Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Harvey continues make money online whilst exploring his arse.
7.7k words
4.73
21.6k
56

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,451 Followers

Straight Boy Makes Money 2

CHAPTER 1

The Carpark

Harvey was sweating and shaking when he saw MrGTop use his real name! wondering how he knew who he was!

Typing back, he tried to play it off as cool.

Str8John: Who's Harvey?

The next 5 minutes felt like a lifetime before he replied.

MrGTop: Don't play this game Harvey. The guys loved the video. It looked like you enjoyed making it too.

Harvey was still panicking, wondering if one of the men on the video call recognised him? Typing back Harvey sent another message.

Str8John: What do you want?

MrGTop: I simply want to help you. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. As long as you behave.

Oh fuck! Harvey thought. Was this man blackmailing him? He needed this to end. He went to delete the app and planned to shut off all contact with him, but that just panicked him more, what if this man had a way to tell the people he knew what Harvey has been doing?

Then another message came through.

MrGTop: I am going to guide you to help you get more money, trust me and you will do well.

Harvey nervously replied.

Str8John: Please, I want to end this now.

MrGTop: Too bad, this isn't ending yet. I will be in touch, Harvey.

Str8John: No! Please stop!

But he had no reply. Harvey checked his phone every few seconds for the next two hours. Pacing around the living room in fear.

He checked on as many porn sites that he could find to see if there were any videos of him but it was no use, he didn't even know what to search. He couldn't find anything but that still didn't put Harvey's mind at ease.

Then his roommate Tom came home.

"Hey mate you okay?" He asked walking through the door.

Trying to act calm, Harvey replied.

"Yeah good, you?"

"Yeah mate, Fifa?" Tom asked coming into the living room.

"Sure." Harvey replied.

For the next two hours they played and Harvey lost every game, still in fear of what is going to happen with his videos.

After that, Harvey went into his room and went back onto the NoodMe app and saw he had a message.

MrGTop: We are going to grow your profile, put the video of you wanking at the window as active for others to see.

Harvey was shaking reading it, he didn't want others to see it, what if someone he knew found it.

Str8John: I can't do that! What if someone works out it's me!

MrGTop: There's no way to tell it's you Harvey, now put it up there. You can put a charge so even people that follow you will have to pay for it.

Harvey was incredibly nervous, on one hand, he knew it would mean more money and if he was completely honest with himself, he liked the compliments he was getting. It was nice to have people appreciating his body again since Daisy doesn't anymore. Then on the other hand, he didn't want to be caught out and found by someone he knows.

Then another message came through.

MrGTop: You're lucky I'm not some horrible man that is blackmailing you. Do as I say and I will always guide you well.

Reading this put Harvey's mind at ease a little. Then, rewatching the video of him wanking by the window he knew there wasn't a clear way to prove it was him.

So, he did as MrGTop said, uploaded the video and put a £5 price on it.

MrGTop: Good boy, now you are going to make another video, do you drive?

Str8John: Yes, why?

MrGTop: Good, you are going to drive to some empty car park tonight. Where you will record yourself, getting completely naked and then wanking in your car.

Str8John: I can't do that!! It's too risky!!

MrGTop: Do as I say, just be careful about it. Trust me, if you carry on obeying me then you will make a lot of money and have men begging you for more.

Harvey was still stuck in two minds. He knew if he did it right then no one would know it's him, and after wanking in front of the window he knew he got some sort of pleasure of being in public. He also didn't want to push too much back against this man who so far has been nice and not used the videos against him.

Str8John: Okay, I'll do it.

MrGTop: Good boy. Send me the video before you put it on your feed.

Str8John: Okay.

Clicking off the app, Harvey realised his cock was rock hard! He didn't know why, but something has gotten him turned on. Looking at the time, it was already 9pm and he decided that he would wait 1 more hour and then do the drive to a carpark.

He eventually found one that was completely empty. It was pitch black outside and when Harvey turned the camera on, he could barely see anything through it. Although he didn't want to get caught, he turned the light on the inside of his car on.

Slowly, he pulled down his trousers, making sure to keep looking around for anyone that could see him. After his trousers were off, Harvey pulled over his shirt so he was now sat completely naked in his car.

Grabbing his phone, he turned the flash on and hit record.

Luckily, he was already rock hard. Knowing that he needed a good video to not only please MrGTop but also to get more money, he started to wank slowly, keeping the camera on his cock as he moaned.

"Mmmmm." He kept making as he slowly wanked.

Before he knew it, Harvey was incredibly turned on and wanking faster and faster. His precum was dripping out of his cock, doing what he knew the viewers liked Harvey started to run his finger all over the head of his cock.

When it was wet enough, he moved the camera to show just his chin. Being careful so no one could know it was him, he loudly started to lick and suck on his finger, once again tasting his own precum.

"Mmmmm." He moaned again whilst sucking on his finger before going back to wanking his rock-hard cock.

Lost in lust, Harvey forgot that he was so open in public and is just happily wanking his hard cock.

Faster and faster he keeps wanking, images of Daisy flashing through his head. Picturing her sucking his cock as he wanked, missing the feeling of her soft lips around his cock.

A few minutes later, Harvey's moans have gotten louder and louder and suddenly he cums, covering himself with a thick load. His breathing was heavy and he was struggling to the hold phone still as he recorded everything.

Wanting to put on a good show, Harvey moved the camera to focus on the pool of cum on his chest and with a finger he started to push it around.

When suddenly a car light drives past from behind it shocks Harvey to remember where he is. Then it hit him, he's not remembered to bring any tissue to clean up!

Harvey looks at the pool of cum on his stomach, his first thought is to use his shirt to clean it. Then, he thinks back to MrGTop trying to convince him to taste his own cum.

Running his finger around the warm, thick load, Harvey slowly pulls it up closer and closer to his face, the scent of his cum filling his senses.

As he looks at the cum covered finger, Harvey shakes his head and wipes it back down onto his body.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Harvey says out loud.

Pulling off one of his socks, Harvey does his best to clean himself up with it before getting dressed again.

Starting is car, Harvey drives home and goes straight into his bedroom without saying hi to Tom.

Str8John: I've done the video, sending it you now.

It took a few minutes for the video to fully load, after it has, he sees that MrGTop has viewed it.

MrGTop: That's hot. The guys will love this one.

Str8John: Thanks, do you think it'll get me a lot of money?

MrGTop: Definitely, if you showed your face you'd get even more!

Str8John: I'm not doing that, I don't want anyone to know who I am.

MrGTop: I understand, Harvey.

Reading his name again Harvey's heart started to race, panicking about who this person is that knows him.

Str8John: Who are you? And how do you know me?

MrGTop: You'll find out. Put that video up now.

Str8John: Okay.

Harvey uploaded the video and within half an hour he had made £40. It is a strange mix of feelings he's getting, he's anxious that the more he puts out then the riskier this gets, then at the same time he feels incredibly horny and flattered that so many men are willing to pay just to see him.

Holding his hard cock, Harvey finds Daisy's number and gives her a call.

"Hey hun, you okay?" She asks answering the call.

Harvey can hear talking in the background, a mix of men and women's voices.

"Yeah, good thanks, what you up to?" Harvey asks her.

"Just got a few people around ours, you been up to much?" She asks back.

"Just chilling, do you want me to come visit you soon?" Harvey asks, in desperate need for sex. Since starting this online account, he is horny all the time.

"Yeah definitely!" She replies and Harvey smiles that she's keen to see him, "What about next weekend?"

"Sounds good to me." Harvey replies.

"Great, I should get going but I'll speak to you soon." Daisy says.

"Speak soon." Harvey replies and puts the phone down.

Lying back, Harvey starts to stroke his cock thinking about Daisy. Knowing he will be having sex again in just over a week is what he needs to keep him going.

It doesn't take long for Harvey to cum for a second time tonight, this time cleaning it up with a tissue. He lies back down and easily falls to sleep.

CHAPTER 2

More Followers

Harvey wakes up to his alarm at 6am.

Turning it off, he looks at his phone and sees a lot of notifications from his NoodMe app. Opening it up, the first thing he sees is that he's made over £100 over night! The next thing is that he now has 103 followers, each one paying £10 a month to follow him.

Oh my god! How can I be making this much money just for wanking?! Harvey thinks, ecstatic with the amount of spare money he is going to have.

I should buy Daisy something nice, she will love that! He thinks.

Getting out of bed, Harvey goes into the shower and starts to wash himself when an idea comes to his head.

