Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 04

Story Info
Harvey does his first collab with Jimmy and has a lot of fun.
6.6k words
4.79
18.2k
40

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,334 Followers

Straight Boy Makes Money 4

Part 1

Harvey is 19 years old. His girlfriend Steph is at Uni and he becomes jealous over her hanging out with other men and going to parties. He comes across a man, MrGTop, whilst dirty chatting online who offers him money just to watch him wank. Setting up an account on NoodMe, Harvey does this and realises the compliments and the money are bringing back his self-esteem. He does videos and pictures for this man and eventually does a big live group video call with him and his friends. After it, MrGTop calls Harvey by his real name, knowing his identity

Part 2

Harvey panics over MrGTop knowing his real identity and is made to make more videos and photos for him. He starts to grow his NoodMe profile and starts to get a lot of money from his followers which just increases his confidence. Eventually, someone pays Harvey a lot of money to see him finger himself. For the first time, Harvey fingers himself and sends it to this stranger. MrGTop then makes Harvey put it onto his NoodMe profile where he earns even more money. By the end, Harvey has learnt how much he enjoys having his arse played with.

Part 3

Harvey's new toys come and he first enjoys the smallest butt plug. MrGTop then tells Harvey to give him access to his NoodMe account so he can write posts for him as his "manager". Quickly Harvey realises that MrGTop has changed his account name to SlutHarvey! He is then tasked with wearing a butt plug all day at work and taking a photo every hour. He does a live show to all of his fans where he plays with his arse a lot and cums for everyone, then for the first time, eats all of his own cum. Someone comments on Harvey's photo that they recognise his office and Harvey thinks someone he works with must be the person. An account called Jimmy30 messages him to do a collaboration, this man has over 10,000 followers and can massively boosts Harvey's income. MrGTop tells Harvey that his thing will be that he swallows all of his cum after every wank, starting a new kink for Harvey.

CHAPTER 1

Organising a Collaboration

It's Saturday morning and Harvey slowly wakes up, the taste of cum from the night before still lingers in his mouth, a taste he is now growing accustomed to. Checking his phone, he hopes that Steph will have messaged him, but there's nothing there.

Nothing except for all the messages he has from his NoodMe app. Too many to reply to, except for one.

Jimmy30: Hey Havey, any thoughts on my offer?

Harvey sits up in his bed and starts to type back.

SlutHarvey: Hi, I am definitely interested. The only thing is I have a girlfriend so I can't do anything that would be classed as cheating.

Jimmy30: That's not a problem, we will just take some dirty photos and videos together. We don't have to do anything sexual if you don't want to. Other than having shots of me touching your naked, hot body.

Harvey's cock flinches at reading this, although he is in no way attracted to men, he loves the idea of someone worshipping his body. His self-confidence being through the roof since he started on NoodMe. Also, the fact that his bank account has never been better just being the icing on the cake.

SlutHarvey: That's fine by me, when do you want to do it?

Jimmy30: Why don't you come to my place next Saturday, come early so we have all day to get everything done.

SlutHarvey: Perfect, where do you live.

And that was it, Harvey has agreed to do a photo and video shoot with another, older man. If someone had told Harvey a few months ago that he would be doing this he would've laughed in their face.

Jimmy30 sends Harvey his address. Luckily, he's only about an hour drive away and it's booked in.

Going onto his chat with Steph, he types her a message.

"Morning beautiful, how's your studying going?" He texts her.

He can see she isn't online yet, so Harvey decides to get up and make himself some breakfast.

"Morning." Harvey says to Tom who's sitting on the sofa.

"You alright?" He asks whilst watching TV.

"Yeah mate, starving." Harvey replies getting himself a bowl of cereal.

"What you up to today?" Tom asks him.

"Not much, you?" Harvey replies whilst eating his breakfast.

"Going to see my parents soon." Tom tells him, which explains why he's dressed and ready to go out so early.

They sit and watch TV for a bit before Tom announces that he's going out. Just as he leaves the living room, he comes back in.

"Oh, this came for you." He says and puts a box down.

"T-thanks." Harvey replies, assuming it's a gift from his wish list but hoping that Tom hasn't opened it.

As soon as Tom is out the door, Harvey grabs the box. It's still sealed shut so he assumes that Tom didn't look in.

Opening it up, there's a large dildo inside. It's got a suction cup on one end, That could be interesting. Harvey thinks to himself, examining the toy.

It's definitely bigger than the dildo he bought himself which he still hasn't tried.

Pulling down his trousers, Harvey holds the massive dildo next to his hard cock and takes a photo. Uploading it to his NoodMe account he writes.

"Thanks to whoever bought me this, I will have to work up to it but I look forward to fucking myself with it!"

Instantly the photo got a few likes.

Checking his bank account, Harvey can't believe how much money he actually has. Or how it can go up even higher after his collaboration with this Jimmy guy.

Suddenly, a message comes through.

MrGTop: Hi slut! Nice dildo!

Harvey's cock twitches at being called a slut, something he has grown to love.

SlutHarvey: Hi, I know it's huge! Might be a while until I can use it!

MrGTop: We will get you there. Have you decided on what you're going to do with Jimmy30 yet?

SlutHarvey: I'm meeting up with him this weekend to do a collaboration.

MrGTop: Perfect, I can't wait to see you finally pleasing a good, hard cock!

SlutHarvey: I've told him I won't do anything like that, we're just going to take some photos and videos of each other.

MrGTop: Boring! Take your other dildo with you! That'll make some good shots!

Harvey likes the idea, knowing that combined with doing a collaboration with this Jimmy he can make a lot of money.

Feeling horny after that chat and the thought of using his dildo, Harvey goes into his room to have some fun with himself.

He grabs one of his butt plugs and slides it into his arsehole.

"Mmmm!" Harvey moans loudly as his arse stretches around the toy.

Lying down, he feels the plug pushing deeper into his arsehole.

He instantly starts to wank his thick cock, his hand getting covered in precum.

Harvey grabs his phone and takes a video showing the plug in his arse and him wanking his cock. Finishing with him cumming over his stomach and then him licking it all clean.

Putting it onto the NoodMe app, he watches the tips roll in.

Paid to wank, this is too good! He thinks to himself.

On Sunday Harvey doesn't do a lot, he hangs out with his roommate Tom most of the day playing games and watching TV. He tries to call Steph but she's too busy to speak, focusing on her studies.

It's strange, Harvey misses Steph immensely, however with his new found hobby he is no longer getting himself hung up or jealous over it all. He feels like she's slipping away from him, but he also feels like he's slipping away from her.

CHAPTER 2

First Collab

This week hasn't had anything to interesting in. Harvey has gone to work as normal, constantly looking and wondering who is the person he works with that found his NoodMe profile.

He's been taking constant photos and videos of himself and still making a lot of money online.

Arriving home, Harvey mentally prepares for his collaboration with this Jimmy tomorrow.

Right, got my jock strap. He thinks to himself packing a bag, then he spots the dildo he bought, I'll take this!

Getting an early night, knowing that he's going to have a very busy day, he gets to sleep.

Harvey wakes up to his alarm going off. He wakes up and makes himself some breakfast before going online.

SlutHarvey: Hey Jimmy, still all set for today?

He quickly gets a reply.

Jimmy30: Definitely, what time will you get here?

SlutHarvey: Say 1pm?

Jimmy30: Perfect, see you then.

Harvey spends the morning preparing himself. He is incredibly nervous about meeting a stranger from online, knowing the risks, however his profile is so big he's pretty sure there is no danger.

He grabs his bag and heads over to the address that Jimmy gave him.

Pulling up, his house is fucking huge!!! Parking in his drive, Harvey wonders if he can afford all of this because of his NoodMe account and Harvey wonders if he can be this successful from it.

Knocking on the door, his hands are shaking a little with nerves.

"Hey, Harvey?" The man answering the door say.

Fucking hell! He's tall! Harvey thinks, having to look up at this beast of a man. He's well over six foot and he looks to be extremely muscular.

"Yeah," Harvey nervously replies, "Jimmy?"

"That's me," He says with a huge smile, "Come on in."

Harvey steps into his house and is amazed by the expensive furniture and art work along the walls.

"C-can you afford all this from NoodMe?" Harvey asks.

"Oh yeah, you can make a fortune on that." Jimmy says walking through his house, "Can I get you a drink?" He asks.

"N-no I'm okay." Harvey replies, still uncertain about being in this gay man's house.

"Don't be so nervous." Jimmy says with a laugh.

They go into his living room and Harvey takes a seat on the opposite end of a leather sofa.

"S-so, how does this work?" Harvey asks.

"You're so cute and innocent," Jimmy laughs back at him, "No offense."

"It's okay." Harvey replies, still amazed that he's actually here.

"Normally it's horny gay men that come so we just get straight into fucking." Jimmy tells him bluntly.

"Oh erm... I'm not gay." Harvey tells him.

"I know don't worry," Jimmy tells him, "Let's just talk for a bit, let you calm your nerves."

"Thanks." Harvey replies.

"Tell me about yourself." Jimmy orders.

"I have a girlfriend." He blurts out, as though he needed to say it.

"Interesting, does she know you're here?" Jimmy asks, leaning back and extending his arms, showing off how big and muscular they are.

Harvey catches himself staring at this man's arms.

"N-no she doesn't. She doesn't know anything about my NoodMe account." Harvey informs him.

"Fair enough, how did you get started on it?" Jimmy enquires.

"I just realised how much money I can make wanking for men online and it's just progressed from there." Harvey tells him, feeling himself loosen up.

"I've looked at your profile, you seem to enjoy playing with your arse." Jimmy says, his words instantly having an effect on Harvey and he feels his cock growing.

"Y-yeah. I never did anything like that before but I can't believe how good it feels." Harvey opens up to him.

"Nothing feels better than a cock in there." Jimmy tells him.

"I don't think I'll ever do that." Harvey says sheepishly.

"Never say never." Jimmy says back, "So, what are you willing to do today?"

"I... I don't really know." Harvey tells him, his mind still spinning.

"Well," Jimmy says sitting forward and staring at him, "We will do a little introduction video. Then show me undressing you, then you undressing me. We take a lot of photos together, maybe touching each other's bodies if you're happy with that. Then, wank together."

Oh god! This is fucking crazy! What am I doing here?! Harvey panics.

"After this you will get a lot more followers and a lot more money." Jimmy tells him.

"O-okay." Harvey replies.

"Great, let's go to the room I film in." Jimmy says standing up and extending his hand.

Harvey reaches for it and they walk through the house holding hands, Harvey can't believe he is currently holding hands with another man. A man that's twice his size!

Entering another large room, everything in there is white. A big white sofa, white carpets and white painted walls. There're also multiple cameras and bright lights.

"Okay, are you ready?" Jimmy asks him.

"I... I think so." Harvey replies.

"Don't worry, just follow my lead." Jimmy says walking over to a camera that's on a tripod.

He flips a switch and moves to stand next to Harvey, looking at the camera, Jimmy starts to speak into it.

"Hi everyone, today I have a new guest! This is Harvey, say hi." Jimmy says.

"H-hi." Harvey nervously replies.

"Harvey is a young, so called straight, lad that loves to help make you all cum." Jimmy says, "I've been following his profile for a while and I am a huge fan! I'm telling you, he's the next big thing!"

Harvey smiles hearing this, loving the compliments.

"So, we're going to put a little show on for you all," Jimmy continues, "So, Harvey, you've never done anything with a man before have you?"

"No, I haven't." Harvey replies, finding it strange to talk into a camera like this.

"Good, why don't we get started?" Jimmy says and turns to face Harvey, "Take off my clothes."

Harvey doesn't say anything, staring at this huge man, his hands shake as he starts to move them over to Jimmy. Grabbing onto his white t-shirt, Harvey starts to pull it up and over his head. Throwing it onto the floor, Harvey stares at his perfect, chiselled body.

"Now the trousers." Jimmy orders.

Moving his hands again, Harvey reaches for his belt and undoes it. Pulling his zipper down, Harvey grips onto Jimmy's jeans and pulls them down.

He has to get onto his knees to get them all the way off.

"That's a great spot for you." Jimmy says.

Harvey realises that his face is definitely in the shot and makes a mental note to tell Jimmy to cut his face out somehow.

"Now, for the boxers." Jimmy tells him.

"Y-yes sir." Harvey replies without even thinking.

"Sir? Looks like we have a submissive with us today." Jimmy says to the camera and embarrasses Harvey.

He lifts up his hands and grabs onto Jimmy's boxers, seeing the outline of his massive cock. He pulls them down and his big, white cock springs free.

Oh my god, I thought I had a big cock! He's fucking huge!! Harvey thinks.

Pulling Jimmy's boxers all the way off, he kneeels down in front of this amazing man, his 8 inch cock staring directly at him, it's so fucking thick!

"Good, stand up and I'll do you." Jimmy says.

Harvey's legs feel like jelly as he rises to his feet. Staring at this naked, amazing man, Harvey's cock is rock hard in his jeans.

He feels Jimmy's hands grab onto his shirt and easily whips it off him. He is confident in his body, but next to this man he feels tiny.

Then, Jimmy's hands find Harvey's trousers and undoes them and follows to pull them down. Now, Jimmy is on his knees in front of Harvey and pulling his boxers down.

