All Comments on 'Straight Male First Time Surprise'

by PleasureProse

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

E njoyed this very much! HOT!!!!!

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclover 3 years ago

WoW! Kept me hard and dripping throughout. Do it again!

hungbottomhungbottomover 3 years ago
Taken

Did you ever call him back for another hot fuck? Go for it!

EmolvrEmolvrover 3 years ago
Memories

Loved your story sit reminds me of my first boyfriend. The first time he kissed me I was surprised, frozen, I couldn't move, I didn't know how to react. He kept kissing me and it was dreamlike, I couldn't and didn't want to resist. It made me so hard and so hot I just followed him to his room. I'll tell more in a story.

annabellebritoannabellebritoover 3 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story! Please contact me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

*fans self* That was super hot!

Ignore the anonymous hater, they just jealous ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A1

Wow, great writing.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Great story. Keep writing please. The description of his first cock had me dreaming that I wish this was me taking it fir the first time. So erotic.

nipplahnipplahover 3 years ago

ONE HUNDRED and TEN per cent''

Many Thanks for Waking me UP.

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rapey, but it made me hard, very well written, and, really, there is nothing quite like the feeling of a skilled top pumping your wet hole til you get off anally as he fills your slut tunnel with hot, gooey sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love it.. wish it were me

jackbirdjackbirdabout 2 years ago

Very hot story at least you became open about receiving anal most straight guys wouldn't let it continue.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 2 years ago

So so hot .. fucking his ass just the way my boyfriend fucks mine as he fingers my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful fuck by a skilled top! He can have my bottom any time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story....I had a similar experience in college with my room mate. We came back from a night of drinking and I passed out and was awakened to the sensation of a wet tongue in my ass and having all the feelings you described. He fucked me and in turn he told me he wanted to experience the same from me and I obliged. I am glad it happened for the both of us...He was m best friend and that was our secret that we never shared with anyone....

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 1 year ago

If I was going to end up any guy’s slut, this is how I’d want it to be. Butt spanked and all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written and the situation sounds plausible, so I'm assuming it's a true story. It was also a nice surprise that he was Black. (I don't remember that being mentioned until "He slowly took his enormous black cock from my ass and left me".) I've had similar experiences in connection with getting massage, I've always found it to be a pleasant surprise. Hopefully you're not feeling any guilt or having any trauma from the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story have been taken in the ass like that before

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW!! WOULD I LOVE TO HAVE MY ASS FUCKED FOR THE FIRST TIME!! WHAT A FANTASY!!!

ARDENXXX

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was an awsome story I love it when men come in mens assholes without telling them.

i would love for that to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That story was Awesome !

I Absolutely Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story. Great scenario. The only thing I would of changed is the girlfriend coming back early, walking in and catching me being fucked hard. She would stand and watch, enjoy it and then tell the guy to fuck harder and fill my ass with cum.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story. Would love to have that especially from a big black dick.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

amazing story thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it will be so very nice if that wwill happen to me i am sure that i will love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very sexy story. Myself open minded. Man of the world

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So very hot and sexy, great that a straight man gave up his man cherry to a stranger!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

liked the story brought back memories of when a big stud put 8 inchs up my ass

XiachanXiachan4 months ago

This was amazing. He should call the number next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story I love seeding ones

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If only I could be so lucky!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm 56 and fucking my tight ass now and again with a 9inch thick veined dildo. As a present to myself and some lucky stud, I'm going to on or after my 57th birthday get my tight virgin asshole fucked and filled with hot creamy spunk.

But not before I suck and lick my studs big cock and suck his balls first.

I can't wait to bend over and offer my ass hole and be a cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm straight. But my wife's gay friend has wanted my arse for years now (she cheekingly reminds me every few months) and reading that just makes me want to give in and let him fuck my brains put. The thought of being filled with his cum is hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous