Str8 Turn Out Ch. 12: Into the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't time to worry about it now. Jim would be back soon, and I wanted to make his first meal a good one. I busied myself making toast along with Jim's bacon and eggs, setting the table, pouring out some OJ, etc. like a good little housewife. Jim came in with a couple of good-sized pieces of luggage. I swallowed hard as the hard reality of him moving in truly hit me for the first time. "Smells good, Boo-boo. Let me slip into some clean clothes and I'll be right back. Here's your paper," Jim dropped the paper on the counter and hauled his life into my bedroom. My head was awhirl with how quickly my life had unalterably changed this weekend. I was no longer under the Johnson's thumb, but now I was Jim's girl - whatever that meant...24/7.

I was putting breakfast on the table just as Jim came in barefoot, but dressed in a gray tee shirt that accentuated his physique and black sweatpants. He grabbed some coffee, sat down at the table and dove into breakfast. I grabbed some coffee and joined him.

"Tastes great, babe. So do you prefer Chris or Chrissy?"

I gulped. I hated being called Chrissy because it was so emasculating, but I felt so submissive around Jim that I couldn't bring myself to object. "Whichever you prefer..."

"Okay. So are you gender-fluid or whatever they call it nowadays?"

Christ. Jim was asking me questions that I didn't have answers for. His blue eyes were burning into me with an intensity that forced me to reply. "I guess I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Tyler made me wear panties for the first time and I guess I got used to wearing them. I like how they make me feel kinda sexy..."

"They do make you look kinda sexy," Jim teased, squeezing my bare thigh. The contact made my cock stiffen in my panties. "You don't have to be coy, Chrissy. You can be as girly as you want around me."

"T-Thanks. I-I feel girly when I'm around you," I blurted out. What the fuck was I saying?

"I'm glad you feel comfortable to be yourself around me, Chrissy. I like your hair. You should let it grow out. I like girly boys with long hair."

"Umm... okay, Bear." Omg. What was I agreeing too? Was Jim going to feminize me like a prison bitch? Why was my cock hard in my panties at the thought?

"That's my girl." Another squeeze of my bare thigh, sending yet another thrill through my core. I wasn't being feminized by force, which Jim could easily do to me. Instead, my masculinity was being slowly killed by Jim with kindness and understanding. It was like I was living out that sissy nightmare I'd had where I was slowly sliding inexorably down a silken chute like I was sliding down the inside of a giant stocking with no way of stopping myself until I hit bottom. Only now Jim was standing on the rim of the silken abyss and cheering on my descent into sissyhood.

Fortunately, Jim turned the conversation to business. We went through the monthly expenses and figured out how much he should kick in a month towards rent, utilities and some other things. Imagine my surprise when he reached into his pocket and started counting out hundred-dollar bills. "Whoa, whoa! That's too much. We're almost halfway through the month," I objected.

Jim was non-plussed, "I doubt your landlord or the electric company is that understanding." He shoved the cash in my hand smiling. "Think of it as a bonus for being so sweet. Go and buy yourself something pretty." Jim started clearing the dishes as I sat there in stunned silence with a fistful of money, feeling like a whore. While he was cheerily rinsing the breakfast dishes and loading the dishwasher, I was stewing. How DARE he give me a wad of cash and tell me to buy myself something pretty like I was some dumb bimbo with blond highlights in her hair! Although...

I could use some more panties...and now that the Johnsons were out of the picture, I would need some sissy supplies of my own...and if Jim wanted me to be more girly, I would need some outfits...and accessories, too.

By the time Jim had finished tidying up the kitchen I was on my laptop shopping like it was Christmas Eve. Jim grabbed another cup of coffee, sat down next to me and read the paper while I was shopping. Hmm...Jim might like a sissy ankle bracelet on me, so I typed in "sissy" in the search bar. It was like a whole new world opened up for me. "Oh my God!" I blurted out.

Jim looked up from his paper, "What?"

"Look at all the sissy stuff they have!"

Jim smiled and squeezed my leg again, "Oh, Chrissy. Did you think you were the only girly boy in the world?"

"Well, no. Of course not. But look at all the STUFF they have." Jim went back to his paper while I started dropping sissy treasures into my shopping cart. Long story short, in less than an hour I had dropped more than two hundred bucks on frillies. "I should get dressed," I said standing up.

"Uh-huh." Jim grunted from behind his paper. "So, what did you get?"

I smiled back, "You'll find out in two to three business days, big guy."

"Tease..."

I stepped into the bedroom to get dressed and went through my clothes trying to decide what to wear. Having spent an hour sifting through all things sissy, my regular clothes seemed boring, so I focused on my nylon gear. I opened the drawer that held all the nylon tops and bottoms that Tyler had given me. Jim seemed to like my pink panties, so I slipped on the pink nylon short shorts with white piping and the white nylon athletic shirt with pink piping. Then I went into my jewelry box to add some bling, not that I had much jewelry. I clipped on my heavy gold chain bracelet and my thin gold necklace and checked out my look in the mirror. Of course, the first thing I checked out was my butt. My panties made a visibly pantyline under the short's pink nylon. I smiled to myself thinking that in this outfit I was guaranteed bear bait.

OMG. Was I already trying to get Bear to fuck my ass again? I was still sore from the double header this morning, so why was I dressing to try to seduce Jim again? There were only three answers as to why I had dressed up like this and I didn't like any of them. I was either a cocktease, a sissy or maybe both.

My reverie was interrupted by a wolf whistle. "Looking good, Boo-boo," Jim smiled. "I hope you have a drawer full of outfits like that."

I blushed furiously as Jim approached. "Umm, yeah. I guess I have a fetish for silky things," I stammered as Jim came up behind me. I watched in the mirror as his hands explored my nylon clad body. It was an erotic sight to behold; a large muscled mature man exploring the body of a smaller, athletic younger man through his silky male lingerie.

Jim was watching us in the mirror too. "Damn, you are a beautiful boy," he purred in my ear. Noticing my jewelry, he husked in my ear, "You should get your ears pierced. Wouldn't you like to wear some pretty earrings?"

"Mmm, yeah..." I agreed. "That would be hot." Of course, I was so turned on by Jim manhandling me that I would have said the same thing if he had suggested that I paint myself purple.

"Shit. Look at the time," Jim said. "I have to get dressed before Miguel gets here for his interview. Do you have anything for lunch?"

"I can make some sandwiches. I better change too." I didn't want Miguel to see me dressed up like a sissy boy, but Jim wouldn't have it.

"Stay this way. This is your place, so you dress anyway you want. Okay?"

"Umm, okay Jim." I blushed. Jim was so supportive that I was embarrassed for doubting his motives earlier.

"Better get going on those sandwiches, sweet cheeks!" Jim playfully swatted me on the butt to send me on my way. I blushed and headed for the kitchen in my flip-flops, rubbing my sore butt cheek. I had left the cash on the table, so I slipped it into the little inside pocket in my shorts.

I had just finished putting lunch on the table when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Jim called out. He came out of the bedroom in jeans and a blue company polo shirt to let Miguel in. I blushed slightly to see Miguel in his janitors' uniform while I was dressed in pink and white nylon with my pink toes on display. It was pretty obvious who the bottom boy was in the room.

"Hey, Chreesie," he greeted me with his sexy accent.

"Hey, Miguel," I decided to give the men some space to discuss their business. "I'll let you boys get to it..."

"Don't be silly, Chrissy," Jim stopped me. "Please stay and we'll all have lunch."

To say that lunch was humbling would be the understatement of the year. I sat there between two masculine men who had both fucked me, dressed like a sissy boy with highlighted shaggy hair and pink toenails that matched both my panties and nylon short shorts while they talked shop. There I was, Joe College having lunch with two working men and barely understanding half their conversation. Sweating pipe? Air balancing? BX? Pex? I was pretty handy doing home repairs, so I could follow most of it, but a lot of the technical stuff went right over my head.

When they started talking about money, I insisted on giving them some privacy and retreated to the bedroom with newfound respect for the blue-collar guys that make the world go round. I had also figured out that Jim did mainly residential construction; decks, dormers and additions along with some house flipping so he could always keep his crew busy between jobs. I put on some music while I was waiting for them to finish and to kill some time, I figured that I would do my nails. I sat on the side chair with my legs crossed at my knees painting my fingernails pink. After I finished my left hand, I blew on them to dry them quicker. I held my hand out to check out the paint job when I caught my reflection in the mirror. OMG. I looked like a total sissyboy, dressed in pink and white nylon, pink toes showing on the ends of my legs that were crossed like a girl with my hand extended like I had seen my sister do when she did her nails. The strange thing was that instead of being shocked, the sight and thought gave me a bit of a thrill...

I quickly painted the nails on my other hand pink and gave them a quick blow dry. Then I struck several poses in the mirror to see how they looked. I crossed my arms over my chest, then moved one hand to my chin like I was in thought, I posed with hands on hips and then with one hand splayed flat on my chest, thoroughly enjoying indulging my feminine side.

Jim called out that they were done and I came out of the bedroom to find that Miguel had got the job. I gave him a big congratulatory hug as he headed back to work. When I turned back to Jim, he was busy typing on his phone.

"Thanks for giving Miguel a job."

"No problem. I think he will be a good worker. Grab your mask and let's go," he answered not even looking up from his phone.

"Go? Go where?"

"To get your ears pierced."

"What...?" I wasn't sure I heard him correctly.

"A friend of mine has a tattoo parlor, but he does piercings too. Let's go...he's waiting..."

"Dressed like this?!" I gestured to my outfit.

"Zach runs a tattoo parlor. Trust me, he's seen it all..." Jim smiled.

"But I have no pockets for my phone or keys or wallet..." I protested. Jim wasn't serious about me going out in public like this, was he?

"Don't sweat it. I have a key now and it's my treat. C'mon Boo-boo." Jim took hold of my bicep and gently ushered me out the door into the elevator. I tensed as the doors closed and my stomach flip-flopped as the elevator dropped toward the lobby. OMG. I would die of humiliation if anybody saw me like this.

We made it to the lobby and stepped out the front door of my building into the parking lot. I was outside dressed like a rent boy with a bigger and older construction worker. If anyone saw us, they would know that I was Jim's sissy bitchboy. I had just taken my first steps out of the closet, and it was damned terrifying.

Jim opened the passenger door to his pickup truck and I hopped in as fast as I could. Sanctuary! I had made it without being seen. Thank heavens it was Sunday and we were on lockdown, so there was barely a soul around. Jim got in and patted the space next to him. It was a classic older truck with a bench seat and I got his meaning. I slid over to the center of the seat to sit right next to Jim. He reached under my butt and pulled out the ends of the old-style seat belt. Jim clicked the belt into place around my hips and then pulled the end strap, taking out the slack until I was tightly secured...and trapped!

Jim started the truck and my mind raced with horrifying possibilities. What if they pierced more than my ears? Would I return permanently covered with humiliating tattoos? What if Jim was a psycho? Nobody knew where I was. I imagined surveillance video of me in my pink short shorts getting into an aptly named "pickup truck" on the news as a salacious missing person story with a picture of me in my old college soccer uniform and the headline Former College Athlete Missing After Gay Tryst...

Jim could be selling me to the guy at the tattoo parlor for all I knew. I could spend the rest of my days locked in his basement as a sissy gimp... Anybody see Pulp Fiction?

"You okay, Chris?" I nodded dumbly. "You want to loosen your grip then?"

"Oh. Sorry," I was so tense, that I had been holding onto Jim's arm with a kung fu grip.

"Sure you're okay?"

The dam broke. "We are just going to get my ears pierced and nothing else, right? I don't want to end up like one of those tattoo freaks, please don't make me get any piercings or tattoos Papa Bear. I'll be a good boy for you I promise..." I almost wailed.

"Whoa. Dude. I'm just taking you to a friend of mine to get your ears pierced...if you want. That's all..." he squeezed my thigh reassuringly. "I think the Johnson's really did a head job on you. You don't have to do anything you don't want to with me. Do you understand?"

I looked up at Jim and nodded. He was right, the Johnsons were in my head. Jim and I were lovers, that was all. Everything else I was dreading or panicking about was a result of the abuse I had suffered at the hands of my twisted neighbors. I rested my head on Jim's shoulder, "Thanks for helping me deal with all that BS."

"That's what I'm here for Boo-boo."

Damn, I was lucky to have him.

Jim pulled the truck into the parking lot behind the tattoo parlor. "You want to do this, or should I take you home?"

