Str8 Turn Out Ch. 11: Team Spirit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a C!" Michelle mimicked the letter with her arms.

"C" we all replied.

"Give me an O!" She made a circle over her head.

"O" we all replied.

"Give me a C!"

"C" we all replied.

"Give me a K!" She used her arm, leg and body to form a K.

"K" we all replied.

Michelle bent over, presented her ass that had another little pompom on the seat of her cheer panties. The pompom shook as she twerked her ass, "Give me a COCK! WOO HOO!"

We clapped and cheered at her antics, but I could tell Miguel was embarrassed to be dolled up like a cheerleader. I would have felt sorry for him, but he looked too damned hot! The cheerleader's outfit complimented little Miguel's tight body perfectly. The pink crop top cupped his pecs becomingly and left his abs exposed. His perky butt looked amazing in his white cheer panties peeking out from under his very short pleated pink skirt. The little pink and white pompom on the seat of his panties was reminiscent of a Playboy Bunny's cute little cotton tail and only made him look more fuckable.

I looked up from Miguel's twerking cottontail to realize that he was watching the new boudoir photo of me on the giant TV taken from the foot of the bed showing me lying submissively on my back with bent knees and spread thighs, my hands with palms up on either side of the pillow and my face turned to one side with eyes closed. The insinuation was blatantly clear, "Take me I'm all yours!".

Coach gave me another hit off the vape pen, "Looks like you two sissys are playing for the same team. Michelle, give Chrissy a lap dance." Miguel backed up and I had a lap full of tight, twerking cheerleader ass! Coach fed me another hit that hit me hard, but as soon as I blew it out, Tyler was feeding me poppers again. I was flying from the drugs and mesmerized by the sight of Miguel's bouncing pantied butt in my lap. I reached out and felt up his grinding cheeks that were causing the butt plug I was sitting on to grind sweetly in my ass. Miguel then spun around and sat on my lap, causing my butt plug to impale my ass to new depths. I groaned and looked up into Michelle's pretty face...she was too pretty right now to think of her as Miguel.

Michelle leaned in and kissed me while rubbing our hard cocks together as she ground her hips in my lap. I wrapped her sweet-smelling smaller form in my arms as we made out. I was finally going to live out my fantasy of banging a hot cheerleader! I groped and stroked every inch of her strong tight body and found that her little panty pompom was attached to a butt plug that fed thru a hole in her panties into her boy pussy. She felt wet back there. I guess Tyler had fucked her in the bathroom while his dad was fucking me in the bedroom. I would be getting sloppy seconds, but that also meant her pussy was open for business. She finally broke the kiss and came up for air, gasping, "Seesie, Chreessie..."

Fuck that accent sent me to a new level of turned on. "Beautiful Michelle..." was all I could manage to moan in reply.

She smiled, grabbed my leash and with surprising strength pulled me unsteadily to my feet. I was so stoned from the poppers and weed that I needed all the help I could get. We stood face to face and she pulled me down by my leash and sissy collar to kiss her again. I pulled her in close and ground against her, feeling up her tight body as she groped my spandex clad ass. Michelle pulled down hard on my leash and without breaking the kiss, guided me to my knees. I squeezed and kneaded her pantied ass until she broke the kiss and used my leash to guide my head under her skirt. I rubbed my face over her cock that was restrained in her white cotton panties and licked the wet spot. Michelle pulled her cock out of the leg opening and I dove in on it. With my head under her short pink cheer skirt, I bobbed on her cock and felt up the front of her tight body. I loved her smooth thighs, solid little A-cup pecs and tight abs.

Michelle pulled her hard cock from my sucking mouth and I blinked in the light after being in the dark under her skirt. Holding onto my leash, she pushed me back until I was sitting on my haunches with my hands on the floor behind me looking up at her worshipfully. Michelle looked down at me with a firm grasp on my leash and gave me a crooked smile, "Chreesie..."

"Beautiful Michelle..." I replied breathlessly, my cock making an obscene tent in my white bike shorts at the sound of her accent. I know it sounds lame, but I really didn't need to say anything more in that moment. I was hers and we both knew it.

"Maricon," she managed to smile and sneer down at me at the same time. I was ready to accept anything from her; a kiss, a kick in the balls, a punch in the face, her dick in my mouth... I just looked up at my Mistress and licked my lips in anticipation...relishing my submission at the same time. Michelle didn't disappoint. She grabbed my sissy collar and firmly dragged me backwards, so I had to crabwalk backwards until my shoulders hit the loveseat. She mounted my head and shoved her cock down my willing throat. I sucked and slobbered on her ramming cock under her skirt, alone in the dark with only my new Mistress's cock and the noise of a sloppy blowjob.

I could have relaxed and sat my ass down while Mistress Michelle used my throat, but I was a good sissy slave and kept my torso and thighs parallel to the floor, supported on my hands and feet. It didn't take long for Mistress to notice my position. she pulled out of my throat and sat on my belly. "You stay flat, Chrissee." She patted my cheek.

"Yes, Mistress." At least my new Mistress was on the small side so I could handle her weight. Then she pulled my collar to the side, "Move, Chreesie." Shit. Now I was her ponyboy, too. I started to move, wondering how long I could manage to carry my Mistress without collapsing. Michelle was loving it, "Good, Chrissie. Good, maricon." Her heels kicked my calves, urging me to go faster as I circled the coffee table, but it was that damned accent that made me move faster.

The Johnson boys were loving it. "Giddyap, Chrissy!" they laughed, almost spitting out their beer as Miguel rode me around the table, steering me with my leash like reins. I looked up into her beautiful laughing face and realized that none of my dreams of being with a cheerleader even came close to this humiliating reality. I almost made it through the second lap when I slipped and collapsed onto my shoulders with my hips still in the air.

"Awwwww...." The crowd groaned in mock sympathy, but Michelle was kind, "Good ride, Chreesie. I ride you good too, maricon." Michelle put my knees over her shoulders, pulled out my butt plug and rammed into my ass with only Coach's cum and my own drool as lube. My ass was still open from the butt plug and Coach's fucking, so Mistress really started fucking me hard.

She grabbed my calves and folded my legs over my head until my sneakers hit the carpet and put her full weight on me with my ass up, open and vulnerable. Mistress really started to pound me, not the sweet love making like when she had fucked me...was that only this morning?

"Yeah! Piledrive that faggot, Michelle! Shake that pompom!" Coach cheered her on as I just moaned under the assault. Tears streamed from my eyes. The big pink and white pompom on Michelle's butt plug shook in time to her hard thrusts up my ass. This hadn't gone as I had expected. I was supposed to be fucking beautiful Michelle the cheerleader tonight, not being roughly fucked BY her. Then I remembered what Coach had said in the bedroom, "You're going through the looking glass tonight Chrissy...and that little cocktease Christopher will NEVER find his way back." I felt that the Christopher that I thought I knew had already fallen through the looking glass and maybe he was gone forever...

"Aaiiiiii, Chreesie...!" Mistress Michelle moaned above me and I felt her cock twitch in my pussy as she added to the load of man cream Coach had already deposited in my core. Having my beautiful Mistress seed me while moaning my sissy name in her sexy accent sent me over the edge and I shot my own load of sissy spunk through my lacy jock into my faggy white bike shorts. As I looked up between my legs at my beautiful Latino Mistress pulling her softening cock from my pussy, I knew then that I would never ever fuck anyone ever again. I was now just a little bottom bitch destined to be taken, used and fucked by men again and again. When Michele leaned down to give me a gentle kiss, I realized that I was oddly alright with that.

Michelle dismounted and shoved my butt plug back up my loose ass, trapping her cum inside me where it belonged. She lowered my legs so I was lying prone on my back looking up at her, the first cheerleader that I ever had sex with...and probably the last. Michelle yanked my leash, "Come, Chreesie. We make you pretty."

"Yes, Mistress," I would do anything for her. I rolled onto my hands and knees like a puppy and heeled as she led me to the bathroom.

"Damn, I gotta get some of that ass," Tyler commented about my retreating butt. I blushed at the compliment, but my ass gripped my butt plug with renewed hunger.

"Wait your turn, son," Coach replied. Turn? What did that mean? Tyler was the only one who hadn't fucked me tonight.

Michelle led me into the bathroom and pulled me to my feet. That's when I saw it. Hanging on the back of the door was another cheerleader outfit with

CHRISSY

SWALLOWS

on the back. I swallowed hard and stared at it as Michelle stripped me down to just my butt plug. I slipped on the white cotton panties and frilly pink socks as my Mistress ordered, thinking that it might actually be fun to be a cheerleader with Michelle as I laced up my white sneakers. Maybe even some sissy-on-sissy action would follow. Michelle had me step into the pink cheer skirt and adjusted it low on my hips. Mistress helped me into the pink top which was short, leaving my smooth belly exposed. I closed my eyes and sucked in my cheeks as ordered to allow Mistress to quickly apply some discreet eye shadow and blush. I only noticed Michelle's makeup now that we were standing so close. She applied a hot pink lipstick and then some clear lip gloss. "So preeety, Chreesie," she cooed as she attached a pair of clip-on rhinestone earrings to my earlobes. "Your lips stay peenk no matter how many deeks you suck, maricon." I blushed but her accent made me want to make out with her so badly right now. She fed me a fresh hit of poppers in each nostril.

She attached a pair of pompoms to my hands and then had me bend over the sink to replace my butt plug for one with a pompom of its own. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and reflected on what I had become in just a week. Had it only been a week? I could barely remember when I wasn't a faggot under the control of the Johnson boys. Chrissy, the sissy cheerleader that swallows, stared back at me blankly in the mirror as her sissy cheerleader Mistress shoved a butt plug up her pussy. Coach's words echoed in my pretty little head.

"You're going through the looking glass tonight Chrissy...and Christopher will NEVER find his way back."

I saw no sign of the old Christopher in the mirror...

Mistress patted my pantied ass, "Stop staring at your preeetty face, Chreessie. Move your preeetty ass." I stood up so Michelle and I were standing side by side. We shared a few tokes on an vape pen. I was soon flying again. She put an arm around my waist with a hand on my hip. I did the same and we checked out our reflections. Fuck. How many times had I seen girls walking like this with their girlfriends? Michele and I at a glance, looked like two very fuckable cheerleaders. "Smile beeg, Chreesie. We have to do the cheer together. Don't stop smiling..." Mistress warned me. With big stoned phony smiles we sashayed into the living room and were greeted by whoops and whistles by the Johnson boys.

Then the doorbell rang. I kept smiling...OMG what new hell was this?

Coach jumped to answer the door. I heard low voices...male voices. "Take off the hoodies.."

Michelle had us pose like cheerleaders back-to-back, butt to butt, with our smiling faces turned toward the entry, the arm away from the door straight up, the other on our hip and the knee on the leg away from the door lifted high. I waited for whatever new horror was about to turn the corner and come into view.

A beat later and Coach came around the corner with his hands on the shoulders of two young athletic men dressed in our old Panther soccer uniforms. Their jaws dropped when they saw me, but I somehow managed to keep my big dumb smile on my face. Coach was genuinely beaming, "You guys remember your former teammate, Christopher Smith, don't you? Only now she's known as Chrissy...and she Swallows!"

OMG. Not only were they former teammates, they had been my best buddies, Logan and Dillon, but I hadn't seen them in more than five years. Logan must have spent that time at the gym because he had filled out considerably, most of it muscle, but Dillon had kept his trim frame and shaggy dark-haired, blue-eyed good looks.

"Give us a cheer, girls!" Coach enthused.

Michelle and I went into our routine with phony smiles and enthusiasm, but I wanted nothing more than to run away.

"Give us a C!" Michelle and I mimicked the letter with our arms.

"C" all the men replied.

"Give us an O!" We both made a circle over our heads.

"O" they all replied.

"Give us a C!"

"C"

"Give us a K!" We used an arm, leg and our bodies to form a K.

"K" they all replied.

Michelle and I bent over, presenting our plugged twerking butts to the men and shook the little pompoms on our cheer panties. "Give us a COCK! WOO HOO!"

We didn't have to ask twice...

"You boys have fun with Chrissy," Coach told my old buds, "Michelle is mine."

Coach grabbed Michelle and I quickly found myself sandwiched between my old teammates. I was trembling between the two men in soccer uniforms who I used to go on double dates with, as I stood between them dressed as a cheerleader. Their bodies were each pressed on one side of me and I felt like I was clamped in a vice as their hands slid under my cheer skirt and felt up my pantied ass.

Logan was the first to speak, "I always wondered if you swung both ways when I'd catch you checking me out in the showers, Chris...sy. If I'd known you liked to dress up like a girl, we could've had some fun times." I couldn't answer, because Dillon had brushed his thumb over my pink lips and slid it inside my mouth. I automatically licked and sucked on it as my own hands reached around to cup and squeeze my old teammates muscled buns through the nylon of their soccer shorts. I had given them both congratulatory pats on the ass on the field, but now I could openly indulge the secret fascination jocks have with their buddies' beefy buns. Logan's beefy butt cheek was round and solid like a bowling ball while Dillon's bun was more of a teardrop shape and more yielding to my groping hand. I looked up into Dillon's blue eyes as I sucked on his thumb sensuously until he commanded, "On your knees where you belong...Chrissy."

I nodded slightly as I slid slowly to my knees between these two horned-up young jocks. By the time I had reached my knees with my butt resting on my heels, they had whipped their hard cocks out of their jocks and were rubbing them on my face as I looked up at them in disbelief. I was on my knees dressed like a slutty cheerleader about to suck off my old teammates in their soccer gear. This was either a dream come true or my worst nightmare. As Dillon put his hand on my head and guided his cock into my mouth, I realized that this was both a dream AND a nightmare!

I looked up hungrily at these two men as I traded their cocks back and forth in my sucking mouth. In that moment I was a slutty sissy cocksucker serving the cocks of real men and all was right with the world. I closed my eyes and sucked lovingly on Dillon's cock realizing that he was right, this IS where I belong.

I opened my eyes as I switched back to sucking Logan's cock and saw the very hot sight of Michelle on her knees switching back and forth from one Johnson cock to the other. As I moved back to service Dillon's cock, I glanced up...WTF! I could hardly believe my eyes. OMFG. Logan and Dillon were kissing! It was THE hottest thing I had ever seen. Logan was holding Dillon's handsome head like a vice in both his strong mitts and devouring his mouth, while Dillon was feeling up Logan's muscled torso. I attacked their cocks with renewed enthusiasm while watching these two studs make out with a hunger and strength that can only happen between two athletic men in their prime.

Not surprisingly, Dillon was the first to lose control and with a manly groan grab the back of my head with one hand and impale me on his cock as he shot jets of scalding cum down my throat. I switched over to Logan and bobbed on his cock as my hands slid up inside the legs of his shorts to grab two solid bowling ball sized hirsute ass globes. Logan held onto my head with one paw to bob my mouth over his cock while the other paw kept Dillon's mouth pressed to his own as he devoured his handsome lover's oral cavity. When Logan came, he squeezed my head so hard that I was in danger of having my skull crack. Unlike Dillon, Logan came in my mouth, allowing me the honor of not only tasting his load, but then affording me the opportunity to swallow it on my own volition like a good little sissy should.

Dillon pulled me to my feet and kissed me deeply. I moaned like a good sissy slut and felt up his hard trim body as we made out like lovers. He broke the kiss and Logan took over manhandling me and raping my mouth with his tongue as he pawed my body in my cheerleader kit like a grizzly bear in heat. Then we were ALL making out, our tongues all tangled and our hands roaming over each other in our own different styles and based on our needs and desires. I was accepting and submissive, Dillon was loving and sharing while Logan was about taking and dominating. I was loving every minute of our old team reunion, but I soon found myself back on all fours on the coffee table with a mouthful of Logan's cock and Dillon gently sliding his cock through the hole in my cheer panties and up my boy pussy.

"How's her pussy feel?" Logan asked Dillon as he held my head with two hands and used my mouth like a fleshlight.

"Fucking sweet. Nice and juicy, not too tight, not too loose," Dillon moaned as he gently sawed the full length of his cock in and out of my ass, massaging my prostate on each stroke. "It's the fucking goldilocks zone up there."

"Goldilocks?" Logan chuckled. "Well, she's got the hair for it." Logan ruffled my blond highlighted hair. I could barely moan a response with Logan's cock pistoning my throat with his heavy balls bouncing off my chin.

Dillon started to pick up the pace in my ass. He grabbed my exposed waist and I relished the contact of our bare flesh. He squeezed my midriff tighter as he fucked harder and that turned me on since it was out of character. Dillon started to pull my hips in as his punched forward moving me in perfect counterpoint to his movements. I was in heaven with a teammates hard cocks in my ass and mouth, hips spanking my ass as a big cock slammed against my prostate.

Dillon kicked into a higher gear and I was loving every inch of it. For the next five minutes Dillon used his years of soccer training to rapid fuck my ass that left me spasming and moaning around Logan's cock until I felt him break rhythm and grab my hips even tighter as he came hard up my ass.

I collapsed on the table and only then realized that I had cum while Dillon was reaming my ass. Logan didn't give me a chance to dwell on it, he stuck a bottle of poppers to my nostril and had me take a hit before moving onto the other one. I had barely had a chance to exhale when he fed me a few tokes on the vape pen. My mind and body were becoming numb and saturated on the combo of potent drugs when he lifted me easily into the air so we were face to face and I instinctively wrapped my arms and legs around him. His tongue took possession of my mouth and his lubed cock did the same to my well fucked ass. Logan stood in the middle of the room and we made a beast with two backs as he bounced me on his hard cock. I lost my mind and started to bounce on him while his hips slammed into me. One meaty paw palmed my head like a basketball while his tongue raped my mouth. Where Dillon had been sweet and loving in his lovemaking, Logan and I were going at it like rutting animals. I moaned and wailed like a total slutty cheerleader as I was viciously fucked and manhandled by the beefy soccer player.