Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having now cum, Harvey is having second thoughts about sending the video. Then he remembers that he's already received the money for it.

Going into the chat with Paul25, he sends the video and says "Enjoy."

Being covered in lube seems harder to clean that just using a tissue, so Harvey jumps into the shower again.

Getting dressed, he puts clean sheets onto his bed and sits on the sofa and sees a message on NoodMe.

Paul25: Fucking hell that was hot! Look at your tight little hole getting fingered! I just covered myself in cum watching you!

Harvey smiles to himself, loving knowing the effect he's having on these men.

Str8John: Hope you enjoyed my first ever arse play video.

Paul25: Oh, I will be enjoying that a lot!

Then Harvey hears the front door open.

"Hiya mate." He hears Tom's voice call.

"You alright?" He asks back.

Tom walks into the living room and sits on the sofa next to Harvey.

"Yeah, good mate, what you been up to?" Harvey asks.

"Just at my mum's." Tom says.

The two play on the PlayStation for a while before they both go to their bedrooms.

Lying down, Harvey loads up the NoodMe app and sends a message to MrGTop.

Str8John: I got £250 for one video today!

Harvey is surprised at how quickly he replies.

MrGTop: Not bad, what did you do in the video to get that?

Str8John: I thought you'd like to know that... I fingered myself for him!

Harvey can't hold in his smiling, actually proud of himself for earning this money.

MrGTop: You naughty little slut! You fingered yourself for someone else before me?!

Harvey's cock twitched at being called slut, until he feels a little afraid in case he has angered this man.

Str8John: He offered me a lot of money, I couldn't say no!

MrGTop: Send me the video now!

Str8John: Well, he paid me £250 for it...

MrGTop: Harvey, do not make me tell you again.

Harvey froze reading this, he almost forgot that this man knows his true identity. So far, he hasn't blackmailed or done anything bad to him and Harvey doesn't want to push it.

He loads the video up and sends it to MrGTop.

MrGTop: Good boy, I'll watch it now.

Harvey lies there, waiting anxiously for a response. It's nearly 10 minutes when he hears back.

MrGTop: Fuck me, that was hot! You are a naughty little slut!

Str8John: I'm glad you liked it!

Harvey's smile returns, knowing he's turned on yet another man.

MrGTop: Invite me to a live call now, you're going to finger your little hole for me right now!

Harvey jumps at this, knowing that Tom is in the other room he knows he can't do it.

Str8John: I can't, my roommate is in the other room so I can't make any obvious sounds.

MrGTop: Fine, tomorrow you are going to do it for me slut.

Harvey sighs in relief that this man isn't going to make him risk getting caught by Tom.

Str8John: Yes sir.

MrGTop: Good boy, talk to you tomorrow.

Harvey signs out and puts his phone on charge before easily falling to sleep.

CHAPTER 3

Learning About Arse Play

Harvey wakes up earlier than his alarm, wide awake he sits up and thinks over the last week or so.

I've done a lot of sexual stuff for men online, He thinks, this doesn't make me gay does it? I'm not attracted to men, it's just for the money.

Deciding he will test himself, Harvey grabs his phone and loads up a porn website.

Searching "Gay porn" Harvey clicks on the first video.

He watches these two very toned and smooth men kissing each other for a few minutes before one starts to suck the others cock.

Nothing. He thinks to himself.

Fast forwarding, he gets to the point of the video where one man is getting fucked from behind by the other. Still nothing. He thinks.

This isn't turning him on, watching two men doesn't arouse him. Harvey comes to assume that what turns him on is the attention he's receiving. He can't deny how much he loves having men compliment him, but he assumes it would just be the same if a woman compliments him.

Turning off the porn, Harvey jumps in the shower and gets to work early.

The whole day he is still remembering the feeling of fingering himself. He can't believe that it can feel that good. That's not gay though, it just feels good, doesn't mean I like men. He argues.

Getting distracted, Harvey brings up an "incognito" tab on his laptop and starts to search about straight men enjoying having their arse played with.

He reads a lot and learns that it's a very common thing. There are lots of pleasure points in a man's arse, especially the prostate that he's learned.

Phew, straight guys can enjoy it too. He thinks to himself closing the window down.

With his mind at ease, Harvey continues with work as usual.

At 4pm, just before packing up his things he texts his roommate.

"Hey mate, you in tonight?" He asks, thinking about doing the live chat with MrGTop.

"Yeah, I am, are you?" Tom texts back and Harvey tries to think of how he can do the live chat without Tom knowing, but he can't think of any.

He quickly goes onto the NoodMe and messages MrGTop.

Str8John: Hi sir, my roommate is going to be in all tonight so I can't do the live chat. Can we arrange it for another day?

MrGTop: Fine, but you will need to put up a video or photos onto your account, keep the fans happy.

Str8John: Yes sir.

Driving home, Harvey tries to think of what he can put up onto his profile. He doesn't want to put the video of him fingering himself because even though his face is covered, it still runs the risk of someone recognising him. Especially now he has so many followers.

Finally getting home, Harvey quickly goes to his room and takes a few photos of him on his hands and knees with his arse cheeks spread and aiming at the camera. Then a few of him completely naked with his face cut out, showing off his abs.

Posting them onto his page, Harvey sees he's gained another 2 followers and wonders what he's going to spend all his money on.

Tom comes home and the two eat together and play a few games.

"I'm out Friday night." Tom says as they sit next to each other on the sofa.

"What you doing?" Harvey asks, not wanting to sound too keen to get him out the house.

"Got a date." Tom tells him.

"Nice." Harvey replies, already planning on telling MrGTop straight away.

Finally going to bed, Harvey loads up NoodMe.

Str8John: Sir, I have all Friday night alone.

It's only 5 minutes before he gets a reply.

MrGTop: Good boy, what time do you want me round?

Harvey's heart feels like it stops at reading this, he doesn't want this man around. He is just looking forward to going on camera for him.

Str8John: I don't want to meet, just the live chat.

His hands begin to sweat as he waits for a reply.

MrGTop: fine, Friday 6pm. You're mine.

Str8John: Yes sir.

Harvey lays back, happy that this man hasn't forced coming around and he falls to sleep.

The next few days fly by.

Friday comes and Harvey speeds home and is more than ready for his call with MrGTop.

He bursts through the door, puts his work bag in his room and gets straight onto the NoodMe app.

Str8John: I'm ready if you are?

Instantly he gets a reply.

MrGTop: send me the call.

Harvey sends the call and doesn't put a fee on it, knowing that this MrGTop can pretty much get what he wants.

He quickly answers and Harvey knows he's on camera.

"Hi slut." He hears the man say.

"Hi Sir." Harvey replies, he's sat down and has the camera just showing from the neck down.

"Why are you still clothed?" He asks.

"Sorry sir." Harvey quickly says back, placing the phone on the table he starts to undress on camera.

Once completely naked, Harvey sits back down.

"Good boy," Sir says, "Are you really going to hide your face from me? I know who you are." He says.

Harvey panics at this, knowing this person knows his identity is one thing but going on camera with his face on it is another step.

MrGTop must've sensed his hesitation.

"This app doesn't allow any screenshots or recording on live chats, once this calls over there is nothing that's saved." He tells Harvey.

"Oh okay," Harvey says, relieved over this information he slowly moves the phone so he's smiling at the camera.

"Aren't you a cute little slut." He replies.

"Thank you, sir." Harvey says, still feeling awkward having his face on but his cock in reacting to the compliments and being called a slut.

"Now," MrGTop says, "Place the camera so your entire body is on show and I will direct you."

"Yes sir." Harvey replies and does as he's told.

Sitting down, Harvey can see he is fully on show on the camera, this is when it hits him.

Harvey realises that he's not getting any money for this, he isn't doing it for a fee, it's just to please this man. Well, and please himself.

"Good boy, start to wank your big cock." MrGTop orders.

"Yes sir." Harvey replies, gripping his cock and slowly pulling it up and down.

"Mmm you're such a hot little slut. I knew it when I first saw you." He says.

His words having an effect on Harvey as his cock twitches in his hand.

"Rub your precum with your finger, get it nice and wet boy." MrGTop orders.

"Yes sir." Harvey replies, knowing where it's going but too horny to care.

He rubs his finger around the head of his cock which is already covered in precum, the soft touch making him shiver in pleasure.

"Good boy, now lick that finger clean!" The man orders.

"Yes sir!" Harvey replies, not even thinking of saying no.

He brings his finger up and seductively stares at the camera as he slowly licks it all over. After he wraps his lips around the fingers and slowly bobs up and down on it.

"Oooh fuck yeah." MrGTop moans.

Harvey loves the effect he's giving to this man makes him moan around his own finger.

"Now, have you got your lube?" MrGTop asks.

"Yes sir." Harvey replies taking the finger out of his mouth.

"Good, get onto your hands and knees on the sofa." He orders.