"Let's do it," I said firmly. We got out and Jim knocked on the back door. A moment later the door opened and a wall stood there. OMG. The big biker dude that stood there was even bigger than Jim! Zach filled the doorway. The man was a giant in jeans, tee shirt, leather vest and boots with a goatee obvious under his mask.

"Hey, Zach. I hope we didn't keep you waiting."

"No problem. I ain't got nothing going on with the shut down anyway." Zach gave me the once over, "This your boy?"

I blushed furiously. "Yeah, this is my boy, Chris." I couldn't protest about being called a boy by these two large men. I felt like I was in the land of the Giants...

"Cute. C'mon in."

I squeezed past Zach into the tattoo parlor. The place was surprisingly clean inside. I found my voice, "Thanks for opening up for me, Zach. I really appreciate it."

"No problem little feller. This has to stay on the DL. We're not officially open. Take a seat and I'll have your ears done in a jiffy."

I sat in a barber type chair and tried to relax while Zach got everything ready to pierce my ears while Jim browsed some racks of cheesy jewelry and accessories. I'm not a short skinny guy. I'm an athletic average height former jock, but I felt weak and tiny in that small room with these two bulky older men. Sitting in the chair in my little pink nylon outfit that left my smooth arms and legs exposed and pink painted nails with two fully clothed alpha males was pushing my submissive buttons big time. These giants could spit roast me any time they wanted, but Zach was all business and professional. I had to answer some medical questions and sign a release, then before I knew it Zach grabbed the gun and a couple of quick stings later the deed was done. Zach gave me a mirror and I checked out the cute little studs that now adorned my ears. I had just stepped down another rung on the ladder of being a sissy.

"Looking good, Chrissy. Good job, Zach. Put these on my tab, will you?" Jim held up a couple of items. "Check these out." Jim held up a cheesy necklace that in florid script said, "Chrissy" with a little rhinestone dotting the i. He handed me something else as he stepped behind me and clasped the necklace around my neck. I looked at the cheap piece of costume jewelry around my neck in the mirror and knew that I would cherish it always. It was the first piece of jewelry that Jim had given me, and I knew it would not be the last.

"It's perfect. Thanks, Bear," my reflection smiled at Jim behind me. "What's this?" I asked, holding up the other item.

"It's a bear print key chain," he smiled back.

"Yeah, I do a lot of those tats for boys that are into bears," Zach confirmed.

"Really?" I asked, intrigued. "How much do you charge for one of those?" Zach told me the price and my eyebrows popped up. "Really?" I had no idea tattoos cost that much, not that I had ever given it any thought before. Then I remembered that I had Jim's rent money in my pocket. I pulled out the cash. "Let's do it!"

"Whoa... You sure about that?" Jim asked, giving me a chance to back out.

"I'm sure. Umm...can you give us a minute?"

"Okay...I'll hit the can."

Once Jim was out of earshot, I asked Zach about getting the bear print with some writing with it. Zach smiled, "I get it. Like that car commercial with the dogs..." Then I added another line for good measure.

By the time Jim came back I was getting my first tattoo permanently burned high into my right bicep like a shoulder patch. I made him sit on my left so he couldn't see it until Zach was done. If I had known how much getting a tattoo stung, I wouldn't have had it done in the first place. I sat there trying not to move, wincing and clenching as I endured the long process while Jim and Zach chatted nonchalantly.

Finally, it was done. My upper arm was red and sore as hell, like I had been punched a dozen times. But it was worth it when Jim saw it. I was marked in black ink with a bear paw print circled with "BEAR TESTED - BEAR APPROVED" on the upper two thirds of the circle and on the bottom third it proudly stated, "BEAR OWNED SINCE 6-6-2020" today's date...

I had permanently marked myself as Bear's property.

Jim smiled down at me approvingly, "Nice ink, Boo-boo."

Zach put a big bandage over my new tat and gave me care instructions for the next few days. We elbow bumped as we were leaving and Zach said to Jim, "You take good care of that boy."

At the same time, I replied, "He does." And Jim said, "I will."

We walked to Jim's truck in silence and got in with me taking my place in the center seat next to Jim. Both of us were pondering the import of what had just happened. Jim and I had effectively just made our gay marriage vows, courtesy of Reverand Zach.

Jim put his truck in gear and I held onto his arm as we drove back to our place...

To be concluded...