All Comments on 'Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story…again! Silk stockings lover, you are the best

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

497. Interesting and well conceived and written, but I really just want to get past all these gay stories and get back to pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Around 10 yrs back...when I had been working as a Service guy in a gas station (I'm Colombian btw) I had an encounter with a black trucker who had a megalodon dick that was a full 12" plus and fatter than any average guy's forearm ...it was soo massive and thick that it couldn't even stand up while fully erect and drooped down under it's own weight.

We went inside a porta potty wherein I rested my back upon the toilet seat and folded my legs to offer my hole to him...sadly enough,he couldn't enter me even after trying over and over again for over half an hour!!!!!

Around 1 week later I had a gangbang with 3 medium sized guys and all of them fucked me hard and rough and filled my colon entirely with their cumloads .....I was loose enough and lubricated thoroughly...so I pushed down a large buttplug deep into my well fucked hole....I contacted the trucker and he arrived within 2 hrs.....the penetration was much easier this time. He fucked me with steady strokes that soon turned into a serious pounding which caused my bed to shake and wobble wildly !!!!!!. He fucked me with his gigantic black horsecock for over 30 mins with the longest deepest and hardest strokes ever !!!! I was literally seeing stars all throughout our breeding session !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Been in similar at ABS Santa Barbara. While the booth I was in had a gloryhole, the guy watching from the left entered my booth and locked the door. Sitting in the chair, I was mouth level with his rock hard, thick erection. It curved slightly up toward his belly button. I made love to his COCK with my mouth. Soon I had a right handful of his big balls, pointing hid thickness into my hungry mouth. My left hand gripped his right ass cheek tightly, to coax as much of his shaft into my throat as possible. Soon his right hand was frantically searching for something behind him, moaning, OMG, that feels so good! Best head I’ve ever had! Suddenly, finding what he was looking for he held my wedding ring and groaned, I knew you were married! Married guys give the best head! Come on lover, take my cock down your throat. My Dick is vibrating right now! I’m going to coat the entire inside of your mouth. I want you to French your wife with my essence painted on your tongue. He pulled out except for his thick mushroom head poking out of his fore skin. I loved every thick spurt of cum on my tongue. He shot so much, it slid down the sides of my teeth, along the gum line. I was high with lust as I slowly let his semen drain down my throat. When I got home, I mounted my wife. Balls deep in her pussy, I kissed her passionately. She sucked my tongue.. I know she could taste him!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FANTASTIC…. Made me want another hot, hard cut cockhead sliding into my mouth…. Again

FunsexvtFunsexvt10 months ago

I loved reading your story, I pictured myself as Tyler and also as you. I've only sucked a few cocks in my life, but it was nice to think about it as I read your story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love it! I've been wanting to suck a nice big cock and swallow the cum. Then I want to be fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well I finally got what I needed,a BBC finally stuffed his 10 incher in me. I sucked him a couple times & always wanted what it would be like for him to stretch my tight boi pussy. Oh it was the best feeling in the World. I do have to say I was pretty sore for a few hours, so that same day , we had intimate sex for hours. So take it from me ,if you get a chance go for it you won't want anyone else.

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

another masterpiece

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Awesome erotic story…. Would enjoy being seduced and used by a dominate black bull

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. I’m so much like him - wanting a big dick but just joking about it. But deep down, I want to be submissive to men with big dicks. I would do anything for a man with a big cock. He can do anything to me in the bedroom and I would do anything for him outside of the bedroom. That’s how powerful a big dick is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When face to face with a beautiful cock, there is no way I can resist wrapping my lips around it. Especially the cock of a strong, alpha male. It just feels so right to worship him, on my knees, hands up on his chest or holding tightly to his ass cheeks. Eye contact is a must. I really want him to know how much I appreciate letting me worship him, his body and his cock. It is so freaking intoxicating. Cock is as strong as any opioid. Loved how Jerry came to this conclusion with Tyler.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stories like this get me so horny for big dick. There’s nothing hotter than an alpha male with a big dick. I’m so submissive to men with big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

when i was younger i went to a glory hole ,ive a nice fat 8 incher, i put my cock through the whole and got sucked dry 3 times , i was fucking shocked when i found out who sucked me off ,it was my brother ,didnt even know he liked cock ,lucky he didnt notice me outside ,hehung around had a cigarette and went back in ,i followed in and gave him another 2 loads i was 18 so shooting up 7 times a day i could do it ,however he put his cock through the whole and i took it up my arse and his load , he never new it was me for years

TheUnknownCockTheUnknownCockabout 1 month ago

This story made me hard !!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...