Str8 Turn Out Ch. 11: Team Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My concept of time had been fucked out of me so Logan reamed me for just short of forever before he growled in triumph and seeded the upper reaches of my colon. At that point I was a fucked-up mess, but despite my feeble protests, I was fed more poppers and weed. The room was spinning until sometime later I landed on my back on the couch looking up at Tyler between my spread legs. I guessed it was finally his turn to fuck me tonight as he lubed his cock and easily slipped it deep up my loose channel. Without any ceremony, Tyler started to fuck me hard which got me to panting on each impalement. Then Dillon's handsome face was above me, but upside down. He was panting too as Logan was reaming his boy pussy on his hands and knees. I couldn't resist grabbing his head and pulling him down for a kiss. I ran my fingers through his shaggy dark hair as we made out upside down like Peter and MJ while my former teammate and I were being mercilessly fucked. It was awesome. In the midst of raw mansex, my old buddy and I were making out like teenagers and the world just melted away. It may have been the drugs, but I was flashing on all the great times I had with Dillon, patting his ass on the field, hugging after a goal, wrestling naked in the shower, pantsing each other on the sidelines, hearing him making out with his gal in the back seat while I made out with mine in the front on a double date. Too bad it had taken this long for us to finally make out. Even after Tyler had shot up my ass, I lay there on my back making out with Dillon until Logan roared his orgasm and seeded my old teammate. We continued to deep kiss for a while but I must have passed out for a bit because the next thing I knew I was being fed more tokes and more hits until I was totally zoned out both mentally and physically.

Then I was vaguely aware of Coach strapping one of those cheap VR headsets on me, the ones where you stick your phone into it. "Enjoy the show, Chrissy," Coach said with an evil grin. "Bye, bye, Christopher," was the last thing I heard as he inserted the earbuds.

The video clip started with the title "Sexual Reprogramming, Vol. 2" and it was about fifteen minutes long. We've all seen these lame hypnosis videos before, so I lazily inhaled off the vape pen Coach put to my lips. The video started showing layers of images of cute gals sucking cock with the occasional hot guy sucking a cock in the background. There were the sounds of a lot of guys moaning sexually echoing in my ears as a gal narrated about how much fun it was to suck cock and that I should try it sometime. I chuckled as I took another toke, if she only knew that for me that ship had sailed. A cock entered my mouth just as a gal on the video dove down on a cock too. I sucked on the plunging cock just like the gals and guys, there were more guys now, sucked the cocks and swallowed loads of cum. I got another hit of poppers as I sucked cock along with the video. I was having trouble focusing on whether guys or gals were sucking cock the images were coming too fast. The girl kept giggling and encouraging me to suck cock because that's what I really wanted to do. More hits, more tokes, more sucking, more guys sucking cock on the video, it was hard to focus with those annoying girls sucking cock getting in the way of the shots of guys sucking cocks. I felt a cock enter my pussy just as a guy in the video was getting fucked. There were less shots of gals and more shots of guys sucking and being fucked just like me. I was fed another deep hit of poppers and kept sucking until I was swallowing hot cum just like the good looking fags in the video, damn those shots of girls being fucked were annoying, I took a couple of more tokes and was rewarded with a fresh cock to suck as I watched all the pretty gay boys having fun with cocks like me...

Damn. The video ended suddenly, leaving me with a mouth and ass full of cock... Oh, good...it's on a loop. Th video started again with the girl talking and I had to visually search for the images of the handsome cocksuckers behind the increasingly annoying girls while I took real cocks in my mouth and pussy, more tokes, more hits, more cocks, yum look at that cute guy taking that big black cock, mmm, I think I was sucking Dillon now, I grabbed his trim ass and groped every inch of it with my fingers while hot asses were being reamed before my eyes and moans of hot man action filled my ears, my unwilling hands were pulled off Dillon's hot ass, but were filled with hard cocks, I stroked them as I saw jets of cum shoot across a hot fags face and the cock in my mouth came as I swallowed like the pretty guy on screen...

Things got even more disjointed after that, there were cocks and cum everywhere, inside me, brushing against me, demanding entry into my body and brain. I was lost in an endless loop of cocks and cum and moaning men, both real and imagined. I vaguely remembered being carried and at some point realized that I was in my own bed on my satin sheets while men had sex around me and in me while I was fed drugs and videos and audios and cock and weed and poppers and was Miguel fucking me?, calling me Chreesie? and were there other cocks after that or was I dreaming of other men and other cocks...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Huh...? The low battery alarm on my phone went off and I groggily pulled the VR set off my head. The morning light blinded me. I was in my bed in my apartment and alone. Shit. It was almost noon. How many times had that reprogramming video been played into my brain? I was sore, inside and out, I coughed roughly, my lungs burned by poppers and vaping. I would have rolled over for more sleep, but I needed to hit the can. I stumbled to the bathroom in what was left of my cheerleader outfit. My panties, collar and one sock were gone and I reeked of cum, lube, poppers and weed. Shit. I hope none of the neighbors saw me. I sat on the throne in the dark bathroom, my open quim dribbling out loads of cum, lube, and shit...

I had fallen through the looking glass last night and if this was my life as Chrissy, I needed to somehow get back to being Christopher...

I peeled off the gross cheerleader outfit and took the longest shower of my life. Images from the videos flashed through my head when I closed my eyes. Had I truly been turned by the video and everything that had transpired in the last week? When was the last time I even thought about a girl? The answers scared me.

I got out of the shower and got dressed in sweats and a tee shirt. I decided to go commando to avoid wearing panties again. I grabbed a cup of coffee and put the phone in the charger. I was only halfway through the coffee when the phone pinged. Shit.

It was a message from Tyler...

Hey Chrissy

Good news girl. I'm giving you the weekend off faggot. I have a BBQ later so you can clean up my apartment after 4. I'll slip my key under your door, just leave it on the counter when you're done.

Master Tyler

Bastard. The last thing I wanted to do was clean his fucking apartment.

Of course, that's exactly what I ended up doing. The place reeked of beer, poppers, vape and mansex. I didn't bother with a deep clean, just tossing stuff in the dishwasher and trash, then ran the vacuum cleaner around.

I was putting the vacuum cleaner away in his closet when I noticed that metal cabinet again. Hmm. Curiosity got the better of me and I felt around on the high shelves and sure enough found a key! I expected that there would be just some files and important papers inside and I was not surprised when I opened it to see some binders inside marked PANTHERS with years on them. It seemed odd that Coach would keep his old team records here at Tyler's place. Out of curiosity I pulled the binder out for my year and flipped it open.

HOLY SHIT!

As I flipped through it, I realized that Tyler and Coach had spent years seducing his former players into gay sex! There was the old team photo that had red X's on some guys faces to denote that they were straight. Over my head was a note "SISSY" OMG. Logan was listed as a "TOP FAG", Dillon was a "BTM FAG". I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the notations next to so many of my old smiling teammates. "CD", "CKSKR", "FT SLV", "PIG", "JOS". I was stunned. First, I couldn't believe that so many of my old teammates were anything but 100% straight, but I had a hard time imagining the guys I thought I knew having deeply kinky secret lives.

A quick flip through the book left my jaw open. There was a tab for each player that had been turned. That was Tony in drag sucking cock, Jimmy our goalie in a toilet stall sucking cock through a gloryhole while stroking another one poking through the other wall, Kenny our forward in just a black jockstrap in a sling surrounded by leathermen, college age Logan and Dillon making out in a dark corner of a gay bar, our team captain Jack on his hands and knees in just a jock, collar and leash while he sucked happily on a black man's feet!

Of course, there were plenty of shots of "SISSY CHRISSY" in panties sucking cock, my boudoir shots from yesterday in my faggy pink and white soccer uniform, on my knees dressed as a cheerleader sucking Logan and Dillon, etc.

HOLY SHIT.

It hit me like a sledgehammer.

I had been collected...

To be concluded...