I need to make sure I keep these followers.

He steps out and grabs his phone, he angles it so it can see into the shower door. He steps inside, allows the water to trickle off of him and he moves his head so it's blocked by the rest of the shower door.

After setting the camera to a timer, Harvey gets out and checks the photo.

He's impressed with himself.

It's a very clear shot that shows all of his body but manages to cut out his head. The hot water and steam are enhancing his muscles and his cock is clear in view as well. He's also impressed with how good his arse looks in it.

He uploads it to his NoodMe and finishes off his shower.

Harvey has some breakfast then heads to work.

It's at lunch when he next checks his phone and sees he's gained another 2 followers. Also, a message.

MrGTop: Nice photo this morning, did you have some fun in the shower?

Harvey looks around and makes sure that none of his colleagues can see his phone.

Str8John: Unfortunately, not. I saw how many followers I gained and I wanted to keep them happy.

MrGTop: Well, I'm sure you are. We will keep working on growing your profile.

Str8John: Okay, thanks.

Harvey puts his phone away, eats his lunch and then carries on with his work as normal.

It's 5pm when Harvey gets back home. Getting changed into something more comfortable he checks the NoodMe app and sees he's got quite a few new messages.

Such as:

"Hey hottie, your body looked great this morning, I'd love to see more."

"Wow I just came so hard watching you!"

"Fucking hell, I would destroy that arse!"

But the one that grabs Harvey's attention the most is:

"Hey, how much for a video made just for me?"

Harvey goes onto his messages and starts typing.

Str8John: Hey, someone has requested a video made for them. How much do I charge for that?

MrGTop: Depends what they want, ask them.

Harvey went back onto the message about the private video, it's by someone called "Paul25"

Str8John: Hi Paul, it depends on what you want to see?

It's only 5 minutes before he gets a reply.

Paul25: I want to see you wanking, then I want to finally see you bent over and fingering your arsehole while you moan for me.

Harvey reads the message a few times, it seems more and more people are wanting him to start playing with his arse. Something he is not interested in.

Str8John: I'm sorry but I don't do arse play. I can do anything else for you?

He quickly gets a reply.

Paul25: If I am the first person to see you play with your arse, I will pay you £250.

£250! That's a lot of money. Harvey thinks, his resistance to play with his arse instantly going down with the idea of that much money.

Without even realising what he is doing, he starts to type back.

Str8John: Okay, I can do that.

Paul25: Good, I will send you the money now. When will I have the video?

Str8John: I will be able to get it to you tonight, I just need to go and buy some lube.

Paul25: Even better, I can't wait to see that tight arsehole finally getting some action.

Harvey is surprised to realise his cock is rock hard after this messaging. Then, a minute later he sees the £250 enter his account and a huge smile is all over his face.

£250! Fucking hell! He thinks, not believing he hasn't done this sooner.

Harvey runs to his car and goes to the closest shop, buying some lube, he quickly puts it in his pocket so no one can see what he's got.

Getting home, his roommate Tom is out so Harvey texts him in preparation.

"What time will you be back?" He asks.

"Not until late." Tom replies and Harvey has a sigh of relief.

Wanting to do a good show for this amount of money, he gets into the shower and shaves his balls all over and makes sure his arsehole is perfectly smooth.

Stepping out of the shower, Harvey dries himself and gets onto his bed completely naked.

Setting up his phone so the camera is pointing at him, except he can't seem to get an angle where he can play with his arse and not show his face.

Looking through his wardrobe, Harvey finds a scarf that he wraps around his face, only showing his eyes.

This is it, time to go. Harvey thinks, mixed with excitement and nervousness.

He hits record.

Harvey starts by sitting down on his bed, knowing his face is covered gives him a bit of ease as he slowly starts to stroke his cock.

With his left hand Harvey grabs the lube and lifts up the lid, pouring it onto his cock he starts to stroke a little faster.

The wetness from the lube enhancing his pleasure and he starts to give out light moans as he does so.

After a few minutes, Harvey leans back and lifts his legs up. With his right hand he starts to rub the lube over his freshly shaved balls and finally down to the space between his arse and his balls.

"Oooohhh." Harvey moans, realising he enjoys this area being touched.

Okay, time to do it. Harvey thinks.

His cock is leaking precum and his horniness is off the charts.

