Straight Construction Dad Explores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His belly really started to feel good on my cock. I would need to pull his weight off me soon. I should stop before I get too far. Maybe another minute. I replied back to him, "Ted, I'm serious. I'm not gay. You need to stop. Don't cum in me."

"I gotcha, buddy. I'll pull out." Ted started to pull off my stomach so he could finish off with a faster pace that would get his cock past the point of no return. But his big, white cock was driving into my prostate with his current embrace, and our cores sandwiched my cock. My cock slid between us from the precum and his thrusts rubbed his belly up and down my shaft. Fuck. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back down onto my belly. He continued to dad fuck me for another minute. His tongue in my mouth sent shivers through me. My dick was getting ready to cum. I was so lost that I decided it wasn't gay if I came. I would just let our bodies make me cum. No one was touching me. I really fucking needed to cum this way. I needed this dad's cock and belly to drive me over the edge. I didn't need to tell Ted.

Ted began to grunt, "Fuck, chief. I need to cum. The feel of your dick between us and that hairy ass is going to make my fat cock bust." Ted pulled up but my arms were wrapped around his back. I was on the edge and needed him to keep fucking me with his belly. I began shooting between our stomachs. Shot after shot. I screamed from the intensity. Ted began to writhe and pulled my back up off the couch with him as he tried to get out of me. My legs wrapped around his ass as his hips tried to pull out. I pulled up into him, humping more so that his dumb fucking cock would keep hitting my prostate. And I forced his belly to continue masturbating me. I was out of control.

Ted yelled, "Warner, bud. I'm cumming dude." He threw me back into the couch. And thrust into me harder than he had all night. He continued thrusting. My cock was still twitching from ejaculating, but my brain was still trying to protect me.

"Ted, don't do it. You're going to make me a faggot. I'm not gay. Just pull out." It was too late. His cock expanded in my hole and I could feel it pulse. "No, Ted. Pull out." His feet dug into the couch and his large calves tensed. His mountainous thighs and wide ass flexed to drive his seed into what was supposed to be a fertile pussy. He ejected shot after shot of semen into my hole. 1. 2. 3. 4. Times. It kept going. Ted was looking at me with such intensity as his big ass drove his cum deep into me. His ass was just following its biological programming to power fuck Ted's cum into a fertile flower. He kept going and his legs continued forcing cum into me. I didn't realize it, but I had continued to pull his thighs into me while I screamed for him to stop. He had no chance of pulling out. My greedy ass gladly swallowed him. We both looked at each other with surprise and silence as the twitching stopped. We stared straight faced at one another. We both were now fags and that seemed to be settling in. He withdrew his softening fair skinned cock. His load was dripping from my hole and our stomachs stuck together. What were we going to do about this? What do we even say? His beautiful golden, chubby face was too much. I grabbed him for another kiss and he shoved his softening cock in me once more. Once this day was over, we both knew we would be heading back to a reality where this could never happen again.

Ted slapped me in the face with a smirk and spit on me, "that's for seducing me, faggot." I wiped up his spit with my finger and reached underneath us before jamming my finger in his gigantic, ginger ass.

12