Str8 Turn Out Ch. 12: Into the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we'll be hear..." was all he got out before I jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply. When I came up for air I had only one thing to say.

"Stay."

Jim smiled and then kissed me hungrily. I wrapped my legs around him and let him carry me to my bedroom. His hands groped my ass then slid under my shirt to peel it off as he continued to devour my mouth. While we bounced off the hallway walls, I kicked my shoes off and yanked Jim's shirt up over his head. I wanted him inside me so badly. He had won me in combat and I wanted him to claim his prize like a conquering hero.

We made it to the bed and he gently laid me down with my head on the pillows. Jim grabbed the waistband of my shorts and yanked them along with my underwear over my hips and off my legs in one swoop. I guess I didn't have to worry about my choice of underwear after all. Jim grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my hips, leaving me perfectly aligned for him to impale me. I grabbed the lube off the nightstand as Jim stripped naked and climbed on top of me on all fours. We looked into each other's eyes as I lubed up his hard cock and guided him to my hole. As soon as his head was at my entrance he pushed forward. I pushed back and gasped as a third of his cock breached my rosebud and slid inside. His eyes bore into mine as I adjusted to his girth and took quick deep breaths. I pushed back again and took another third of his shaft inside me. Again, I took a series of quick breaths while I wrapped my legs around his hips. Jims strong arms were planted on either side of me like mighty oaks and I held onto them like a life preserver while he waited patiently for me to signal his final plunge.

Finally, I stopped panting and pulled his hips forward with my legs. Jim slowly but inexorably pushed forward until he bottomed out in my ass. I had every inch of him inside me and I knew then that I would always feel empty without Jim inside me. He had won me, claimed me and I had given myself to him freely. I belonged to him now and I was good with that. Jim smiled down at me and then leaned down to kiss me gently. I returned the kiss as he started to move his hips, slowly pumping in and out of me. I moaned into his mouth as my hands explored his hairy chest. Jim broke the kiss and pulled back up onto all fours, watching my face as he fucked me. My eyebrows arched in submission and my mouth formed an O as I moaned in a higher register every time he bottomed out in my ass.

As his pace increased, my moans started to turn into higher pitched wails. I couldn't control it even if I wanted to. My Papa Bear was taking me, using me, fucking me, making me his bitch and I never wanted it to stop. Then he grabbed my legs under the knees and pushed them forward until my ass was straight up in the air! Jim was piledriving me now, ramming me straight down into my mattress. I felt like he might pound me down into the basement and my hands desperately clawed for something to hang onto; the sheets, his arms, his shoulders. I was beyond making human noises and squealed like a pig as my guts were mercilessly whisked into jelly. Jim's sweat dripped from his brow and I insanely opened my mouth to catch it. It was sweet and salty and masculine and then I came! My load splashed in my face, some of it landing in my open gulping mouth. I hadn't even touched my cock, my focus had only been on the monster cock rearranging my guts and now forcing the cum out of my balls.

Seeing me cum pushed Jim over the edge and he roared as he came and pumped his load inside me with a series of loud guttural grunts. As his softening cock slid from my open hole, he grabbed some tissues off the nightstand and wiped my face, his cock and my ass. Then he lowered my legs and lowered himself on top of me, gently kissing me again. I lay splayed out under him as we both came down from our hard fuck, gently kissing and nuzzling each other. I wanted to stay there forever but I needed to take a wicked piss.

Jim let me up to hit the can. When I came back, I was surprised to see that Jim had slid under the covers and patted the space next to him. I suddenly got the impression that Jim wasn't living with me in my place, I was now living with him in his place. I went to the dresser and slipped into my best pair of white nylon panties. Jim smiled at me and held up the covers for me to slid in next to him, welcoming me into what had been my bed just a few hours ago. I turned off the light and slid in next to him until my pantied butt hit his crotch.

"You look cute in panties, Chrissy." He smiled in amusement as he spooned me.

I moaned gently as Papa Bear pulled me in tight, relishing his body heat, his strong embrace and the feel of his hairy body against my smooth skin. "Thanks, Bear," I teased gently as I snuggled back against him. He chuckled in my ear and soon he was fast asleep in my bed, although I guess it was rightly OUR bed now. I was about to drift off to a blissful sleep myself when I heard voices through the wall from Tyler's bedroom.

"Put it on!" I heard Coach rage.

"Dad. I'm not some sissy..." Tyler's whine was cut off by the sound of a hard slap.

"You cost me all my sissies, so now you're gonna be my new sissy...Missy! Now put on the damn maid's dress! C'mon...hurry it up, Missy! There you go...That's my girl..."

"Dad, please. I'm sorry Chrissy stole your binders, but..." another hard smack.

"You call me Daddy from now on like a good girl. Turn around so I can get a look at you... Damn. You're going to make a real pretty girl, Missy. I should have put your sweet ass in panties years ago." I imagined what Tyler looked like in the maid's dress that he had forced me to wear. With his smaller frame and delicate features, Tyler was going to make a very pretty sissy maid.

Tyler was on the verge of tears, "Da-Daddy, I'm sorry, please. I don't wanna be a girl..."

"We're going to have to hang low at my cabin for a while in case Chrissy takes everything she has public, so you're gonna be my live-in sissy maid, Missy." I heard Tyler's headboard bump the wall as Coach threw his cross-dressed son onto the bed.

"C'mon, Missy. Stick that cute ass up in the air for Daddy like a good girl."

"Please, Daddy..." Tyler sobbed.

"That's my girl...beg for Daddy," Coach husked as he mounted his new sissy son.

"Nooo...Please...Daddy! It hurts! It hurts!" Tyler cried into his pillow as his headboard started to bump my wall in a rhythm of incestuous rape.

"Damn, that pussy is tight," Coach moaned. I knew what Coach meant. For all his protests, I had stolen Tyler's cherry a few days ago and he loved every inch of it. (See Chapter 10) Tyler was soon moaning like the bottom bitch he truly was as his father fucked him just feet away from me on the other side of my wall.

Coach picked up the pace and Tyler's pleas were no longer protesting, but begging, "Oh. My. God. Dad. Dee. Fuck. Me. Please. I'll. Be. A. Good. Girl. Dad. Dee..."

Coach was moaning too as he relished inflicting the same perversions on his son that he had used on his former players, "Yeah. Take it, Missy! Take Daddy's cum up your tight pussy. Gonna make you Daddy's girl for real...Argggh!"

All went quiet as Tyler became his Daddy's girl on his side of the wall and I snuggled up against my new Daddy on my side of the wall.

I guess we all slept well that night...

In the early hours of the morning before I fully woke up, I heard my front door open and close. I didn't react at first since I was used to Miguel stopping by for a morning blowjob. Oh, shit...Miguel! My head popped up, fully awake to see Miguel standing in my bedroom door, looking very surprised to find me in bed with an older man. Before I could say anything, Jim spoke up.

"You must be Miguel. I'm Jim. I'll be staying here a while."

"Oh. Okay..."

"You ever work construction."

"Yeah..."

"I might be able to use a man like you. Why don't you stop by for lunch and we'll talk."

"Umm. Okay..."

A very confused Miguel left. I was very confused too. I rolled onto my back and looked up at Jim.

"Are you seriously offering Miguel a job? Why?" I asked.

"You want to leave that cute little guy at the mercy of the Johnson's?"

I smiled inwardly at the memory of hearing Tyler being turned out last night as Coach's new sissy boy, so I thought that they would probably be too busy exploring their new relationship to bother with Miguel. But my estimation of Jim had risen several notches. Apparently, he didn't like to see anyone bullied and was quick to intercede when he saw it happening. My Papa Bear was looking more and more like a keeper by the minute.

"It's really sweet of you to look after Miguel," I said, looking into his eyes and stroking his chin. I playfully pulled him closer by his beard.

"You're pretty sweet too," Jim smiled as he leaned down to kiss me.

We started to make out again in spite our morning breath. I felt Jim's morning wood poking me in the hip which caused me to make a tent in my white panties. I moaned as I felt Jim's large paw slide over my nylon encased cock, down over my hip, then exploring and squeezing my pantied ass. I squeaked into his mouth when a blunt fingertip poked gently at my hole.

Jim broke the kiss and with lust in his eyes looked down into mine, "Roll over." It was not a request, it was a command. Jim was obviously dominant in bed and I was becoming concerned that he might be just as controlling outside the boudoir. But those battles would have to wait for later, because right now I was filled with submissive desire. I rolled over and hugged my pillow, looking back over my shoulder in a classic pose of male submission.

Jim threw the covers aside and lay propped up on his elbow while running his other hand over my pantied ass. He admired my nylon covered butt a moment, then looked up at me and I smiled back. "Damn that sweet ass does look fine in panties..." he declared, patting my butt and feeding my endless pantyboy need to be complimented.

I cocked my hips to present my ass to him, shamelessly teasing him but truly seeking his approval and admiration. Jim moved to all fours over me and grabbed the bottle of lube off the nightstand. I watched wordlessly over my shoulder as my new man gently pulled the waistband of my panties down over my vulnerable rear, exposing my ass cheeks to the cool air. Jim quickly lubed his hard cock and my not-so-tight hole.

Jim's blunt cockhead pressed against me and I pushed back against him. He took me by surprise when at least half his shaft plunged inside me in one stroke! I gasped and my back arched from the unexpectedly deep intrusion. Jim's arm wrapped around my neck in a chokehold as the rest of his cock pressed fully into me. My right hand clutched desperately at the bedsheets until Jim grabbed my wrist in his unyielding grip, locking it in place. Then I felt Jim's full weight come down on top of me, pressing me into the mattress. I was pinned to the mattress like a wrestler who was way outside of his weight class.

Jim started to fuck me, slowly at first, but then he started to ram into me. My hips bounced off the mattress back into him, meeting his downward thrusts in a spanking rhythm. I moaned each time he bottomed out with a raspy sound due to his muscled arm wrapped around my throat. I was helplessly trapped beneath this bear of a man who was fucking the shit out of me and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

What pantyboy could ask for anything more?

Jim panted in my ear as he fucked me and as his passion increased his grip on my wrist and around my neck tightened, reducing my air supply. He was claiming me, inflicting his physical domination upon me and I was loving it. But I desperately needed more air and tapped his bicep around my throat like a wrestler tapping out. Jim got the message and eased his grip slightly, allowing me just enough air to breathe. I was loving being at his mercy as he reamed my ass, the feeling of his coarse chest hair on my smooth back, his considerable weight pressing me into the mattress, his steel grip on my wrist and his chokehold around my neck were all pressing my submissive buttons, turning me on like no one else ever had before.

My hard cock in my panties was slammed into the mattress with each of his thrusts and the delicious sensation of the nylon fabric sliding over my dick soon had me making a mess in my clean panties. Jim continued to pound my ass for about another five minutes until he finally rammed home and grunted in my ear as he seeded me yet again. His grip on my wrist and neck tightened as his balls spasmed and injected load after load into my core. I held on as long as I could until I tapped his bicep again, timidly begging for him to allow me some air.

Jim finally came down off the peak of his orgasm and loosened his grip. I drew in a breathe of desperately needed air and then managed to gasp, "Holy, Fucking, Shit..."

Jim chuckled in my ear, "So was it good for you...?"

I chuckled back, "Wow...!"

"Same here, Boo-boo..." he chuckled. OMG. Bear had just given me a pet name...and I liked it! I gently rubbed my smooth cheek against his beard and moaned in appreciation. He still had a grip on my right wrist and I felt his thumb gently stroking mine as we basked in the afterglow for a few moments. He was my Bear and I was now his Boo-boo and I wanted the moment to last forever.

Sadly, all good things have to come to an end. Jim rose up off of me and pulled my panties back up over my well fucked ass. "I really need to hit the shower. Care to join me?" he asked with a sly grin.

Seriously? I knew that we were still in the honeymoon phase of our physical relationship, but my ass was not really ready for round three so soon. "Umm..." was about all I got out.

"C'mon, Boo-boo. Don't be shy..." he grabbed my wrist and practically yanked me out of bed. With his vice-like grip around my wrist I had little choice except to follow...

There was little doubt in my mind that Jim wanted to fuck me again, which he confirmed by grabbing the lube as he dragged me to the shower like a jailhouse bitch. That thought hit me like a sledgehammer. We've all become familiar with tales of the new young con being sexually abused in prison by the general population, so in order to survive he becomes a bitch - the protected sexual property of a tough older con. But being a bitch usually involved more than sucking cock and taking it up the ass. Often the younger man would have to assume a feminine persona, growing his hair long, wearing tight or revealing clothes and even makeup.

Was I Jim's bitch, now? I now realized that I looked like one when I opened the door for him with my long, highlighted hair, trimmed eyebrows, tight short-shorts and shaved body. Then I invited him to stay in my COVID locked down apartment to protect me from the Johnsons and then surrendered my body to him in exchange for his protection. Then I made a show of slipping into my best panties before sliding into bed with him last night. Then this morning I had eagerly presented my pantied ass to Jim so he could mount me like I was his property and fuck my ass like he owned it.

Was I now in a gay romantic relationship with Jim or was this something darker? The scary thing was that while I truly wanted a romance, something inside me craved for it to be something darker. I wanted to be made love to, but I also wanted to be taken, used, broken...

"Strip out of your pretty panties, Chrissy," Jim ordered as he turned on the water in the shower, breaking me out of my reverie. As I slid my panties down to my ankles, I realized that I loved every word in that sentence. Jim grabbed my biceps from behind me and steered me under the water, causing my mind to flash on every shower scene in every prison drama I had ever seen. I nervously expected Jim to pin me to the tiled wall and rape me, but instead he grabbed the soap and gently lathered up my chest as he held me close.

I was momentarily disappointed that I was not being roughly taken, but I was soon purring gently as Jim explored and caressed my body as he tenderly washed my front. I melted back into his embrace, relishing the feeling of Jim's soapy paws on my chest and abs. I sucked in air when he gently played with my nipples, tweaking them to full erection. Jim turned me around and we made out as he soaped up my ass, massaging my buns. I took the soap and lathered up his hairy chest, pits and biceps, marveling at how hard and solid his muscles were. We kissed again as I proceeded to his back, working down his spine to his lightly haired, solid mounds. Jim grabbed the lube, spun me around and pressed me against the wall. He lubed his cock and my asshole before sliding his hard cock up into me again. then I got what I needed - a hard balls to the wall pounding while pinned to the wall like a prison bitch! Jim's hand between my shoulder blades crushed me against the wall while I stuck my ass out willingly while Papa Bear fucked me mercilessly until he seeded my ass for the third time.

After a quick rinsing cuddle, Jim gently toweled me dry like I was a little boy. Rather than trying to figure out where this relationship was going, I decided to just go with the flow.

Jim announced he had finished drying me off by saying, "Okay, you're done. Now go make me some breakfast, sweet cheeks!" Smack! I yelped from the unexpected hard slap on my vulnerable naked butt. I rubbed my reddening cheek as I headed for the bedroom while Jim dried off. Sonofabitch. Did he really expect me to make him breakfast? I pulled a pair of pink nylon panties out of my dresser and slipped them on. I noticed Jim's tee shirt and sweatshirt hanging on the chair where I had blindly tossed them last night. I grabbed his tee shirt with the name of his construction company "J. R. Construction" over the left breast and the slogan "Jim does it Right" scrawled across the back. I sure couldn't argue with that. I smiled and gave it a quick whiff, luxuriating in Jim's masculine scent. It was so intoxicating that I couldn't resist slipping it on and checking it out in the mirror. It was baggy on me and the hem came down to my crotch, but left the bottom of my pantied ass exposed in the back. I padded out to the kitchen to get breakfast started.

I got the coffee brewing and I reached into the fridge to grab some eggs and bacon, just as Jim came out of the bedroom in his jeans and sweatshirt. "Are bacon and eggs oka - Jim!" I protested when he pinched my pantied ass - hard!

"Sorry, Boo-boo," he chuckled as he patted my sore buttcheek. "Your ass just looked so pinchable in those pink panties. They match your toes perfectly." I looked down at my toes. Shit. I had removed the nail polish from my fingers but was now so used to my toes being painted that I completely forgot about them. I felt myself blushing.

"T-Thanks. Umm...I grabbed your tee shirt. I hope that's okay," I stammered. Even though I was wearing pink nylon panties, I was so embarrassed to be caught by this burly man with my toes painted sissy pink.

"Don't worry about the shirt, Boo. All my girls wore my shirts as nighties. I'm going to get some clean clothes out of the truck. Be right back. Oh, you have a spare key?"

"Sure," I was so flustered that without a thought I grabbed my spare key from the top shelf of my key rack and handed it to Jim.

"Be right back."

As soon as Jim left it hit me that I had just handed an almost total stranger the key to my apartment. I had been so embarrassed to be caught with pink toenails, that I wasn't thinking straight. On top of that Jim mentioned that all his "girls" had worn his shirts as "nighties". Was I Jim's "girl" now? I was barefoot in the kitchen making him breakfast wearing just his shirt and my panties. OMG. I certainly was acting like I WAS Jim's girl...