Straight Chris, One Who Got Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want to go to pound town, huh?" He says to me in a whisper in my ear but in a deep animalistic growl that I have never heard before from him. FUCK he was holding back last night!

"Fuck yes, bestie. Don't hold back at all. Use me how you want. I'm not fragile."

He pulls me to him and rips off my hoodie exposing my sweaty tshirt as he pulls that off too, nearly ripping it from me. I kick off my running shoes and he does the same while pulling off his hoody and tshirt at the same time. His sweaty, glistening body with his obscenely huge bulge in his runners looking right back at me. He comes up to me and I push him back a bit and I say "Give me a minute, I need to add this to my spank bank!" He laughs and pulls me through the living room and into the bedroom and down onto the bed.

He falls down on top of me and I grab hold of his perfectly sweaty body, grabbing a solid hold of his hot ass that up until yesterday I had only dreamed of holding like this. He is clearly enjoying the attention that I am giving him as he starts to assault my neck with what I am sure is going to live a huge hickie as he keeps grinding into me... both of us with our sweaty compression pants still on.

As I am enjoying playing with the tight globes of his perfect ass I slide my hands under the waistband of his pants and right onto his perfect and hairless ass. Cupping them and feeling the strength in the perfect muscles as he thrusts into my body, and soon he will be inside me.

Abruptly he stops and stands up, both of us panting and he looks me directly in the eye as he starts to peel off his pants, excruciatingly slow taking special care to lift the top over his engorged cock that is already leaving a large wet spot that accentuates the perfect helmet of his cock. As he slides it down and exposes his cock I jump off the bed and to his feet as fast as I can wanting to peel his pants the rest of the way and maybe get my first look and taste of that perfect cock.

Damn if he isn't at least 9" when throbbing hard and he is super thick. As I peel off one leg then the next of his pants I come back up to that cock and get to witness up close as he gives birth to a beautiful drop of precum. Not wanting to miss this I place my face into his balls and run my tongue all the way up his shaft until the large drip of precum falls onto my tongue and into my mouth. Fuck if this isn't the most delicious precum that I have ever tasted. His cock is so hard that it is pointing nearly straight up and I maneuver myself into place to be able to take his cock into mouth for the first time. I take a solid plunge onto it and come back up to look again. There is only a faint scar from where he was circumcised, and his perfectly shaped mushroom head was perhaps the most amazing specimen of cock that I have ever seen.

I decide that I am going to give him the best blowjob he has ever had and I go to work. I start by getting him all wet and starting the stroke the base of his cock while I get to work bobbing up and down on it using a solid bit of suction at the same time making sure my tongue was making special work of the underside of his tip.

"Holy shit!... Fuck Yes!" escape him a I go down on him like it's my job. Realizing that I am not going to be able to do my best work in this position I stand up and push him back onto the bed and I begin to peel down my compression pants which have a huge wet spot on them. Chris watches with seemingly without blinking as I remove both legs from my pants and join him on the bed and get back to work on his cock.

Stroking him in time with taking more and more of him into my mouth. Moaning and dropping an "oh fuck" and "Yes, Logan" from time to time I am glad he realizes this is me down here and not Sarah. This is his best friend, his brother on his cock making him feel this good.

Next thing I know he sits up and picks me up and nearly throws me down on the bed as he begins his work on me.

"You said you want to go to pound town, I can't do that unless I am driving!"

"Do whatever you want!" I say to him as he moves himself between my legs. "Chris?" I say to him demanding his attention as he looks me in my eyes "Don't hold back, I am not going to break!" I tell him and he sets into overdrive.

He lifts me by the backs of my lets and gets a good look at my ass, thinking for a second and then plunging down onto my hole. He starts eating me out like I have never experienced before or after. He is a wild animal down there and I can barely take it! In and out of me he moves his fat tongue getting me all wet, clearly tasting himself from the night before. Perhaps that is what has him so ravenous. Lowering me into his lap he takes aim with his cock to my hole and rubs his finger over the top of his cock pulling precum out of himself and applying it generously to the hole he is about to plunge into. He looks into my eyes, not to ask for permission, but to give warning and boom he starts to sink into me.

FUCK, this is all him I am feeling. His lube, his saliva, his cock. All him.

FUCK he is so deep inside me, he didn't get this deep last night, not from that angle. My legs are up on his shoulders, and he is focused. This is serious! Fuck I think I can feel him shifting my guts around. He started slow, knowing his huge cock can do some damage. He pushes deep inside me, so much so that my legs are up over my head as he reaches to the nightstand to grab the lube. Secretly I am thankful that he is thinking of this. The idea of him fucking me with only precum and his saliva is hot, but this dick is just too big and pound town is too far a destination without it.

He pulls his cock out so far as to just leave the head inside me as he drips lube onto his cock. Fuck, clearly, he has done this before. His cock must be too big even for pussy to self-lube! FUCK it's so hot that he just slides his cock back into me for a few strokes as he then repeats. Pulls nearly out of me, leaving just the head inside and drips the lube, making sure his cock head doesn't see any daylight in doing so either. He applies more lube again for a third time, popping down the lid and dropping the bottle on the bed beside us. He handles up on me, moving his hips closer and by extension sinking his cock even deeper inside of me.

Looking me directly in the eye he says "Let's do this! Next stop Pound Town!" And shit, he starts pounding into me and hard. He starts grunting as he pounds into me, and I realize I am grunting just as loud too.

"Fuck me, Chris! Yes! Fuck my ass man! Use me!" I say to him in between the slaps of balls up against my ass. I open my eyes to realize he is looking right at me, not with eyes closed. He is in the moment and he knows he is deep inside me. Not some woman, me. His best friend. Looking directly in his caring but lust-filled eyes I smile at him and he smiles back at me. "Fuck, Chris. Thank you for sharing this with me, we needed this. I needed this, so thank you!"

"Logan... this is fucking amazing... I wondered what this would be like... a guy... you... Never did I think it would be this good... You are right.. We needed this... fuck your ass is good..." he is grunting as he leans down close to me and holds me, chest to chest while pounding me.

"I'm going to cum soon... we are not done with one... you are getting two loads from me... we were high and drunk last night... today this is us... I want us to remember this." He picks up the speed and holds me even tighter as he is pounding inside me making half thrusts, only pulling about half way out and then right back into me and I start squeezing down on him on his down stroke. He pulls back and says "Fuck, your ass is magic... that did it..." and he begins firing deep inside me again only this time twice as deep and twice as much cum. Feeling him shooting deep inside me and suddenly, he pulls back and leans in and starts kissing me, full mouth, full tongue. This combined with his hard abs rubbing against my cock sets me off and I fire a huge load between us. My load doesn't seem to end and the contractions on his cock clearly grabs his attention.

"Fuck dude, you came a lot!" He says to me sitting up just a little and running his hand between us and feeding me some of my own cum. I'm not a huge fan of that, but fuck it was hot. I grab ahold of his hand and lap up some more and I bring my fingers down and grab some of my cum which was really dripping down my stomach as I lift my finger up to his mouth and I look at him in his eyes as he devours my finger and the cum on it.

"Dude, that was so fucking hot!" I say to him.

"You really taste good, my friend." He says and he starts to fuck me again in earnest. Pounding me just as hard as the last time and I try to squeeze down on him but I start to cramp up in my right leg so I push him up a bit and push him back as he keeps his cock inside me and pulls his legs up and under me as I am now sitting on his cock and riding it as hard as I can. My thick and heavy cock slapping his stomach on each up and down stroke. My balls filling back up again as his cock is perfectly hitting all the right places inside me in this position.

Fully enjoying riding his cock like this and the next thing I know he is starting to stroke me having added some lube to his hand.

"Fuck buddy, this is god damn amazing. I have never touched another guys hard cock before, and I am not just touching you... fuck I am stroking you. Fuck, you precum so much! Fuck yes, ride my cock stud!" Having just ran two miles with him my legs were already starting to buckle a bit but I wanted to have this, I wanted to ride him.

I lean down and start kissing him this time, taking a bit of control and then all too happy to give that control back to him as he rolls me over onto my back again and lifts my legs back onto his shoulders. He resumes pounding me so fucking hard and I am loving it. My ass is sloppy now as the cum starts to leak out of me but offering itself up as lube to the work we have yet to do.

"Fuck me Chris! Give me another load!"

"Logan, fuck this is amazing I have NEVER been able to just fuck. Shit it is so hot that I can just pound you and you can take it. I could never do this with a chick. Fuck, the way your ass clamps down on me. Damn it, I am going to cum again really soon!"

"Yes, my friend. I love you Chris, you are my brother, my best friend." I say to him looking him directly in the eyes.

"Fuck, thank you for giving me your ass Logan. You are my brother... fuck I am nutting inside you!! FUCK!!!" He says as he falls down on top of me again in a strong embrace with my legs high above my head and him pulsating deep inside me.

"Fuck, thank you Chris."

Slowly we shuffle a bit, my legs come down, his cock slips out of me and he big spoons me just like we were the night before.

"Jesus Chris, I need to not allow myself to fall for you."

"Logan, I need to be careful of that myself." He hugs me tight, and we fall asleep as I set my alarm for 2pm when we will have to get up and go to work.

We got up and everything was normal between us. He came back to the restaurant as we closed and we headed back to my apartment. We had a great conversation where we both agreed that what we did was amazing, something that we were both VERY happy we did, but we also knew there was no way we could work as a couple and that we are better off as friends.

He is married now, with 3 kids and an amazing wife. She knows about us, we remain friends but don't get to talk or see each other that much as we live over 1,000 miles apart. She is a lucky woman, for sure. Course, I think my husband is a damn lucky man so I guess we both won!

PLEASE RATE THIS! -- Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this story. It was a blast,literally, recalling this amazing day a while back with Chris. I hope you will give it 5 stars and mark it as your favorite and follow me if you would like to read more of my work.

Please consider dropping me a comment below or sending me a private note as I write because I love hearing from readers, and it pumps me up to keep writing! THANKS

NOTE: Several of the other hook ups that I mention in this story are already published here on Literotica! So check out my profile and check out those stories and others.