Str8 Turn Out Ch. 11: Team Spirit

Story Info
Cheerleaders Chrissy & Michelle display some team spirit.
9.4k words
4.76
9.8k
12

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheerleaders Chrissy & Michelle display some team spirit.

Thanks to all for all the comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization, mind control, drug use and hints of incest as a young man comes to terms with his evolving sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere. You may want to see previous chapters to understand who the players are and how they descended to this level of depravity.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

I went through my morning routine on autopilot. My nightmare convinced me that while I liked Miguel, we had no long-term future together. At least no future that I would want to be part of. Without a second thought, I slipped into a fresh pair of navy-blue panties along with my white running shorts and black wifebeater. I had breakfast, logged onto work and kept busy until noon. I went next door and Tyler let me in with a nod towards the living room.

It had only been less than a week for me of lunchtime blowjobs and it was already becoming as routine for me as wearing panties. While Tyler headed for the living room, I stripped down to my panties, dropped to my hands and knees and crawled into the living room, all too aware of the cocksucker red nail polish on my fingers and toes. Tyler had just finished lunch and was sitting on the couch watching his big TV. The little twerp smirked at me as I turned the corner into the living room. I hated him for the look of smug arrogance, but could you blame him. He had taken an older, larger, straight male and reduced him to being his personal cocksucker. I looked like a total faggot crawling across the floor with highlighted hair, trimmed eyebrows, painted fingers and toes, and the only thing covering my now hairless trim body were a pair of lady's navy-blue nylon panties.

Tyler held out my open sissy collar and leash before him. I crawled between his spread legs and placed my throat into the leash and swallowed as my master buckled it around my throat and with a click, secured it in place with the heart shaped lock that tagged me as a sissy.

"Good gurl," Tyler cooed and pulled me towards his crotch by my leash.

"Thank you, sir." I opened his shorts and pulled out his hardening cock. Without hesitation I lowered my head and took my young master's cock into my mouth like a good cocksucker. I sucked on his cock and started bobbing my head on his growing member. I rested my hands on Tyler's thighs as I sucked him while Tyler rested his hand on my bobbing head as slurping and sucking noises filled the room.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. "Shit! Dad must be early. Go let him in, Chrissy." Tyler unclicked my leash so I could mince to the door, giving Tyler a good view of my pantied butt swishing to the door. I peeked through the peephole to confirm that it was indeed Coach before opening the door to let him in. He was all smiles.

"Hey, Chrissy. Don't you look sweet in your little panties." Coach ran his hand down the brocade front panel of my panties and cupped my package while giving it a gentle squeeze. I gasped as my cock popped up to half mast. "Well, someone is glad to see her old Coach. Give me some sugar, Chrissy." Coach grabbed the ring on my pink sissy collar and pulled me in for a kiss. Eww... Coach was twice my age, so I did not enjoy kissing him at all. His tongue explored my mouth as his hands slipped around behind me to cup and explore my nylon clad buns. I instinctively held onto his biceps as he pulled me in tight against him until our hard cocks pressed deliciously together. Finally, Coach broke the kiss, "Damn, you taste so good, Chrissy." I smiled. I wondered what Coach would think if he knew he was tasting Tyler's cock and pre-cum in my mouth? With his hand still cupping my right butt cheek, Coach led me back into the living room where his son Tyler was sitting with his semi-hard cock still sticking out of his open shorts.

"Oops. Looks like I interrupted you boys. Get back to work Chrissy like a good girl." Coach patted my pantied butt and sent me back to sucking off his son. I got back on my knees before Tyler and started bobbing my head on his cock. "Damn, that looks good," Coach husked before joining Tyler on the couch and pulling out his own swelling organ. He pulled my head off his son and shoved me down on his own hard on. Tyler was wedged between the arm of the sofa and his dad, watching me going down on the cock that created him. Coach moaned in pleasure as I tongued his shaft and he put an arm over Tyler's shoulder.

After I had worked on Coach's cock for a minute, I moved back to sucking Tyler again and used my hand to jerk Coach to keep his motor running. After working Tyler's cock with my mouth for a minute, I moved back to sucking off his dad again. I spent my lunchbreak on my knees in panties, trading off between sucking off my old soccer Coach and his son. Switching back and forth between the two cocks not only helped prolong the length of the blowjobs but it gave me time to start getting into sucking father and son at the same time. The incestuous undertones were only exacerbated by Coach pulling his son in closer and closer as they sat side by side on the sofa. When I was sucking Tyler, his dad's arm pulled his son in so close that Tyler, with eyes closed and mouth open, rested his head on his dad's shoulder, his face gently nuzzling his dad's neck. I switched over to sucking Coach and he started to squeeze and grope his son's chest and bicep while rubbing his stubbled chin against his boy's soft hair. It was an amazingly homoerotic sight of forbidden male intimacy that caused my cock to strain painfully hard against my tight panties. Naturally, young Tyler was the first to achieve climax, his cock pulsed in my mouth and then sent jets of cum shooting down my throat as he moaned, "Oh, dad-dee..." into his father's chest.

I barely had time to get my mouth wrapped around Coach's cock before he shot with a grunt, pulling his son's head in tight to his face so they were cheek to cheek and moaning, "Yes, take it boy... Take my load..." into his son's ear. I ruined my panties as I swallowed Coach's scalding volleys of cum down my throat.

It took a moment for everyone to recover and Coach looked down at me and ruffled my hair, "You sure know how to suck cock, Chrissy." Tyler looked sheepish and was unusually quiet. I wondered if he was thinking the same thing I was. How long would it be before he took my place kneeling before his father in panties with his mouth wrapped around the cock that created him?

But I had to get back to work. "Be back here at seven, wear white sneakers and do not be late."

"Yes, coach." I got dressed and left knowing that I would not be enjoying whatever the Johnson boys had planned for me tonight.

Promptly at seven I rang the bell to Tyler's apartment. I was wearing the same outfit as lunchtime except for white sneakers and a fresh pair of black panties. I was a bit surprised when a smiling Coach answered the door. "Chrissy. Right on time sweetcheeks. Let's get you changed." Changed? Coach had asked me to wear sneakers, so I assumed that I wasn't going to be slipping into my usual French maid costume or any other girly outfit.

There wasn't any time to think about it though as Coach steered me down the hall to the bedroom. I didn't see Tyler, so I assumed he was in the bathroom. Coach and I entered the bedroom and I saw this evening's apparel waiting for me on the bed. It was a soccer uniform and I could tell that it was for me because my name and old number were stenciled on the top. Well...sort of. There was a large 23 on the back, but instead of having SMITH stenciled across the shoulders it said CHRISSY.

That the uniform had my sissy name of CHRISSY on the back was only fitting since this was not a uniform for a man, this was a soccer uniform for a sissy. The top was in hot pink and was a short crop top. The bottoms were bike shorts in shiny white spandex and the socks were in hot pink with white stripes at the tops. The accessories included my pink sissy collar with sparkling rhinestones and hot pink wrist and head bands. There was also a jock in hot pink, but instead of solid material, it was a stretchy lace fabric.

I swallowed hard as Coach squeezed my ass and gave it a pat. "You're gonna look so fuckable in your new uniform Chrissy," Coach growled lecherously in my ear. "Get naked, bitch." Coach almost ripped off my shirt and yanked down my shorts and panties. As I bent down to untie my sneakers, Coach buckled my sissy collar around my neck. I stepped into the lacy pink jock and I felt the straps cup and lift my butt cheeks higher. Coach slapped my butt, "Sweet. I didn't think that girly butt could look any more fuckable." I pulled on the bike shorts quickly, foolishly thinking that they would afford me some modesty, but when I glanced in the mirror I noticed that my lacy pink jock was clearly visible through the thin fabric!

Coach ran his hand lightly over my shiny white spandexed buns, enjoying every inch of the glossy material over my firm glutes. I started to pull on the top, but jerked in surprise when I felt Coach's finger stroke my pre-lubed rosebud. "The back seam is open so I can literally fuck you in your sissy shorts, Chrissy," my former soccer coach almost drooled. I pulled on the top and stared in the mirror again. The pink top was tight and silky, stopping a good three or four inches short of the waistband of my shorts, but the front of the top was even worse than the back. It had my old number 23 on my left pec and the name CHRISSY on the right pec with the name of a fictional team SWALLOWS scrawled just below it across the entire front, telling anyone who glanced at it that "CHRISSY SWALLOWS".

Coach noticed that I blushed, "You'll be swallowing a LOT tonight Chrissy." I ignored his evil chuckle and slipped into my pink socks that came up to my knees and laced up my white sneakers. I pulled on the pink head and wrist bands while Coach continued to feel up my butt. A glance in the full-length mirror confirmed my worst fears. I looked like a total sissy faggot. I don't mean that I looked gay, this outfit was so over the top that even a stripper in a gay bar would blush to be seen in it.

Unfortunately for me, Coach thought that I looked absolutely scrumptious in this ridiculous "uniform". He stood close behind me, admiring my reflection as he palmed my spandex encased butt and ran his other hand up my abs, under my hot pink top to tweak a nipple. "I always knew you were a sweet little sissy, Chrissy," Coach husked in my ear, causing my prick to twitch in my lacy pink jock. "This sweet ass belongs in panties, just like you belong on your back or your knees serving real men." My cock swelled to a semi-hard chubby as my old Coach continued to entice my inner sissy with his words like a devil on my shoulder. "Aren't you tired of pretending to be a real man. This is the way a sissy boy like you should dress all the time. You enjoy it too, don't you? Look at the tent your little dick is making in your little pink sissy jock. You're getting turned on looking at the sissy posing in the mirror. Let's take some sissy pics for you."

"Umm, O-OK, Coach." The devil on my shoulder won again and I not only yielded to Coach taking pictures of me in this outfit, I found myself enjoying indulging my sissy side. Coach tossed me a pink and white soccer ball and I posed for my first sissy picture. We did a few shots that were reminiscent of the PG rated sports beefcake shots that you would find in a typical men's "fitness" magazine. Coach showed them to me on his phone and I must admit they were hot.

 A picture of me standing before the full-length mirror that captured a full front and rear view of me studiously fixing my highlighted hair to get that tousled look over my pink headband while holding the soccer ball against my hip, cocked to one side giving a nice shot of my right butt cheek ensconced in shiny white spandex.

 Me standing before the mirror again but facing the camera with your typical toothy jock grin, again with my hip cocked giving a great view of my perky gleaming white ass reflected in the mirror.

 The typical serious "take a knee" shot with my game face on, facing the camera, with my pink shirt proclaiming that indeed CHRISSY SWALLOWS...

 A fun shot of me kneeling on the bed with my butt on my heels and knees spread wide while spinning the ball on one finger, biting my lower lip in concentration...

Coach decided we should do some boudoir shots next. For some reason I was into putting myself on display and relished the next few minutes of being a sexy sissy model. I followed Coach's directions just like I used to when I was a member of his team, striking pose after pose on the bed like I was an underwear model. Coach showed me the photos and at the risk of sounding egotistical, they made for some prime jerk off material.

 The classic SI swimsuit model pose. I was lying on my side, propped up on one elbow, the knee on my upper leg bent, giving the camera a come-hither look.

 Propped up against some pillows on the headboard, one leg straight, the other bent with my knee to the side giving a good view of my package, one hand on my hip, looking at the camera with hungry eyes and the tip of my tongue just visible between my moist lips.

 On my belly facing the camera while propped up on my elbows, knees bent to show off my pink socks and a nice side shot of my butt in my white bike shorts.

 The same pose, but taken from the foot of the bed, knees spread, hips cocked giving a great view of my butt in my bike shorts with my lacy pink jockstrap visibly framing my cheeks through the white spandex and me looking over my shoulder invitingly at the camera.

 Another shot of me on my back from between my spread legs with knees bent, seemingly dozing with my head turned to one side and my hands tucked under the pillow, presenting an image of complete vulnerability...

I could hardly believe that the slutty young man in the pictures was really me. It was like hearing your voice for the first time on a recording and asking, "Is that really ME?" Coach quickly erased any doubts I may have had that the camera had captured the true me that I had been presenting to the world my whole life.

"Surprised, Chrissy? You shouldn't be. You've always been a little cock tease, even though you denied it all these years. It's better that you realize it now before you trap some poor girl in a sham marriage while shaking your sweet cheeks at your father-in-law like a little sissy slut." My head was awhirl. I was no longer certain who I was anymore. "Here. Take a couple of hits of this. It'll help you relax." Coach held a vape pen up to my lips and I did a couple of tokes.

It was a good thing I was sitting on the bed. It'd been a couple of years since I had gotten buzzed but the vape pen must have been set to 11 because I was already starting to fly. Coach had me lie on the bed with my head resting on the pillows on the headboard. He grabbed another pillow and had me lift my hips and slid it under my butt. I was pretty out of it already so I didn't object when Coach kneeled between my legs and put a bottle of poppers to my nose. I obediently inhaled as he did one nostril, then the other. The poppers and THC fought for control so I was wired and stoned at the same time, but I was still able to mumble and objection when Coach pulled out his hard dick and started lubing it.

"It's OK, Chrissy. This is what you truly are...a little sissy boy that takes daddy's dick in her sweet pussy like a good gurl." Coach cooed as he pressed his dick against my pussy. I pushed back to open my pussy like a good gurl and felt that big hard daddy dick slide into my wet pussy. It hurt so I pushed back harder and soon I had taken it all...

"Oh, Coach..." I moaned in a submissive girly voice. This wasn't right, some part of my fried brain told me, but wasn't this is what I had always wanted, Coach taking total control of me?

"Yeah, Chrissy. Take it you little slut. You earned this you little cock tease." Coach started fucking me hard and angrily. I took it because I deserved this. I was a little cock tease and my old coach was calling me out, taking me down like I deserved. I started to cry like a little boy being rightfully punished.

"I'm sorry, Coach. I didn't mean to be a cock tease..." I blubbered as Coach fucked me mercilessly.

"I know you didn't MEAN to be a cocktease, it's just what you ARE! Tonight, we're going to train you to be a cock PLEASER. You're going through the looking glass tonight Chrissy...and that little cocktease Christopher will NEVER find his way back." Coach rammed home one last time and shot his load up my pussy.

"Ohhh...Yesss, train me, Coach..." I moaned in surrender.

After we had caught our breath, Coach took a butt plug and without much ceremony, shoved it up my ass trapping his load inside me. Coach clipped a chain leash to my sissy collar and led me out to the living room. I followed with my head bowed. Tyler was waiting on the sofa drinking a beer and watching the TV even though music was playing.

"About time you two love birds finished in there. Check out the slide show."

"Nice..." was Coach's assessment.

My jaw dropped. Intermixed with pictures from my FB account and college yearbook were the pictures that Coach just took of me in my sissy soccer outfit. The picture of me taking a knee in my old college soccer Panthers uniform with black nylon shorts, yellow top and yellow socks with black stripes and black cleats was followed by me in the same pose in my sissy Swallows uniform with white bike shorts, pink top and socks with white stripes and white sneakers along with pink head and wrist bands. OMG. It was amazing how far I had fallen from my college days of being a BMOC to a sissy slut. Coach held the vape pen to my lips and I took a hit as a photo of me laughing at a BBQ with an old girlfriend was followed by the sissy version of me on my belly, presenting my ass to the camera and looking over my shoulder at my potential violators. I took another hit as a picture of me passed out at a frat party was followed by my sissy self on my back, dozing with spread legs and hands under my pillow like I was being served on a platter to the viewer. I took another hit...

That may have been a mistake. I staggered as Coach led me over to Tyler and I flopped down next to him on the couch. "Easy, Chrissy," Tyler soothed. "Here. This should help even you out." He held a bottle of poppers to one nostril and I took a hit as Coach sat down next to me. Tyler fed me another blast in the other nostril as Coach scooted in close leaving me very stoned and wedged between father and son.

Coach held the pen to my lips again and I took another hit. Coach gave a sharp whistle and I heard the bathroom door open. Holy Fuck. A smiling Miguel jogged into the room...or maybe I should say Michelle because she was dressed in a pink cheerleader's outfit! Miguel's long silky black hair was parted down the middle and pulled into pigtails with pink scrunchies. He had white sneakers with short frilly pink socks, a short pink cheer skirt and white panties along with a tight pink crop top with SWALLOWS on the front and on the back:

MICHELLE

SWALLOWS

Michelle's lips were a painted a hot pink that looked extra sexy with her complexion as did the rhinestone earrings that dangled from her ears and sparkled as she moved just like her sissy collar. She also carried huge pink and white pompoms in her hands. Keeping the phony smile on her face, Michelle struck a classic cheerleader pose with one arm held high and one knee bent before going into her routine.