Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her mouth around his cock, Harvey starts to miss something. It takes a minute for him to figure out what it is, until it hits him.

God, my arse feels empty! He thinks.

Closing his eyes, he remembers doing the live chat with MrGTop, what it was like to have 3 fingers in his arse as he made himself cum.

His arse starts to quiver and he has to fight the urge to ask Daisy to finger him, knowing she will find that weird.

Trying to distract himself, Harvey grabs Daisy and pulls her up.

Pushing his tongue into her mouth they start to make out. Harvey can taste his precum on her tongue but he doesn't care, if anything after tasting it so much now he actually likes it.

He throws her onto the bed and gets between her legs.

"Ooooh god." Harvey moans pushing his cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes!" Daisy moans wrapping her legs around him.

"God I've missed this!" Harvey moans, quickly starting to fuck his girlfriend.

After a few minutes, once again Harvey starts to imagine something in his arse. The feeling just made touching his cock 100x more pleasurable.

He keeps thinking of this until he eventually cums inside of Daisy. She moans and says she's cumming at the same time although Harvey doesn't know if she's being honest.

Whilst Harvey is cumming, the only thing he can think is that it doesn't feel as good as when he was fingering himself.

Lying down next to his girlfriend, Harvey kisses her and they fall asleep.

In the morning, he says goodbye and drives home.

"Tom?" He shouts walking through the door.

No answer.

Sitting on the sofa, Harvey finds himself getting horny and alone.

He pulls up his phone and loads up some lesbian porn. As he starts to wank, he realises he misses having his arse played with again.

What about a toy? He thinks.

In his horny state, Harvey loads up a sex toy website and flicks through a few butt plugs. Eventually one grabs his attention. It's a dildo sort of toy that apparently vibrates and is amazing for prostate orgasms.

Without giving him time to think, he clicks to buy and for next day delivery.

Still ridiculously horny, and wanting to take the opportunity of being alone to play with his arse, Harvey decides to take this chance to make another video for his NoodMe account.

Setting his phone up, he hits record and sits back on the sofa. With his face out of the camera, he starts to wank his cock.

A few minutes in, he spits on his finger and easily slides it knuckle deep into his arsehole.

"Ooooh yeah." He moans.

Fingering himself with just the one finger faster and faster, Harvey's moans grow louder.

Fuck I've missed this! He thinks.

He keeps fingering himself as he wanks his rock-hard cock.

"Oooooh fuuuckk!!" He grunts and shoots cum all over himself.

Cleaning himself up, Harvey loads the video onto his NoodMe and it instantly gets over 30 views and he gets a few tips.

He smiles to himself, thinking of how easy this money is.

I can't believe how much people will pay to watch this.

Then, a bell comes from his phone.

Opening it he reads a notification.

"Cal58 has just tipped you £100 for your latest video."

£100!!! Fucking hell!! Harvey thinks, flattered and amazed at the same time.

He sits back and smiles to himself. Not only at all the money he is making, but with excitement for the toys that he is going to be receiving.

The end for now