He lies back completely and lifts his legs up and bends them, knowing his smooth arsehole is facing the camera.

With one finger covered in lube he starts to run it over his untouched hole. Enjoying the sensation of the cold lube around his arse.

"Oooohhh!" Harvey moans loudly as his finger first presses into his tight hole.

Slowly his finger goes deeper and deeper, he can feel his arse stretching and wrapping around his finger. He feels his knuckles on his cheeks and Harvey knows his finger is all the way inside of him.

Much to his surprise, the feeling is amazing.

His legs still open wide and up high, he slowly starts to push the finger in and out of his arse. Keeping his knuckles against his skin at all times as he slowly fingers himself.

"Oh god." He pants out, loving the feeling.

For a few minutes Harvey just lies there and fingers himself slowly. His arse is fully accepting the finger and he picks up the speed.

Keeping his finger straight, Harvey starts to move his hand away and back to his arse. Instead of his slower fingering, he was now thrusting his finger in and out of his arse faster, the wet lube making a noise around the room that mixes with his moaning.

Getting lost in the moment, Harvey actually forgets that he's recording himself. The pleasure coming from his arse that has now fully grown accustomed to his finger making Harvey want more.

With his whole hand covered in lube, he presses a second finger against his arse and slowly pushes. It's tight and he can tell his arse is definitely not used to the size but he pushes anyway.

"OOOoohhh!" Harvey lets out a deep moan as the second finger finally pushes inside.

With the lube helping, he easily slides the second finger knuckle deep inside of him and Harvey just lays there as his arse gets used to it.

"Oh fuck." Harvey pants out, his breathing has grown heavy and his arse feels like it's clenching around his fingers.

After a minute or two, Harvey starts to push the two fingers in and out of his arse. Feeling his tight arsehole clenching around the fingers gives him more pleasure and he starts to finger himself faster and faster.

Instinctively, Harvey uses his left hand to grab his rock-hard cock and starts to wank.

"Oh god, oh yes!" He moans wanking and fingering himself at the same time.

He arches his back and catches a glimpse at his phone and remembers about the video.

A new idea coming to his head, Harvey reluctantly pulls the fingers out of his arse and gets onto his hands and knees with his arse facing the camera.

He rubs his left hand against his arse cheek and gives himself a hard spank, then grabbing his arse hard. Making sure to give a good video.

Using his left hand, he grabs his arse cheek and pulls it to the side to show his lubed-up hole.

His right hand comes back and with ease he pushes his two fingers knuckle deep into his arsehole."

"Mmmmmm!" Harvey moans loudly, having to bite his lip to hold in more moans.

His face pressed against the bed, Harvey can see between his legs directly at the camera and his moans grow louder and louder as he fingers himself.

Not believing the pleasure he's actually giving himself, Harvey closes his eyes and just enjoys fingering his hole. The more he does it the looser his arse feels and the greater the pleasure grows.

"Fuck yes, so fucking good." He moans out against the bed.

After 5 minutes of fingering himself, Harvey can't hold it in any longer. He grabs onto his cock with his right hand and starts to furiously wank.

"Oh god, fuck!" Harvey can't stop himself moaning as he wanks faster and faster.

His fingers are fucking his own arse as he quickly wanks, his moans grow louder and louder to the point he feels like he's actually having sex.

It takes only a minute from the dual pleasure for his balls to tighten and he knows he's about to cum.

"OH FUUUUCCKKK!!" Harvey grunts and his cock erupts.

He didn't think everything through because his cock is now firing gallons of cum all over his bedsheets, but right now he couldn't care less.

His fingers are rapidly fucking his arse as he cums more than he ever has in his life.

"Fuck, so good." He pants out, his orgasm slowly dying down.

Eventually, his arse stops clenching around his fingers and Harvey manages to slowly pull them out.

Turning around, he heads to the camera and whispers.

"Hope you enjoy that as much as I did." Then turns off the recording.

He grabs the phone and watches the video back.

"Ah fuck!" He says loudly sitting down directly on his pool of cum.

"Fuck's sake." He says to himself.

Taking the sheets off, he shoves them into the washing machine before going back to his room to watch the video.

Oh my god, is that really me? He thinks as he watches himself fingering his arsehole and cumming all over the bed.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,451 Followers