Straight Boy Makes Money Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves his hands down and rubs all over his hard abs, grabbing the oil he pours more onto this man.

Jimmy turns around and Harvey starts to pour the oil over his huge back. Rubbing it in and gently massaging as he does.

Copying Jimmy, Harvey starts to rub the oil into Jimmy's arse cheeks, making sure that oil pours down into his hole.

Wanting to make a good video, Harvey rubs his fingers through Jimmy's crack and presses against his hole. He can hear Jimmy moaning and twitching around him.

Oh god, should I? Harvey thinks, holding one finger against Jimmy's hole.

"Finger me." Jimmy whispers.

Fuck, what should I do? Harvey thinks, having an internal argument of what he classes as cheating whilst holding his finger against an older man's arsehole.

"I said finger me!" Jimmy says in a firmer tone.

Not thinking, Harvey puts a little pressure onto Jimmy's arsehole and feels his oiled-up finger slowly slip inside of him.

"Mmmm." Jimmy moans.

Oh fuck, he's so tight, so warm! Harvey thinks as his finger slowly goes deeper and deeper inside Jimmy's arse.

Harvey's knuckles press against Jimmy's arse cheeks and he knows his entire finger is inside of him.

I'm actually fingering another man! What the fuck! Harvey thinks to himself, although he can't deny the fact his cock is rock hard.

As though his instincts kick in, Harvey slowly pulls his finger out and then slides it back in again.

Steph has never let me finger her arsehole, it's so fucking tight! Harvey thinks as he pushes his finger in and out of Jimmy.

"That feels great." Jimmy moans.

Harvey slowly slides his wet finger in and out of Jimmy's arsehole, loving the feel and finding himself getting more and more turned on as Jimmy moans a little louder.

Okay Harvey, that's enough. He thinks to himself, pulling his finger out of Jimmy's arsehole.

Jimmy turns around and stares at Harvey with hunger in his eyes.

"What did you bring in your bag?" Jimmy asks.

"I brought some of my toys with me." Harvey tells him, looking down and seeing Jimmy's cock leaking precum.

"Show me." Jimmy orders.

Harvey leaves the room to get his back pack, his body feeling slick with oil as he brings it back to Jimmy.

Opening it up, Jimmy grabs onto the dildo and holds it up.

"Now this is interesting." Jimmy says, "You sure you don't want to do anything with me? Other than finger me."

"I'm sure." Harvey says, trying to keep control of himself.

"Okay, what about you get on your knees in front of me and I'll hold the dildo here so it looks like you're sucking my cock?" Jimmy suggests.

That doesn't sound too bad, it's not cheating to suck on a dildo. Harvey justifies in his head.

"I can do that." Harvey tells him and lowers himself onto the ground in front of Jimmy.

Looking up, Jimmy's hard, oiled up cock is only inches from his face and leaking precum.

Jimmy looks over to the camera.

"Let's see how good this straight boy is at sucking dick." He says.

This is fucking crazy! Harvey thinks to himself.

Jimmy holds onto the dildo and puts it slightly to the side of his giant cock. Staring at it, Harvey's eyes dart between the two.

He opens his mouth and leans forward, taking the fake cock into his mouth, he wraps his lips around it and starts to push a bit deeper down.

"Oh yeah, that is a pretty sight." Jimmy says.

Harvey's eyes are closed but he suddenly feels Harvey's real cock hitting his cheek. He's holding the dildo so close that there's no way for Harvey to keep the real cock away from him.

He spreads spit around the fake cock with his tongue as he slowly starts to bob back and forth on it. The whole time Jimmy's real cock is spreading the oil from it over Harvey's cheek. Then he feels a different liquid, a sticky sort of liquid.

Oh fuck! His precum is on me! Harvey realises, although he still doesn't stop.

Looking up, Jimmy is smiling down at the younger boy as Harvey bobs up and down on the dildo. Jimmy's hands rest on Harvey's head as he sucks on the dildo as though it's a real cock.

"Take it down your throat now." Jimmy orders, holding Harvey's head and pushing him deeper.

Harvey let's Jimmy take the lead, his head going deeper and deeper. He feels the dildo hit his throat and forces him to gag, although Jimmy doesn't let go of Harvey's head and keeps him in position.

"Gllgg!" Harvey gags with the dildo down his throat as Jimmy keeps pushing him down.

Harvey can feel Jimmy's hand that is holding the dildo pressed against his lips.

Jimmy releases Harvey's head and he pulls back, a pile of spit pours down his chin as he gasps for air.

"Is that okay?" Jimmy asks Harvey on the ground.

"Yeah!" Harvey says, incredibly turned on.

Sitting back up, he takes the dildo back into his mouth and starts to bob up and down on it as though it were a real cock.

"Mmmm." He moans around the fake dick, still feeling Jimmy's very real cock rubbing against his cheek.

Oh god, I'm so fucking horny! Harvey thinks, Should I just try it? Try his real cock?

His mouth continues to bob up and down the dildo, it's plastic like taste making him want to taste a real life dick.

"Get on your hands and knees." Jimmy suddenly orders, pulling Harvey out of his imagination.

Taking his mouth off of the dildo, Harvey does as he's told and gets onto his hands and knees, exposing his arsehole to this older man.

With the multiple cameras around the room, Harvey knows there are plenty of shots of him from different angles.

He feels Jimmy kneel behind him and his hands start to rub his arse cheek. Then he feels more oil being poured onto his exposed arsehole.

"Mmmm." Harvey moans feeling the thick liquid on his little hole, knowing he's getting way too into it.

He feels something being pushed up and down his arse, That's not his cock is it?! Harvey panics. Turning his head, he can see Jimmy kneeling there, holding the dildo at his arse and a sigh of relief goes through him.

"I'm going to fuck you with your own dildo." Jimmy tells him.

His big hands grab onto Harvey's arse cheeks as the head of the dildo teases his little arse.

"You want that don't you?" Jimmy says firmly.

"Yes." Harvey whispers, not believing he is about to have an older man fucking him with a dildo, still trying to justify that he isn't actually doing anything with the man as it's not his actual cock.

"What do you want slut?" Jimmy roars and slaps Harvey's arse cheeks.

Fuuuckk! I need this! I'm so fucking horny!! Harvey thinks.

"I need you to fuck my tight little arsehole with that fat cock!!" Harvey moans out, not sure if he even knows if he means the dildo of Jimmy's real cock.

What's wrong with me! I'm not gay, I don't even like men! Harvey argues, This isn't gay though, it's just stuff I've done to myself, just a man doing it instead! He justifies.

With his arsehole so lubed up with the oil, he takes the head of the dildo easily.

"Ooooooohhh God." Harvey moans and arches his back up, feeling his arse tightly wrapping around the dildo.

"Fuck that's a tight looking hole!" Jimmy says holding the dildo firmly in him.

"So, fucking thick!" Harvey moans looking back to the floor.

On all fours, Harvey spreads his legs a little wider and accepts Jimmy slowly pushing the dildo into his tight, virgin arsehole.

"Fuuuckk." Harvey moans as the dildo goes deeper and deeper inside of him.

Inch by inch, Harvey can feel the dildo going deeper into his bowels, making him feel totally and utterly full.

"Oh, my ggaaaawwwdddd!!!" Harvey moans into the air as he feels Jimmy's hand touching him and knowing he has the entire 6 inch dildo in his arsehole.

The feeling is so fucking intense that his legs start to shake onto the floor.

"Fucking hell that looks good!!" Jimmy moans, rubbing Harvey's back as he holds the dildo balls deep in him, "I'm about to fuck your straight arse with the dildo now."

"Ooookay." Harvey moans.

He feels Jimmy pulling the dildo back out of him, the oil working perfectly as his arse quivers around it. Before letting it leave his arse, Jimmy pushes it all the way back inside of him.

"Fuck yes!!" Harvey grunts out.

If fucking himself with toys felt amazing, having someone else fuck him with toys feels even better.

Jimmy starts to pick up the pace with sliding the dildo in and out of Harvey's tight little arse.

SPANK!

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Harvey moans, completely forgetting that he's straight or has a girlfriend and just enjoying the pleasure.

Faster and faster, Jimmy fucks Harvey's arse with the dildo as though he's roughly fucking him. Harvey can't contain his moaning and is bellowing louder and louder as his arse gets stretched out properly.

There's no pain, only pure pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Harvey pants over and over.

"Grab the dildo and fuck yourself with it!" Jimmy orders.

"Yyeesss sir." Harvey moans, reaching around and grabbing the end of the dildo he starts to quickly fuck himself with it.

His face is pressed against the soft floor as he batters his own arsehole with it.

He can hear Jimmy doing something behind him but he's too lost in the pleasure to pay any attention.

"That's so fucking hot!" Jimmy moans.

"So... fucking... good..." Harvey moans over and over.

"Ooooh yeeeaahhh!!!" Jimmy moans and Harvey is utterly shocked when he feels a warm, thick liquid hitting his back.

"Are youuuu cummiiinnngggg?!" Harvey moans, still not stopping fucking himself.

"Fuuuck yeah!!" Jimmy moans as Harvey feels more and more cum landing on his back.

It's so warm, so thick, if anything it just turns Harvey on even more feeling himself getting covered in cum.

"Now wank your cock and make yourself cum!" Jimmy orders.

"Yes sir!!!" Harvey moans, using his other hand to grab his cock and quickly wank as he carries on fucking himself.

His face is pressed against the carpet as he moans uncontrollably.

"That's it, wank your cock as you're covered in my cum you little slut!" Jimmy orders, his hand rubbing Harvey's arse cheeks.

Harvey feels it quickly building up, the pleasure in his arse, wanking his cock, being covered in cum! It's all too much!

His arse clenches around the dildo and his cock erupts.

"FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" Harvey roars out as his cum fires from his cock onto the floor. Over and over he cums more than he ever has in his entire life.

"Gooood boy." He hears Jimmy say behind him.

"Fuck... fuck... oh my... fuck..." Harvey pants as his orgasm continues to wreck through his body.

"That was fucking amazing! That'll make one hell of a video." Jimmy tells him.

However, Harvey is too lost in his pleasure to pay too much attention, still on the floor holding the dildo all the way in his arsehole.

Ever so slowly, he pulls the dildo out of him and sits up, feeling Jimmy's cum on his back start to fall down him.

"Well fucking done." Jimmy says helping Harvey to his feet.

"That was.... Incredible." Harvey whispers, still not believing just how good that felt.

"Yeah, it was, you'll get tons more followers from this." Jimmy tells him.

"Thank you." Harvey says, still trying to catch his breath.

"No problem," Jimmy says patting Harvey on the back, "If you want a shower before you go you can use mine."

"Thanks." Harvey says.

He walks to the bathroom and sees a huge shower in there, the water falls down him and he starts to wash the oil and Jimmy's cum off of him.

I can't believe that just happened. He just came on me. He fucked my arse with a dildo. This still isn't gay though, is it? It's not like I made him cum, he just wanked and it landed on me. I think I'm still safe. He says to himself whilst washing.

Stepping out of the shower and drying himself off, he goes back into the living room where Jimmy is still naked, waiting to use the shower next.

"I'll edit the videos and photos and send them to you before I post them." Jimmy says.

"Thank you." Harvey replies, still getting his head around everything that just happened.

"You'll be making a lot of money after this." Jimmy says with a smile.

"I hope so." Harvey replies with an awkward laugh.

They say goodbye and Harvey heads home. The entire drive he is trying to get his head around what he just did.

Getting back home, Tom is out luckily and Harvey spends the next two hours in silence as he plays back what he did.

Needing to talk about it with someone, he messages the only person he can think of.

SlutHarvey: Hi sir, I've just got back from my collaboration with Jimmy30.

MrGTop: Hey slut, do tell.

SlutHarvey: We did a lot, a lot of photos and videos. I pretended to suck his cock but actually using my dildo and he had me on my hands and knees as fucked my arse with the dildo.

MrGTop: Damn! I thought you were about to say you actually sucked his cock or let him fuck you!

SlutHarvey: I.... I did finger him a little.

MrGTop: You naughty slut! Look at you finally turning into a dirty gay whore!

Harvey hates it, but his cock is already growing again at being told this.

SlutHarvey: I'm not. I stopped it pretty quickly.

MrGTop: We will see about that, how was it?

SlutHarvey: In all honesty, I came harder than I ever have before!

MrGTop: Good boy, I can't wait to see it.

SlutHarvey: I'll let you know when he sends me the finished video.

CHAPTER 3

The Video

It's been a week since Harvey went to Jimmy's house. Ever since he has cum at least once a day thinking about it. He has not used the dildo on his arse since then, although he does want to. However, he has still been putting up a lot of photos and videos onto his NoodMe account.

Then, a message came through to him.

Jimmy30: Hey Harvey, I've edited all the footage. I've emailed it to you. Let me know what you think before I post it.

Harvey finds the email and it has a lot of photos and a few different videos.

Each has two versions, one with Harvey's face blurred and one with his face clear.

Oh my god, is this actually me?! Harvey thinks as he watches the videos.

He watches the video of him behind Jimmy, clearly sliding a finger in and out of Jimmy's arsehole and Jimmy's face moaning as he does so.

Oh god, I can't believe I fingered him!

The next one he watches is Harvey sucking on the dildo. From the angle Jimmy chose it does look like Harvey is sucking his real cock. Harvey's moaning is very obvious and clear in it as well and his cock gets hard at the memory.

The final video is Harvey on the floor as Jimmy slides the dildo in and out of his arse. He manages to get close up of his hole stretching around the toy.

Oh god, that felt so fucking good! Harvey thinks, listening to his own moans as this beast of a man fucks him with a dildo.

Then he watches as he fucks himself with the dildo and a clear shot of Jimmy wanking behind him. Wanking his big, juicy cock.

He watches Jimmy's cum landing on his own back and he listens to his own moans get even louder. It's so fucking hot to watch. Harvey can't stop himself, he takes off his clothes and starts to watch the videos again as he wanks.

He stares at Jimmy's big, strong body. He watches what looks like him sucking a cock and he loves watching himself moaning and getting fucked by the dildo as Jimmy wanks.

Covering himself in cum watching the videos, he messages Jimmy back.

SlutHarvey: They're great. Can you only post the ones with my face blurred please?

Jimmy30: No problem.

Harvey gets a notification ten minutes later that it's been posted and he has been tagged in them. Instantly he starts to get more and more paying followers.

Oh fuck, I'm going to make so much money!! Harvey thinks.

Then a message comes up.

MrGTop: You are such a fucking whore! I love it!

SlutHarvey: Thank you sir, I do think they look good.

MrGTop: Yeah, they do! Have you gained many more followers?

SlutHarvey: So many, it's fucking amazing!

MrGTop: Do you have the videos with your face not blurred?

Not thinking, Harvey replies back honestly.

SlutHarvey: Yeah, I do.

MrGTop: Send them to me now!!

SlutHarvey: I would rather not please sir.

MrGTop: Do as you're told slut! You know I already have plenty with your face in.

Harvey sighs to himself, knowing that this man, whoever he is, already has enough ammunition to use against him so Harvey doesn't really have a choice.

He sends MrGTop the videos and waits for a reply.

It's nearly an hour when he hears back.

MrGTop: Fucking hell! I just came from watching them you dirty slut!

SlutHarvey: Good, I'm glad you liked them.

Suddenly, a text comes through, except this one is from Steph.

"Hey hun, sorry I've been ignoring you. Just trying to catch up on work. I hope you're doing okay?"

Harvey starts to type out a reply when he sees another message come through from MrGTop. Not finishing his text, he clicks on it and his heart almost stops at what he reads.

MrGTop: I've decided it's time, you're going to suck my cock.

His hands start to shake and sweat reading this.

SlutHarvey: I'm not gay and I have a girlfriend. I can't do that!

He waits impatiently as he stares at his phone.

MrGTop: Harvey, I am not asking. It's decided, soon you are going to be choking on my big, hard cock like the gay whore you really are.

"Oh fuck! No!" Harvey says to himself.

SlutHarvey: Please I can't! Please don't make me!

MrGTop: You will do as you're told, slut!

What the fuck am I going to do!

MrGTop: I will organise the details with you later.

Harvey clicks off it and throws his phone down.

What the fuck am I going to do?! I can't suck his cock! I can't actually cheat on Steph!!! No!!

The End

Next time... Harvey finally sucks his first cock!

12