All Comments on '"Straight" Cruising Local Park Pt. 02'

by Jbearisthe1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

Thank you for another hot story. It is getting harder to find cruising places in eastern PA like the one you describe. I used to frequent one at a boat launch parking lot that was like the one in your story, but too much police activity has driven almost everyone away. I found another place at the opposite end of the same park. The trails are short and used by the general public usually only for dog walking late afternoons. Otherwise, You might find a single guy, every five days or so if you are lucky, to hookup with if you hang out long enough. The only remaining trail with almost guaranteed action is about thirty-five miles from there, but even that one has settled down significantly over the years, especially since the rest rooms were demolished around fifteen years ago. Even the porn shops are dwindling in number, being replaced by car washes and such. You are inspiring me to write down some of my own nostalgic adventures, so I look forward to reading more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

Love a woodland romp! Something about a naked, built man holding onto a tree and taking it up the ass is so sexy, earthy and timeless! Makes you think of the ancient Greeks getting it in in a totally free and shameless woodland way. Makes me horny and happy and ready for some delicious cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dude!

I would've given the guy with 11 my number...lol

Jbearisthe1Jbearisthe1over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the replies and comments guys. I plan on writing about my journey to where I am now. It is almost 100% true, with just a little added (like not using protection) to match my fantasies. I just submitted part three, and am working on part 4 now. Hopefully part 3 is approved soon and you can read it, and give me some more feed back. Writing this out has me re-living those moments, so please excuse how long it is taking, because I usually have to stop a few times to relieve myself while writing.

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Wow

Brought back all my memories of cruising for guys to suck - keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked this one better than part 1. This time my mind was on a place called The Fens.. near Fenway Park. Lots of Bull Rushes to walk into. I wasn't into being fucked. Soon a group of guys gathered, watching. The more guys that came by, the wilder I got. I should have gotten a standing ovation. but hell they were standing anyway lol Back then times were different, It's not so safe there anymore... straight thugs were using the area to beat up gay guys. Time to find a new place. I did out on Storrow Drive, out by WGBH TV. Living in Tucson now.. not many places to go around here.. sometimes I drive to Nogales Sonora.. Lots of young Mexican boys to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Straight Cruising

Would have loved to meet up with Tom and Ted for a session. Very hard thinking about unloading deep inside both of them bareback.

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

This chapter was even better than the first installment. SO fucking hot!!! As I read it, every bit of my body was responding to your words and the images you created here. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this chapter - and how great it felt to stroke out a load to it. You are definitely my kind of guy, and I'm loving going into the woods with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

写得非常好,希望多写一下这个故事

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous