All Comments on 'Straight Boy Gets Turned'

by Newlybisub

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
NIVE BUT A LITTLE SHORT

Would love to here more about this boy. Would like to see him get together with men closer to his age and some place besides a dirty men room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice first time story

I was married when I sucked my first cock. It was with another married man. I was 30, he was in his 60's. I was in a locker room, out of town, after a round of golf. He was nude, standing at the urinal. He was overweight, about my height 5'10, I was about 180lb, he was over 230 & had a big hairy belly. I was peeing 2 urinals over & he looked over at me and said "like what you see young man?" I guess I was looking at his extremely fat dick, which looked to be half hard as he was holding it. I have a very small penis and it shrunk even more as I stopped pissing and became very nervous. I didn't say anything, I just looked down at my barely visible wiener & tried to finish peeing.

He turned toward me, letting go of his dick and said "need a beer? I've got some in my room." I said "uh, sure, I'd love a beer." He said "come on" and brushed against me as I stood there speechless. I had my golf attire on, he grabbed a towel from the rack & walked toward a door at the back of the locker room, wrapped the towel around his waist, looked back to see if I was going to follow him, opened the door & I followed. It was apparently the maintenance exit, but it led to the hotel rooms on the second floor. I walked behind him, watching his large fat butt as we climbed the stairs. We got to his room, went in & he locked the door. He dropped his towel and told me to take off my clothes. I was nervous as hell, never even thought of anything like this before. Here I was, in an older mans hotel room, stripping my clothes off and knowing he wanted something more than a beer.

I took off all my clothes & he laid them on the night stand. I was still sweaty from playing golf, and I wasn't sure if he'd showered or not, until he walked toward me and grabbed my little wiener with his fingers, put his other arm around me and whispered in my ear "I know you want to suck my cock. I'm not going to suck you, you'll have to take care of yourself." He kissed my neck, played with my balls a minute, then walked to the bed and laid down on his back, putting his feet up. He said "c'mon boy, daddy's cock is here for you, you know you want it." I walked to the bed, got on & went right for his thick semi hard cock with my right hand, took ahold of it, and kissed the fat head.

It was then, I realized he hadn't showered. His manly sweat was evident and intoxicating. I looked at his big beautiful cock, then laid down between his legs and began licking and sucking him. I never thought I could do this, but I was so horny and so excited that I could do nothing but caress, lick, kiss and suck this man's beautiful thick cock. I played with his balls as I sucked him and within 10 minutes, his belly started shaking and he said "oh, yea, Jim. I'm cumming, that's it boy, suck my big dick, I'm gonna cum for you, mmm oh yes, I'm cumming". I didn't even debate whether I wanted him to cum in my mouth, I just kept my head down there and felt his fat cock swell even more, it jerked in my mouth and I felt warm liquid pooling in my mouth. He came! In my mouth. He kept pumping up at me and filled my mouth, I swallowed, he kept cumming., I swallowed more and after a 3rd mouthful, he finally subsided. I kept his cock in after he came and his cock went soft, but not completely, and his thickness was still filling my mouth. After 20 minutes or so, I reluctantly let his cock slip from my mouth, got up further between his legs and put 2 fingers on my little dick and shot my cum all over his cock and balls.

This was my first experience sucking cock, but not my last, I was hooked on cock and the taste of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My first blowjob

I like your story. Makes me think of my first blowjod I was walking home when I had to take a piss. When I went in to the gas station men's room there were 2 boys I went to school with there? The urinals were full so I had to go to a stall. When I shut the door and locked it I saw a cock sticking out of a hole in the stall next to me.after I had pissed I sat down on the toilet and grabbed hold of the cock and started sucking it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
first time

he is a lucky boy he discovered he is gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
First Blow Job

Got my first in junior high school by a classmate who wanted to experiment with a "first time" experience. He seduced me by first rubbing my penis bulge through my pants, feeling my instant hard-on. I, too was rubbing his bulge. Next, he started undoing my zipper, telling me that he's peeked at my penis in the boy's gym shower, and told me that my cock is bigger and fatter than his smaller uncut cock, that he can't wait to touch it, squeeze it and suck it. My erection went full tilt when he was unzipping my fly. I was his very first dick suck, and his first experience with semen. He wasn't as developed, so didn't enjoy his own precum or cum discharge yet, but he sure loved playing with my slippery semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Old man

When I was 20 I never would have suck an Old Man. this if pure fiction. I only had sex with good looking men and no old men. I had when some old man would not leave me alone after I said and leave you hands to your self. Stories like this encourage old men to think some young guy wants them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How about part two?

You should write the sequel when you meet him the next night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was always approached by older men while in my 20’s. I’m 42 and married now and that hasn’t changed one bit. There is something about an older man taking control through years of experience. I’ve been with some in their seventies and it is a complete turn on.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 2 years ago

The first service of many......the die is cast!!!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Strange if true. In public tiolets I let guys suck me for ýears before I sucked my first cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous