Str8 Turn Out Ch. 12: Into the Fire

Story Info
Papa Bear returns and everyone’s fate is sealed.
11.1k words
4.78
5.3k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Papa Bear returns and everyone's fate is sealed.

Thanks to all for all the comments! I truly appreciate them and please keep them coming.

This is a tale of male-on-male sex with some non-consensual elements including forced feminization, mind control, drug use and hints of non-consensual incest as a young man comes to terms with his evolving sexuality, so if that offends, please look elsewhere. You may want to see previous chapters to understand who the players are and how they descended to this level of depravity.

Everyone is OVER 18 in this twisted tale. This is a work of fiction with some unsafe practices. Please be careful in real life encounters.

I was putting the vacuum cleaner away in Tyler's closet when I noticed that metal cabinet again. Hmm. Curiosity got the better of me and I felt around on the high shelves and sure enough found a key! I expected that there would be just some files and important papers inside and I was not surprised when I opened it to see some binders inside marked PANTHERS with years on them. It seemed odd that Coach would keep his old team records here at Tyler's place. Out of curiosity I pulled the binder out for my year and flipped it open.

HOLY SHIT!

As I flipped through it, I realized that Tyler and Coach had spent years seducing his former players into gay sex! There was the old team photo that had red X's on some guys faces to denote that they were straight. Over my head was a note "SISSY" OMG. Logan was listed as a "TOP FAG", Dillon was a "BTM FAG". I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the notations next to so many of my old smiling teammates. "CD", "CKSKR", "FT SLV", "PIG", "JOS". I was stunned. First, I couldn't believe that so many of my old teammates were anything but 100% straight, but I had a hard time imagining the guys I thought I knew having deeply kinky secret sex lives.

A quick flip through the book left my jaw open. There was a tab for each player that had been turned. That was Tony in drag sucking cock, Jimmy our goalie in a toilet stall sucking cock through a gloryhole while stroking another one poking through the other wall, Kenny our forward in just a black jockstrap in a sling surrounded by leathermen, college age Logan and Dillon making out in a dark corner of a gay bar, our team captain Jack on his hands and knees in just a jock, collar and leash while he sucked happily on a black man's feet!

Of course, there were plenty of shots of "SISSY CHRISSY" in panties sucking cock, my boudoir shots from yesterday in my faggy pink and white soccer uniform, on my knees dressed as a cheerleader sucking Logan and Dillon, etc.

HOLY SHIT.

It hit me like a sledgehammer.

I had been collected...

I slowly dropped to my knees as that realization broke over me. The Johnson boys had "collected" me the same as they had "collected" so many of my former teammates. But why...? There was no indication of blackmail...at least not for money. No, this was just a twisted power trip by our former coach and his son to turn out as many of his former players as possible.

It had obviously been no accident that Tyler had moved into the apartment next door to me. I guess he was going to try seducing me, but then when he heard me being fucked through the bedroom wall, my fate had been sealed. I might as well have presented my ass to them with a big pink bow on it!

I started leafing through all the other binders in the cabinet and found page after page of photos of young jocks going down on hard cocks or taking it up the ass. Most were just straightforward gay sex, but a lot involved heavy kinky sex. Pictures of a handsome stud in a bukkake scene with his face glazed with loads from multiple cocks, a pretty young man in full drag with his ruby red lips sucking a big black cock, a trim dude tied spreadeagle to a bed with rows of clothespins running down his sides from his elbows to his knees, a guy drinking piss, a guy in stockings being spit-roasted by cocks I recognized as belonging to Coach and Tyler, it went on and on...

I found no solace in not being alone in having been targeted and seduced into kinky gay sex by Coach and Tyler. But had I been? Had it not been for that initial encounter months ago at that new bar, I wouldn't have ever looked online for a hookup with Papa Bear, so Tyler wouldn't have heard Papa Bear fucking me, so Tyler and I would never have hooked up and I would never have been fucked by my old Coach...so how did I and so many others end up in their clutches?

Then I realized that Coach and Tyler weren't hunters tracking their prey like wolves, they were opportunists like crocodiles, just lying in wait for the perfect moment to strike. Tyler had lain in wait right next door and latched onto me just when I was the most vulnerable after my first gay encounter. Then I remembered that Coach had accused me of always having been a cock tease and how he had always wanted to fuck my cute ass. That's when I realized that Coach was an apex predator. Every year he was presented with a new herd of potential prey. He would size us up hungrily, like tasty desserts spinning in a pie case, deciding which of us would be devoured. Then he would decide which of us had the right potential but needed just a bit of coaching to steer us down the right path. In my case, that was assigning me sprints and sets of lower body weight exercises that beefed up my eighteen-year-old ass to make it more fuckable when he finally got a crack at it. Ever since Coach started training me, I had been focusing on my ass. Not just in my workouts, but when it came to my clothes, I had always looked for underwear, shorts and jeans that would accentuate my butt. I remembered my drawers full of "male lingerie" as I now thought of all the nylon and spandex "workout gear" that I had purchased to draw men's attention to my butt. How many hours had I spent looking over my shoulder admiring my glutes in a mirror, especially after a good workout. OMG. Coach was right, I WAS a cocktease! I just never realized what I truly needed until that guy that picked me up in that bar had done what so many men had wanted to do and breached my virgin ass pussy. Had I been a cocktease before Coach had taken me under his wing and started training me?

Had Logan and Dillon even been friends before Coach had paired them up? Coach never called on one without the other on the field. They had both had the same thin builds back then, but now Logan was a beefy top and Dillon was a trim bottom boy. Had Coach spotted those tendencies in them, or had he groomed them for their current roles and just waited for the two oversexed young jocks to experience a just-curious moment?

What about the picture of Tony sucking cock in drag? He'd always had straight longish hair and a thin build. Coach was always on him about watching his weight, because he claimed that he had seen skinny guys balloon up later in life. Coach had assigned him to do a lot of aerobics to "keep it tight and lean". Coach had given Tony white silky spandex tights and a long-sleeved top to keep warm on chilly practice mornings. I could only imagine how small a step it would have been for Tony to try slipping into his sister's lingerie for his just-curious moment.

Coach had caught Kenny using his hands too often at practice and several times had made him take off his top and tied it around him trapping his elbows to his sides. Of course, we all teased him about being helpless, grabbed his ass and tweaked a nipple when he least expected it. Was it any surprise that I was now looking at a photo of Kenny in just a jockstrap, helplessly bound in a sling while surrounded by a group of leather men?

Had Coach somehow managed to detect hidden kinks that some of his players unknowingly harbored and nurtured them under the shroud of training or had he just exposed a group of sexually naïve jocks to a series of homoerotic triggers and sat back to see which ones would take root?

Either way, I had to find a way to put an end to Coach's twisted game. I locked the contents from the binder for my team in the firesafe in my apartment and put the rest in my storage locker in the basement. I had a small lockable file cabinet down there and just as I was about to stuff it with all the lewd files and pictures, inspiration struck. I took out the bottom drawer and laid the files on the floor under the space below the drawer. It was an admirable hiding place. If anyone broke into the filing cabinet, they would just find old tax returns etc. and quickly move on. I had a bunch of heavy stuff piled on top, so lifting the cabinet would require removing all that junk first.

I headed back up to my apartment to contemplate my next move. I had barely gotten in the door when my phone pinged. I panicked for a second thinking I was busted. I checked my phone and saw a text from Jim.

Jim...? Jim Who...? I opened it anyway and froze when I read it...

"Hey Chris. I hope you are well. You may not remember me, we hooked up a few months back."

OMFG! It was my Papa Bear!!! How could I forget the big burly older stud who popped my virgin cherry and turned me into a total bottom boy?!

"I was hoping that you would be free later for me to stop by your place just to chat. TTYL.

Jim"

Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod

Papa Bear wanted to see me! I almost squealed like a cheerleader over a hunky quarterback.

I tried to get my enthusiasm under control and just play it cool. I took a deep cleansing breath. My hands were shaking with nervous excitement as I tried several times to type out a reply that didn't sound too lame.

"Oh, Hi Jim. It's good to hear from you. I totally remember you and would love to see you again, even if it's just for a chat. Chris."

After I hit send, I started second guessing my response. Was it too fawning? Of course, it was. The not-so-subtle subtext was, "Please get your hunky self over here and make me your bitch again".

Ping. C'mon, Chris. Play it cool.

"Cool. I'll swing by in about an hour. How about I bring a pizza and beer?"

"Sounds great. But no anchovies! 😊 "

"See you soon!"

Oh my God. This was really happening! OMG! I only had an hour! Fuck!

I cleaned myself out and pre-lubed just in case and took a quick shower. I agonized for a few minutes over shaving. A little stubble could be sexy but decided that I wanted to be smooth for my Papa Bear. While I was shaving, I noticed my pink fingernails. Shit! I had to waste a few more minutes cleaning the cocksucker pink off my fingers. Jim was expecting to be greeted by a man, not a sissy boy.

OMG! Panties! I had NO male underwear left, only nylon panties to wear! OMG. What WAS I going to wear?! I spent the next half hour in a blind panic. I changed my crusty sheets in record time and tore through my closet and drawers trying to find something proper to wear. I finally decided to wear a pair of black nylon short shorts as underwear. At least they weren't ladies' panties...

I decided on a light blue polo shirt that was a bit tight in all the right places and looked great on me. I grabbed the same khaki shorts I wore when I first met Jim and hoped he would take the hint that he could have me again. I slipped into my boat shoes to top off the preppy look. I checked my look in the mirror and decided I needed to take it up a notch, so I rolled up the cuffs on the shorts about two inches to mid-thigh. Hmm... I took another inch off. Perfect.

I presented the image of a conservatively dressed young male in a polo shirt and khaki shorts, but with my shaggy hair highlighted and my shorts rolled up to expose most of my smooth thighs it was obvious that I was telegraphing my sexual availability. Hmm... I decided I needed to take it up yet another notch, so I rolled up the cuffs on my polo shirt to just above the bulge of my bicep.

I smiled at my look...early preppy street hustler. Maybe it was too slutty for married, mostly straight Jim. I didn't want to scare him off by looking too slutty...but what else did I have to wear that was LESS slutty...?

I almost jumped when the doorbell rang. I was out of time. good, bad or indifferent...this was it. I slipped on my mask as I opened the door and there was my Papa Bear, holding beer and pizza, oozing even more sex appeal and pure masculinity than I remembered. Suddenly I felt small, exposed and vulnerable standing before a real man in my little shorts.

"Chris...?" His blue eyes twinkled above his mask with a mix of surprise, amusement and a hint of lust.

I nodded dumbly and held the door open for him to enter. I could feel Jim's eyes rake over my body as I closed the door.

"You look even prettier than I remembered."

I blushed furiously at the compliment, "Thanks!" My voice actually cracked and it came out like a squeak. I tried to cover by taking the beer from him and said in my normal voice, "Let me put these bad boys on ice..."

Jim dropped the pizza on the counter while I stowed the beer in the fridge. The cool air hit my bare legs and gave me a chill while Jim checked out my butt. Like the cocktease I am, I took my time putting the beer away and taking two bottles out of the six pack. Another blast of even colder air hit me when I stood up and opened the freezer to retrieve a couple of frosty pint glasses. When I turned around, I noticed Jim looking at my chest. I looked down and saw that my nipples had popped up hard from the cold air and tented my polo shirt like pencil erasers.

I relaxed and took my time pouring the beer into the ice-cold glasses, because I already knew that Papa Bear was going to take me tonight. But I needed to behave myself. Jim had texted that he wanted to talk, so if this was to be our first semi-official date, I wanted it to be more than just a sleazy hookup. Jim noticed that I had left paper plates and napkins on the dinette, so he dropped the pizza on the table and popped the lid, releasing the glorious aroma of oven fresh nirvana.

"Ahh...smells fantastic," I drooled as I brought in the beers and grabbed a seat.

"Yeah, thank God that Gino's is still open. Covid caused a lot of places to close."

We pulled off our masks and dove into the pizza. We covered the usual topics over the next hour or so; Covid, work, sports, beer, until Jim took it to a more personal level, "So you're going smooth now...?" It was half statement and half question. I understood exactly what he wanted to know.

"Everywhere from the neck down," I chuckled. "I tried some highlights and trimmed the eyebrows a bit, too. What do you think?" I smiled as I turned my head from side to side a bit, trying to keep it lighthearted. To tell the truth, I would be devastated if he didn't like my new look that Tyler had forced onto me.

Jim looked me over in a false serious appraisal and with a smile said, "It looks like someone is going a bit stir crazy...but I actually kind of like it, especially the smooth part." He reached down and stroked my smooth thigh with his rough paw.

I involuntarily inhaled at the electric sensation of his rough hand caressing my hairless thigh. Without any body hair, it was as if my sense of touch had been cranked up to eleven. I spread my legs wider in a not-so-subtle invitation, but Jim took his hand away. "Listen, I guess I should tell you why I wanted to see you before things go any further." He was suddenly a bit sheepish, which was a bit surprising from this big bear of a man. "My wife and I have been having some issues. Long story short, we've finally officially separated and are getting divorced..."

"Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear that." I truly meant it. Jim seemed like a great guy and I could see he was genuinely bruised by their breakup.

"Well, it was a long time coming and we've just been going through the motions for a while. So here is my crazy idea...and feel free to take your time thinking it over or just say no, but I was thinking about moving in here with you, I know it's a big ask and it's just a one-bedroom apartment and we barely know each other, but this is close to my office and we seemed to hit it off and I would pay half of everything of course or whatever you think is fair and if you want we could just try it for a trial period just during the lockdown and I promise to not get in your way..."

OMG! As Jim nervously babbled on, I could hardly believe my ears. This incredibly sexy man that had taken my anal virginity wanted to move in with me and sleep with me in my bed EVERY night! Had I not been so completely surprised at this turn of events, I would have been screaming YES! YES!

"...so that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I can see it is a lot to consider, so let me go drain the snake and then we can talk about it." Jim went to the bathroom while I sat there stunned. The thinking part of my brain was telling me that this was a really bad idea. I barely knew the man. For all I knew, Jim could turn out to be a complete psychopath, or a leech, or a drunk, or abusive, or an infinite number of other bad possibilities. On the other hand, every part of my newly revealed sissy-self wanted this man in my life, in my apartment, in my bed and up my ass!

Just as I heard the toilet flush there was a banging on my door. WTF? I opened the door and a VERY red-faced Tyler barreled in, grabbed me by the shirt and slammed me against the wall. "Where the FUCK is it?!" the little bastard almost spit in my face.

"Where's wha..." I barely managed to get out before he bitch-slapped me across the face HARD! I staggered to the side in shock and surprise with my hand on my wounded cheek when all hell broke loose.

You've heard of Mama Grizzlies protecting their young? Well, you've never seen fury until you saw my Papa Bear come bursting out of the bathroom protecting his bitch! Little Tyler went white and looked like he might piss his pants as my giant came at him.

"Who the fu..." was all Tyler got out before Jim grabbed him under the jaw and lifted the little twerp off the ground with one hand! Tyler instinctively grabbed onto Jim's forearm and kicked his little feet as Jim carried him to the door and opened it with his free hand. He pulled Tyler in close and snarled, "If I ever see your face again, I will end you." Then he grabbed Tylers shirt and launched him across the hall, where he bounced off the wall and hit the carpet like a set of bagpipes!

Jim slammed the door, looked at me and asked, "You wanna tell me what that was all about?"

I nodded dumbly.

Over some more beers, I explained everything that had happened from my first encounter at the sports bar, to our first encounter, to everything that had happened between me, Tyler, Coach and Miguel. At the end I showed Jim what I had found in the binder for my team and explained that I had the rest hidden in the basement. Jim did the best thing that anyone could do at that point - he listened. He never asked, "Why didn't you...?" or said, "You should have..."

He simply waited until the end and stated, "This ends now."

Almost on cue, there was a knock at the door. We both glanced at it. "Wait here," Jim said and went to the door. Of course, it was Coach...trying to sound reasonable but obviously pissed.

"Can I talk to Chris?"

"No."

"He has some things that belong to me."

"Then call the cops."

Coach started to lose it. He was not used to having his authority questioned. "Look. I don't know who you think you are..." he poked Jim in the chest. Bad move. Never poke a bear!

Jim slapped his hand away and Coach swung at him. Jim blocked the punch and belted Coach in the side of the head. Coach staggered back and then moved forward to attack, but then his legs gave out and he collapsed like a marionette whose strings had been cut. Jim calmly closed the door.