Straight Guy's Curiosity - The Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock ached in my shorts.

Fuck it, there was no point in fighting this anymore.

I thought about what to do. I could just go jack off in the stalls, but that didn't feel like it would nearly do the job. I could go watch porn at home, but Loren was working and honestly, I didn't think I could take the walk back. I noticed the towel that the black obelisk of muscle had dropped, giving me my view, still damp on the floor. Obviously, he wasn't coming back, but if he had been in there, maybe others were too?

I went over to the large wooden towel shelves and grabbed my own large white towel. I wrapped it around my waist and then slid my shorts off and pulled off my shirt, realizing how ridiculous my own modesty was, given what I was about to do. I stashed them in a locker and made my way onto the cold tile floor of the bathroom towards the showers.

As soon as my feet hit the tile, I suddenly felt the familiar convulsions of nerves and excitement that I had felt on my walk to the bathroom to play with another guy for the first time just over a week ago. I tightened my grip on my towel, worried it might vibrate off. I came around the corner into the shower area.

There were six showers on each side. Each with its own stall, but none with a door. They were all staggered from the one across from the other to offer some modicum of privacy... Except for the second to last two which were directly across from each other in order to accommodate the handicap stall on the end. The whole room was currently empty. I walked to the end and took one of the stalls that faced each other. I turned on the hot water and pulled off my towel. I was still shaking. A bar hung across the top of each stall, maybe to hang things from, maybe because at one time there were doors, who knew? Still feeling the nerves clenching the pit of my stomach, I hung my towel over it long ways, pulling it down to what I thought was a level where if someone took the stall across, they wouldn't be able to see my face.

I stepped back into the hot steamy water, letting it run down me. I reached up and adjusted the shower head so I could stand under the water (maybe giving some semblance of actually showering) and see into the stall directly across from mine, and began to wait. The heat of the shower felt good and calmed my nerves and the shaking a bit. My cock was still as hard as ever. I slid my hand down my stomach and up over my shaft and felt a chill and a jolt run through my body-- I was so turned on, it clearly wasn't going to take much! I held off on touching myself, not wanting to just cum in the shower by myself before I gave it a little time. I rested my hand on the base of my cock, thinking of how the heat reminded me of Loren's wet pussy... but even more so, of cum dripping down my hand and between my fingers.

I stood there underneath the water, my hand barely rubbing up and down the base of my cock, wondering how long I could stay waiting there without raising suspicion. I was about ready to quit when I heard what I thought were footsteps and the creak of the shower knob. I froze, suddenly beginning to shake again. Unable to help it, I leaned out of my own stall to check. I caught barely a glimpse of someone about to remove their towel and hop in the second stall. I darted back into mine. Clearly, they were there to just shower.

As are probably most people who come in here, I said to myself. I don't know what I was thinking. But as my hand ran up and down my still hard dick, I knew exactly what I was thinking.

I looked out again. Whoever it was appeared to be actually showering, like I had thought.

I returned under my own faucet. I heard what sounded again like the creak of the shower knob. The second stream of water stopped. That was fast. Then footsteps, but getting closer. From below my towel, I saw the body of whoever had been showering, still dripping with soap walk into view. He hung his towel on the hook (like a normal person), and proceeded to turn on the shower, checking the temperature. He stepped in directly across from me, and resumed showering, as if it were perfectly normal to switch showers in the middle of soaping up. He did it so casually I honestly wondered if maybe there had just been something wrong with his stall.

Assuming -- hoping -- that I had hung my towel right, I took in the figure in front of me, probably irrationally thinking he wouldn't know because he couldn't see my eyes. I assumed whoever it was, was probably in their mid 40s. He had tanned skin, broad shoulders, and bit of a paunch, but not overweight by any stretch. His chest and arms were hairy, but in a Sean Connery-Bond, Tom Selleck sort of way. The hair continued down his stomach and clumped above his still soft cock. He was bigger than I was for sure, thicker definitely, but it was hard to get any sort of comparison after the huge tool I had just seen. Still, if there was any way to describe it, it was a "Man's" cock. There was definitely nothing boyish in the shower across from me.

He reached over and pumped his hand full of soap, despite the fact that it looked like he had just washed. He began to lather up his chest again, working his hands in circles. I stood underneath the hot water, trying to act as nonchalantly and casual as I could, my hands loosely covering my hard cock. If he had looked at all though, it would be obvious what state I was in. He continued to wash up like normal, moving his hands down his stomach, around his back, then down his thighs. He pumped some more soap into his hands and then started lathering up the clump of hair sitting above his cock and balls, before moving his hands down, and lathering them up too. This had all been done so typically, I still was considering just leaving. After all, everyone washes their balls. He worked his hands down around the inside of his hips, and then back over to his balls, soaping them up again; then he moved up, grabbing his cock with both hands, and in soaping it up, also stroked it up towards his stomach. Again, everyone washes their dick.

Then he repeated the movement.

Again, soaping up like normal, but letting his hands slide from his balls up and around his shaft, length pulling it up against his stomach as he washed its entire length before letting his cock fall. When it fell, I could swear it was harder and thicker than before. He then resumed soaping up his chest again, as if nothing had happened. I had to make a choice. I pumped my own hand full of the opaque pink soap and began to lather up my own chest. I thought maybe I could signal back and see if this was anything more than coincidence. I turned so I was fully facing the opposite stall. I realized I was at a disadvantage in looking casual because I was already hard. I was hoping my lack of size might at least hide that fact a little. Taking his cue, I soaped up my stomach and then down around my now aching balls, before sliding my hand back up around my shaft, tugging its full length up. It slid out of my soapy grip and landed jutting straight out. A shudder when through me as it did.

The man across from me pumped some more soap. This would be the third time he'd washed himself. This time however, pretense was gone. He went straight to soaping up his cock. Building up a lather, he ran his hands down around his balls and up his shaft, and then down around his balls again. I could see his cock begin to grow. I mirrored him, filling my own hand with soap and then playing with my balls. As I went to stroke my own shaft again, the same shudder went through me. Fuck, I was so turned on, I felt like I could cum in just one pump. I returned my hand to the base of my cock, just barely moving it as my other rolled my balls and watched.

His cock grew from his soapy stroking. It seemed to grow thicker more than it did long. Even from across the shower room alley, I could see two thick veins made their way up each side. He took turns stroking with each hand, pulling his entire cock with his right hand and then with his left. It seemed to only grow harder and harder. When it got to its full size, he grabbed his cock by the base and shook it, like a porn star does when they're slapping their cock against an eager outstretched tongue. I tried to stroke my cock as much as I could to show him that I was still very interested in the show, without making myself cum too soon.

He started stroking himself slowly with his right hand, twisting as he slid down his thick cock and then twisting back as he reached his fat head. He tugged on his dick till it almost slid out of his grip and then again slowly let it run down his shaft to his balls. Even with the hot water beating down on me, I could feel precum dripping out my tip.

How was I this turned on? I was barely touching myself and yet I felt like I was on a knife's edge of shooting my load. The idea that I was making this guy's cock hard, that I was the one making it throb was sending me nearly over the edge. As I watched him slowly stroke himself and then make his thick dick bounce over and over, all I wanted to do was service and please the hard pole across from me. I let out a small moan, surprising myself. I prayed the pounding water would drown it out. But as I watched his tip pulse as he flexed his cock, I felt a louder, deeper moan in my throat, I wanted it so bad.

Right when I admitted this to myself, he turned away. Rinsing off his soapy cock and balls, he shut off his shower. Wait, was that it!? I didn't even care that I hadn't cum yet, I just wanted to make him cum! Did I do something wrong? I felt a deep yearning, as I worried I might have failed to properly service this cock. Maybe I should have been playing with myself more. But if I'd have done that, I'd have shot all over the shower wall in two seconds! Surely he could see how hard I was.

He turned around as his shower ceased. But instead of grabbing his towel, he walked out of the stall and directly towards me. Fuck! I was not expecting that. The familiar shaking began and I suddenly felt like the barbell upstairs was weighing down my chest and stomach. What was he doing? What if someone caught us? Also I didn't know if I was ready to be fully seen! It had felt like there was some safety with the the stall the first time, or the towel right now. Like I could still wall this side of me off if I wanted to. That my desires to be a....a what?...I could only think of one word: cockslut...could still be kept secret. My own secret.

As if reading my mind, he stopped just on the other side of my towel. It hung between us from the shoulders down. Up close, both his body and his cock were even thicker than I thought they were. His hard dick jutted into the shower from the other side of the towel. I swallowed the nerves that were paralyzing me, listening instead to the aching in my own cock. I stepped forward. To my great surprise and shock, his arm and thick hand shot out and wrapped around my waist, pulling my body to his. I felt the hot, firm flesh of his stomach and thighs against mine. His thick cock pushed up against my stomach as mine was pushed up against his. I felt its weight leaning against me, it seemed to radiate heat.

"Ohhhh," I groaned.

There was no use pretending anymore. I began to gyrate a little bit against him, feeling his cock starting to slightly rub up against me. He didn't hesitate to follow suit. I felt the big hand on my back tighten as he pulled me closer, my face now pressed up against the towel that hung between our shoulders. He slid his thick, hairy thigh pushed between my legs and began to hump and gyrate against me. His hard cock would side up my belly and then down, rubbing against my hip and upper thigh before he would push his hips back against me and slid his dick up again. His hand held me tight and moved me to where he wanted my body to go. I tried to match his rhythm, pumping my own hips against him, trying to feel more of his throbbing cock pushed against my body.

I pushed back against his grip just enough to squeeze my arm between our two bodies and wrap my fingers around him. This was the second stranger's cock I had held in under a month. Had you told me that would be the case a year ago, I'd have told you to go fuck off. Yet here I was, my body pressed up against whoever was showering across from me. His strong thighs between my legs as I grabbed onto his thick pole for the first time. Again, I was surprised by how it could feel so soft and hard at the same time. It was hot and velvety, yet so hard it barely moved as I grasped it. I could feel the veins on each side pressed against my hand.

"Mmmmm," I heard.

I began to stroke him as he grinded against me. Letting my hand slide up and around his fat mushroom tip as his hips shifted away from me, sliding quickly all the way to his balls as he pressed back against me. Soon, he began fucking my hand, pumping quicker and quicker. I was desperately trying to hold myself back and not shoot my cum between us as my own hard cock slide up and down his leg and hips.

"Ohhhh," he moaned again.

The water still pounded down against us, and I could feel the friction against the skin of his cock as he fucked my hand. I found myself torn between wanting to take care of this cock as best as possible, but also not wanting to let it go. Finally, I pushed back against the hand on my back, so I could turn around and pump some soap into my hand, in the hopes of being able to slide better down this stranger's cock and please it fully.

I turned around and pumped more of the pink soap. As I went to turn back, I felt his palm and hand on the small of my back again, preventing me from turning back around. I looked back and over my shoulder. He raised his other hand up to his chest and I saw a large drip of spit fall into it from above the hanging towel.

He wrapped his now spit covered hand around his cock and started jacking himself off furiously. I was almost jealous that I didn't have it in my hand anymore. I felt him apply pressure to my lower back, urging me to bend over. I did slightly, sticking my ass out a bit. Still watching from over my shoulder, he pumped even harder and faster. I am a terrible dancer, but I tried my best to twerk, pop, and bounce my ass, as he jerked off to me bent over in the shower. I wished my small ass was bigger like Loren's. I also wished it was smooth like hers, instead of the light covering of hair mine had. The water from the shower beat down in front of me as I tried to shake my ass and do my best (and probably not very good) stripper impression.

"Fuck yes!" He exclaimed.

I looked over my shoulder again, he was pumping his cock so hard. Just then, I saw the muscles of his thighs and abs tense and the thick head of his dick swell. With a loud moan, I watched as he shot his cum all over my back. Two large ropes shot out all over my back. He instantly went back to stroking furiously, now aiming his cock carefully. With another groan, two more large shots of his white cum hit my ass. I felt the hot splash on my outstretched ass and felt it begin to run down my crack.

"Mmmm, hell yeah." He said, and with that, he turned around, grabbed his own towel and walked back towards the locker room.

I was in shock. I could feel his cum mixing with the water running down my back and my ass. My own cock ached. I reached back, and wiped a palm full of his load that was dripping down my ass and thigh, and used it on my own cock. Lubing it up and beginning to stroke as fast as he had. My mind went back and forth from Loren forcing my mouth onto her cumming pussy and the stranger's "Fuck yes!" as he shot his cum all over me, knowing the sight of my bending over in the shower is what caused his thick cock to shoot down my back. It took barely five seconds before I was wracked with ecstasy, my own cock spraying the load that'd been building up since this morning. I came over and over on the shower wall and down on the floor.

As I shook there, post orgasm, I felt again like a complete slut, and guilty and ashamed. Though this time, that guilty feeling was less. I couldn't help recognize that that feeling of being a slut was also exactly what had pushed me over the edge and caused me to just paint the shower with my cum.

I stood, catching my breath, with my hand on the wall, and the hot water running down my shoulders. Fuck! I thought. I reached back, just to see if I could still feel his cum on me. As I did, I could swear my now spent cock twitched.


12