Straight A's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice more I came on his tongue before he asked me to kneel on the bed with my belly down and bum up. As I watched in the wardrobe mirror he slid his rod all the way inside me and fucked me again. I felt so full. This time he moved slowly and deliberately not changing his pace and my passion increased until I could take it no more and I fingered myself over the edge. And as I did this his rhythm increased rapidly, and I could feel his penis knocking on my cervix until he groaned loudly, and I felt the warm rush of his semen inside of me.

We lay together entwined and James told me how again beautiful I was but then added you are such a beautiful person too. And I realised that I really liked him too but said nothing. I silently wondered what would happen if Jessie ever found out. A little later as I lay beside him and sucked him and then gave him a slow hand job these thoughts were forgotten.

I gripped his foreskin between fingers and thumb and whilst lubricating him with my saliva I slowly moved the skin backwards and forwards over his swollen glans. Finally his entire shaft started to pulse, and he groaned in ecstasy, and I watched his milky cum arc and splash onto the jet black skin of my stomach.

We slept and then in the morning as it grew light he turned his back to me, and I was able to clearly see his bum cheeks for the first time. They were still traversed by parallel blue bruises, and I leant over and gently kissed each cheek in turn, and as I did he turned and looked at me.

I snuggled up to him and we kissed, and I felt him hard against me and then he slowly and very gently made love to me and looked deep into my eyes as I climaxed once more.

When we parted a little later I was left wondering when I would see him again. James kissed me deep and spoke.

"I'll ring you soon. I promise."

7

Early the following Monday morning Jessie rang me. She sounded cheerful and upbeat.

"Hello Andrea. How's your schedule this week there's something I wanted to consult you about. I need some advice."

Under the circumstances Jessie was not someone I was keen to meet but I had half an hour free after lunch and so I agreed to meet her in in my office.

She arrived on time and my secretary showed her into my room, offered her a drink which she declined, and then left shutting the door behind her.

Before I could say anything Jessie took a diary out of her handbag opened it and coldly spoke.

"Please explain what your telephone number is doing here in James's secret diary. You know. The one I don't know about. There's a star and A marked for last Wednesday. He likes to use simple codes. There's an oblong with a twelve and a J with eighteen recorded for the Friday after his birthday."

Before I could say anything she continued.

"I know you fucked him, and I know you seduced him. I've come here to give you a choice. You told me you'd like to give your ex a thrashing for being unfaithful to you."

"I had planned to give James twenty-four strokes of the cane with no warmup. You may not have understood but the twelve strokes of the strap I delivered before you saw me cane him were a mercy. Twenty four stroked should reduce his arse to tatters."

Or, and she paused,

"You can receive twelve instead. I want to punish you. You decide."

That's when I knew I truly cared for him. If I had had known then what I know now I might have told her to fuck herself. But I didn't know and although I had enjoyed watching his punishment there are limits.

"OK., I said. But do I have your word you won't touch him, find some other excuse, or tell him."

"Yes."

"Alright. I accept"

And also immediately I started to question my decision.

She told me what she wanted. I was to cancel all my appointments for Friday afternoon and come to her house at one-thirty and promptly at two she would give me twelve strokes of the cane she used for James. There would be no warmup. They would be delivered with me tied over the table. I was to shower first and wear the red dress with no bra, panties, or stockings.

"And remember if you don't show up, then at eleven o'clock Friday night just think about what's going to happen to his already tender bottom."

She got up and crossed to the door.

"See you soon then."

And she left closing the door behind her.

8

I spent a lot of time over the next 4 days variously thinking of my impending punishment and the night I spent with James, and in the end I made peace with my decision to seduce him and take my punishment. I was frightened by what Jessie planned but determined to accept it. On the several occasions when I felt my large smooth muscled bum cheeks I took no pleasure in the realisation they would soon be sore, ridged and swollen, and I realised that I might be sadistic, but I was not masochistic.

On Friday afternoon I showered and put on my red dress as requested and drove to Jessie's and parked outside.

I rang the bell precisely at half past one and Jessie let me in. She was wearing jog pants and a loose, white, sleeveless tee shirt with no bra. Her feet were bare.

Behind her on the table was a pillow, the rope, and the red handled cane.

"Hello Andrea. Remove your dress, fold it, and put it on the chair and then stand there."

And she pointed to the centre of the room.

I stood naked in the centre of the room and jessie looked briefly at me as I stared back. I was really scared but determined not to show it. She moved behind me.

"You've a lovely big arse. It'll take a dozen easily. You might not. I'm going to hurt you."

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? Last chance. Once I have you tied down over the table I won't stop."

"Just get on with it Jessie."

So she did. She tied me down firmly with my legs spread, my arms in front of me and a rope over my lower back to further immobilise my buttocks. Then she made me wait for two o'clock. I waited exposed and trembling for twenty minutes watching the hands on the clock move slowly around whilst Jessie sat silently behind me.

I heard her move behind me and heard her swish the cane twice before I felt it tap gently across my cheeks. There was a swishing noise followed by a whistling and the rod impacted across the centre of my bottom. For a second my brain registered nothing but then I experienced a growing searing pain over my nates. It was atrocious and like nothing I had ever felt before and I sobbed. Jessie waited twenty seconds and struck again. This time she struck lower and again I imagined a red hot iron had been placed across my bum cheeks and I think I screamed.

She gave me four further strokes as pain built on pain and I sobbed, screamed, and struggled uselessly against my bindings. Then she stopped.

"We'll take five minutes for you to appreciate what's coming next. I want you to know the next six will be more painful. I wouldn't want it to be over too soon."

"It's not very nice is it?"

"I hope that the fucking was worth it."

And five minutes later she delivered the second set of six. She was right. They were worse, but when she had finished and I lay still, my skin glistening with sweat, I felt a deep calm detachment, and a sense of enormous wellbeing.

When she released me a little later I was relieved that my ordeal was over. James had been spared and I was proud that not once had I begged for release, and I stood with my head held high.

No further words were needed and neither of us spoke. I put on my dress and shoes and left.

9

Early next Saturday morning the doorbell rang. I was still in bed and when I looked out of the bedroom window I was surprised to see James standing in the street with a large suitcase in his hand. It was cold, windy, and raining. I hurriedly slipped on a nightdress, opened the window, and shouted down to him.

"Hang on. I'll be straight down."

I ran down the stairs and unlatched and opened the door and there stood James.

"I've left her." I'm so sorry Andrea. She told me!"

"Please forgive me."

"The bitch had no right."

He looked so wet, bedraggled, and downcast and my heart went out to him.

"Come in. You can't stand there in the wet."

He entered the house and I shut the door behind him. I took his coat, and then I put my arms around him and held him tight and he pulled me toward himself. We kissed. It was one of the sweetest moments of my life I suddenly realised that I loved him.

"There's nothing to forgive."

He let me go.

"Show me. "

I removed my nightdress and turned, and I heard him gasp.

"You took this for me?"

Then I felt him gently kiss each cheek in turn.

I led him upstairs and we lay naked in bed facing each other and he held me. He kissed my eyes. My hair and my neck and he cried. And then he told me how brave I was and then the words I longed to hear.

"Andrea I love you."

Later that afternoon we made love slow passionate love.

Afterwards as we lay together I pondered the future. I knew I loved him, and I knew his nature. I was sure that at some later indeterminate time he would feel the need to be punished.

"James I love you with all of my heart." I murmured

"But don't worry I know I will be able to provide you with everything you need."

"I know" he said

"I saw your eyes when Jessie punished me. That's not why I love you."

"The two of us together," I said

"Equal partners, no lovers, no secrets, and no exceptions. Apart from your "secret diary"."

"But I'm going to want to see it, just the once, in a couple of days' time and hope to see A* marked 3 days running."

And I reached down, and he was hard and ready.

12