All Comments on 'Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story very hott

great writing great content, extremely hott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Your writing is awesome. Loved this one. I swear you could write the tax code and make it interesting. Keep them cumming.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
A great story

If it seems a little too good to be true, well that's what makes it good pornographic fiction and worth a five rating.

pixandwordspixandwordsalmost 9 years ago
Another 5 star winner

Surely 'silk-stockingslover' must be a candidate for the Literotica Hall of Fame. Such a classy, skilled and highly erotic author. Please keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Won't Tyler reciprocate?

Why can't Tyler return the favor to Jerry? Otherwise, Tyler seems little better than a "user."

kingchaos69kingchaos69almost 9 years ago
Great as ever!

Another masterpiece.

I would LOVE to read about that glorious orgy, the lovely wives feasting on each other while he sucks Tyler's cock. I would especially love to read his taking that nice monster us her virgin hole.

But I understand that you have other pieces of perfection you might want to work on instead. But still, a man can dream.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 9 years ago
Another favorite for my list

Great descriptions of the cock-sucker's struggle against his own nature..

sober71sober71almost 9 years ago
You never disappoint

Another masterpiece of erotica, 5 stars yet again. Just love cock myself and sucking.

No wonder I have you as one of my favourites. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sucking Cock

I think all guys think about other guys cocks and yes sucking them too. I think all people are likely to play with another's cock as long as they won't do it in public. They aren't as straight as they think they are until the chance comes along.

betabradbetabradalmost 9 years ago
Loved this story !

Does the size of a man's cock indicate how much of a man a guy is ? I do think that having a small dick has contributed to my submissive nature.

There's just something about a big hard cock that makes me want to get down on my knees and worship it with my mouth and tongue or even drop down on my hands and knees , head down and ass up and offer my manhole to it. I yearn to earn the name "cocksucker" and I would love to look up into a man's eyes with his big cock in my mouth and his hand on my head as he said " mmm yessss, good girl ".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy and horny :)

Hi im Tre. This is my first time reading about literotica and i luv ur story so much. It describes somewhat of my party till u drop life. :) I hope to read ur other stories. From Tre :)

RickeygayboyRickeygayboyalmost 9 years ago
How I Want To Be

Just what I dream about every day. Every night. Down on my knees, loving it.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999almost 9 years ago
Kept me hard

Hope you have more chapters for this story

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 9 years ago
WOW you've outdone yourself

I logged on today just to see if there were any new stories. Saw your and immediately knew i was in trouble. I just didn't know how amazing this one would be. You hit it right on again. LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continuous improvement

Once again bringing your readers a nice, climax inducing way to spend part of their day. I have to compliment you on the fact that over time, I find your male perspective stories to get better seemingly with each new one.

Brava

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 8 years ago
great

part 2 needs to be him getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cocksucker

Wow that was really hot, I would luv that to be me, have always dreamed of doing that, being on my knees sucking cock, I look forward to it soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait!

Would very much like to see the continuation of this story. Have often fantasized of sucking a cock in front of my wife and possibly doing more. Fantastic story!

hungbottomhungbottomover 8 years ago
Cock Sucking Bottom

Can't wait for the rest of your story. Having a hung stud like that around to suck on is great, I would have had to have him fuck my ass though. A hot spit-roast is always fun when the top studs are hung big.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 8 years ago
Thank you...

...for getting me hard and jerking till I came!

Rayjay507Rayjay507about 8 years ago
Hot story, makes me curious for potential opportunity!

Some truth to the curious aspect of this story. I find myself looking at all kinds of porn and a lot of times end up looking at big perfectly shaped cocks. I have admitted to myself that I have a cock fetish. I am not attracted to anything but the cock itself. Just something special about watching two dicks rubbed together or a dick disappearing into a mouth any mouth. Yes I do imagine it is my mouth. I made a video of me sucking a average joe fake cock. Very natural looking cock and it was very erotic watching it afterwards. Then I finished myself off by cumming into a glass of orange juice. My favorite OJ cocktail. Maybe I will get the opportunity to make it with a real one.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
another great story

your story is one of the best if not thee best on lit. love em all. this one is real hot, the seduction and erotic overtone is just great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting?

Still waiting for the follow-up to, "But that is another story!"

awankandanapawankandanapover 7 years ago
Another Great Story By Author

This is another fantastic story from a great, prolific author. Had me hard and wanking throughout it. Would love to see a follow up story with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You write some hot,tasty stuff

Love this story, and I love big fat dick. Not so much to suck off ( I have a terrible gag reflex that, try as I might, I have never benn able to overcome, although the thought of getting throat- fucked and taking a load sounds incredibly hot) but I crave getting fucked up the ass, and have yet to find a cock that I couldn't handle. I' ve taken several almost 10" and thick with no problem and would love to find something bigger,but meat that large is pretty rare. I still love sex with women and relate to women whereas men to me are sex objects only, especially their huge cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Big dick lover

Im 60 yrs old and greatly enjoy sucking cock, I must admit the big ones really mesmerize me, and OMG what a fantastic thrill it is to find one that is a big cummer, I really love the taste and texture of cum, I don't get to suck one as often as I'd like, it would be great to hook up with a regular to get on my knees and service like 2 or 3 times a week, keeping the both of us satisfied,

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Great facial cum scene

Loved it when Tyler shot his cum all over Jerry's face, so degrading yet so hot. Nothing like taking a guy's hot cum in your face, and then being made to wear it awhile. The scene where Tyler shoves his cock in Jerry's face while Tyler is on the phone to his wife is really hot. Maybe next time Jerry can be on the phone to his own wife and family while Tyler is fucking him in the ass, and Jerry has to talk as if he didn't have a big cock in his ass. Also really liked how Tyler brought another married man into the hotel room and brazenly made him suck his cock in front of Jerry. Jerry sucking the older black man's cock in the rest room was great; just can't possibly get enough of married white men sucking black cock.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Your stories

are the best this one is super hawt. I remember sharing a room with a guy AT trade show, and he walked around showing his cock, I was too young understand, I wonder if he wanted a BJ

bk3rdbk3rdover 6 years ago
5*s

I'd give it 10*s if I could. Amazing how you capture a submissive male's point of view. That is why you are not just "a favorite" author of mine but "the favorite" author of mine. I especially like the conflict, the denial and, even after succumbing, his continued shame and humiliation. A sequel to this would be a great story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story

You really know how to write a story that can draw me into the story. I am a straight cocksucker now myself even though I have only sucked 4 cocks. I would suck more if I had a way to find them. It is hard to find a cock to suck here in rural Oklahoma without people finding out about me sucking cock. I hope you keep writing these stories, you are my favorite writer.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago

Can't wait to read about you taking cock in your ass. I too am a married cocksucker and my name is Dave (and I'm an insatiable cocksucker like the Dave in your story).

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Repeat

I can't help returning to my favorite stories and reading them again and again. This is one of those stories.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

I just love this story. I have read it about 10 times although I haven't commented every time. Everyone should read this.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 6 years ago

I, too, loved this story. Really nice. I wish I could be on a business trip and sleep naked with another guy. Oh what fun we could have. But, I might end up like Jerry wanting it even more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Naked and Stroking

My fucking hard cock...

Just got home from the gym, after bible study, where I started reading this while naked in the sauna...

Now my wife left for work; he kids are out; and here I am again naked, licking up the precum dripping from my throbbing dick, imagining that I am this faggot cocksucker...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horsecok

I'm looking for a sweet pussy boy that would love to be my girlfriend email me at bflemister011@gmail

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Fireworks

What a great way to celebrate the 4th of July than having a hard cock shooting off in my mouth. This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I'm a straight cocksucker myself and love reading Silkstockingslover's stories about cocksuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so hot

I am straight but this story has my cock so hard n has me wanting to get on my knees and suck hard n swallow his load

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the story got me hard knowing I would probably end up like Jerry and even do what Jerry did in the bathroom glory hole.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Back reading this story again

I love this story and can relate to this man. Cocksucking and swallowing cum are very addictive, the more you suck the more you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great STory

Well written, very horny Thanks

Digger66Digger66over 5 years ago
Great story

I wish I was Jerry. I have never sucked cock, but I am fascinated by them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bi sub hubby

I want to be Jerry. Would love to be a submissive cocksucker to a big dick married man

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
I ‘d like to be Jerry as well, think about sucking cock a lot...

Been thinking about sucking cock for a long time now. Just the excitement of kneeling in front of a man and worshiping his cock and giving him the best blowjob is really hot. I want to feel him dump his load in my waiting mouth and feel his excitement as he cums in me. Can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didn't get it

Tyler could have at least returned the favor...🤮

txboyalonetxboyaloneabout 5 years ago
Great story.

Didn't find men's cocks or the taste for cum until my 30's. Like giving and receiving and black cocks are always good.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

Always a great story, I have read this story several times and it never fails to excite me. Thanks Silkstockingslover for all the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Kept me rock hard throughout!!! I am hoping to have an experience similar to yours on my work travels. Getting more and more curious for cock by the day.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Oh God

This is so good. It has always been my dream to suck a husband as my wife sucks his wifes cunt. But she does not like women. I get the cock as she watches but she always fucks the men. The best we have done is have two men together one fucking each one of us on the same bed. But I realy want to suck cock as she licks pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THIS IS A MUST READ STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! It's got 266,5567 views & 366 favorites. That's 1.38 fav. per 1,000 views (most stories have less than 0.5 fav. per 1,000 views).

I am a straight guy with 'big dick syndrome'.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Damn! Damn! Damn!

You are just so good at this!!

omnisexualomnisexualover 4 years ago
Wow

Great story wish it could happen to me.

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
Love this story

Your description of a once straight man descending into a lustful cock sucker is excellent - and completely true. I dreamed about giving blow jobs for a long time. I got addicted to gay porn, and jacked off thinking of a big dick in my mouth instead of fucking a woman. I could not believe how much I liked the taste of my warm sperm.

One day I came in the palm of my hand and sipped it all up quick, then rolled the cum in my mouth, tasting it, proud of doing this, then swallowed it all.

I badly wanted to blow a stranger, and I did. Feeling the smooth hard erection felt like heaven to me. I was so happy with a cock in my mouth, sucking it like a hungry baby, then eating my first load from a man's cock roiling into my mouth. I fucking loved it, and knew this was just a start of hot queer sex I would give to men.

Blowing them, licking their balls, and getting fucked all happened quickly, and it felt so right that I was now addicted to large male organs to play with and love.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it would never happen

But if my wife brought home a guy and wanted me to suck his cock WITH her I probably would. I have had men come on to me but it doesn't do anything for me. But kissing my way up a guy's hard penis as my wife does the same on the other side and we meet at the tip to kiss with his precum getting swapped in the kiss gets me hot. To slip into her from behind as she sucks him and fuck her while also leaning over her shoulder to suck his cock to is hot to me...........gotta go

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love cock

I am bi, but recently prefer guys. Like our hero, at first I sucked my buddies cock. He then introduced me to the fact that many of our friends were cocksuckers or loved being sucked. Heaven. Last week my buddy gave me a facial then proceeded to lean down and lick it off my face before kissing me. He then sucked me off and we kissed again. My destiny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Lately I have been fantasying about sucking cock. My wife knows and wants to watch me suck my first cock. I think it would be great if he had just fucked her, but she's not ready for that.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 4 years ago

Another great story by a true mistress of the kink. A non stop read. Makes you want to be in his place.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I love this story, I have read it several times and still get excited reading about becoming a Cocksucker. I have learned that I enjoy sucking cock a lot more than getting mine sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’d love to suck a big cock once in my life

Your story made me realize that I want to suck off a guy and swallow all of his cum. And not just one time. I would love to suck his cock until he couldn’t anymore that night.

I have been sucked off by a guy when I was a teenager and loved the feeling; however, he ruined it by raping me next time at his house. I was too young to understand what he was going to do when he stopped sucking my cock and asked me turn around and bend over. He butt fucked me without any lube and told me he would hurt me more if I told anyone what he did.

My fear of AIDS has kept me from fulfilling my fantasy of having a cock in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

great

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I wish you would write a sequel to this story with the wives included.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago
What a great story just made my dickette so hard

You have a really good story that hits home with so many men. I'm about to take my wife to play and I have to admit that I would much rather be on my knees sucking cock and I am not gay but I love to be dominated, humiliated,, to be fucked and the lifestyle of a very good sissy cuckold is what can/will satisfy all my sexual needs. Don't need to have another person touch my cock instead I need to have cocks inside,e

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just What The Doctor Ordered!

Married suited doctors, gay saunas, hotel room fun, suited cocksucker and men's rooms. What a wonderful combo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)

This story got more than one favorite per 1k views, only top tier stories get such a good faves-to-views ratio. Thank you for this story.

Best regards, Bi curious in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada.

shadowsub42shadowsub42over 3 years ago
cowardly craving

that's what I have. I read your stories, and wish I was the one being gently forced to my knees in front of a cock, taking it in my mouth, swallowing...

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Loved this story of a straight guy learning he loved cock. Very hot sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need a room, hook me up doc

I have never been so turned on reading a story before. I have always thought I was strange or at least not normal to have these fantasies. But now, after reading this, I am thankful I am not alone. I want to suck a cock so bad, not just a cock, but multiple cocks! I would like an exam doc.

Scratchy505Scratchy505over 3 years ago

Wow. Just,...heh,...wow. I'll be honest, I rarely (if ever) comment on a story, but... lol Okay, well what I'm trying to say is, thank you for that. I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was crazy hot, well paced, well written, just all together very impressive and erotic. Thank you!

Darren

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I can never get enough of this story and I can never get enough of cocksucking and swallowing cum.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

So many "other stories" so little time. Nice work, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great first time story

He just was entranced when he saw Tylers' cock never thinking he would suck it. Was he in for a surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I'm a cocksucker, for sure

I so relate to the story. Tomorrow I am going to the public bath house and suck some cocks

PrinceraPrinceraabout 3 years ago
Wow

I loved it and want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuckholded more than once.

Being cuckholded by several girls in the past often evokes fantasies of being used as a sissy-cum-slave, humiliated before my past girlfriends. Nice story.

Ruffles25Ruffles25about 3 years ago

This story is so hot dreaming that I am this guy some day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5.0)!

I have been bi curious since god knows when. Intenzivno e homosexual impulses would come and go. As a rule they would reapoear when I got attracted to a man.

I had close calls on a number of occaions but I have never engaged in MM sex.

As a rule I wanted to either butt fuck a man or to be butt fucked by a top.

Thank you for this story.

robin48robin48about 3 years ago

Good story.

Changing sides

djecoljubdjecoljubalmost 3 years ago

Volio bih da popušim kurac ili da me neko jebe i da mi svrši u usta pa da progutam spermu. Podgorica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Really some cock to suck.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 3 years ago

Absolutely riveting. Terrific erotic gay male story! As I read the well plotted paragraphs, my horny mind was as hard as my dick from enjoying your story. I had blown two different black men similar to how Jerry blew Tyler.

I had just sucked off a white guy who gave me a wonderful, thick load. My first of the day. I blew him as he sat in the top row of the bleachers, where men could watch gay porn on four different TV screens. Most of the men were naked and hard. Some were slowly masturbating. Others were getting blow jobs, and the cock suckers (like me) were giving head eagerly in this public room at the bathhouse.

I thanked the white guy for letting me suck his cock, then noticed a black guy further down the rows of bleachers. He was standing up jacking off, on the TV screen a white man was sucking a black man's cock. With terrific zeal I remember.

I wanted to suck my first black cock. I went down to him, said nothing, and placed my white hand on his black one and helped him stroke his hard ebony cock. He had some grey hairs on his chest, and some of his pubes were grey also. He took the unspoken plea and let me have full control of his penis. The contrast of white and black colors was vivid I thought. I'm white, and I was marveling at the cut dick so dark in my hand. The way he was standing in the bleachers gave me the position to just bend over a little bit which I did quickly.

I had no idea an hour before this that I would be sucking off a second cock. And the fact he was black turned me on even more as I slid his rigid dick into my mouth. I love the dirty feeling I get when I blow men publicly. The sounds we both make as I blew them. And the audience of men in that room.

I was now joyfully sucking this man's cock, and he was enjoying looking down at me bobbing most of his six inch cut meat in my mouth. He was beginning to stir in his breathing, and began to flex his cock in my loving mouth. That was so fucking dirty, a first for me. Not because I was giving an interracial blow job, but this man had just told me without any words, that warm , creamy sperm was going to erupt in my mouth - and soon.

He gasped audibly and his dick convulsed, shooting streams of semen into my welcoming mouth. I loved the sweet/salty fluid, and moaned as I slowly drank his load. My cock was ridiculously hard. He said "thanks" and left to go to the showers. I said "no, thank you man" and every man in the room heard me.

I meant it. Felt good saying it out loud.

A couple seconds later, a white guy stood in the same spot where the black guy had been. I was filled with joy as I took him in my mouth. Number three, in about an hour!

The way the author described Jerry's inner thoughts was realistic as hell. I felt many of the exact same emotions the day my straight life ended, and my life as a faggot began..

A very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! I'm a 61 y/o MWM. I realized, what I thought at the time, was taboo, gay and unmentionable, that my fantasy of holding another man's penis in my hand, maybe kissing it and watching him cum isn't so forbidden, shameful or uncommon. I absolutely love women. Boobs, butts, pussy, everything about them sexually, but when I saw my uncle's porn mag one day when I was 15, and a full page color picture of a very large, white, soft penis, my "confusion" began. I married young, loved & still love my wife, but I never got the vision of that beautiful big cock out of my mind. I pushed it aside as long as I could, but the more I tried to forget it, the more I wanted to see one, in person. Mine is tiny, maybe 3" at best, hard. So the contrast of "that" guys thing was mesmerizing and started my quest to "see" one. I sucked my first cock at 28. I was so nervous, but I knew I had to try it. He was older, late 40's I suspect and had a 5" penis. It was thick and hard. Very hard. I just went for it & I let him cum in my mouth. He only lasted a minute or two. I swallowed his cum. I was hooked. He asked if I wanted him to suck my cock. I declined. All I wanted was to have his in my mouth. I went home & jacked off. I managed to find more men, all older than me, over the next 18 years. Most married, some one time & done, a few became "regulars". I'd drive to meet them, suck and make oral love to their cocks, taste, then swallow their cum & return home. Some large, some thick,. Some long & thin, many just average 5-6". Only oral, only me giving. I swallowed all their cum. And loved it. I remember each one. Been over 15 years now since I've had a cock. Work & life got in the way. Now, retired & after reading this great story, I feel reinvigorated, I have the time now, the desire is back. I'm going to pursue my cock sucking needs and once again have that great feeling of having a cock pulsing in my mouth as it shoots, or pours it's delicious sperm into my hungry, willing mouth. THANK YOU for re-igniting my 15 yr. abstinence with your story. I love cock. All cock, and I'm going on the hunt for it. Jim

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

Super hot, I wish I could find guys to suck and savor their cum.

Keep writing please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I been thinking about sucking dicks a long time.

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

It is so true that men know what men like in sucking cocks and how to do it. A coworker of mine

Asked if I would give her husband a blowjob for his BD, my wife and I went sailing with them on his

BD and to his surprise I had his mast in my mouth.

MeowzerMeowzerover 2 years ago

I’ve been sucking cocks since I was 13. Started with a childhood friend and I was hooked. I sucked school friends. I sucked teachers, and once into college, professors. When old enough I went to adult bookstores with glory holes and sucked many, many, MANY cocks. I love to swallow warm cum, but depending on the person I’ll take a facial too. On occasions, while on my knees, I’ll let him shoot his hot load on my asshole. Fingering myself, working his cum into my hole. This story was just so hot, but would have loved Tyler to suck Jerry as well. Better yet, Tyler top and fuck Jerry’s ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man I would like to read the follow up stories

sissyinlwsissyinlwabout 2 years ago

I can not suck enough cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can say I’ve never sucked a cock but I’ve gotten hot enough to crave maybe trying one. I sucked on a big dildo. The head doesn’t quite fit in my mouth. I’m so horny I ride it instead. To completion! I get off thinking about being taken in front of people. As long as no one knows me! I agree with everyone, there needs another store of the two couples taking it further…

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish I had started sucking cock earlier in life. I was always interested and did lots of gay porn which lead to hypno videos. I thought they were just fun. I noticed later whenever saw a cock, ether in real life or on porn my mouth would open. If I was using poppers my mouth would open and I would stick out my tongue. Recently I started going to a gay club. Kind of hit and miss. Sometimes it would be just guys walking around and others I would get to suck a cock. Last week I was there and a black dude asks if he could suck my toes. I thought weird but no harm. As he started he pulled out the biggest cock I've seen. Had to be 10 in, thick and cut. He said " suck my cock" My mouth and tongue were already open and I took it in my hand and started sucking. I could not get my had around it. Lapped at my toes while I worked on his cock. I loved it. It hit me that all the hypno I watched made me a slut for BBC. He asked to fuck me but I declined. Afraid it would hurt. I know though if I keep going back and fucking with my head with hypno videos, I will get fucked. Matter of time.

mic1980devmic1980devalmost 2 years ago

fucking hot, super written

AngjondallasAngjondallasalmost 2 years ago

Would love for this story to continue

HotLipsTHotLipsTover 1 year ago

MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!!! I NEED TO SUCK A FEE HOT, HARD DICKS AND SWALLOW EVERY HOT DROP OF NUT JUICE I CAN GET!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had the URGE for cock for decades before finally getting up enough nerve to give up my throat cherry to a 10” Brazilian stud. I found him on a gay escort website and was absolutely mesmerized by his fully erect weapon. I nervously arranged a “date” for the 10th of the month, at 10:00 am, to take 10”. I was of course very anxious and had that feeling of fear and anticipation as I arrived at apartment. He answered the door in only Spandex shorts, his bulge very front and center. My knees were weak as he came close, hugged me and grabbed my ass. His cock felt thick against my thigh. We went into his bedroom where I suddenly had visions of hundreds of blowjobs and gallons of cum being consumed. After he shed his Spandex and revealed the most glorious cock I had ever seen in porn, I undressed and my 6” cock wasn’t ashamed, but anxious to begin. I took his thick, warm meat in my hands and slowly stroked it. He seemed bored with my foreplay and firmly began to push me down to a submissive position. I was face to face with a thick Brazilian monster cock. He pressed it against my lips and my mouth opened wide, willing to take everything he fed me. Without even licking the head or shaft, I put it as deep as I could in one full downward gulp. I think I managed a mere 4-5” of his huge 10” cock. After about 10 minutes of determined practice, I finally felt my nose touch his shaved pubes - much like Jeffery did with Tyler’s monster cock. I felt his buttocks clench as I pulled him into my mouth. He spasmed and emptied his load into my willing throat. I was finally a cocksucker! Now when I check out the same website, I look proudly at his massive erection, and tingle knowing he has emptied his balls into my throat many, many times. He has many hung friends, and I have sucked them all off. I am happy and fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to suck a man like Tyler's dick.To become his bitch and cumbucket.A little Big black cock action would be more then okay.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Such a great story!! Made my cock so hard!!! Made my mouth water for an experience with my own “Tyler”.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Is there a plan for a sequel?? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was amazing I'd like to suck Tylers cock after reading this - mmmmm a big beauty like that needs my mouth too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn I need a large dick right now.I would suck the thing dry.If the big dick wanted to hit me in the ass ,my ass would be his til he made me his bitch.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Dayumm, Such a Hot Story..The Encounter e

with the BBC was a Nice surprise....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50897 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...