All Comments on 'Straight Guy Gets a Gay Offer'

by jd7371

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
kcniceguy4ukcniceguy4u12 months ago

Always fun to read stories about straight men being turned. It’s so nice to see an older guy learned that he is at least bisexual and perhaps even gay.

eroticwriter00eroticwriter0012 months ago

I like the theme of a straight married guy being aroused by male/male sex. You made it seem believable and I thank you for sharing it.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

I'm sure at least parts of these guys will be hanging out!!! I've said before, Straight men are so funny. Mark will gay it up for the rest of this trip, then go back home feeling guilty. He'll swear to himself that it was just a one-time thing that'll never happen again, that is until his next trip to Detroit. ;-) Very realistic and well written story, hope it's just chapter #1 of Mark's journey of self-realization.

Lars420Lars42012 months ago

That was a really hot story ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rmac1rmac112 months ago

I loved the story line and the fact that Mark allowed his guard down and offered Paul the chance to get to know him better. I knew immediately that Mark was going to give in and give Paul a blowjob. I knew that Mark was going to enjoy sucking cock and then wouldn’t be able to resist Paul’s advances and wouldn’t want to.

Hope to see another chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing! I'm married and would sure LoVE to find a bartender like Paul! I'm a bottom and he's a TOP!

Strokin808Strokin80812 months ago

So hot! Looking for to the next part

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot story. A fellow traveler, Greg was my first man. We crossed paths one rainy night in Iowa, he fucked me on the small sofa in his hotel room, yeah next one you see, think about that.. I remember having a few drinks with him, going to his room, unbuckling his belt, pulling his pants and shorts down and sucking his cock, a new experience! I had a dick in my mouth, my head was spinning. After a bit, he stopped me and told me to get naked, so I did, he started sucking my cock and fingering my ass with a cold gel and then next thing he had my legs up and out and I felt his cock on my butt, opening me up. I protested a little but was soon begging for him to fuck me harder, he did, not sure how long this went on but eventually he was pounding me like crazy, my cock had gone soft and then he tensed up and came in me. Yeah, I was his pussy, I liked it, first time cock in my mouth and ass, submitting. He went over and flopped on his bed and after about 5-10 minutes, I dressed said thanks and left, his cum leaking out of me, slipped into bed naked and passed out. Truck, dazed, maybe date raped, whatever, I enjoyed it but sweated for weeks about catching something.

BigSexyDaddy719BigSexyDaddy71912 months ago

That was FUCKING HOT!!!! WOW ICAME SO HARD MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story!! Waiting for more!

JgsexyJgsexy12 months ago

Wish I wandered into that same bar! Loved it!

dnsontndnsontn12 months ago

Looking forward to tomorrow night! I could suggest a couple places in Middle Tennessee for Mark …

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the theme of the story and found the descriptions to be very arousing. One edit suggestion though, if I might. Often the word "your" was used, when it should have been "you're," the contraction for you are. The different word changes the meaning, so it made those passages a bit distracting to read. I look forward to reading more of your writing

bottomfunbottomfun12 months ago

What a fantastic story, very exciting and made me rather horny reading it

liz33ndliz33nd12 months ago

that was so good, nice talent for writing, five star hot. maybe chapter 2?

markindymarkindy10 months ago

Well done. I've actually had an experience like this in similar circumstances...but it was much more awkward and clumsy. I had a great time....but now I fantasize that it went more like your story.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvania10 months ago

Regarding grammar, also you used "then" a number of times when it should have been "than". Other than that, I loved the story, stroking my cock the entire time and had a nice orgasm. I licked the cum off of my hand wishing it had been yours or Paul's.

SeasonedSailorSeasonedSailor9 months ago

I would love to be Mark, I don't think I would have taken that long to go with Paul. I love sucking cock, and loving a good ass-fucking. This was a wonderful story. Maybe I need to go on the road some more?

ksbonerksboner7 months ago

This is the first one of your stories I have read! It was hot! Don't know whether you have the third day of his stay there or not but I would really like to find out what happens next!

RogerSilver65RogerSilver656 months ago

This NEEDS a chapter 2. Mark needs a cock in his ass! Fantastic feeling.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete4 months ago

So HOT. Kept me very hard. Great seduction. Thanks for writing/sharing. Five stars for sure.

StillSexy12StillSexy12about 2 months ago

HOT, HOT, HOT! Love a good cocksucking story as well as sucking a nice hard cock myself! Paul made a good choice and Mark could have been me a few years ago!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous