Straight Guy Gets a Gay Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks at me with those green eyes and without saying a word, he removes his t-shirt. Shortly after he unbuttons his jeans and they fall to the floor. He's wearing no boxers and standing completely nude.

"W-W-What are you doing?" I nervously ask. As I expected, he has an athletic body. His chest muscles show definition with light hair that spreads across his pecs. The hair extends a trail down the middle of his stomach between his 6-pack abs. I follow the trail of hair that stops at his cock, which is clean shaven and hangs semi-hard between his legs.

He steps out of his jeans and walks his naked body in my direction. My emotions are torn between wanting him to put clothes on and wanting to touch him.

As he approaches me Paul says, "I want you to touch me." I'm frozen in shock. My heart is beating like crazy. He reaches out and grabs my hand, pulls it towards him resting it on his cock.

I gasp at the feeling of his member in my hand. Rather then pull away, I slide my fingers down his shaft. I feel it growing in my hand. Paul leans in to my ear, "thats it, feel my cock in your hand. Your making me hard."

My curiousity has taken over as I continue to slowly jerk his cock. I am not sure I like what I'm doing, but I don't stop. I feel Paul's hands extend to my jeans buttons. When he pulls the zipper down, my boxer tent pops out. He reaches under my shorts and massages my cock.

"We need to get you out of these clothes." Paul says as he tugs down my boxers.

My jeans and shorts hit the floor. I grab the top of my shirt and pull it over my head. We are both naked and facing each other. Paul leans in and kisses me on the lips.

"Come here." He grabs my hand and walks me towards the bed. "Lay down." Without hesitation, I climb onto the bed and lay down on my back.

I look up at Paul. He's standing next to the bed looking down at me. "Damn your sexy," he says as he slowly strokes his hard cock. I put my hand on my own cock and start stroking. He asks me, "do you like what you see?"

I do. I want this man. I want him to lay next to me. I want to explore each others bodies. I want to kiss him, taste him. I say the words I never thought I would say to a man, "I do, lay down with me."

Paul climbs on the bed and over the top of me. He leans in and kisses my lips. I open my mouth and our tongues meet. We kiss passionately, our cocks rubbing together.

My arms embrace him and I run my hands across his back. His skin is smooth, I can feel his back muscles contract with my touch.

He releases his mouth, placing kisses down my neck. I feel his tongue flick my nipple, he takes it his mouth. Paul's teeth lightly bite my nipple, then the other. I gasp in pleasure. He continues his descent down my stomach, I feel his tongue flick the tip of my cock.

I grab the top of his head and say, "Oh my god, this feels so good."

As I say the words, Paul's mouth opens and he takes my entire shaft inside. At first he moves at a slow pace, then he speeds up his sucking, and slows it down again. The feeling is incredible.

I think he can feel my orgasm building and lifts off with a "slurp" at the tip. His mouth dives back, this time at my testicles. He sucks my balls one at a time, then his tongue licks up the middle. Paul tickles my perineum, the area under my testicles and at the edge of my asscrack. His hand is slowly stroking my cock.

"I can't take it, it feels so good." It is all I can say as I do my best to hold in my orgasm.

Paul stops his licking and sucking. He kneels next me, looking down with a smile and starts stroking his cock. "Anything else you want? Do you want to suck my cock?"

I reach my hand up and cup his balls. There is no going back, I want to taste his cock. I lean forward and open my mouth, wrapping my lips around his hard cock. He grabs the back of my head, controlling my pace. "That feels good," he compliments me.

My hands grip his ass. It's much different feel then my wife. I can feel his hair and it's more muscular. He uses his frame to push me back. My head hits the pillow with his cock still in my mouth. He straddles me and pushes his cock deeper. I gag as it pounds the back of my throat.

Paul sits back against my chest, pulling his cock from my mouth and resting it on my face. I use my tongue and try to lick it. He grabs his cock, rubbing it on my face. He asks, "where do you want me to cum?"

"On my chest." I want to make him feel good with my mouth. Having never sucked a cock, I doubt my own swallowing skills.

He drives his cock back into my mouth. The pace is faster then before. His manhood pounding the back of my throat. He is grunting with each thrust. I'm so vulnerable, he could cum down my throat and there is nothing I could do about it.

Suddenly, he pulls back from my mouth and gets back to a kneeling position. He grips hold of his cock, jerking off towards my chest. I lean forward as a rope of cum hits my neck. I open my mouth and take his cock inside, another spurt of cum hits the back of my throat. I suck and swallow the remainder of his load.

"Holy shit that felt good," Paul says as he pulls his cock out of my mouth. I feel some cum dribble on my lips. I clean it off with my tongue. He looks at me and says, "I want to make you feel good."

He dives on my cock, taking my shaft all the way in. He slurps back up, and down again. Paul's fingers massage my balls. He slurps up again and off my cock.

"Oh god, that feels good!" I exclaim.

I feel his tongue along my sack and down to the crack of my ass. I push from my feet to raise my ass, allowing his tongue to descend further. His tongue circles my asshole and his finger massages my entrance. He licks back up my sack, but his finger remains. Once again his mouth engulfs my cock.

I can't take it much longer and scream out, "I'm going to cum!" Paul works his finger into my asshole. "AAARRGGGHHH!!" He pushes his finger further up my hole, while continuing to suck my cock.

A rush of intense pleasure runs through my body as cum shoots from my cock. Paul continues to suck, while fingering my asshole. My feet stiffen up and another rush extends through my body, I'm cumming for a second time. This is the most powerful orgasm I have ever had.

Paul lifts up from my cock with a big smile on his face. "Wow Mark, that was a lot of cum." He falls back on the bed, laying on the pillow next to me.

I'm trying to catch my breath while I look at Paul. I roll over in his direction, resting my head on his chest. He drapes his arm over my back. "That was great, what are you doing tomorrow night?" he asks.

I respond, "I have no plans, do you want to hang out?"

12