Harvey grabs the lube from the table on the side and gets into position. His knees spread on the sofa as he rests his head on the back.

"Now spread that arse for me boy!" MrGTop orders.

Harvey moves his hands back and starts to grip onto his arse cheeks, spreading them apart and giving this man a proper view of his arsehole. Any fear of having his face on camera now gone.

"Oh yeah, look at that tight little virgin hole." MrGTop moans and Harvey wonders if he's wanking.

"Are you wanking for me sir? Wanking over my tight little hole?" Harvey asks.

"Yes, I am slut, the things I would do to that fucking arse!" He moans back.

Harvey has zero intention of letting any other man near his arse, but he is so turned on he gets lost in the moment.

"Mmm yes sir, what would you do to me?" Harvey moans, grabbing and spanking his arse.

"I'd bury my tongue deep in your hole, show you what it's like to get your arse eaten like a real slut! Then I'd finger the life out of you before I shove my entire cock balls deep into your slutty little hole!" MrGTop grunts loudly.

"Ohh fuck!" Harvey moans, his cock leaking precum beneath him.

"Get that fucking lube over your fingers now my slut!" He orders and Harvey's hair stand on end in excitement.

Knowing how good it felt to finger himself, and hoping this experienced man can show him how to do it even better, Harvey happily pours lube over his finger and without instructions starts to rub it over his tight hole.

"Fuck, you are such a little slut." MrGTop moans.

"I am for you sir!" Harvey moans back, not even knowing if he means it or not.

"Get that finger deep in your arsehole now!" MrGTop orders.

"Mmmmmm!!" Harvey moans as with ease he slides on finger knuckle deep into his arsehole.

"Yes! I've wanted to see you using that arsehole for ages!" The man moans, clearly wanking his cock.

Harvey keeps his finger deep inside of him, the memory of how good this feels come back to him and he lets out a loud, deep moan.

"Start fingering your gay little arsehole slut!" MrGTop orders.

"Yes sir!" Harvey moans, loving this.

He starts to push his finger in and out of his arse. Feeling it clench around his finger as he pushes it deeper and deeper.

"Good slut, how does it feel?" The man asks.

"Fucking good!" Harvey moans, pressing his face into the sofa and moaning at the same time.

Knowing someone is watching him do this live just giving him some more pleasure.

"Now, get a second finger in that hole!" MrGTop orders.

"Yes sir." Harvey moans.

It's easier than last time, he pushes the second lubed finger against his hole, and it slides deep inside of him.

"Fuuuckk." He pants out, holding both fingers knuckle deep inside his arse.

"Now, curl your fingers so they're pointing towards your belly." MrGTop orders.

"Yes sir." Harvey moans, doing as he's told.

"Do you feel a hard surface?" The man asks.

"Yes sir." Harvey tells him, feeling what he's saying.

"That's your prostate, you're going to work that good now for me slut." The older man moans.

"Yes sir, thank you." Harvey moans, loving the feeling his fingers are giving him.

"Now finger that fucking arsehole faster!" MrGTop orders.

"Fuuckkk." Harvey moans as he starts to fuck his arse with his fingers, faster and faster. His knuckles slapping against his skin every time.

"Oh yeah, moan for me you little whore!" MrGTop moans.

"Fuck yes, I love it sir! I love fingering my little arsehole!" Harvey moans loudly, meaning every word.

"Just think if it was me, I would know exactly how to please your arsehole!" The man moans.

Harvey has to try and control himself, he wants to go along and beg this older man to finger him but inside he's fighting the urge.

"Sit back down on the sofa with your legs spread whore!" MrGTop orders.

Once again, Harvey's cock twitches as being called a whore.

Pulling his fingers out, he sits on the sofa and faces the phone.

"Now lift your legs up and get those fingers back in that tight little hole!" The man orders.

"Yes sir!" Harvey moans.

Lifting his legs up, Harvey reaches around and easily slides 2 fingers knuckle deep into his arsehole.

"Oooooh God!" Harvey moans loudly, loving the feel of his arse opening up for his fingers.

"Faster slut!" MrGTop orders with a moan.

"Oh god, I fucking love it! My arse feels so good!" Harvey moans, closing his eyes and just fucking his own arse with is fingers.

"Are you ready for your third finger?" MrGTop asks.

"I don't know if that will fit sir." Harvey says, but not stopping pushing his 2 fingers in and out.

"Oh, it'll fit slut, get it in there now!" He orders.

"Fuck... yes sir." Harvey moans.

With his third lubed up finger, Harvey presses it against the entrance of his arse next to his other 2 fingers.

It takes more force and Harvey can feel his arse not wanting to accept it, but he carries on anyway. He keeps pushing and pushing and soon he feels his arse open and accept the tip of his third finger inside.

"Shiiiitt!" Harvey moans, feeling his arse getting even more stretched.

"Good boy, keep going!" MrGTop orders.

Harvey takes a deep breath and tries to relax himself. Slowly, he pushes the three fingers deeper and deeper inside of his tight little hole. Feeling his arse wrapping around them the deeper he goes.

"FUUUUCCKKKK!" Harvey moans loudly as his knuckles rest against his arse cheeks.

"Fucking yes!" MrGTop moans and Harvey can hear the sound of him wanking his own cock.

"Oh fuck, so tight!" Harvey moans.

For a few minutes Harvey pants for air as he listens to MrGTop moaning and wanking. Without any further instructions, Harvey slowly pulls the fingers out and then pushes them back in.

"Yes, stretch that little hole for your daddy." MrGTop moans.

"Oh fuck, yes daddy." Harvey moans out before being able to stop himself.

He stops and looks at the camera, realising what he just said.

"Good slut, finger your hole for me faster now!" MrGTop orders.

Harvey's hole is loosening up and he starts to fuck his arse faster with his fingers. It starts to feel even better, with his legs stretched wide open Harvey is uncontrollably moaning in pure pleasure.

"Wank your cock for me now! I want you to cum for your daddy as you finger your arsehole!" MrGTop orders.

"Yes... yes... yes...." Harvey moans as he grips his cock and wanks it furiously.

"I'm not going to last long daddy." Harvey moans, not attempting to stop himself.

"Good boy! Cum for me! Cum for your daddy!" MrGTop orders and it's the last thing that breaks the dam.

"OOOH FUUUUCKKKK!!" Harvey screams.

His cock erupts and a flood of cums shoots all over his naked body. Harvey moans out and trembles as the greatest orgasm he's ever had fulfils his entire body.

"Good slut." MrGTop says to him.

"That... what.... Incredible..." Harvey pants out.

It takes him a few minutes to recover and get his breathing under control. Looking up at his phone.

"Did you cum?" Harvey asks.

"You bet I did." He replies.

"I should probably get cleaned up before my roommate comes back." Harvey says, having now cum not wanting to stay on the call.

"Okay, you are going to start putting videos up on your profile of you playing with your arse." MrGTop tells him.

"I... I don't know." Harvey replies.

"You don't need to know, you just do as you're told." MrGTop tells him, "Plus, how good did that orgasm feel?"

"It did feel better than anything before." Harvey tells him.

"Good boy, I can give you even better pleasure." MrGTop tells him.

Before getting himself caught back into the moment, Harvey says bye and turns his phone off.

He jumps into the shower to clean off the cum and the lube before Tom returns home.

CHAPTER 4

Missing Anal

"Harvey!" Daisy shouts opening her door and she gives Harvey a hug.

"God it's good to see you." Harvey says giving her a kiss.

"Come in." She says and she leads them into her uni house.

Going into the living room, there are three people sitting on the chairs watching TV.

"Everyone," Daisy says, "This is my boyfriend, Harvey."

They all say hi and Harvey says hi back.

"Harvey, this is Mary, Simon and George." Daisy tells him.

Harvey again says hi to everyone, amazed at how beautiful Mary is. She has long red hair, pale skin and a beautiful smile.

Simon is a tall black man that looks very muscular, kind of like a rugby player, and George is a medium build guy who looks a bit like a stoner.

The three hang out for a while, watching TV and chatting. They are planning on going on a night out later but it's too early to start drinking.

Harvey eventually goes to use the bathroom, whilst in there he checks the NoodMe app. Over the week he's put up more photos of him and one video of him wanking over himself.

He has gained 5 more followers and had a lot of tips over the week.

Going back into the room, they carry on chatting until it gets to 7pm and they start drinking.

Whilst on the night out, Daisy was dancing with Harvey and holding his hand which helped him feel more secure in their relationship. He's missed spending time with her and thinks that maybe he was being too judgmental with her in the past.

As the night goes on and Harvey dances and kisses Daisy, he finds himself getting more and more horny.

They get home and Harvey can't stop kissing Daisy. They rush upstairs and he rips her clothes off her, loving seeing and touching her tits after so long.

Withing a few minutes, Daisy is on her knees and sucking on Harvey's cock. It feels like she doing it differently that the last time, but Harvey just thinks that it's because he hasn't had a blowjob in so long.