All Comments on 'Straight Guy's Curiosity - The Shower'

by str8joLA

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Hot story! I wanted him to drop to his knees and suck that cock which is what I would want to do. I'm a cocksucker and I feel like his cum belongs in my mouth. Shooting it on my back or ass is a waste of good cum. At least a facial so I can scoop the cum over to my waiting mouth.

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Hot story!

Love to meet a muscle guy in my gym shower room and feel a warm load from him on my ass. Hot!

dclark21dclark21almost 4 years ago

Wow! I dream of an encounter just like that. I too, would have dropped to my knees and serviced him properly. Keep writing, please.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot story!

Hot hot story of desire and great sexual descriptions!

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 2 years ago

Very sexy and well told. I am off to the gym in hope I have this experience...

7528Dick7528Dickover 1 year ago

I wanted to suck a big black cock in the showers in junior high. He was so athletic and hung. I think he got off being watched by a white nerdy boy because his cock grew large as he showered.

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

i got hard in college showers with other guys..looking at me

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my god that was super hot and erotic writing. Loved all the description of him making out with Loren too because it struck a cord with how much I love it when my wife gets super turned on when I'm going down on her and all the scents and taste of her excited pussy. I also relate to his getting turned on by another mans cock and the descriptions of the masculinity facing him. I could feel his passion for the hot hairy guy and I loved the fact the object of his desire sprayed his cum all over his backside. If my day started out like that with my wife and ended in the gym shower with something like that happening to me it would be a highlight of my life. Your story had me leaking and I hope you keep writing super erotic stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Oh yea. Great story & so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous