All Comments on 'Straight Chris, One Who Got Away'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
GybbsGybbsover 1 year ago

This held my attention and interest non-stop! Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story

TommyBoyinNCTommyBoyinNCover 1 year ago

Great story and so well written.

Tommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story!!! Wet and horny now!! Thanks.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Great piece of writing.

Thanks for sharing 👍

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

So good as always. I love your stories. Please keep them coming and add another chapter to Donald.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

Fantastic loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, you haven't let me down yet. This was another supper hot ***** story. One thing though, I don't for a minute believe this was an accident. Chris planned on having his first gay sex with you before he came to the restaurant. Straight guys can be so funny sometimes. As for your other stories here on Lit, I've read and loved them all, and I look forward hopefully to many more. MLF

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Now that’s what I call a great story. Well written and it had a great flow to it. Sorry I can’t give it 5 stars.

I have to give it 10 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need a man inside me now!

SebastianApolloSebastianApolloover 1 year ago

Another brilliant addition to your repertoire! I must admit, I'm a tad jealous of all the sexy adventures you've gotten to be a part of throughout your life, but I'm happy you're willing to pen and share them here!

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking hot story. Wish my buddy would get on board!

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year agoAuthor

Huge thanks guys! I took a bit of a break and I am getting back into writing! @remy247 I have another Donald that we are editing now and It will be out this week. and MLF, bro I have asked him just that, years later and he just giggles so clearly he had made up his mind he was going to try things out. I guess I am just happy he trusted me enough to show me Pound Town. Thanks ShortyMac, means a LOT! Now back to writing! Luv y'all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had great fun reading this. It’s too bad they don’t remain closer now with FaceTime and such. Cherish your best friends as those deep trusting friendships are very hard to come by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot sex scenes, but the cheating part was unnecessary. Why women have to be wronged?

Pitbull86Pitbull86over 1 year ago

The cheating makes it hotter. You ever thought about making a sequel to this? I know this is you telling us what happened in the past, but I'd love a "what-if sequel". The deserve a great ending or at least continue with their shennanigans.

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

Another very hot story! I know these things sometimes happen and then life goes in other directions, but it's hard not to hope for a reunion at some point in the future. In any case, thanks for sharing this amazingly hot story!

SMCSheffreySMCSheffreyover 1 year ago

Am I the only one who wants a story that involves Chris, Kevin, and Rick?

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year agoAuthor

SMCSheffrey — damn that would be hot. Maybe a what if story. Will add that to my fantasy development list!

FbuddyLAFbuddyLAabout 1 year ago

Great story. Was it just that one time y’all fucked or did it happen again?

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

@FbuddyLA it was only that one hook-up that lasted nearly 18 hours or so. Sadly. Though he and I reconnected recently on social media and I sent him the story, and he really enjoyed reliving that night. I remain the only guy he has ever messed around with and one of only two people to ever take his load. The other was his wife, and by the way she read the story too and loved it. Good times!

ptagoggaptagogga12 months ago

a Great story. Had a similar experience when I was in the military. Maybe I will have enough courage one day to write about all my exploits as well. Would have liked to know if Chris ever tried to bottom. a Bit of poetic embellishment and freedom in that area would also make for a great POV story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean