Str8 Turn Out Ch. 09: A Quick BJ

Story Info
Chrissy goes to Tyler’s to give him a quick lunchtime BJ.
2.3k words
4.59
8.6k
9

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy goes to Tyler's to give him a quick lunchtime BJ.

Thanks to all for all the comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization, foot and ass worship as a young man comes to terms with his evolving sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere. You may want to see previous chapters to understand who the players are and how they descended to this level of depravity.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

My alarm woke me a couple of hours later with sticky panties and the taste of Miguel's cum in my mouth. I got out of bed and was surprised that my ass wasn't that sore in spite of being fucked twice by my old coach last night. While I was showering, I had the opportunity to do a quick accounting. Since Sunday, I had made out with three different men: my former coach and his adult son along with Miguel the janitor. I had also sucked off Miguel this morning and fucked him last night. Coach had fucked me twice last night. I'd given Tyler four blowjobs and had been fucked by him twice.

So far, I had fucked one man while we were both dressed like sissy maids, been fucked four times and given five blowjobs and one lap dance and it was only Thursday! In addition, I would be blowing Tyler two more times today. Oddly, the thought of only having to get on my knees and sucking the little twerp off twice today didn't faze me at all. That's how far I had fallen in just a few days.

I slipped into a pair of teal panties, did my lips and sipped some coffee as I logged onto work. When I noticed my lip prints in cocksucker red on my coffee cup a little sissy thrill went through me. I felt so naughty answering emails, doing spreadsheets, making calls and all the other things in a typical workday while sitting at my dinette in my pretty teal panties along with painted lips, fingers and toes. I couldn't help but get a chubby when I mused about how kinky it would be if I was wearing my pink sissy collar too.

The morning flew by as usual until it was time for me to go next door and suck off little Tyler. I tossed on my black wifebeater along with my short white nylon running shorts and in a few minutes was ringing Tyler's bell. Yeah, I'll ring your bell you little twerp. In just a few days I had learned how to give a good blowjob, so I should be out of here in like ten minutes.

Tyler answered the door and let me in. "Strip down to just your panties and kneel, bitch." Fuck. This was going to be more involved than just a quick blow and go. Still, I should be done here in fifteen- or twenty-minutes tops. I quickly complied and was soon down to my naughty work outfit of just a pair of ladies panties. I knelt before little Tyler, feeling totally humiliated. I don't know what it was about him, but he had a knack to make me feel embarrassed, humiliated and ashamed about things that usually turned me on.

Tyler held out my pink sissy collar with all the rhinestones sparkling almost hypnotically in the light. "You want me to collar you, pantyboy?"

OMG. I did. I wanted the young punk to collar me. Actually, I NEEDED the young punk to collar me. "Oh, yessir. Please collar your pantyboy."

Tyler looked down at me with an evil smile and held the collar out before me. I moved forward and lowered my neck until my Adam's apple touched the wide band of cool leather, willingly submitting myself to being collared. Master Tyler looped the pink rhinestoned collar around my neck and tightly buckled it in place. A shudder of submission ran through me, "Thank you, sir."

"You want this, too?" Master Tyler dangled the pink heart shaped lock with SISSY in white script before my eyes. OMG, YES! I needed to be tagged as a sissy. I needed to hear the click of that sissy lock securing my sissy collar around my neck with inescapable finality. "Please, Sir..."

"Please, what, bitch?"

He wanted to hear me say it. Which was okay with me because I needed to say it - out loud. "Please secure my pretty pink sissy slave collar around my neck with the pretty sissy lock, sir. Make me your sissy slave Master Tyler and I'll be a good girl and serve you like a little sissy slut."

"Good girl." Master Tyler smiled and looped the lock through my collar. With his face inches from mine he ordered, "Do it." OMG. He wanted me to lock myself into my sissy collar. He wanted me to lock the label SISSY around my neck. I felt like I was being ordered to stick my head into a guillotine. I reached up with trembling fingers to the sissy lock and slowly closed it until I heard the telltale CLICK. "Good girl." WTF. What was it about this punk that made me want to submit and humiliate myself? My breath came in short gasps because I was so excited at the sound of the click locking myself in my sissy collar. Tyler clicked the chain leash to my sissy collar, turned around and simply said, "Heel." I crawled on my hands and knees beside my Master like a good dog. A good little sissy dog. This was so wrong...so why did it feel so right?

I followed Master Tyler into the kitchen, keeping my leash slack and watching his feet in his flip-flops to anticipate where he was leading me. Tyler stopped at the microwave, took his lunch out and gave it a stir, before popping in back in. I heard a few beeps and the microwave started whirring. I just stared at his feet, as Tyler ignored me while waiting for the cycle to end.

My mouth started to water, but it wasn't the pleasant smell coming from the microwave, it was the sight of Master Tyler's feet! There was just something so masculine about the young man's feet in his flip-flops that I found alluring. Tyler had forced me to suck his toes before, so I was already familiar with the unpleasant taste and smell. That he wasn't making me worship them now was sheer torture. Fuck! He started tapping his toes, impatiently waiting for the timer to count down. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned down and started kissing his toes with my pantied ass sticking up in the air. I moaned slavishly as my tongue lapped at his tangy toes.

Master Tyler pulled me off his toes by my leash. I was just inches away from my prize. "Did I give you permission to worship my feet?" I moaned in frustration, rubbing my cheek against his lightly haired calve as smooching his ankle wetly.

"Please, Master Tyler..." I begged.

"Please, what?"

"Please let me worship your beautiful, manly feet."

"OK, bitch. But if your lips leave my feet you will be punished." Master Tyler loosened my leash and I dove for his feet.

"Thaunk eww, thir." I managed to reply as I lapped at his toes, digging my tongue between them. The microwave beeped and stopped. Shit! Not now. Tyler didn't move. It was now on the stand timer. Awesome. That meant I had a full minute to lay there with my pantied ass in the air with my chest on the cool vinyl tile floor as I worshiped Master Tyler's toes. His toes were salty and tangy with sweat and his flip-flops smelled like a rubber locker room. It was a glorious sixty seconds.

The damned microwave beeped again. Surely that wasn't a full minute. Tyler took out his lunch and we were on the move. I crabbed across the floor, kissing and lapping at his feet as Master Tyler walked into the dining area but then changed his mind and headed for the living room with his lunch. He put it down on the coffee table and turned on his TV. The big screen TV that had led me to this level of being a pantied foot slave. He yanked my leash. "Enough." I guessed he wanted me to give him his blowjob now. No such luck.

Tyler had me sit in front of the loveseat with my back to it while he kicked off his flip-flops and yanked down his shorts and underwear. With an evil grin he made me slide my ass forward until my head was on the cushions in the middle of the loveseat. He then pushed my head down between the cushions, trapping it there. He then stepped over me with one leg, "Here's something new for you to worship, faggot." I looked up into Tyler's taint as he slowly lowered his narrow boyass onto my face, trapping me under his asscrack! Tyler settled in, wiggling his butt a bit, like a hen sitting on an egg until his sphincter kissed my lips. "Let me feel that tongue, pantyboy." OMG. Even in my wildest fantasies or worst nightmares had I ever dreamed about rimming a dude's asshole!

But I did it now. I slid my tongue through my lips and pressed the tip against his rosebud. I felt trapped and squirmed a bit under his weight. I grabbed onto his thighs and kicked my bare feet on the carpet but made no real attempt to escape. I was too busy relishing the humiliation of being trapped in this debauched position. The sides of my head were trapped between the couch cushions, but I could still hear the laugh track of the old sitcom on the TV. The ghosts of people long dead provided a laugh track to my predicament. Above me, Tyler was growing impatient, "I said let me feel it." OMG. I started running the tip of my tongue around his hair lined hole. It was so gross. It kinda tasted like I was licking a penny. My cock was rockhard in my panties and I was starting to buck my hips and make sounds of protest. "Mhmm...mhmmm..."

"Yeah, you love it faggot. Get that sissy tongue up that manhole."

I struggled, I moaned in protest, but I did it. I curled my tongue and breached Tyler's sphincter. The ghostly audience laughed uproariously. I tried not to puke as I wiggled my tongue in his shit chute. Then I felt him push back. OMG. It was like his ass was kissing me. I felt his opening relax so I easily slid in deeper, then his ring grabbed onto my tongue and pulled it INSIDE!

With most of my hearing of the outside world cut off, I could actually hear my tongue wetly lapping the hot interior of Tyler's rectum. Maybe this is just another weird mightmare I was having and I was still asleep in my bed. The audience laughed at me again.

"Mhmm...mhmmm..." My protests were ignored and I felt Tyler push back again. OMG, NO. Tyler's asshole kissed me again and sucked my tongue DEEP into his bowels. Now my tongue was trapped up his hole like my head was trapped under his ass! I gripped his thighs tighter and bucked my hips until my painfully hard cock brushed the underside of the coffee table. That did it. I blasted load after load of cum into my panties, my orgasm forcing me to shove my tongue up inside Tyler as far as I could reach.

I lay there totally defeated and obediently lapped my young master's colon like a good sissy slave until he finished his lunch.

Tyler then slid back on the loveseat and I gulped a breath of fresh air until Tyler gave his cock a couple of strokes and unloaded volley after volley of hot cum into my open mouth. "Don't swallow yet, bitch." He moaned as he finished emptying his balls into my mouth.

"Swirl it around. Savor it."

With my mouth open I swirled it around, but I wasn't savoring the foul taste of millions of this evil little prick's wiggling offspring trying to impregnate my mouth.

"Gargle it."

Shit. "G-g-g-l-gg... G-g-g-l-gg... G-g-g-l-gg..." OMG. The combination of cum and saliva started to foam up in my mouth like a sperm milkshake!

"Now, swallow..."

I gulped down the filthy slimy mess.

"Good, girl. Now get the fuck out, I have work to do."

I staggered to my feet. "Um, Sir? My sissy collar..."

"I'll take it off later...IF you do a good job cleaning my apartment, like a good sissy maid. Now, get out."

Fuck. I got dressed and prayed there was no one about in the hallway to see me collared.

Thank God the coast was clear. I ducked out with my key in my hand...Shit. There was an online shipping envelope at my door. I bent over to pick it up, which caused me to drop my key, which caused me to drop the envelope, just in time for Miguel to turn the corner and see me in my sissy collar and the cum in my hair. As I fumbled with my keys and the slick plastic envelope, he squeezed my nylon clad ass and whispered, "PUTA..." and then he continued down the hall like it was nothing.

I finally got my door open and ducked inside. I leaned back against the closed door in relief. SANCTUARY! My heart was pounding and I took a deep breath. Thank God only Miguel saw me. I would have died of embarrassment if anyone else had seen me like this.

But my dick was hard in my sticky panties...