All Comments on 'Straight Construction Dad Explores'

by nantucketwhale1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

It is always fun to turn the straight guy into a cock hungry boi pussy. Once their cherry gets popped and they get a raw load in their now cunt they will always be back for more.

Once bred, you can always get their hole and later on it is great to have your friends over for some fresh boi pussy.. And they will beg for more and more cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable story.

Many guys have has similar experiences. Drinking and watching porn together often leads to more. It can be fun when buddies help each other out.

TexHubbyTexHubbyalmost 4 years ago
More!!!

Give us more of this Daddy Love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Will come back

Once they did happened as they thought they would not again. They will come back again.

Uncut

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Sexy hot story!

Sex hot story of lust and great man-on-man fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Ok... so Waren, Warner which ever it was, wears Teds wife's hot see through swim suit bottoms, barley containing his package when soft, then erotically shakes his fat hairy ass and dances for his construction buddy! Which leads to a Hot Fuck! Please tell me what is not Gay about this! Labels sure fuck people up when unexpected fun, horny scenes like this happen!

Looks like another secret Gay sex affair has begun between two Buds! It could make married life much more fun and exciting for both!

robin48robin48about 3 years ago

Good story..nice details..seems real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m rock hard

ScottAvenueScottAvenuealmost 3 years ago

That was a very hot story!! I love how in the end both craved to cum, more specifically Ted’s desire to cum inside, and warren’s need to be cum inside. Please keep it coming!

muffinbodmuffinbodover 2 years ago

What? You can't stop there with a finger in Ted's arse! I'm gonna die!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need part 2 where he breeds daddy's bubble butt. First time I had ATM was affter i breed a 20s something married man. He turned and suck cock that had just being cumming in his ass. Sucking made me cum again in his mouth. t loved it and want ATM.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe8 months ago

What a fucking hot story!! Please add more. The visualization of the two was wonderful, kept thinking of a big beefcake of a guy I was trying to meet up with, he’s a farmer. Showed me the fields he plowed, I was hoping he’d plow me. Tugged his shorts down and took a piss. HUGE, Thick piece of meat!!! AND I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!!! Shoot me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous