered in my ear. "Trust me. Soon it will feel a lot better." I did trust him. I trusted my Coach. I bit down on my lip and tried to man up for Coach. "I can feel my cock inside you. Let me show you." He took his right hand off my belly and grabbed mine. He pressed my hand down on my lower belly. OMG! I could feel it! I could feel his cock slowly sliding in and out of me. Somehow I was starting to adjust to his member. It still hurt like hell, but now there was a growing pleasure deep inside me. Coach could tell I was ready to go for the goal.

"You're ready sweetcheeks. I'm gonna bitch you good and you're gonna love every inch of it. Just hang on because I'm not stopping, slowing down or going easy on you. Got it?" Eight years of high school and college training kicked in. Coach is looking out for you. Trust your Coach. Trust Coach. Obey your Coach. Coach knows best. There's no crying in sports. Just man up and do what Coach says. I stifled my sobs and nodded. "Good boy. That's my good boy" Coach Tyler cooed in my ear. Coach then straightened up and pressed down on my shoulders, pinning me to the couch. I inhaled sharply as he drew almost all of his cock out of my ass and wailed as he pushed it all the way back in. It was the worst pain and greatest pleasure I had ever felt! There was nothing I could do to stop it either. I was pinned down by this small man and impaled on his huge cock. All I could do was let him use me. I covered my mouth with my hand to stifle my sobs as I was slowly violated by the full length of that huge cock over and over. There's no crying in sports. Just man up and take it. Give Coach what he wants. Obey your Coach. Coach knows best. I bit my hand so Coach wouldn't hear me crying like a little girl.

Then he picked up the pace! For some reason I flashed on someone sawing wood with a handsaw. That was the pace and depth of the fat log moving back and forth in my ass. I was reduced to guttural noises on each plunge and withdrawal. I was actually drooling on the couch, when I noticed Coach Johnson's smiling face on the wall. He was giving a thumbs up sign. Was that meant for me for being a good bitch boy or was it for his son Tyler for claiming yet another pussy?

Apparently, it was meant as a signal for Tyler to take his fucking to the next level. Tyler moved his hands off my shoulders and grabbed my wifebeater like it was a chest harness and pulled me up. I grabbed onto the back of the couch as he started to pummel my ass as fast and hard as he could! I stuck my ass back for him to fuck and he rode me like I was a harness pony. I was making animal noises as Tyler long dicked my pussy while Coach Johnson gave us both a thumbs up with a shit-eating grin!

The sofa started to rock along with us at a full gallop, its legs bucking on the floor which must have caused some upward glances from the downstairs tenants. Tyler was pulling back so hard that I had to hold onto the sofa to keep from being thrown from the saddle and I could hear my tee shirt starting to give at the seams. We were moving in perfect harmony. I pulled forward as Coach Tyler withdrew, then back as his hips slammed forward while he pulled back on my shirt, slamming our hips together and slapping against my buns.

Sportscenter was playing the end of a horse race on his new TV. "They're neck an d neck as they come out of the clubhouse turn and race to the finish line." I don' know how long were rutting but my butt cheeks were burning like I had been spanked when Tyler pulled me back one last time and thrust forward extra hard as he nutted in my ass.

The crowd cheered on the TV as the race ended.

When Coach Tyler finished cumming, he collapsed on top of me. We lay there a sweating mess, panting like a couple of spent horses. Finally, he caught his breath and ruffled my hair. "Whew. Good boy. Sweet ass, too." He gave my bare butt a playful spank.

He stood up and headed for the shower. "OK. I'm done with you. Get the fuck out."

Crushed, I managed to stand up, pulled up my shorts, pulled down my tattered shirt and took one last look at Coach Johnson smiling and giving me a thumbs up.

I staggered for the door.

"Same time tomorrow, sweetcheeks." Tyler called out as I heard the shower start.

To be continued...