Harvey's hard cock springs free and he realises that Jimmy's face is only inches away from the end of Harvey's dick.

Oh god, he's not going to do anything is he? Harvey thinks to himself, both in panic but also sort of wanting him to. It's been so long since he's had a blowjob, he doesn't know if he will be able to stop this man if he starts.

"Check out the package on Harvey." Jimmy says to the camera.

"Oooohhh!!" Harvey lets out a surprised moan as he feels Jimmy's big, warm hand gripping onto his cock.

This isn't part of the deal! Harvey thinks to himself, but stands perfectly still as this older man holds his cock.

Looking down at this gorgeous man who's smiling up at him whilst holding his cock, Harvey feels himself twitch into Jimmy's hand.

Luckily, Jimmy lets go of his cock and stands up.

"Right, time for a few photos." Jimmy tells him.

Oh my god! I'm completely naked with an older man!! Why am I so fucking horny!! Harvey thinks to himself.

"The video will keep running as it takes a lot of photos, so just follow my lead and I'll edit it at the end." Jimmy tells the young man.

"Okay." Harvey tells him, feeling himself getting hornier.

Suddenly, he feels Jimmy's hands on his body, slowly running his fingertips all over him. He rubs onto Harvey's abs and chest, moves behind him and grabs his bare arse.

Pulling him close, Harvey feels Jimmy's cock hit against his body.

Oh god, another cock is on me! Harvey panics as over and over Jimmy's thick cock hits him.

"Now you touch me." Jimmy tells him.

"O-okay." Harvey stutters.

Lifting his hands, he rubs his fingers against Jimmy's rock-hard abs, admiring how in shape this man is.

His own hard cock presses against Jimmy's over and over and Harvey feels himself getting lost in his lust.

The two men rub each other's body constantly, Harvey's nerves slowly start to go as he reaches around and grabs Jimmy's arse.

This isn't cheating, is it? Harvey thinks, no it's not, not like we're actually doing anything.

Jimmy presses his body against Harvey's and their cocks press in between their bodies. Grabbing each other's arses, Jimmy leans down and runs his wet tongue along Harvey's neck.

"Ooooohhh." Harvey accidentally moans from the lick.

"Stay there." Jimmy says and walks to the corner of the room.

Harvey didn't spot it before, but there is a white box in the room and Jimmy turns around with a tub of oil in his hands.

He slowly walks over to Harvey as he pours oil into his hands.

Suddenly, Harvey feels Jimmy spreading this warm oil all over his bare chest.

"If you were gay, I'd fuck the shit out of you." Jimmy whispers to him.

Harvey looks up and meets this older man's eyes, not believing this is actually happening to him.

Jimmy continues to rub the slick oil all over Harvey's body.

"Turn around." Jimmy orders.

Doing as he's told, Harvey turns his back to Jimmy and allows him to pour oil directly onto his back. It feels so warm, so thick, forcing little quiet moans out of Harvey's mouth.

His hands massage deep into Harvey's back, really loosening him up to being touched by another man.

He feels Jimmy rubbing the oil all over his arse cheeks, gently grabbing onto them. Then, Jimmy starts to pour the oil directly onto Harvey's cheeks, letting it trickle down into his crack and he can feel it hitting his arsehole.

Oh god, this is getting a bit too much. Harvey thinks, but he can't bring himself to stop it.

Jimmy grabs his arse cheeks harder, pulling them apart as he does.

"Ooooohhh God!" Harvey moans as he feels Jimmy's finger run all the way down his crack and press against his arsehole.

Again and again, he rubs the oil through his crack and his finger presses against his arse over and over.

Then, he feels Jimmy's finger stop on his slick, oiled up arsehole. A slight bit of force and Harvey feels the tip of Jimmy's finger press into him.

No! I can't! Harvey thinks, clenching his arse and moving forward.

Jimmy's finger slips back out of him.

"Sorry, I can't do that." Harvey whispers, turning around and looking at Jimmy.

"That's okay, you do me now." Jimmy tells him.

"Okay." Harvey says, thinking it's a good idea so Jimmy doesn't try anything too far.

Harvey's entire body is covered in this oil that he takes from Jimmy.

Trying to think of the sexiest way to do it, Harvey pours the oil directly onto Jimmy's chest and watches it pour down his body.

Putting the oil bottle onto the ground, Harvey starts to rub his hands all over Jimmy's firm chest. Mesmerized by the great shape he's in.

He is so hot. Harvey thinks, spreading the oil over his body, making his muscles glisten.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,334 Followers
12